Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MBLAQ News

Go down 
+17
m a r y
sofunoyume
~Kate
SHINee_lover_tae
Saezuruko-chan
Goregasm
tiana
Inna
midnight_melody
Barbara
Marialena94
JaeSo
jennypara
hotdbsk.gr
Bi Dim
NunaNena
yangkuza
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

MBLAQ News - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:37 am

hotdbsk.gr wrote:
Ep ep ep ep!!!!! Ti exoume edw?????????????

Yaaaaay!!!!! *trexei na kanei follow*

Einai tuxeros pou doulevw se mia wra!!! Alla don't worry!! Exw olo to vradu mprosta m!!!

MBLAQ News - Page 3 768872 MBLAQ News - Page 3 768872 MBLAQ News - Page 3 768872 KAHMENE Cheondung (panw tous Lia!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:39 am

jennypara wrote:
hotdbsk.gr wrote:
Ep ep ep ep!!!!! Ti exoume edw?????????????

Yaaaaay!!!!! *trexei na kanei follow*

Einai tuxeros pou doulevw se mia wra!!! Alla don't worry!! Exw olo to vradu mprosta m!!!

MBLAQ News - Page 3 768872 MBLAQ News - Page 3 768872 MBLAQ News - Page 3 768872 KAHMENE Chongdung (panw tous Lia!!!)

Na 8eixtw????
Ena geia 8a tou pw mono!!!! Den kanw monologo me olous!! Ligoi einai oi tuxeroi!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:39 am

OMJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ton kaimeno ti ton perimenei k den to xerei!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:41 am

MBLAQ News - Page 3 185170 MBLAQ News - Page 3 185170 MBLAQ News - Page 3 740181 MBLAQ News - Page 3 740181 MBLAQ News - Page 3 465826 MBLAQ News - Page 3 465826

Kapoia mera 8a mou apanthsoun!!! 8a dikaio8w!!!
Mporei na me diaolosteiloun alla kai auto mia apanthsh einai!
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:42 am

@Lia Oxi den to eipa gia na se prosvalw...plaka ekana.
Back to top Go down
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:42 am

Nai vre I know!!!! Don't worry^^
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:44 am

Vgike epitelous...!! Kalo einai mou arese! A re G.O !!!!
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: MBLAQ asks Y at the Incheon Korean Music Wave   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Lee Joon the playboy?   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:05 pm

MBLAQ News - Page 3 20100911_leejoon9girls-370x275

Lee Joon told the truth about his high school fame on KBS “Happy Birthday”. On the program, Lee Joon revealed his childhood photos, stirring MC Kwang Hee’s statement, “I’m jealous of your natural good looks“.Lee Joon added, “I was pretty popular in high school… I went to a co-ed school and my school shoes were always brand new“.As a last testament to his popularity, he continued, “I have dated 9 girls so far. Girls who are nice and gentle are my ideal type“.

by allkpop
Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:25 pm

ela re Joon..kai ego pou nmz oti isoun t kalo pedi pou dn kitouse kopela st matia...hhaha

pados auto pou lene oli t idio pragma g ideal girl katadai aidia...
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: [News] MBLAQ G.O., "Mir, don't disturb my selca!"...Gives a Warning   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:04 am

MBLAQ G.O., "Mir, don't disturb my selca!"...Gives a Warning

MBLAQ News - Page 3 1
MBLAQ G.O. gave a warning to not disturb his selca toward Mir.

G.O. uploaded a picture with a writing of "Chulyong...don't disturb me when I take a selca!!!"
through Twitter at 12th.

G.O. in a picture had a slight smile as he posed toward the camera, but behind G.O.,
Mir had a mischievous expression as he gave a creepysmile with a glare toward the camera.

Netizens showed a responses such as "Mir's expression beats a Juon.", "You guys should just have
taken a picture together", and "Mir is like a Juon*".

T/N:Juon is a title of famous Japanese horror movie, which is an original movie of the American
horror movie 'Grudge'.

Source:Medical Today
Original article link:http://news.nate.com.../20100913n10167
Translated and reuploaded by seunghoeyecandy@mblaqattack
Credits:Mblaqattack
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:34 am

AXaxaxaxaa lol! o Mir ειναι πίσω!! τον ΝΙΩΘΩ τρελαααα!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: [NEWS] MBLAQ’s Lee Joon’s Shocking Comment– “Plans for kids? I’ll just have whatever amount”   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:24 pm

[NEWS] MBLAQ’s Lee Joon’s Shocking Comment– “Plans for kids? I’ll just have whatever amount”

MBLAQ News - Page 3 F0086055_4c8cf8721c178

Group MBLAQ’s Lee Joon revealed his plans for kids.

To the question about his plans for children, he commented, “I’ll just have whatever amount” and showed his strong will (?) on the 13th episode of KBS 2TV birth encouragement variety “Happy Birthday.” He plans to have as much as his strength allows him.

He added, “[Fecundity] is a good thing, isn’t it? This is a country shortage of babies!” and hinted his desire for babies. But instead of a country with ‘low fertility rate,’ he said a country with ‘shortage of babies,’ making the set roar with laughter with his quirky answer.

Lee Kyung Shil commented, “I’ve heard of a country with shortage of water, but never a country with shortage of babies,” and made everyone giggle. Lee Joon, who saw the process of childbirth for the first time, said, “I think tears might come out,” and confessed how moved he was.

FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki, who was also on the show this day, said, “the mother looked very much in pain. I’d rather choose the army. I think the army would be much more comfortable,” and also couldn’t hide his amazement about the life of a new born.

On this episode of “Happy Birthday,” artists Tae Jin Ah, Song Dae Gwan, FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki, f(x)’s Luna, and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon made an appearance as the congratulating delegation. ZE:A’s Gwang Hee took on a role as an MC and flaunted his humor.

SOURCE: TV Report
TRANSLATIONS: euna @ AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL CREDITS.
ABM Blog Posted by: justpeachyx21 @ ABM
Back to top Go down
midnight_melody
♥♥♥♥
midnight_melody

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:54 am

paidia kathiste giati emeina ilithia diavazontas to topic.....o rain ta eixe me joon?? MBLAQ News - Page 3 575111 MBLAQ News - Page 3 575111 MBLAQ News - Page 3 919469 MBLAQ News - Page 3 919469 MBLAQ News - Page 3 919469 MBLAQ News - Page 3 7962 MBLAQ News - Page 3 7962 MBLAQ News - Page 3 7962
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: MBLAQ Lee Joon, "My best ranking in school? 23rd out of 46" Digg It Buzz It   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:48 pm

MBLAQ News - Page 3 1
MBLAQ member Lee Joon revealed that his best ranking during high school was 23rd out of 46 people.

At the press conference for KBS 1TV drama 'Jungle Fish 2' on the 16th at 1:30 p.m. at Seoul SamDangDong KBS Media Center, he replied honestly to a reporter's question of "How were your grades while you were going to school?"

Lee Joon said proudly, "I did ballet during high school and did my studies carelessly, but in middle school I was vice president of the class", "In high school, I danced while I studied and ranked 23rd out of 46. Isn't that considered pretty good".

Lee Joon is trying his hand in traditional acting for the first time through 'Jungle Fish 2'. He appears as the loyal school drop-out 'An Bawoo' in the drama who grew up in a poor family.

'Jungle Fish 2' is about six friends who try to find out the secrets mixed up with a 1st-ranked school girl's death. In this setting, each students' worries will be drawn out. The first episode will air on the 25th at 5:10 p.m.

SOURCE: Nate News
TRANSLATION: ilovepocky@AbsoluteMBLAQ
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:09 pm

midnight_melody wrote:
paidia kathiste giati emeina ilithia diavazontas to topic.....o rain ta eixe me joon?? MBLAQ News - Page 3 575111 MBLAQ News - Page 3 575111 MBLAQ News - Page 3 919469 MBLAQ News - Page 3 919469 MBLAQ News - Page 3 919469 MBLAQ News - Page 3 7962 MBLAQ News - Page 3 7962 MBLAQ News - Page 3 7962

που το λέει αυτο??? εγώ γιατί δεν το είδα??
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:48 am

KBS 2TV teenager drama 'Jungle Fish 2', which will be broadcast at upcoming
25th, will be in theater.
KBS has revealed that the 8 episodes teenager drama 'Jungle Fish 2' will
be edited into the movie version after the end and released at the theater at
the upcoming December.

'Jungle Fish 2',a drama where T-ara Jiyeon and MBLAQ Lee Joon appeared in, is a story

of six kids trying to solve the cause of their friend's death after a female student in
prestigious female high school who ranked in number 1 at the school dies mysteriously.
It will focus on today's reality in education, such as entrance examination competition,
family conflict, teenage pregnancy, and corruption of the foundation.

Source:Chosun Ilbo
Original article link:http://news.nate.com.../20100918n00980
Translated and reuploaded by seunghoeyecandy@mblaqattack
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: MBLAQ’s Mir, T-ara’s Jiyeon, 4minute’s Jihyun and Secret’s Zinger for ‘Dazed and Confused’   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:16 am

MBLAQ News - Page 3 20100924_dazedandconfused_mir

Idol stars Mir of MBLAQ, Secret’s Zinger, Jihyun of 4minute, and T-Ara’s Jiyeon recently participated in a photo shoot for MBC’s variety show ‘Bouquet‘, for which they completely transformed out of their usual images to match the photo shoot concept, ‘Idols, let’s become trendsetters!‘.Working with Korean magazine ‘Dazed and Confused‘, Mir threw away his ‘country boy’ image and transformed into an ‘apartment’, to express the cold, urban-boy concept of the photo shoot.Zinger on the other hand, left her usually powerful and sexy image to change into a more feminine and youthful ‘flower’, while Jihyun sported a ‘femme fatale’ image, and Jiyeon, a strong and charismatic ‘black panther’.The photo shoot can be found in October’s issue of ‘Dazed and Confused Korea’

MBLAQ News - Page 3 20100924_dazedandconfused_jihyun-150x150MBLAQ News - Page 3 20100924_dazedandconfused_jiyeon-150x150MBLAQ News - Page 3 20100924_dazedandconfused_mir-150x150MBLAQ News - Page 3 20100924_dazedandconfused_zinger-150x150
Source: Newsen
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:35 pm

πωωω MBLAQ News - Page 3 602128 !!!
απίστευτες φωτογραφήσεις κάνει το dazed & confused MBLAQ News - Page 3 72371
τέλειος !! MBLAQ News - Page 3 54139
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: MBLAQ, 4minute, and more for ‘Fugitive’ OST   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:22 am

MBLAQ News - Page 3 20100930_mblaqfugitiveost_main

KBS 2TV’s newest Wednesday-Thursday drama “Fugitive“ (aka “Runaway Plan B“) recently aired its pilot episode with an impressive 20.7% viewing rating. Intrigued by the all-star cast, viewers have transferred their high expectations onto the OST, particularly with the main theme song, “Running & Running.”

“Running & Running” is a song that goes well with the exciting storyline of “Fugitive,” and is sung by Rain’s protegés, the boys of MBLAQ.

A representative of “Fugitive” recently stated in a phone call with Newsen, “Artists who have participated in the drama’s OST include Shin Seung Hoon, MBLAQ, Jea of Brown Eyed Girls, 4minute and rookie artist Orange. The album will be released later on.”

Shin Seung Hoon will be singing the theme song for Rain’s character, while Jea of Brown Eyed Girlswill be singing the theme song for the female lead, Lee Na Young.

Furthermore, the full OST album is to be comprised of a total of 17 tracks.

via allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: MBLAQ in Hanako Mag No.98O issue (Japan)   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:26 pm

MBLAQ News - Page 3 Hanako1

Newcomers of Korean Boys Groups.
MBLAQ and ZE:A who are receiving attention appear for the first time.
MBLAQ who exposes their exercised bodies and wild performances.
Now the charm of the 2 Korean boys groups that are receiving attention is pressing!

>MBLAQ
Perfect performances that are inheritance from their senior.
Rain's younger brothers whose wildness is fully on.

MBLAQ
As produced by RAIN (Bi) gathers attention since before debut. In October 2009, debuted as opening act of Bi's live.
A 5-people group in which all members are blood type A. Following the 1st album "JUST BLAQ" seized No.1 with the 2nd single "Y" released in May of this year.

MBLAQ profile (from left to right in the picture)

Seungho
Born on October 16th, 1987. 176cm. The leader who usually thinks about the group's matters and does the speaking.
An all-around player who is also skillful in playing piano and voice percussion. Favorite color is red.

Mir
Born on March 10th, 1991. 178cm. The maknae who is being said "the most purified" by the other members.
Responsible for rapping. Actress Go Eun Ah's younger brother. Favorite color is brown.

Cheondung
Born on October 7th, 1990. 181cm. Also understands Tagalog. A rapper with pre-eminent style.
The younger brother of 2NE1's Sandara Park. Likes shiny colors.

G.O
Born on November 6th, 1987. 177cm. Looks a bit fearful, but actually is a playful main vocal.
Most popular with older women. Favorite color is red.

Joon
Born on February 7th, 1988. 180cm. Plays as the teen version of Bi in the film "Ninja Assasin" starring Rain.
A vocalist who exposes his exercised body. Favorite colors are white and black.

The rumored five-people group produced by RAIN (Bi). Performances that are inheritance from their senior while exposing their exercised bodies, strong manly wildness. However, Seungho, the leader that has his own charm right there,

"We are emphasizing our manliness on stage, but our true color is totally different. That gap is rather our charm. With no lies and no disguise, we do not look like artists at all. Really, we are the same as other ordinary twenty-year-old boys."

As an evidence (?) maknae Mir made such a surprising remark!

"Actually, I've been hearing that agriculture industry in Japan is developing, so I want to do Agricultural Studies in Japan. My parents are farmers and I was helping them farm."

In May of this year, with "Y," a song about breakup, they got the first place that they had desired for half a year since their debut. The five people who cried at the backstage do not keep their own experience of breakup as a secret.

"Because I am dedicatedly devoted, I've been betrayed by my girlfriend. In such a case, I would fall in love with a nicer girl and triumph over (my ex)." (G.O)

"If that happens to me, I'd think that my love was not sufficient and blame myself." (Seungho)

Though the other three seem to be inexperienced still, "If such a case happens, I'd put that experience into lyrics and want to heal my wound with the song." (Cheondung)

A word about his own charm from each of the five people who even in Japan receive support no less than their seniors.

"I'm often told that the expression in my eyes is powerful no matter I'm on stage or off stage." (Joon)

"My eyes. I'm told that I express various emotions with my eyes well. The remaining should be somewhat my moustache is thick. (laugh)" (G.O)

"For me there's none. If I'm forced to say...... my lips!?" (Seungho)

"Rather than charm, it's the sense of closeness that people at different generations can have a good impression." (Mir)

"For me my face is tiny for my height, and lately I'm being told that I have a 9-headed body." (Cheondung)

Joon who heard that burst out saying "how nice!" However, if we have to pursue beauty to that extent, we would be troubled because by all means a bare face proportional to the body (has to be acheived). We are waiting for their debut in Japan.

Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:04 pm

kyaaaaaaaaa!!! ureshi desu!!!
trelenomai pou grafoun sto nihon gi'ayta!! (love j-pop)
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: MBLAQ Mir Exposes "Lee Joon replays the leg tearing"   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:17 am

MBLAQ News - Page 3 6i88qe

MBLAQ Mir guarded himself against 'variety dol' Lee Joon a lot.

Mir exposed as "Lee Joon replays a part which he tears his own legs." at the KBS 2TV

'Star Golden Bell', which was broadcast at October 2nd.

Mir showed a confidence by saying "I can do better in variety program than Lee Joon.".

Thunder also said "I am the funniest member in MBLAQ.".

Source:Newsen
Original article link:http://www.newsen.co...010021821411001
Translated and reupload by seunghoeyecandy@mblaqattack
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: MBLAQ for Chapstick?   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:55 pm

'
MBLAQ News - Page 3 %EC%B1%95%EC%8A%A4%ED%8B%B1+%EA%B3%B5%EC%8B%9D+%EC%B9%B4%ED%8E%98+--+%EB%84%A4%EC%9D%B4%EB%B2%84+%EC%B9%B4%ED%8E%98_1286492999867

Recently on naver's chapstick stick these images were seen. Other than Comming Soon, everything else seems perfect with all the MBLAQ members looking good with chapsticks dressed with different clothing. Well, I guess all we can do now is wait for the CF to be released.

Credits: Naver

1.malon prepei na alaksi to lipozan mou!!!!
2. egeine o leader 3ana 3an8os;;;; MBLAQ News - Page 3 790278

Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:24 am

MBLAQ’s “Running & Running” MV for ‘Fugitive’ revealed

MBLAQ News - Page 3 20100803_mblaqNearly two weeks ago we reported that the boys of MBLAQ would release a track titled “Running & Running” for the KBS 2TV drama ‘Fugitive’ (aka ‘Runaway Plan B’). Well it took a while but the MV has finally been revealed

Cr: allkpop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MBLAQ News
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next