Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All about HyunA~

Go down 
+11
ShineeSimone
meta3aki Gd
m a r y
Danai Likes BIGBANG
ellieBC
tiana
Barbara
Inna
jennypara
Darkeella
konnaheartsjae
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:17 am

Kala Danai syglonisthka!!Pou to vrhkes ayto?Den to fantazomoun gia th Hyuna..mpravo evais8htoula.. <3
Asxeto alla m'aresei trela h ypografh sou!!
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:24 am

Hehe apo ena site pou vazei news ton 4Minute!! Kai egw sugklonistika otan to eida!!! Alla einai wraio :P!!!

Hehe euxaristw :P Ithela na tn ftiaksw na fenetai wraia!!
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: HyunA’s shining skin garnered attention   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:17 am

HyunA’s shining skin garnered attention

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 201103291743221001_1

4minute’s Kim HyunA has uploaded a number of selcas in her Twitter account that eventually caught so much attention from fans and Netizens.

On the 29th, HyuA tweeted with her selcas, “A-ha~~~^∇^ My face is shiny ㅋㅋ Where do you think I am~~~!?!???”

On her pictures, we can clearly see her glowing and shining skin without a touch of any make-up. This had once again proved that she is indeed, deserving to be considered as one of Korea’s Idols with the best and beautiful skin.

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 20110329_hyuna_31

Her co-artist from CUBE Entertainment, the soloist G.Na, replied on this tweet and said: “I wish my face was shiny too♥ ㅋㅋㅋ Stay strong Kim Hyunbak,” showing their tight friendship.

Moreover, Netizens also shared their opinions towards HyunA’s selcas and shared:

“What is she using to have such a glowing skin? I’m envious.”
“HyunA has just turned 20… I guess, she really has that scent of womanhood now.”
“Honey, this is truly beautiful!” and
“You simply don’t need any make-up anymore. You’re beautiful this way too!”

Meanwhile, stay tune for 4minute’s comeback this coming April.

Source: Newsen
Reporting + Translating + Editing: ashleylovesasia@4-minute.com

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:14 am

Hyun Ah shared new selcas on Twitter!

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 4h

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 4h1

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 4h2

4Minute’s selca queens Hyun Ah shared a new set of selcas of herself in full make-up on Twitter.

But i still prefer to see her without make-up,what do you think?But of course she is still gorgeous!

Source: dkpopnews
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:25 am

4minute’s HyunA uploads some quirky photos

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 201104101201531002_1

On April 10th, 4minute’s HyunA uploaded some bizarre sel-cas through her Twitter. Along with the pictures, she tweeted, “I’m sorry from early morning muahahaha!! I took these when I was bored ㅜㅜ Let’s laugh together ♥♥♥♥.”

HyunA is snapped looking at the camera with a comical expression. It also seems that she was embarrassed of her no make-up face because she also wrote, “I don’t think this is right, but whatever.. Bbyong!”

Fans commented, “It’s pretty, but you look tired”, “Your expression is so cute”, and “Your funny expression is pretty, too.”

Source: Newsen via Nate

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:17 am

4Minute’s Kim HyunA’s warm heart becomes a hot topic

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 20110415112434_7204

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 20110415112226_1477

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 20110415112213_6067

Several Idol groups, including 4Minute, attended yesterday’s KBS Special event aiming to give hope for children. 4Minute’s Kim HyunA caught people’s interest as her photos wrapping her hands on the children in front of her was revealed. The children who attended the Love Sharing Concert were shivering that night because of the low temperature. With just their T-shirts on, the kids felt stiff and uneasy.

However, Kim HyunA immediately noticed it and came closer to the children to wrap her hands around them to keep them warm.

Meanwhile, aside from 4Minute, TVXQ, Girls Day, SG Wannabe, Kim Taewoo and more artists participated on the concert with “Hope for the Children” as its theme.

Source: Topstarnews
Reporting + Translating + Editing: ashleylovesasia@4-minute.com

Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:15 am

Heyyy my Baby Girl
All about HyunA~ - Page 2 Hyuna_20100105_seoulbeats

Από που κ πότε είναι αυτη η φωτο??
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:58 am

Spoiler:

Autin prepei na einai apo to MV tis HyunA Change!!! :D

Last edited by Danai Likes BIGBANG on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:10 am

Hyun Ah’s weekly selca photos revealed!

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 Hy

Spoiler:

4minute’s Hyunah shows off her bare face for Ariul’s photoshoot

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 14ax62o

Source : TV Report via NATE

4Minute’s Kim HyunA wishes her mentally challenged fan all the best causing him to show big smiles

People were amused by Kim HyunA‘s fan who took a 600 kilometer-travel from Busan to Seoul just to meet his idol in person. Upon knowing this, HyunA gave him a surprise meet-up that eventually made him smile.

Source: Newsen

HyunA talks about college life

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 20110421_hyuna

4minute’s HyunA shared her new journey as a college student.

HyunA just enrolled as a freshman at Konkuk University this year and is currently majoring in the arts.

She said, “At first, I was really worried. Since I’m a student and a celebrity, I thought, ‘What if they don’t view me in a nice way?’ Thankfully, professors and my fellow students are really nice to me and college life has been going well. I’ve been learning a lot of new things and it’s fun to discover new things. When I don’t have scheduled activities, I always go to school. Because of our recent comeback however, I’ve been too busy to go to school. The professors have been really understanding about it. I’m very thankful of that.”

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

Hyun Ah shared new photos on Twitter!

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 H11

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 H21

Credits to Hyun Ah’s Twitter for the photo!
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:17 pm

4Minute’s Kim HyunA on MTV K’s Top 10 Sexiest Female Idols

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 Tumblr_lkazbz8wwv1qcsa9jo1_500

MTV Korea has just released their official list of Top 10 Sexiest Korean Female Idols.

4Minute‘s sexy icon, Kim HyunA, prosperously managed to take the 5th spot on the list. Other artists including soloist, Lee Hyori, and co-CUBE artist, G.Na Choi also managed to take high ranks on the said list. Here’s the complete copy of the ranking:
1. Lee Hyori
2. Yuri (SNSD)
3. G.Na
4. Kahi (After School)
5. Hyuna (4Minute)
6. Park Bom (2NE1)
7. BoA
8. Yoobin (WG)
9. Ga-in (BEG)
10. Jaekyung (Rainbow)

Source: Hyunaholic

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:29 am

4Minute’s Hyun Ah tweeted new selca photos on Twitter!

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 H
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:01 am

4Minute’s Hyun Ah shares her love with A Pink’s Na Eun!

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 Ap1

Spoiler:

Kim Hyunah “I’m into long floral print skirts”

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 28tba6s

Kim Hyunah’s profile
Physique : 164cm, 44kg
Ideal type : A man that is like her father
Latest love relationship : 3 years ago
Drinking capacity : One can of beer
Complex : She doesn’t know

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 302x4bb

What is inside Kim Hyunah’s bag?
W Dressroom Black & White shoulder bag
A pink MCM wallet, dr. dre earphones, a Lanvin perfurme, a Benefit lip tint, a Maybelline lip balm, a toothbrush, a toothpaste, patches, a cellphone battery, an iPod touch, a relaxant for pain and inflammation (Drill lozenges), SAVEX lip gloss.

Kim Hyunah’s nickname is ‘active Hyunah’. Wherever she goes, she’s ‘active’, she comes back and forth and she can’t stay still and sit for a moment. If there’s time before the show starts being recorded, she goes to a convenience store in the surroundings of the TV network’s building and feels satisfied to go buy something even if it’s only one lip gloss. So this is why she is the member who doesn’t have difficulty losing weight.

Hyunah’s strong point the members are the most envious of is that, even if she eats a lot, she won’t gain weight. Even though she eats a lot, she exercises a lot and so doesn’t gain weight. Also, her milky white skin is something Hyunah can’t help but to be proud of. On the topic, the members expressed “We’re amazed at how a person’s skin can be that flawlessly white.”

As she has a personality to go “all in” for something once she has focused on it, if she likes a brand, she gets everything from it. “I really like W Dressroom. When I heard that the new collection was out, I went right there and got everything. When I was really into sneakers I bought 3 pairs of the same Nike model. Lately, I’m only seen wearing long floral print skirts.

Source : Ilgan Sports
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:45 am

4 Minute HyunA, A Pink NaEun are playing ghost game? “Their beauties are still the same”

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 2vcgjs0

On April 29th, from HyunA twitter, which she tweeted, and said “We are waiting for Music Bank. Its really hot right now. I think its because there are alot of our family members currently here. NaEun is a white person.” and then tweeted with a photo.

From their photo, they couldnt easily been seen because of the camera shaking. But from the other photo, their dolly like beauty were easily seen because of their small and clear face.

Netizens who saw the photo said the following “Playing ghost game? “They really have a Porcelain skin.” “They are still beautiful with the camera shaking” and etc.

Source: Nate
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:39 am

HyunA will go straightly to her solo activities after 4Minute’s album promotions

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 Tumblr_lkjiuojst31qco3ngo1_500

Kim HyunA will soon move forward for her solo promotions right after 4Minute‘s current activities for their recently released album.

4Minute has officially started promoting their double-title-track album last April. With songs, “Heart to Heart” and “Mirror Mirror,” the group has undoubtedly made their much-awaited comeback, a successful one. Their song “Mirror Mirror” has even reached no. 1 on MNET Countdown proving that these girls have so much talent and potential to offer.

CUBE Entertainment‘s Officials revealed to Star News, “4Minute will continue broadcasting and performing on stage till the end of this month for their album promotions. Right after that, Kim HyunA’s first mini-album shall be revealed.”

“4Minute’s Kim HyunA will officially start her regular solo activities by June. For just after a short period of time, everyone can finally take a look on her future as a solo singer,” they continued. “HyunA is now steadily and firmly preparing for her solo release because this time, it will be a mini-album. She will be meeting her fans with a new identity through her 1st mini album,” an official revealed.

HyunA had her first solo digital single, on the month of January last year with “Change” as her title track. Her song has reached huge popularity and she made herself famous as a solo artist with her competitiveness. HyunA’s solo comeback is now garnering high expectations and interests as people would finally see the 20-year old side of her.

Source: Daum
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:42 pm

4Minute’s Kim HyunA will be featured on Lim Jeong Hee’s comeback album

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 Tumblr_lkdsibfri81qj5jv6o1_500

It has been revealed that 4Minute’s Kim HyunA will be featured on Lim Jeong Hee’s much awaited comeback album, entitled Golden Lady.

She will be doing the rap for Jeong Hee’s title track, while fellow-CUBE artist, G.Na Choi and comedian, Park Hwi Soon, will be acting for her Music Video.

Other popular artists participated on the said album such as Wheesung, 8eight’s Baek Chan, San-E and many more.

Source: NATE
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:20 am

HyunA shows off her beautiful jawline

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 20110512_1305189438_22307400_1

4minute’s HyunA stunned fans with a sel-ca that exhibits her sleek jawline.

On May 12th, HyunA uploaded the pictures through her Twitter account and wrote, “Pretending to have a jawline.” Fans laughed at her ‘modest’ caption, since her pictures clearly show off her ‘V’ line.

Aside from her sleek jawline, HyunA grabbed a lot of attention with her dark hair, colored contacts, and sultry make-up.

Netizens praised, “What do you mean ‘pretend’? Your jawline is definitely fully alive”, “Pretty, so pretty. From your jawline to your neckline”, “Definitely a sel-ca goddess”, and “How are you so pretty?”

Source: TV Report via Nate

Source: allkpop
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:01 am

Hyun Ah with another set of flawless selcas on Twitter!

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 Hyunah1

4Minute’s Hyun Ah shared another new set of selcas on Twitter!

She mentioned together with the photos,”hahaha,this is the magic of make-up“.

Fans who have seen the photos commented,”she is simply flawless”,”i can’t find any defect in this photo”.

Source: Daily K Pop News

4minute’s HyunA promises to show greater effort on MBC’s “Dancing With the Stars”

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 20110603_dancingwiththestars_201

Spoiler:

On June 3rd, MBC’s new dance reality series, “Dancing With the Stars“, held its production press conference at the Grand Ambassador Seoul Hotel.

Led by MC Lee Duk Hwa and Lee Sora, contestants Park Eun Ji, Kim Gyuri, Jessica Gomes, Lee Seul Ah, 4minute’s HyunA, Kim Young Chul, Moon Hee Jun, and many others attended the event.

HyunA stated, “It’s an honor for me to be able to work with so many amazing people. As someone who loves dance, I promise to do my best. It’s a genre that I haven’t been in for long so it might be difficult, but I will work hard to show a better side of myself.”

“Dancing With the Stars” will begin airing at 9:55 PM KST starting on June 10th!

Source + Photos: TV Daily via Nate

4MINUTE Diary (Happy Birthday, Hyunah)

Hello, I am 4minute’s manager.

Besides Memorial Day, there’s also another anniversary on June 6th, right??
It’s Hyunah’s 20th birthday~!!^^

Although Hyunah always shows a passionate side of herself,
in reality, she actually jokes around a lot and also takes care of the people around her^^

You all know about the new program that Hyunah is going to appear on, right?

The first episode will air on MBC at 10 PM on June 10th.
Since Hyunah is always recognized for her dancing,
I believe that she will also be recognized on this new program~!!

You fans also think that way too, right?^^
Therefore, I’ll ask for your vigorous support from the first episode until the end~!!!

In order to welcome Hyunah’s birthday, I will reveal new pictures~~!!!

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 977196711

Spoiler:

Source: 4minute’s official fan cafe
Translation credits: Chris@4-minute.com

Xronia pollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hyuna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An kai ligo argoporimena!! :P
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Watch HyunA dance on Korea’s “Dancing with the Stars”

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 20110609_hyuna2-460x570

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:16 am

ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΛΗ ! ΑΛΛΑ ΤΙ ΧΟΡΟ ΧΟΡΕΥΕΙ ? ΩΡΑΙΟ ΦΟΡΕΜΑ ! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:40 am

pige i hyuna sto dancing with the stars??? OMG!! den to 3era!

itan poli kali an kai ligo anxwmeni...i apla den eixe arketa kali texniki dont know alla tin vrika arketa kali kai dedomenou oti einai pio poli tou popping kai tou rnb style dance itan ARKETA kali! bravo tis!

o xoros pou kanei einai eite quick step eite twist.
jive den tha elega gt den itan arketa grigoro....mallon quick step gt kanan kai tin sigekrimeni kinisi me ta podia kata to telos opote nai....xD
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Eides i Hyunah!!! An kai kati akoustike pws eixe traumatistei sto podi!! :P Ellie ta ksereis auta!! :D Gi'auto lew pws eisai a pro Dancer!! XDD

Hyun Ah revealed bare face selcas! 4Minute

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 H11

Spoiler:

HyunA performs on “Dancing With the Stars”

On June 17th, MBC’s “Dancing With the Stars” broadcast its first live episode at the MBC Dream Center in Ilsan.

4minute’s HyunA and her partner, Nam Gi Yong, were the fourth contestants up and performed a stunning jive dance that captivated the audience for a full 10 minutes. Despite her busy schedule and injury, HyunA wowed judges with her flawless performance.

Judge Kim Joo Won commented, “No matter what she does, she’s able to bring her own flair to it. Her leg movement was very detailed, and I could tell that she put a lot of work into it.”

Nam Kyung Joo said, “It was a performance that really played up HyunA’s strengths, but there wasn’t much of a difference compared to last week’s stage.”

Hwang Sun Woo concluded, “It fit well with the jive image. The distance between her and her partner was a bit disappointing. I think they could’ve also worked on their interaction with the audience.”

HyunA admitted that she was still in the process of getting to know her partner. The two ended up earning a final score of 17 points.

First place went to Kim Gyuri, who scored a total of 22 points, while Lee Seul Ah, who came in with 15 points, was met with a tearful elimination.
Source: Allkpop
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:00 am

HyunA’s “coming-of-age” performance

Girl group 4minute’s HyunA recently performed a sexy “coming-of-age” cha-cha-cha routine on ‘Dancing with the Stars‘.

On the June 24th broadcast, the ten contestants competed in their second “Vienna Waltz or Cha-Cha-Cha” mission. HyunA expressed her determination, stating, “I want to show a different side of myself this week, but I’m worried because I didn’t have much time to practice. I will still try my best.”

In contrast to her previously bright and girly wardrobe, HyunA wore a revealing black dress that emphasized her feminine beauty. Similarly, her performance lived up to its “coming-of-age” title and oozed with sex appeal. HyunA’s fierce eye contact and strong teamwork with partner, Nam Ki Yong, came together to create a flawless performance.

Her hard work paid off, and the judges praised her for her dramatic change. They commented, “You’ve shown that you’re no longer a girl with a bubbly image, but a woman. You two had great teamwork“, “This mature routine fits you more. You’ve finally showcased your talent. There’s a different charm to this compared to last week’s performance“, and “Your footstep was lacking a bit“.

After her performance, HyunA cutely asked her fellow group members to help her move on the next round. She shouted, “Are you guys watching? If you guys send me some text messages, I think I won’t fall out of the competition just yet“, and evoked the studio to laugh.

Luckily, HyunA was able to advance to the third round with a total of 19 points.

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:54 pm

HyunA unleashes jacket photos for solo mini-album comeback!

All about HyunA~ - Page 2 20110627_hyuna_concept_2

Spoiler:

After steaming up the music scene with “Change” last year, 4minute’s fierce HyunA is back and ready to release her first solo mini-album!

allkpop has just received word from CUBE Entertainment that two new jacket photos have been unveiled today for HyunA’s mini-album. The jacket photos will be displayed on television monitors inside the nationwide convenience store chain, GS25. The chain has over 5000 outlets in the country. According to the press release, the displays were timed to coincide with the morning rush hour.

In the first picture, HyunA can be seen showing off her pure white skin in a swimsuit, holding a baseball and chewing bubble gum. She makes a dramatic transformation for the second photo, and the 4minute member can be seen proudly displaying her mysterious tattoo and striking a fierce look at the camera.

HyunA first made waves last January with her first debut single, “Change”. The 20-year-old rising star’s new mini-album will be unleashed on July 5th.

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:44 pm

HyunA performs the tango on ‘Dancing With the Stars’

4minute’s HyunA became the main character of the ‘Phantom of the Opera’!

On July 1st, HyunA showed off an incredible couple tango performance on MBC’s ‘Dancing With the Stars’.

Just like last week, when HyunA threw off her image as an idol and performed a sexy “coming-of-age” cha-cha-cha routine, HyunA once again captivated the audience with her tango performance. Also, due to her tanned skin, for her upcoming solo comeback, HyunA’s sexiness shined even more during the performance.

However, the judges weren’t as easily impressed. Judge Nam Kyung Joo stated, “It did not look the musical ‘Phantom of the Opera’ but more like a fight between the two people. I wish HyunA expressed more innocence and fright like the character Christine. Also, during the performance, the composure was broken.” Hwang Sung Woo stated, “I had the feeling that HyunA was being chased around.” Lastly, Kim Joo Won stated, “I think my expectations of HyunA were high. I saw a lot of shakiness throughout the dance.”.

As for the total score, HyunA recieved a 6, 5, and a 6, making a total score of 17. A bit harsh for the spectacular performance.

Check out her performance!

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:19 am

HYUNA - Bubble Pop!

Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All about HyunA~
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next