Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All about HyunA~

Go down 
+11
ShineeSimone
meta3aki Gd
m a r y
Danai Likes BIGBANG
ellieBC
tiana
Barbara
Inna
jennypara
Darkeella
konnaheartsjae
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:27 am

All about HyunA~ Hyuna10

All about HyunA~ Hinfo10

Position in the Group: Rap
Nicknames: Kim Force HyunAh, "Best Aegyo" HyunAh (acting cute), 키며나 / 김효나 (Kimyeona/ Kim Hyona – misheard versions of her name)
Language: Mandarin, Korean
Hobbies: Cooking, customing clothes, watching movies, doing Selcas (self cameras)
Education: Korea High School of Music and Arts (currently attending)
Favorite Artistes: Beyonce、Pussycat Dolls、Rain、BoA
Favorite Color: Yellow
Former Group: Wonder Girls
Previous Works:
  • featured in MTV Wonder Girls Season 1 (~late 2006 / 2007)
  • featured in Wonder Girls debut mini-album "The Wonder Begins", 2007
  • featured in MTV Wonder Girls Season 2, 2007
  • featured in a Crown CF, 2007
  • co-Mced MBC Music Core, 2007
  • appeared in MBC show "7 Octave", 2007
  • featured in Cyon Bboy Championship CF, 2008
  • featured in TBJ’s campaign Love Actually, 2009
  • featured in AJ’s track "2009", 2009
  • featured in AJ’s MV "Dancing Shoes", 2009

- She washes the least, according to her members.
- She sleeps without shorts at night.
- She likes the song "Like the Beginning" by T-ara.
- She (used to be) Jokwon's (2AM) ideal type.
- She is Shindong's (Super Junior) ideal type.
- She is friends with 2AM members and had vocal lessons from 2AM's Changmin.
- She is scared of chickens. She is easily scared in general.
- She has little love affairs with all her members.
- She is the daughter of the group.
- She lost weight by taking the stairs instead of the elevator.
- She is an amazing dancer.
- She likes getting revenge.
- Good friends with Sohee and Sunny (Invincible Youth)

Credits: soompi.com & asianfanatics.net & mochilicious.livejournal.com

Last edited by konna on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkeella
♥♥
Darkeella

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:33 am

Wiii latrevw thn Hyunah!! She is my favourite kpop idol from any girlband! Kai einai h monh pou tha ithela poli na imoun!
Way to go 92er!

All about HyunA~ Hyunah_hot_kjp
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Darkeella
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 am

einai i agapimeni mou apo 4minuteeee~ 8ea~ apla 8ea!
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 am

HyunAh with L.Joe!

All about HyunA~ 12631310

Spoiler:
kouklitsa~

Last edited by konnaheartsjae on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:51 am

Hyuna mini-concert spam

Spoiler:

Credits: v4minute.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: Guerilla Concert   All about HyunA~ EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:51 am

100724 HyunAh | Guerilla Concert

All about HyunA~ 07241.th All about HyunA~ Eab28ceba6b4eb9dbc7.th All about HyunA~ Eab28ceba6b4eb9dbc8.th All about HyunA~ Eab28ceba6b4eb9dbc9.th All about HyunA~ Eab28ceba6b4eb9dbc2.th All about HyunA~ Eab28ceba6b4eb9dbc1.th All about HyunA~ Eab28ceba6b4eb9dbc3.th All about HyunA~ Eab28ceba6b4eb9dbc4.th All about HyunA~ Eab28ceba6b4eb9dbc5.th All about HyunA~ F00539144c4bb5038ebf2.th All about HyunA~ 07242.th All about HyunA~ Eab28ceba6b4eb9dbc6.th

Credit : daum + dcinside ( as tagged )
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:11 am

foveriiiiiii !!! All about HyunA~ 13788
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:28 am

tn latrevw!!!! einai 8eaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

to song den m'aresei ka8olou!! apo tn prwti stigmi pou to akousa...nai...oxi!
alla i 8ea paramenei 8ea! xoreuei teleia!!
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:18 am

All about HyunA~ 100812ahinweddingdress
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: HyunA interviews with Daily Sports   All about HyunA~ EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:11 am

All about HyunA~ 20100920ug02

To celebrate Daily Sports' 41st anniversary, they recently conducted an interview with various members of the trending idol stars in the music industry. The interview was attended by a representative from each of the following girl groups such as SNSD, After School, f(x), Rainbow, 4Minute, T-ara, miss A, and Secret. HyunAh was 4Minute's representative in the interview.

Here is an extract of the interview involving HyunAh.
[Q] There’s a lot of rumors saying that the girl groups aren’t close to one another and that there’s a bit of tension.
[A] I’m very close with miss A’s Suzy since we’re both JYPE trainees. We may be competing but I’m always glad to see her whenever we bump into each other at events.

[Q] What do girl groups eat?
[A] You may not believe it but my nickname is pig. I last through the day with food.

[Q] You all do have something you don’t like about your physical appearance, right?
[A] I’m jealous of Nam Jihyun unni’s skin as well. Her no make up face is the best.

[Q] Was there ever a time you got angry at your company’s CEO?
[A] I was sick one day and got in trouble because I couldn’t dance well. I was so upset, I started crying. Still, I love our Hong Seung Sung Cube CEO. Daddy, don’t be mad, hehe.

[Q] When was the day you cried the most after debuting?
[A] I made a comeback with 4Minute after withdrawing from Wonder Girls. A lot of people anticipated a lot from me, but I was so upset that I couldn’t do as well as I wanted to.

[Q] If you could go back in time to before you became a celebrity, what would you do?
[A] I want to go to an amusement park and hang out until I get sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: HyunA verifies the smallness of her face with a picture   All about HyunA~ EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:15 pm

All about HyunA~ 20100926_hyuna

4minute’s HyunA recently uploaded a picture which verified the smallness of her head, and it has since been gaining much interest.

On her minihompy, HyunA wrote, “I’m back in Korea~~~ ^0^♥ Chuseok holiday”.

In the picture, HyunA is wearing a pair of shades while doing a cute pose. The somewhat large shades cover half of her face, making it look like she has an extremely small head.

In response to the picture, netizens expressed, “The other half of the sunglasses is her small face”, “Is this an intended confirmation shot?”, and “Her face really is small.”

s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:12 am

05/10/10 HyunAh | ChoongJang Festival

All about HyunA~ 4cad666c_74700c87_01_neverlandee

Spoiler:

Credits: naver
V4Minute ( re-upload )

Last edited by konnaheartsjae on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: Hyuna doesn’t think much of the new G7 cast?   All about HyunA~ EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:48 pm

All about HyunA~ Untitled-4

Former G7 member Hyuna had something to say about the new members of ‘Invincible Youth‘. She boasted jokingly on set, “I still don’t think there’s a character as good as mine was.”

Recently, she and Taewoo paid a visit to the set for the show’s 1 year anniversary. While there, Hyuna also spoke candidly about new member Sori: “On stage, I always thought you looked charimatic, but I think after coming on ‘Invincible Youth’ everyone becomes the same,” causing laughter among the cast.

Hyuna also brought clothes for the baby of ‘Invincible Youth’, “Yoochi” the dog. Fellow OG-7 member Sunny of SNSD is also reported to have been quite happy after hearing of her cow’s pregnancy.

The cast joked around and enjoyed each others’ company while eating potatoes and yams.

Source + Photo: Nate
allkpop
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: 4minute's HyunA passes entrance exams into GunGook University   All about HyunA~ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Ω ναι!! Θα είναι συμφοιτήτρια με την Χαρούλα απ'τις KARA ..Εκτός από φωνάρα και εξαιρετική χορεύτρια μας προέκυψε και καλή μαθήτρια(;!)Μπράβο που τα προλαβαίνει όλα..
All about HyunA~ 1
Representitive of Cube entertainment have said "HyunA has been accepted into GunGook university (An arts and cultural university)".
Out of 46 people who applied, they only took 3. HyunA was one of them. Lee Ja Yeon, a trot singer and Seo Woo, an actor, also was accepted.
In addition, GaYoon from 4minute and ex-wondergirls member SunMi have already been acepted into DongGook university.
Kara's Goo hara, Actress Lee Se Young have been accepted into SungShin Girls University
Source:Newsen

Αντε κορίτσια, καλή σταδιοδρομία!!
All about HyunA~ 54139

Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: HyunA & G.NA collab track “Say You Love Me” MV teaser released   All about HyunA~ EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:04 am

All about HyunA~ Tumblr14

Spoiler:

fuckyeahkimhyuna.tumblr.com
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 pm

den thelw na ginw hater i otidipote tetoio...gt kai emena m aresei i hyuna kai einai omorfi ktlp alla to rap tis den einai ligo....idiaitero?(gia na min pw oti akougetai san vlaxadero...kai cpaei neura...) kai gia rapper mono sto group den tin provaloun ipervolika? pou na itan kai leader!!!
tespa hyuna love you!!
All about HyunA~ 34777833
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:13 am

Selca beauty Hyun Ah shared new photos!

All about HyunA~ Hyunah2

All about HyunA~ Hyunah1

All about HyunA~ Hyunah

4Minute’s Hyun Ah shared another set of new selcas on Twitter.

Check out her photos above,fans praised that she looks so pretty even without any make-up,what do you think?

Credits to Hyun Ah’s Twitter for the photos!

Last edited by Danai Likes BIGBANG on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:53 am

4minute HyunA’s middle school picture garners interest

All about HyunA~ 69795_20110308_hyuna

4minute’s HyunA revealed her high school graduation photo last month. Now, a photo from her middle school days is causing much chatter on the internet, as fans swooned over her pretty appearance.

In the photo, HyunA appears to be walking home from school while talking on the phone. It seems that HyunA had a great figure, even when she was in middle school.

This photo was taken around the time that HyunA debuted with the Wonder Girls. It shows a different charm from her current image as a sexy member of 4minute.

4minute is currently working on the production of their next album which is set to release in April.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: 4minute’s HyunA takes a sel-ca after dance practice   All about HyunA~ EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:57 am

4minute’s HyunA takes a sel-ca after dance practice

All about HyunA~ 92801_201103150900321002_1

How does 4minute’s HyunA become even more beautiful after a sweaty dance practise?

On March 14th, the idol updated her Twitter with, “If I practice choreography once, my hair becomes like this..ㅠㅠ keke. Wow, it’s awesome. To losing the fat in my chubby cheeks ke ㅠ.”

In the pictures, HyunA is seen with disheveled hair and black training wear. Fans were impressed by her ability to radiate an intense and sexy glare, even though her expression was quite casual. Since she lost quite a bit of baby fat in her cheeks, the sleek V-line gave her a look of both beauty and maturity.

Netizens commented, “You are totally giving off a woman’s atmosphere~”, “The feel of this picture is really good”, and “The black hair and bangs fit you well!^^”

Source: Newsen via Nate

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: 4minute’s Hyunah officially became a Konkuk University Freshman (Smart Bike Eco Campus Event)   All about HyunA~ EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:24 am

4minute’s Hyunah officially became a Konkuk University Freshman (Smart Bike Eco Campus Event)

All about HyunA~ 45172_110317_4d81a9781a4e7

4minute’s Hyunah officially became a Konkuk University freshman today. The inauguration of Seoul’s Konkuk University campus took place today, at 2.00 p.m.

All about HyunA~ 546bb_1103172500

The bicycle sharing system was unveiled today at the university campus and the freshmen present got the chance to try this brand-new service offered to Konkuk University’s students, as part of the “Smart Bike For Eco Campus” campaign, a program that aims for a green campus and a green city.

All about HyunA~ 500All about HyunA~ 110317_4d81a977bafa1All about HyunA~ 110317_4d81a97781609

The project was introduced last September to the University committee.

4minute’s Kim Hyunah led the bicycle race, along with fellow comrades.
She was spotted with freshman and friend BEAST’s Dongwoon and fellow student TVXQ’s Changmin.

Source: Newsen + Konkuk University website
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: 4minute’s Hyunah G.NA show their “swollen” faces   All about HyunA~ EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:08 am

4minute’s Hyunah G.NA show their “swollen” faces

All about HyunA~ Untitled

Girl group 4minute’s Hyunah and solo artist G.Na revealed their swollen (?) faces.

On February 19th, Hyunah posted the following message “Eng?? Because our faces are swollen, we are grumbling about it~~~~” along with two pictures.

In the two uploaded pictures, G.NA and Hyunah are seen looking at each other then staring at the camera, frowning. However, there’s nothing swollen to be seen, at all.

The netizens had mixed reactions about the pictures : “In what way are your faces swollen!”, “Do you want to see a real swollen face?” “Heol… Is that a different definition of “swollen”?”

Source : TVREPORT via NATE
Translating & editing : Meeli @4-minute.com

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: 4minute’s HyunA reveals comeback teaser   All about HyunA~ EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:50 pm

4minute’s HyunA reveals comeback teaser

All about HyunA~ 6207-vd3ozbe5qy

Following the release of photo teasers yesterday, Cube Entertainment has ramped up the excitement with the unveiling of a forty-second video teaser for HyunA ahead of 4minute’s impending group comeback!

In the teaser, HyunA says, “When I turned 20, I thought that the whole world would become mine. My thought wasn’t wrong. The world is cheering at me. Is it waiting for me? Right now I’m just one whole world.” She stares at herself and kisses her reflection in the mirror, with eerie music playing in the background. The teaser concludes with the question, “Mirror, mirror, who’s the prettiest in the world?”

Teasers of the other members will be released shortly, so stay tuned!

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: 4Minute’s Hyun Ah shared goddess-like selcas on Twitter!   All about HyunA~ EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:53 am

4Minute’s Hyun Ah shared goddess-like selcas on Twitter!

All about HyunA~ Hyun

All about HyunA~ Hyun1

All about HyunA~ Hyun2

4Minute’s Hyun Ah shared some new selca photos on her official Twitter account.

She is as pretty as usual,do you like her new hairstyle?

Credits To Hyun Ah’s Twitter for the photos!

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: 4minute’s HyunA reveals a fresh tattoo dedicated to her mother   All about HyunA~ EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:32 am

4minute’s HyunA reveals a fresh tattoo dedicated to her mother

All about HyunA~ 4minute-1101-hyuna-tattoo

In 4minute’s latest music video, “Heart to Heart“, fans got a quick glimpse at a tattoo on HyunA’s back, causing much interest to stir. Then earlier today, the starlet confirmed her new tattoo through a TATIST snapshot.

TATIST is a popular destination among many celebrities looking to get inked. Among their pool of famous clients, they have catered to the likes of JYJ’s Jaejoong and Yoochun, actor Lee Yong Woo, and many more.

HyunA’s tattoo is placed on her left shoulder blade, and it runs to the bottom nape of her neck. It reads, “My mother is the heart, that keeps me alive”, and is surrounded by four stars. Although she hasn’t discussed her tattoo publicly, we assume that it represents her close relationship with her mother.

What do you guys think of her new ink?

Source: TATIST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All about HyunA~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ Empty

Back to top Go down

All about HyunA~
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next