Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MBLAQ News

Go down 
+17
m a r y
sofunoyume
~Kate
SHINee_lover_tae
Saezuruko-chan
Goregasm
tiana
Inna
midnight_melody
Barbara
Marialena94
JaeSo
jennypara
hotdbsk.gr
Bi Dim
NunaNena
yangkuza
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

MBLAQ News - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:41 am

111119 [NEWS] MBLAQ’s Mir talks about his volunteering efforts in Peru

MBLAQ News - Page 9 20111117_mir_11-460x687[/center]

[indent]MBLAQ member Mir recently participated in ‘Dream of Koika‘, a new volunteer project that was launched by MBC.

Mir was at the press conference that was held at the MBC headquarters on November 16th, and he remarked, “I didn’t really understand what people meant when they said giving and sharing will bring you more joy, but I understand now after having participated in this event.”

“My family owns a lot of land, and we’ve never had to worry about any money problems. I thought I was genuinely happy but when I went to Peru, I realized that I wasn’t. I was sharing the chocolate bars with the Peruvian children and when I saw that they were saving some to take back to their family members, there was so much that went through my mind. I honestly feel like they have helped me more than I have helped them, and there’s a lot of different things I felt and realized during my time there. If there is ever another opportunity like this, I will make sure to go again. I want to see and learn so much more,” he said.

Mir traveled to Peru to volunteer along with fellow member G.O., as well as Kim Hojin, Park Boyoung, Park Jungah, and DJ Koo. The group traveled to Peru on September 14th where they volunteered and offered their services for two weeks. They help build clean bathrooms, aided medical care to the citizens, and promoted Korean culture with events like Tae Kwon Do performances.

Mir continued, “Lee Joon hyung was supposed to go, but it was decided at the last minute that I would go instead. I have a bad back and recently underwent an operation so a lot of people around me tried to talk me out of going. But this was something I really wanted to try, and I was worried that I would inconvenience other people because I was injured. I think my back feels worse after having gone, but I’m just so ecstatic that I was able to offer these people a little joy“.

Although he had just received surgery, Mir actively participated in lifting heavy objects and building bricks for the new buildings, truly experiencing how much joy giving can offer.

‘Dream of Koika’ is new series to be broadcasted via MBC starting on November 20th. It is a large-scale project that takes place overseas, and a team of 400 made up of celebrities, a medical staff, and ordinary citizens gather to volunteer for the less fortunate. The first ‘Peru’ episode airs on the 20th, and the ‘Paraguay’ and ‘Ethiopia’ episodes air next month, while the ‘Sri Langka’ and ‘Senegal’ episodes air early next year.[/indent]

[center]

allkpop & absomblaq
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:40 am

111109 [INTERVIEW] MBLAQ @ Pati Pati Magazine Dec. Issue

MBLAQ News - Page 9 Mblaqpatipatiscan01

Spoiler:

absolutemblaq.net
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:49 am

111124 [NEWS] MBLAQ to release a Christmas single
MBLAQ News - Page 9 Mblaqall

MBLAQ is preparing to spread some Christmas cheer with their very first Christmas single!

On November 25th, a representative from J.Tune Camp revealed, “It’s the first time in three years since their debut that they will release a Christmas single. Initially, we wanted to release a new album at the end of this month, but due to their overseas activities, it has been pushed to early next year. With that being said, the members directly asked if they could record a Christmas carol”.

They continued, “MBLAQ wanted to share a gift with their fans, who have been waiting for their comeback. Their carol will be a playful song that will reflect the winter season with its warm and sweet lyrics”.

The song will be released in early December.

Spoiler:

s:absolutemblaq.net & mblaqattack.net

111122 [NEWS] One Way’s Chance to produce MBLAQ’s new album

On November 22, One Way‘s Chance tweeted exciting news that will widely showcase his skills as a producer.
He wrote, “Producing a whole album for MBLAQ. Very excited”.
With that fans have been sharing their excitement over the news. “Omg for real?? I can not be more excited!”, “I have faith in you guys to make a good song for MBLAQ ! HWATING ! ”, “wowwww!! You are totally amazing not half man half amazing I’ll be waiting for ur great work. Know u can make it blast~”.
“Just BLAQ,” “BLAQ Style,” and “Mona Lisa” will be hard to beat, but let’s anticipate what Chance will bring to MBLAQ!

s:mblaqattack.net

111124 [NEWS] MBLAQ's G.O & SeungHo Were Hunted By "Jason" in Vegas

MBLAQ News - Page 9 20111124_G.o_seungho

MBLAQ‘s G.O and Seungho are cracking up their fans with this hilarious photo they took while in Las Vegas.

This photo first appeared on G.O’s Twitter along with the description, “Oh no, Jason~ But, Seungho’s face seems a little too bright..” G.O looks as if he’s trying to run away from the ‘Friday the 13th‘ boogeyman, while Seungho seems like he’s encouraging the ghoul.

Netizens commented, “This is so funny. They’re full of wit“, “G.O really looks scared. This is too good“, and “Wow, the details in the setup… He even put his jacket in Jason’s hand. Daebak.”

In related news, MBLAQ will perform at the ’2011 Billboard K-POP Masters’ in Las Vegas on November 25th.

Source + Image: Osen

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:30 am

111128 [NEWS] MBLAQ's message for SEASON'S GREETINGS

Have a happy new year,

Always have daebak with whatever you do,
Stay healthy and strong,
And we will become a more experienced, more handsome, and more pleasant MBLAQ.
-Yang Seungho-

I love you and thank you A+.

Have a happy new year!
A+ goddesses~~~~

-G.O

Hello, this is Choi Woo Sun. *maybe it must be lee chang sun? >.< i dunno*
Stay healthy, and

I hope your parents are healthy as well and that you are always listening to them.
I also hope you will work hard to achieve your life goals.
I will pray that you will achieve them.
Have a happy new year~!
Fighting~☆

-Lee Joonie-

Happy New Year~♡
By. Cheondoong

[T/N]

Happy New Year = Sae hae bok mahni badeusaeyo
Sae = bird
Hae = sun
Bok(eo) = Blowfish
Also, the little clown on the side is 'Mir'

Everyone~+_+!!

Happy New Year to all!!
Always be healthy as well!!
Make a lot of money and I hope you have daebak!!
Also!! Please give MBLAQ lots of love!!
Bye~+_+!!

-Bang Mir-

s:mblaqattack.net
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:40 am

111205 [NEWS] Cheondoong, cameo on first episode of ‘Padam Padam’

MBLAQ News - Page 9 Af4CQzxCMAAXv1j[/center]

MBLAQ member Cheondoong will be appearing on the first episode of ‘Padam Padam….The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats’.

Cheondoong will have a surprise appearance on JTBC mini-series ‘Padam Padam….The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats’ on December 5th.

Cheondoong’s cameo role will be that of Yang Kang Woo, the older brother of Yang Kang Chil (played by Jung Woo Sung) and even though the appearance is brief, it has been relayed that the acting is impactful.

In some of the pictures revealed before the premier of the series, Cheondoong is looking friendly with the child actors or posing with director Kim Tae Kyu showing off their closeness.

‘Padam Padam….The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats’, which tells the story of a man with a strange fate where he has to die when he wants to live and has to live when he wants to die and the guardian angel who is trying to protect his love and fate, will premier on December 5th at 8:45pm.

Source: TV Daily
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:10 am

111209 [NEWS] MBLAQ releases MV for Christmas digital single “White Forever”

MBLAQ News - Page 9 Tumblr_lvw4v9AuCC1qa4od3o1_500

A+ fans have been anticipating MBLAQ‘s first Christmas digital single “White Forever” and now it’s finally here.

Despite their busy overseas schedules, on December 9th MBLAQ released their fun Holiday themed track. “White Forever” has a trendy beat, and uses a mix of acoustic piano and synthesizer that blends it’s electronic sounds together.

The music video takes footage from the studio, fan meetings, concerts, and more. Check out “White Forever” below!

SOURCE: ALLKPOPVIA: MELON
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:53 am

111219 [NEWS] MBLAQ’s Lee Joon to cameo in ‘Salaryman Cho Han Ji’

MBLAQ News - Page 9 Akp20111218leejoonsalar[/center]

[indent][indent]MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon will be making a cameo appearance on SBS‘s new drama, ‘Salaryman Cho Han Ji‘!

Lee Joon already filmed his scene on December 11th, playing the role of the idol boyfriend of Jung Ryeowon‘s character, ‘Yeochi’. Though the scene was of a lover’s spat, Lee Joon and Jung Ryeowon were able to quickly close the gap of their first meeting and comfortably deliver their roles. Lee Joon even took sel-cas with Ryeowon like a real boyfriend when she was off practicing her script.

Staff recount that when Lee Joon was asked to sound arrogant and greasy by the director, the idol immediately launched into a parody of actor Choi Min Soo‘s voice, calling out, “Yeochi-ya~~~~”.

The scene also required that Jung Ryeowon spray water on his face. Clearly showing hesitation in the act, the director asked her to go all out with the scene, asking her to slap his face with the water if she had to. Lee Joon went with the flow and made no mistakes or NGs, even throwing down his personal luxury sunglasses when asked.

The director stated, “I cast Lee Joon for the role of a Hallyu star to add a comical effect to the drama. I’m really satisfied with the decision because he pulled it off 200%.

The drama begins airing on January 2nd, 2012
MBLAQ News - Page 9 Akp20111218leejoonsalar

by:Naver
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:41 am

111228 [NEWS] MBLAQ to release new track ‘Scribble’ next week, ahead of 4th mini album

Some exciting news for MBLAQ fans as it’s been revealed that MBLAQ will release a track titled ‘Scribble‘ ahead of their 4th mini album release.

Earlier today, J. Tune Camp’s official twitter account tweeted, “The track ‘Scribble’ from MBLAQ’s 4th Mini Album will be released for the first time on various online music sites at 12:00AM (midnight), January 3rd, 2012. We ask for your love and support. Please RT!!”

MBLAQ’s official Daum Fan cafe also stated that the track would also be released through MBLAQ’s official homepage and J. Tune Camp’s official YouTube channel.

SOURCE: J.Tune's twitter and MBLAQ's Fan Cafe
TRANSLATION: allkpop
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:11 am

Technical issues plague the 2011 MBC Korean Music Festival, leaving audiences unhappy and confused

Numerous technical failures during the 2011 MBC Korean Music Festival have the audience visibly upset.
Broadcast live on the 31st of December, the 2011 MBC Korean Music Festival faced various issues such as a mix-up in the broadcast line up and sound problems, and the unrest resulting from their troubles were clearly visible in the show.

First, during U-Kiss’s stage, part of the lyrics could not be heard when they performed “0330,” confusing the audience. The timing of the song was wrong, and the microphones failed as the lyrics remained inaudible.

Following that, B1A4 appeared and while performing “Beautiful Target” and during the short period before they proceeded to sing “O.K.,” the camera panned to MCs Leeteuk and Kang Sora, and did not show the B1A4 stage even though they had started singing. Furthermore, sound from the MCs’ microphones were not recorded, and despite the MCs introducing the artists, A Pink and Teen Top’s introductions were missed out.

In the second half of the show, MBLAQ performed “Mona Lisa” but the music and lyrics were not in sync, which shocked the audience. The broadcast continued in this manner, which left the audience wondering what happened, and many complaints about the show could be heard.

What did you think of this year's festivals?

Source: Koreaboo.com

120103 [NEWS] MBLAQ - The Release of 'Graffiti' and Sorrowful Theme Stimulates Emotions

MBLAQ News - Page 9 20120102_1325465820_24794200_1[/center]

Male idol group MBLAQ’s 4th Mini-Album was released on January 3 at midnight.

Prior to the release, a teaser was released on J.Tunes Camp’s official YouTube channel. In the teaser, members Lee Joon and Thunder were violently fighting over a girl and also a scene of Lee Joon aiming at Thunder with his gun was included. This teaser aroused attention from many fans and netizens as it was a thrilling teaser which didn’t give away the whole song. Many were looking forward to the full release of ‘Grafitti’.

This song is about a couple’s reminiscence of when they parted away from each other and how it stains in your heart like graffiti and how it is ineffaceable. The guitar and Harmonica melodies make up the sorrowful mood of the song which stimulates our emotions and the addictive chorus is ineffaceable. First time since debut, Seung Ho is rapping in Graffiti and Thunder (rapper) sings with his emotional vocals which show the vocalist side of him.

On the release date, members Mir and G.O posted tweets that were in relation to ‘Graffiti’. Firstly, G.O said, “MBLAQ’s Mini-Album’s track 'Graffiti' is now released. I hope you guys like it and please take interest.”

In addition, Mir also uploaded on twitter, “MBLAQ’s song, ‘Graffiti’ is released. How is the song? Is it good? We have worked hard for this song. Please listen to it and take interest in us." Both of the member’s tweets have aroused attention to MBLAQ and their newly released track.

cr::AbsoluteMBLAQ
Back to top Go down
rania
♥♥
rania

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:31 pm

telika to tragoudi legetai graffiti h scribble????egw mperdeutika...
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:02 pm

rania wrote:
Spoiler:

τον λενε Σκριμπλε απλως δεν ξερω γιατι το λενε Γκραφιτι ? Αλλα Σκριμπλε το λενε !

The Year of Dragon: Interview with Lee Joon [Συνεντευξη] 3.1.12

MBLAQ News - Page 9 120102_4f011edb9fd3f[/center]

People who were born during the year of the dragon are known to be healthy, brave and emotional. Male idol group, MBLAQ’s vocalist and actor Lee Joon was interviewed about the year of the dragon.

Q: WHAT WAS YOUR MOTHER’S DREAM OF CONCEPTION?

A: Although I was born on the year of the dragon, when my mum had conceived me, she saw swallows in her dream of conception. My mother had said that she was very happy because dreaming of swallows meant that she will give birth to a son.

Q: HOW IS THE YEAR, 2011, SPECIAL TO YOU?

A: Looking back, I can say that 2011 was the hardest and toughest year of my life. I was physically strained and exhausted. I didn’t achieve what I wanted to do in 2011. Nothing followed set schedule. It’s hard to say but I was casted in a production and I prepared myself for a few months for this production but for a reason, I couldn’t participate in it. I felt devastated. I received lots of calls for casts in other productions but I had to decline all the offers because I was preparing myself. But MBLAQ-wise, there were a lot of happy occasions for us. We held our first individual concert (as MBLAQ) which helped us to set a harder goal, to try our best in everything. Our debut in Japan was successful and a fan in Japan brought their children along on their backs to see us! Our experience there was very touching.

Q: WHEN DO YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE POPULAR OR HAVE GAINED A LOT OF ATTENTION?

A: I haven’t thought that I have become popular and gained a lot of attention. Honestly, we haven’t come first in any music programs and I still think I have a long way to go being an actor and a singer.

Q: WHEN WAS YOUR HAPPIEST AND HARDEST TIMES?

A: My happiest time was when I was casted in ‘Ninja Assassin’ as the younger Rain’s character. If it wasn’t that, when will I be in a Hollywood movie ever again? I think I will treasure the experience until I die. At first, when I received the call to confirm my position in the movie, for the first five minutes, I was so happy but after that I was worried a lot. I couldn’t speak English very well. For three months I only spoke English and didn’t speak Korean at all. I just kept on trying and gradually found out that my English skills were improving. The hardest time was when I had caught the swine flu before the movie was released. I felt so much pain, it felt like my flesh was being torn apart. It was so painful I thought that I was going to die from the swine flu.

Q: IN THE NEAR FUTURE WHO DO YOU WANT TO ACT WITH?

A: I would like to act with any female actresses. I want to act with Ha Jung Woo and Lee Byung Hun. I like their acting skills and styles.

Q: ANY NEW YEAR WISHES?

A. In the past, I had a lot of wishes. During this year, I wish to not make the people near me worry about me. Every time I had a lot of wishes, it was hard to get them fulfilled. I think I have a jinx when I make a lot of wishes. I think that being happy with my MBLAQ members is the most important thing this year.

SOURCE:SPORTSSEOUL
TRANSLATION:Lirange
Re-upload:AbsoluteMBLAQ
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:57 am

MBLAQ’s G.O. treats his patient ‘goddesses’ with a handsome selca [news] 4.1.12

MBLAQ News - Page 9 20120103_go_selca[/center]

[indent]MBLAQ‘s G.O. has presented fans with a brand new selca ahead of the group’s official comeback!

On January 4th, G.O. tweeted, “Goddesses, I miss you. There are barely 10 days left! Let’s find more strength!

The idol posed handsomely for the camera in a black button-up shirt, causing his ‘goddesses’ to swoon. Netizens commented, “So very handsome,” “I hope you return quickly, I’ve been waiting for so long!” and “I think you became more handsome during that time!”

Stay tuned for more updates on their comeback

SOURCE:ALLKPOP
ORIGINAL ARTICLE:OSEN
R-upload:ABM

MBLAQ, KBS Joy "Hello Baby" Season 5, Confirmed [NEWS] 4.1.12

MBLAQ, KBS Joy "Hello Baby" Season 5, Confirmed

Five-member group MBLAQ has been confirmed as the new members of the Season 5 of 'Hello Baby' which will be broadcasted at the end of January. 'Hello Baby' is a program where idol stars can express their baby raising skills, and with previous casted stars such as SNSD, SHINee, T-ARA, and Sistar, the program has attracted a lot of interest.

A representative from JtuneCamp, MBLAQ's company, expressed, "All of the MBLAQ members love children, so they decided to take part in this new season." and "Members Mir and G.O. have previously showed their affection for children by interacting frequently with their nephews."

They continued on to say, "You can expect to see each member's special trait through this program."
'MBLAQ's Hello Baby' will have its first recording this week, and the first episode is scheduled to be broadcasted at the end of January. On a side note, MBLAQ will have their comeback with their 4th mini-album consisting of 5 tracks on January 10th.

Source:NAVER
re-upload:Mary

OXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Δεν το περιμενα αυτο ΠΟΤΤΤΤΤΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕ
καλα θα το βλεπω και δεν υπαρχει περιπτωση !
ΟΧΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙ ! Θελω να δω τι μωρο θα ερθει ! και ποιος θα ειανι ο καλυτερος πατερας ^^ ! Χχεχε και καθε εβδομαδα να βγαινει ο GO ο καλυτερος πατερας ! Δεν μπορω !
Back to top Go down
rania
♥♥
rania

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:47 am

lee joon's interview: i thought i was going to die from the swine flu..?!?!??!?!? joon ah~trolling much???xDD

mblaq hello baby!!KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!YEAH!!!! i'm going to watch that!!
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:34 pm

ΚΑΙ καλα ποιος θα το εχαναι αυτο ? χαχα

MBLAQ’s Mir says, “I will sell a cow for Suzy”

MBLAQ’s Mir wore a big happy smile when miss A’s Suzy chose him.

Mir and Suzy appeared on the January 6 episode of JTBC’s Quiz Show: Current Affairs with Idol. They were asked several questions about current affairs.

Mir previously appeared on a program and said that he owns a mountain and he is good at doing farm work. As a result, he gained a nickname ‘Farm Idol.’ During the show, he said, “I will sell a cow for Suzy,” and drew a lot of attention. The reason was Suzy said that Mir looks innocent when she sat next to him.

Other cast member said, “When Mir appeared on a program he said that he had sold a cow for a girl who he likes.” Then Mir made the entire crew laugh by saying, “I will sell a cow.”

Source:Korea.com
Original Article:TV Report
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:38 am

Lee Joon to attend MBC's We Got Married's New Year Spinoff, 'Pit-a-Pat Shake''

MBLAQ News - Page 9 20120106170209_1_rstarpsy[/center]

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and After School’s Lizzy are casted in MBC’s ‘We Got Married’s New Year spinoff, ‘Pit-a-Pat Shake’.

On January 5, an Aerobic gymnastics coach, that seems to be casted with Lee Joon and Lizzy, has said, “Today I have finished filming with MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and After School’s Lizzy. Well done!”This once again confirmed Lee Joon and Lizzy to have been casted for the New Year spinoff.

So far, Super Junior’s Sungmin, SISTAR’s Hyorin, Secret’s Han Sun Hwa, After School’s Lizzy and Kara’s Han Seung Yeon and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon are confirmed to have been casted for MBC’s ‘We Got Married’’s New Year Special, ‘Pit-a-Pat Shake’.

This program will show a couple’s feeling for each other in the progress of staying together during various performances. If this New Year’s spinoff gains a lot of positive feedbacks, etc. this spinoff has a possibility of becoming an official part of the show, ‘Our Sunday Night’.

Secret’s Han Sun Hwa and After School Lizzy’s partners were said to be a singer and an actor, but Lee Joon has been spotted with Lizzy filming for the spinoff, which confirmed that Lizzy and Lee Joon are a couple for the spinoff.

The confirmation of Lee Joon and Lizzy, as a couple, has been arousing a lot of attention. Netizens are curious about the scenes of Lee Joon and Lizzy together as a couple.

‘Pit-a-Pat Shake’ will be aired as a New Year Special, however, its broadcasting date is not yet confirmed.

SOURCE: REVIEWSTAR
TRANSLATION: AbsoluteMBLAQ
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:17 am

MBLAQ’s “Scribble” #1 on Music Charts

MBLAQ News - Page 9 20120103mblaq11

As soon as popular boy group MBLAQ released their new single “Scribble“, the song immediately climbed to the #1 spot on various music charts online.

The song triumphed over T-ara‘s new song “Lovey Dovey” to claim the #1 slot on both Soribada and Bugs Music, while impressively securing the #3 spot on Mnet’s music chart following T-ara’s “Lovey Dovey” & Davichi‘s “We Were in Love“, as well as placing 4th on Cyworld Music.

“Scribble” sings of two past lovers whose memories with each other have now turned into scars, like scribble on their hearts.

The boys tried something new this time around. Leader Seungho attempts rap for the first time since their debut, and rapper Thunder displays a whole new side of him, showcasing his capabilities as a vocalist.

The teaser for the “Scribble” MV was revealed via MBLAQ’s official Youtube channel on the 2nd, where friends Lee Joon and Thunder violently fight over one woman. Lee Joon held up a gun to Thunder, which made fans further anticipate the full release of the music video.

The boys will also be releasing a MV teaser for their title song “It’s War“, and their fourth mini album officially drops on the 10th.

source allkpop
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:50 am

Mighty Mouth’s Sangchu calls MBLAQ his “younger brothers”

MBLAQ News - Page 9 20120108_sangchu[/center]

Mighty Mouth‘s Sangchu has revealed that he’s got a close relationship with the members of MBLAQ.

On January 9th, Sangchu tweeted, “MBLAQ are like my younger brothers.”

The picture attached to the tweet showed Sangchu posing with MBLAQ’s Mir and Thunder at an indoor stadium. The shot was taken during a shoot for MBC’s ‘4th Idol Star Athletics Championships‘, which will be aired this coming Chuseok on the 24th.

Netizens commented, “It seems like Sangchu takes care of MBLAQ” and “They look close, I’m jealous“.

source:allkpop

G.O to join 'Immortal Song 2'

MBLAQ News - Page 9 Kpop4f0cf2a23d055120111mblaqgoKORzse[/center]

G.O from MBLAQ will join "Immortal Songs 2" and appeal his singing ability at the same time with their comeback.

MBLAQ released their 4th mini album "100%ver" on 10th and announced their comeback after 7 months. G.O will also
make his official comeback in "Immortal Songs 2" on KBS2TV.

G.O attracted viewers' eyes and ears with his soft voice and excellent emotion last year in "Immortal Songs 2",
and his regret to the past stage and will to show new performance brought him back to the show.

On 10th, G.O commented "I still feel honored to be able to show my different aspects than being an idol."
then he added "this time, I'll study the structure and atmosphere of the various stages and show you
the performance in totally different color. Also planning to choose a good song to show you more powerful stage."

G.O will make comeback on 16th with "Song Changsik special" which will be recorded on 16th. The date for joining the regular team is not confirmed yet, but he offered by himself to attend that episode with his great respect for Song Changsik.

G.O said "since I left "Immortal Songs 2", I was watching the show and felt the singers gradually becoming
more varied in colors. So that I need to prepare myself in many different appearance."

G.O appeared in "Immortal Songs 2" and received strong interest from many viewers last year. It was great opportunity
for him to show off his great talent in singing which could not be fully delivered just by performing as a member of MBLAQ. With remake of Yang Sookyung's "Love is a Cold Temptation" and Min Sookyung's "Love is Over", G.O received a big applause from the audience. The sophisticated stage manners and his appealing singing style were extremely well received.

Meanwhile, MBLAQ will make their first comeback stage on Mnet "M countdown" with the title track "It's War" from their 4th mini album on 12th.

SOURCE: KSTARNEWS.JP
TRANSLATION: yuka1226@ABM

MBLAQ: ‘We Will Show 100 Percent in New Album’

Five MBLAQ members made a comeback with their new mini album “100% Version,” and the member G.O said, “We had released our first official album last year, and we have come to release our fourth album this time. We thought that it might be the right time for us to present our true appearance filled with 100 percent of energy.” The members expressed their determination to present everything that they had prepared for the past three years since their debut in the title of the album. Right after MBLAQ released their album on January 10, the members said, “We worked for this album for more than one year to fully present what we have, and we have confidence in our album.” Seung Ho said, “We had focused on creating our own songs to have our own distinguished characters before, but this time, we focused on the perfection of the album. Many producers created songs for us from last year, and we practiced those songs very hard. As we have fully prepared for the album, we are now full of confidence about our performance.” G.O said, “People in our agency all agreed that this album might be the best among our albums. We will make the first appearance on January 12 through M.Net’s ‘M Countdown,’ and we want you to highly anticipate our performance.”

MBLAQ News - Page 9 8042_3547_l

The mini album “100% Version” contains a total of five songs including the title song “It’s War,” and four other songs such as “Run,” "Scribble,” “Jittery Girl,” and “Hello My Ex.” The title song “It’s War” is a hip hop song with an outstanding performance by a 50-piece orchestra, and it has lyrics about a man who becomes outraged by his best friend who had stolen his love. “Scribble” sings the sadness from a farewell with the sounds of a harmonica, and “Jittery Girl” sounds cheerful and pleasant as a particular song for idol group and “Run,” which has a dynamic sound utilizing auto tune, sounds very exciting and attractive. The group members agreed, “We wanted to break the prejudice of people who think that MBLAQ has a limitation by presenting this new album.” G.O said, “We wanted to show that we have unlimited capabilities, so we contained different songs with varied feelings and the members changed their parts within the group. We had usually allocated our parts before, so the vocalists sing and the rappers only rap, but we changed this way of singing and rapping and all of us sing and rap together by exchanging each other’s part.” Seung Ho, who tried rap for the first time since his debut, said, “I had thought that rap would be very easy, but actually I was wrong. It was very difficult to highlight the melody while rapping, and the member Mir who used to take the rap part suddenly looked amazing.”

MBLAQ News - Page 9 8042_3548_l

MBLAQ will present a restrained dance performance suitable for the concept of “100% Version.” Seung Ho said, “We requested the head of choreographer to prepare a dance that can look very restrained. It can be called the upgraded version of the dance that we performed when singing the song ‘Cry.’ We emphasized presenting a strong impression while expressing our emotion, much like acting through our dance performance. We will present a group dance rather than solo dances for more disciplined and restrained movement.”

MBLAQ News - Page 9 8042_3549_l

MBLAQ had become a topic of conversation even before their debut as they were the first singing group that the Hallyu star Rain (Jeong Ji Hoon) participated in producing, and MBLAQ had become a popular singing group since their debut in October, 2009 with their songs such as “Oh Yeah,” “Why,” and “Mona Lisa” that became hits one by one. They debuted in Japan last year with their first single “Your Luv,” and their first and second single, “Your Luv” and “Baby U!” were ranked in first and second place on the Oricon daily and weekly chart, respectively. What is their own attractiveness that can be differentiated from the other idol groups? Cheon Doong said, “We seem to have strength in presenting strong emotions both in our songs and our performances. Our songs, whether they are fast or not, contain strong emotion and so do our performance. We focus on emotion, and it seems to be our attractiveness.” Seung Ho added, “People seem to like our comfortable presence off the stage.” Mir said, “Is it because we are handsome?” His comment made the other members laugh.

MBLAQ will hold various activities with their new album beginning from their first appearance in “M Countdown” on M.Net on January 12. They will hold their first concert tour in Japan in May. Seung Ho said, “We are also planning an Asian concert tour beside our Japanese concert tour, and we are likely to visit seven countries during the tour.” The group members are considering forming a unit group within the group. G.O said, ”We are planning to form a unit group to present something new this year. The members said, “We will do our best for our ‘forever-elder brother,’ Rain, who has been serving in the army now. Rain reportedly asks how we are doing whenever he talks to people in our company on the phone. As we know very well that he always worries about us and wishes our success, we will do our best for him.”

Source: KBSGlobal
re-up by absoluteMBLAq.net
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:14 am

MBLAQ holds a press conference for ‘Hello Baby’

MBLAQ News - Page 9 20120116_mblaq

On January 16th, the members of MBLAQ attended their press conference for KBS JOY‘s ‘Hello Baby‘, held at the Hotel Novotel Seoul Ambassador Gangnam.

As reported earlier, MBLAQ were chosen to be the ‘fathers’ of this season’s ‘Hello Baby’ children. Contrary to initial reports, the boys will be taking care of not just one, but three children who also from different parts of the world. Since the children are from Vietnam, France, and Canada, it’s expected that there will be greater obstacles to communication than in previous seasons.

The boys will have to use their wits and sensitivity in order to problem solve and be the best parents they can be.

During the press conference, member Lee Joon revealed that children don’t seem to like him because he is “greasy”.

“I was shocked when the children called me greasy after they looked at me,” he said.

When asked for his thoughts on being in ‘Hello Baby – Season Five’, Lee Joon admitted, “It was a problem because I didn’t get too close with the children.”

He continued, “I thought I was doing well with them, but they don’t like me. I wasn’t aware that they didn’t like me, so I was surprised when they told me, ‘You look greasy’.”

“I was worried that they wouldn’t like me, and unfortunately, my concerns were correct. They do not,” he said, causing everyone in the room to laugh.

This will be the fifth season of ‘Hello Baby’. Previous seasons had starred Girls’ Generation, SHINee, T-ara, SISTAR and Super Junior‘s Leeteuk

cr:: allkpop !
Back to top Go down
Hrw

Hrw

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:01 am

Παιδια, δεν ξερω αν το γνωριζετε αλλα οι MBLAQ θα συμμετεχουν σε ενα καινουριο drama που λεγεται Kpop Survival!! Πρωταγωνιστει η αδερφη του Mir που υποδυεται μια κοπελα με ονειρο να κανει καριερα στη hip-hop και μεταμφιεζεται σε αγορι για να μπει σε ενα boy band. Προκειται για gender-bender story και προσωπικα μου θυμιζει το you are beautiful! Ας ελπισουμε οτι θα ειναι καλο! MBLAQ News - Page 9 54139 Προβαλλεται καθε Δευτερα και Τριτη στις 20:50(Στην Κορεα τουλαχιστον MBLAQ News - Page 9 768872 ) Απ'οτι γνωριζω εχουν βγει τα δυο πρωτα επεισοδια αλλα οι υποτιτλοι δεν ειναι πολυ καλοι.. MBLAQ News - Page 9 740181

Idol group MBLAQ will be making a surprise cameo appearance on Channel A‘s new drama series, ‘Strongest K-POP Survival‘.

A representative from the drama informed OSEN on March 14th, “All the members of MBLAQ including Mir completed a shoot with us today.”

“They will be making an appearance on the first episode as ‘MBLAQ’, but with a different meaning behind their name,” he continued.

On the same day, actress Go Eun Ah who happens to be Mir’s sister posted the photo above that she took with her brother on her official Twitter page.

Ahead of the shoot, Go Eun Ah surprised everyone at a press conference for ‘Strongest K-POP Survival’ by saying, “My brother Mir is an MBLAQ rapper, but I happen to be a rapper in the story as well.”

“I first call my brother to let him hear the rap before I perform it on set,” she continued. “He gives me a lot of advice, but I think it also leaves him at a loss for words.”

Mir and Go Eun Ah have featured on variety programs together, but this will be the first time the two will be acting together and fans already have high expectations for the first episode.

Meanwhile, ‘Strongest K-POP Survival’ tells the honest stories behind the young hopefuls who dream of becoming an idol star.

The first episode airs on March 19th at 8:50PM KST.
Back to top Go down
lovingkim
♥♥
lovingkim

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:07 am

ΩΩΩΩ χαρείτε!!! Θα πανε οι Μblaq στο Running man!!!! Και απο φωτο θα είναι μαλλον όλοι (μαλλον γιατί δεν είδα το Μιρ) Επιτελους!!!!! Πώς και πώς το περίμενα!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hrw

Hrw

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:38 am

Χμμμ..Ακουσα ότι θα προβληθεί στις 20 Μαϊου!! MBLAQ News - Page 9 935562 Αναμένουμε μέχρι τότε!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MBLAQ News   MBLAQ News - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

MBLAQ News
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9