Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All about HyunA~

Go down 
+11
ShineeSimone
meta3aki Gd
m a r y
Danai Likes BIGBANG
ellieBC
tiana
Barbara
Inna
jennypara
Darkeella
konnaheartsjae
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 am

WHAAA!! xairomai toso poli gia tin epitixia tis Hyuna!
ante na kleisoun ta stomata twn haters!
egw to lega oti itan poli wraio tragoudi kai tha ginei hit! to legaaa!! xD
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:00 am

Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:17 am

Treli autin i ekpompi!!!!! Tin Latreuwww!!! XDD Kai i Hyuna mas Teleia kai ntropali opws panta!! XDD :P
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:31 pm

4minute’s HyunA isn’t seeking to be sexy?

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 20110728_hyuna11

4minute’s HyunA has been attracting global attention with her “Bubble Pop!” comeback, but the idol has unfortunately come under fire for being ‘too sexy’.

HyunA responded to the accusations by saying, “I’m not seeking to be sexy. I try to be boyish sometimes and chic other times. In other words, I try to take on a variety of looks. Even if I dance with a different outfit each time, I want to make it mine.”

HyunA, who began dancing at 10 years old, continued, “For now, I want to work hard on showing variety on stage. I hope that with age, sexiness will come naturally for me.”

Source + Photos: Herald News via Naver

Source: allkpop
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:37 pm

kala....nta3ei den 3erw kata poso tha simfwnisw oti den prospathei na einai sexy alla seriously den to exoume kanei ligo MEGALO thema me to sexiness tis?
afou to exei kai tis bgainei ti problima exoun oi ipoloipoi?
tis BEG dld ti tha eprepe na tis poun?
tin Ga-in? e? e?
>.<
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:54 am

Hyun Ah prepares for the United Cube concert after stop performing “Bubble Pop”

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 10-4minute

Hyun Ah’s agency, Cube Entertainment, said on the 5th, “Hyun Ah was to give performances of ‘Bubble Pop’ in KBS 2’s Music Bank, MBC’s Show! Music Center, and SBS’s Inkigayo, but we decided to stop airing ‘Bubble Pop’after receiving notification which says its dance is too sexually explicit. Hyun Ah will be on broadcast with the follow-up song, ‘Just Follow Me,’ but for now, she is preparing for the United Cube concert on the 14th. Although Hyun Ah says it’s alright, it looks like she is inwardly distressed.”

Meanwhile, Cube Entertainment has said on the 4th, “We received notification from the Korea Communications Standards Commission that the ‘Bubble Pop’ dance is too sexually explicit, therefore, we have decided to stop airing performances of ‘Bubble Pop’ because the connection between the dance and the song is lost if certain moves are excluded.”

Source: TV Daily

Hyun Ah changes as a Hip-hop girl

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 2-hyuna1

After the official closure of her performance “Bubble Pop,” 4 Minute’s Hyun Ah will perform the follow-up song, “Just Follow,” at the end of August.

Hyun Ah’s agency, Cube Entertainment, says, “Singers who are in Cube Entertainment are now preparing for the United Cube Concert which will be held on the 14th. Hyun Ah will perform ‘Just Follow’ when the concert ends, which will be the end of August.”

Rapper Dokki featured on “Just Follow,” and it’s a song with strong hip-hop beat.

Meanwhile, Hyun Ah released her single “Bubble Pop” at the beginning of last month; however, the Korean Communications Standards Commission sent its concerns over some of its sexually explicit moves to three broadcasting stations, and soon Hyun Ah’s agency decided to stop airing “Bubble Pop.”

Source: Starnews

4Minute’s Hyun Ah says, “I had failed 50 times at acting auditions, but got accepted at once for an audition to be a singer”

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 8-4minute

In the episode of SBS’s Star King which aired on August 6, a tip to be accepted in an audition is revealed.

4Minute’s Hyun Ah and Jun Ji Yoon reenacted a scene at the audition. They showed a perfect girls’ hip-hop performance. Casting manager evaluated, “The dance was powerful though they have small bodies and also, it was harmonious.”

Hyun Ah said, “I had failed 50 times at acting auditions, but got accepted at once when applied for an audition to be a singer. I began applying for auditions since I was seven.”

Source: Newsen

4Minute’s Hyun Ah decides to halt her performance

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 110808_4e3f45a9a33c4

The Korea Communications Standards Commission marked 4Minute’s Hyun Ah as being seen as sexually suggestive on the stage. Hyun Ah lost weight down to 39kg once when she was preparing for the song.

An official of Hyun Ah’s agent said, “Her weight is usually 42~44 kilograms, but when she was preparing her song, she worked so hard and lost some weight and weighed 39 kilograms.”

Hyun Ah’s first solo ‘Change’ was a big hit and she wanted her second solo to be more successful than ‘Change’.

Despite Hyun Ah’s hard work, Hyun Ah was flagged as being sexually suggestive. Her agent said, “We hope that they look at this performance as a performance. K-POP is now very popular all over the world, and this kind of limitation will stifle free expression.”

Meanwhile, the Korea Communications Standards Commission said, they will listen to the opinions from producers of three land-based music programs. The meeting between the Korea Communications Standards Commission and the producers will be held on the 10th. On the 8th, an official for the Korea Communications Standards Commission said, “We will discuss the sexually suggestive problems on the 10th. Producers or other officials in broadcasting business can attend too. They can also submit their opinions in written form.”

Source: Sports Seoul from Nate

Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:51 am

E OXI.
E OXI.

twra tha pw merika "gallika" gt den antexw! >.<

VRE DEN PATE STO DIAOLO LEW EGW??
i hyuna sas peira3e? siggnwmi kiolas to change to vrika makran pio proklitiko apo to bubble pop. sto change kopaniotan se kagela kai ok eixe to pelvic dance kai eipa ante..paei sto diaolo alla auto to glikouli pou stin teliki to mono suggestive pou eixe itan auto to bubble bubble bubble pop kai to lene too sexually suggestive? dld na trelenesai!
otan omws o rain kai o kathe rain menei me to boxeraki sta mvs oxi mono den lene tpt, to promotaroun mexri aidias.
siggnwmi kiolas alla me peira3e para poli gt to koritsi eixe oneira kai edwse TERASTIO effort sto bubble pop.
arnoumai. apla arnoumai na dextw tin vlakeia tou kosmou. >.<

POSA EINAI? 42-44?
EGW EIMAI 48 KAI PATHAINW KRISI KAI AUTI EINAI TOSO?
hyuna, ela paidi mou na se taisw ligo. pragmatika, ela. T.T
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:42 am

Ayto malista!!
Ayto einai to wraio stylaki ths Hyuna oxi to Hyoristiko bubble bubble me ta niaourismata..sorry Barbara!
Ayto mou 8ymizei pio poly to Change-style opou th latrepsame!! <3
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:46 am

ax kai egw to latrepsa.
an kai tha ithela kai ligo xoro apo tin hyuna pou iperlatreuw alla nta3ei m aresei kai auto to badass style pou eida.
ontws kairo eixame na doume. apo change epoxi.
latreuw. apla. <3
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:50 am

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 Tumblr_lprf41AeV71qj47q8
Vlemma omws!!Etoimh na se fai!!Tous to krataei pou thn banaran sigoura!!
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:02 am

haha nai!
ti badass vlemma.
etsi na ta vlepoun merikoi merikoi. >.<

ax min mou to thimizeis unnie ekeino me to ban kai mou anevainei i piesi. >.<
>.<
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:50 am

This is Hyunah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dn lew latrepsa bubble pop alla sto Just Follow me ton Zico einai gamati me stilaki kai attitude!! Tis paeioso na'nai pio polu auto to stilaki!!! Hyun Ah is BACK Baby!!! :P

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:39 am

Hyun Ah gets hit by a water bomb: “My hair!”

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 201108141940774561_1

The United Cube Concert was held on the 14th at Jamsil Arena in Seoul.

The United Cube Concert is a new form of festival which is different from a typical concert by an “idol” group. Various events in which fans could participate were prepared. One of the events, the “Showing Off As Cuberian” selected five teams out of 400 teams that applied and gave them a privilege to cover the dances of 4Minute, B2ST, and G.Na during the concert. Also, the trainees who are preparing to become a singer in Cube Entertainment also performed on the festival.

4Minute’s Hyun Ah is at a loss after getting hit by a water bomb.

Source: Osen from Nate

HyunA’s sexy performance in the rain

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 20110815_hyuna_unitedcubeconcert

HyunA displayed her sexiness despite the pouring rain.

On August 14th, HyunA, with her fellow members from 4minute, put on a flashy performance at the “United Cube Concert“.

On this day, HyunA wore a red / white one piece to match with her teammates. The short one piece accentuated her beautiful legs and one side was sleeveless which brought out her shoulder and collarbone.

Because of the sudden heavy rain during the outdoor concert, 4minute, including HyunA, had no choice but to perform on stage in the pouring rain.

However, the rain setting heightened the sexy appeal of the performance. In response, 4minute’s performance in the rain has become one to be remembered by the fans.

Fans that attended the concert commented, “The stage was more fabulous because of the rain”, “Sexy angel HyunA, even the sky is helping her”, “The tan skin is shining thanks to the light reflected off the rain”.

In related news, the “United Cube Concert” was rocked by 4minute, G.NA, and B2ST, as well as performances by A Pink, Huh Gak, Mario, and other guest performers.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:11 am

δεν μπορω μονο μια φορα σεβασμο στην θεαρα ειναι πολυ λιγο !
θεαρα
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:12 pm

πως μπορει να ειναι τοσο θεαρα !
καλα μου αρεσει το μαυρο συνολακι !
καλα και ο Ζικο ομορφενει !
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:50 am

4minute’s Hyuna draws attention with a unique headphones fashion style

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 516

On the 17th, she participated in the launching party “Beatbox Party with Faddy Robot” at Club Answer, and showed off her glamorous body figure and fashion style.

During the event, her fashion and the size of her small face were noticed and complimented. Hyuna dressed in black-and-white concept, emphasizing her long legs with bottomless fashion. Her bronze complexion and brightly colored handbag added an edge to her style.

Netizens who saw her picture left comments like: “Just compare the size of her face with her headphones.” “She even includes headphones as a fashion item.” “Her face is tiny!” “Her small face emphasizes her figure.”

Many other celebrities also participated in the “Beatbox party with Faddy Robot” event that day.

Source: Sportsworld from Nate

4minute’s HyunA celebrates recovering her password with a selca

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 20110823_hyunacuteselca-460x368

Departing from her usual sexy image, 4minute’s HyunA uploaded selcas that showed off her cute charms.

On August 23rd, HyunA tweeted, “In the middle of concert practice. It’s not pretty, but it’s to commemorate the finding of my Twitter password.”

In the picture, HyunA is seen hugging a oversized, pink bunny doll while looking into the camera without any make-up. Fans raved over this display of HyunA’s softer side, saying, “HyunA possesses a variety of charms. She’s really pretty” and “Is this really the sexy HyunA we see on stage?”

Source: OSEN via Nate

Hyun Ah of 4minute shows off her pearl-like skin

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 Hyun-ah1

Source: TvReport

4minute’s Hyun Ah picks her nose

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 1314512564_196103

On the 28th, Hyun Ah tweeted pictures with the comment, “Ha ha, let’s eat boogers.”

In one picture, Hyun Ah is puckering up. And in another picture, she is pretending to pick her nose.

Hyun Ah also posted a picture of Ga Yoon with the comment, “How can you be so pretty when you listen to music like this?” In the picture, Ga Yoon is listening to music while looking out the window.

People responded: “You look so cute.” “Hyun Ah is acting weird.” “Ga Yoon is pretty.”

Source: TV Daily from Nate

Hyun Ah shows off her sexy charm

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 Htm_20110829101545c000c010-001

Hyun Ah took pictures for the September edition of GQ magazine, wearing sexy costumes and using a pole.

Source: Joongang from Nate

4Minute’s Hyun Ah says, “I was going to drop out of this career”

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 20110814_1313310207_04373500_1

On the 23rd, a book by the head of Cube Entertainment, Hong Seung Sung, was released. Entitled There Will No Longer Be A Spotlight For You If You Give Up Now, the book includes a story about 4Minute’s Hyun Ah.Hong wrote, “Hyun Ah declared that she would not continue her career as a singer when she left the Wonder Girls.” After this, he added the reason that brought her back to the stage despite her earlier determination to quit.

Hong built his own agency, Cube Entertainment, separating from JYP three years ago. 4 Minute, B2ST, and G.Na belong to Hong’s agency.

Source: TV Report

Like Hyun Ah’s new hairstyle?

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 Hyunah21

Source: Daily K Pop News

Hyun Ah shows off her new hairstyle!

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 S_4164

HyunA has fun with her cat

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 201109070804773615_1

4 Minute’s HyunA tweeted photos of herself and a cat looking affectionate with the words, “I am so happy, are you okay? Why are you running away?”

The first photo showed lovely HyunA hugging a chubby cat, while the second one shows her petting the cat while it tries to run away.

Netizens who saw the photo responded with statements like “Silly cat.” “That photo is really cute!” and “I envy the cat.”

Seems like she was having fun, but the cat got tired and wanted to rest.

Photo: HyunA’s Twitter

Source: Osen via Naver News

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:21 am

Like Hyun Ah’s new hairstyle?

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 Hyunah2

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:10 am

HyunA tweets a series of selcas from her practice room

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 20110916_hyuna_selca-460x613
Spoiler:

4minute‘s HyunA uploaded numerous pictures from the practice room through Twitter on September 16th.

With the other members no where to be seen, she seems to have decided to take some selcas to help pass the time.

In the first set of pictures, she is seen squatting in an oversized shirt and sneakers while taking pictures of her reflection through the mirror. She included the caption, “Ahem;;; Should I say I’m in a peculiar mood at the moment^^^^”.

She then went on to tweet a series of selcas with the caption, “playing by myself”. The pictures showed her utilizing various props such as glasses and bunny ears while making a variety of facial expressions.

Netizens commented, “You must be bored”, “I like you like this, you seem so sincere”, and “Unni, you’re so pretty…I’m so jealous”.

Source + Photos: Hyuna’s Twitter

Hyun Ah shows off her apple hairstyle!

All about HyunA~ - Page 4 Hyunah4

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:30 am

καλα δεν μου αρεσει καθολου ετσι με τις οφελειες !
ο κομμωτης δεν την ειδε ?
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:29 am

wtf egw tin vriskw panemorfi!!
and im sure its not just me.
einai thea oti kai na kanei.
nia nia eimai biased alla i dont care i hyuna mou einai kouklitsa~
kai einai glikaaaa ^o^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

All about HyunA~
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next