Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All about HyunA~

Go down 
+11
ShineeSimone
meta3aki Gd
m a r y
Danai Likes BIGBANG
ellieBC
tiana
Barbara
Inna
jennypara
Darkeella
konnaheartsjae
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
MarizzakiPattzGd
♥♥
MarizzakiPattzGd

All about HyunA~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:46 am

Einai apla katapliktiko!!!!! i HyunA kouklara!!!! o Hyunseung 8eos!!!
To tragoudi teleio!!! eidika to telos!!!! Dn exw sinel8ei akoma...
Einai kai oi 2...so sexy...so HOT!!!!! All about HyunA~ - Page 6 72371 All about HyunA~ - Page 6 72371
Back to top Go down
SHINee-Katia
♥♥♥♥♥
SHINee-Katia

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:28 am

O.M.G!!!!Einai 8EIKOI!!!!!!!Totaly PERFECT!Kai my god i Hyuna!
Back to top Go down
MarizzakiPattzGd
♥♥
MarizzakiPattzGd

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:06 am

Prepei na to exw dei 50 fores sinexomenes...to ligotero...
oxi na to exw akousei, na to exw dei..pragmatika exw poro8ei me oli ti simasia tis le3is!!!
Eidika ekei pou xoreuei o HyunSeung PE8ENW!!!!! All about HyunA~ - Page 6 602128
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:37 am

ναι ειναι πολυ γαματο ! γιατι η HyunA μου ειναι θεαρα σε ολα τα κομματια του βιντεο ^^
παιδια ειναι ΤΡΕΛΗ ΘΕΑΡΑ
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 am

Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:08 am

Ax h Panagia mazi ths!!Ayto to koritsi oso to sixa8hka sto Bubble pop h opws alliws legotan to tragoudi ths..TWRA EPISHMWS ERWTEYTHKA TH MAGIKH PERFORMANCE THS!!
Kala to tragoudi ta spaei,o Hyunseng aplwnei xeri kanonikotata-ki aporw p den kanan akoma ban,to fili tous marane kata ta alla! XD - kai xorevoun magika k tragoudane exisou pa8iarika..
SO HOT..8'AFHSEI ISTORIA PISTEVW AYTO TO TROUBLEMAKER!!

Hr8an na taraxoun ta nera k to kataferan!..oi epimaxes skhnes meta to 2:21
P.S.AYTO TO SFYRIGMA STHN ARXH K TO XTYPHMA TWN DAXTYLWN ME TRELAINEI.. All about HyunA~ - Page 6 520116 All about HyunA~ - Page 6 293548
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:10 am

ευτιχως που το βρηκες γιατι υπαρχουν πολλα δικαιωματα και μου την σπανε ^^
καλα εσυ εισαι πολυ (αυτο που ειπε ο καπουτσιδης στις σαββατογεννημενες) πως το λενε........αα προστιχ(οι)ος
χαχ θεαρα !
Back to top Go down
meta3aki Gd
♥♥♥♥♥
meta3aki Gd

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:05 am

einai 8eoi !! exw poro8ei .. ta spane ... pwpwpw...
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:29 am

All about HyunA~ - Page 6 Tumblr_lvvy9nwt501qb0b9ro1_500All about HyunA~ - Page 6 Tumblr_lvvy9nwt501qb0b9ro2_500
All about HyunA~ - Page 6 Tumblr_lvvr4fKw451qdvxjso2_r1_250All about HyunA~ - Page 6 Tumblr_lvvr4fKw451qdvxjso4_250
All about HyunA~ - Page 6 Tumblr_lvvr4fKw451qdvxjso7_250 All about HyunA~ - Page 6 Tumblr_lvvr4fKw451qdvxjso1_250
........ All about HyunA~ - Page 6 293548
Kai se tigre ekdoxh h Hyuna <3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:48 am

πωωωωωωωωω !! η μιρκη δεν υπαρχει!! καθε φορα πιο σεξουλιάρα πιο εκπληκτικη απο ποτε !!
Hyana ΥΠΟΚΛΙΝΟΜΑΙ!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
faysun
♥♥
faysun

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:40 am

oso kai na tin adipatho aftin tin kopela! den mporo na min paradexto oti to trouble maker einai tragoudara!!
oi enstaseis mou erxonte sta perfomance!
kai den einai to provlima mou ta xouftomata....
to provlima mou einai oti ena toso paixnidiariko tragoudi den mporei na menei mono sta xouftomata pou einai meros mias xorografias...
ti na to kano na xouftononte otan den girnaei o enas na kitaksei ton allon! kai afto einai kirios apo tin hyuna! den ton koitaei i atimi oute mia fora se olo to performance!i tin kamera i to patoma koitaei ...
afti i kopela pio lagna koitaei tin kamera para ton Hyunseung!
einai dueto re gmt paikste to ligo!
afto pou thelo stin ousia na po einai oti pera apo to arxiko entiposiasmo me ta xouftomata den mou afinoun afto to kati pou tha ithela apo afto to tragoudi!

xairome poli pou kerdisane!kai elpizo oti tha to do afto pou perimeno sta performance!
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:02 am

4MINUTE’s Hyun Ah releases pictures showing off her milky white skin

All about HyunA~ - Page 6 20111022_1319267993_77732500_1

On the 22nd, Hyun Ah tweeted the pictures with a comment: “On the way for schedule, I feel so good.”

Source: TV Report

4 Minute’s Hyun Ah and G.NA take photos on bed with elem. school sweatsuits on

All about HyunA~ - Page 6 166

4 Minute’s Hyun Ah and G.NA released their photos taken on the bed.

G.NA updated total 4 pictures she took with Hyun Ah on her Twitter on the 28th and said, “before going out, wearing elementary school sweatsuits at home.. on the bed.” She continued, “with Hyun Ah. Long time no see.”

4MINUTE’s Hyun Ah took pictures of herself

All about HyunA~ - Page 6 517

4MINITE’s Hyun Ah took pictures of herself lying abed.

On the 14th, Hyun Ah posted the pictures on her tweeter account.

In the picture, she is covering herself with bedclothes, dressing in a white sleeveless shirt. Her cute and various expressions were drawing lots of attention.

People responded : “You look good today.” “You are so beautiful.” “You look a little sexy.”

Source : TV Report

Hyun Ah of 4minute receives the “Youtube Awards”

All about HyunA~ - Page 6 4minute1

Hyun Ah of 4minute expresses her feelings on being chosen as the best Youtube star of the year.

On November 22 at 1:00 p.m, Hyun Ah was chosen as one of the Top 3 K Pop stars at 2011 Youtube Awards which took place at Google Korea in Seoul.

Right after the awards, Hyun Ah tweeted, “Thank you so much. I got an award.”

She continued, “Thank you so much for loving me and cheering me on even though I still lack in many ways. Whenever I have a hard time, I’ll think back to this day and keep on going. Thank you so much and I love you all.”

Netizens commented: “Congratulations.” “I love that song too. Congratulations on receiving the award.” “I hope you succeed more.”

Hyun Ah’s hit song “Bubble Pop” which was revealed in July exceeded 21,655,800 views and ranked third place being the only solo singer who received the award.

Source: Starnews

Trouble Maker’s Hyun Ah shows off her beautiful legs

All about HyunA~ - Page 6 20111125_1322199386_97694500_1

Hyun Ah, who recently formed a unit group called Trouble Maker, showed off her beautiful legs.

B2ST’s Jang Hyun Seung and 4minute’s Hyun Ah formed a group called Trouble Maker, and they released a teaser photo prior to their album release.

In the teaser photo, Hyun Ah is showing off her slim and beautiful legs. She is wearing shorts and they drew a lot of attention.

Since Hyun Ah and Jang are the members of the group, many people are eagerly anticipating the group’s performance. Trouble Maker will release their album on December 1.

Hyun Ah and Hyun Seung say, “We were so nervous about steamy performance”

All about HyunA~ - Page 6 2011120214154834912_1

4minute’s Hyun Ah and B2ST’s Jang Hyun Seung recently expressed their feelings about their steamy performance during the ’2011 MAMA.’

Hyun Ah and Jang attended the ’2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA),’ which was held on November 29 in Singapore and performed a joint performance.

During the performance, Hyun Ah and Jang kissed each other and surprised the audience. The two stars’ performance became a hot issue online.

On December 2, Hyun Ah and Jang talked about how they felt when they performed at the ceremony. Hyun Ah said, “I’ve never been that nervous. Even my legs were trembling from the strain.”

She added, “The choreography team suggested we kiss each other during the performance. I didn’t expect that it would receive an explosive response. After the performance I realized that my legs were trembling. The performance was like a spoiler for Trouble Maker’s performance.”

Jang also talked about his feelings. “That was the most nervous performance ever. I couldn’t even sleep for five minutes.”

Hyun Ah and Jang recently formed a unit group called Trouble Maker and released their debut song “Trouble Maker” on December 1.

Hyun Ah received the Best Dance Performance Solo Prize and B2ST received the Best Dance Performance Group Prize at the ’2011 MAMA.’

Hyun Ah says, “I’ll have fun then cause trouble at times”

All about HyunA~ - Page 6 20111124_1322119024_28827700_1

4Minute’s Hyun Ah shows expectations over giving performances as Trouble Maker with B2ST’s Jang Hyun Seung.

On the 2nd of December at a hotel placed in Yeouido, Seoul, Hyun Ah said in an interview, “Hyun Seung and I have a lot in common. One thing is that we don’t stop working unless we find it satisfactory, not others.”

“And we both tend to wear different looks once we get on stage,” explaining why they could not help in performing in a perfect harmony.

“Trouble Maker gives an impression of young people having fun and causing troubles at times. I never consider it ‘working,’ when I give performances as Trouble Maker. I simply enjoy it.”

Also, Hyun Ah shared a random thought, saying, “Even if I make some troubles on stage, I don’t think the boss would say something about it because of the group’s name. So I feel comfortable.”

On the other hand, Jang Hyun Seung said, “Since Trouble Maker is a coed group, people seem to have mixed feelings about us,” addressing a unique quality it has from other groups. Hyun Ah added, “Trouble Maker will appeal with its unique charms that can never be seen from 4Minute or B2ST.”

Trouble Maker, which is formed by Jang Hyun Seung and Hyun Ah, released the title song “Trouble Maker” on the 1st of December. The group will give its first performance on December 4 in SBS’s Inkigayo.

Hyun Ah shows off her innocent and pure beauty

All about HyunA~ - Page 6 20111208_1323325567_59153600_1

4minute’s Hyun Ah recently took some self portraits.

On December 8, Hyun Ah tweeted two pictures with the comment, “I forgot to post these pictures yesterday.”

In the picture, Hyun Ah is wearing a black T-shirt and making a cute face. Her light makeup makes her look innocent.

B2ST’s Jang Hyun Seung, who formed Trouble Maker with her, appeared in the background of the pictures as well. People responded: “Hyun Ah is so cute.” “She looks prettier with light makeup.” “Jang is there too.”

Hyun Ah and Hyun Seung look like a couple: “They are wearing matching clothes!”

All about HyunA~ - Page 6 20111205_1323078791_38202800_1

4Minute’s Hyun Ah and B2ST’s Jang Hyun Seung who now appear as the group Trouble Maker draw attention with matching looks at the airport.

On December 5, Jang tweeted a picture with the comment “Trouble Maker’s fashion at the airport. By chance, we both happen to wear in black.”

Hyun Ah appeals her sensual charms by wearing a mini dress, stockings, and boots all in black while Jang shows manly appeals in a black t-shirt and black leather jacket. They both are making a V sign wearing cute looks, drawing particular attention.

Netizens who saw the picture comment: “The more I see them, the better they look together.” “I can’t take my off of Hyun Ah’s sense of fashion.” “Even their fashion at the airport supports their name as ‘trouble maker.’”

Hyun Ah and Jang Hyun Seung formed a coed group called Trouble Maker and attract many with special performances.

Hyun Ah and Hyun Seung’s Trouble Maker ranks first place on M Countdown

All about HyunA~ - Page 6 4minute

Hyun Ah of 4minute and Hyun Seung of B2ST’s project duo, “Trouble Maker” ranked first place on M Countdown.

In the live broadcast of Mnet’s M Countdown that aired in the afternoon of December 15, Trouble Maker(Hyun Ah & Hyun Seung) ranked first place with their title song “Trouble Maker” They captivated the audience with their dazzling duet performances.

Hyun Seung who received the winning trophy thanked B2ST’s members, songwriter, choreographer, agency family, and manager. Hyun Ah was delighted and also expressed her appreciation by repeatedly saying, “Thank you.”

In this broadcast, Hyun Seung of B2ST and Hyun Ah of 4minute’s project duo, Trouble Maker and T-ara competed to take first place

Trouble Maker ranks at the top in M Countdown for two weeks in a row

All about HyunA~ - Page 6 Eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c20

Trouble Maker, which is composed of 4Minute’s Hyun Ah and B2ST’s Hyun Seung is placed no. 1 in M Count Down.

In the live broadcast of M.net’s M Countdown that aired on December 22, Trouble Maker’s “Trouble Maker” ranked at the top. It has been two weeks in a row for the group to rank at the top since December 15.

Hyun Seung said, “Thank you so much. I’m thankful for my agency Cube Entertainment and president Hong Seung Sung. Most of all, I’m grateful for my fans. We will try harder in giving better performances in our activities.”

As for the nominees for the first ranking, Trouble Maker, a project duo composed of B2ST’s Hyung Seung and 4Minute’s Hyun Ah, and IU were listed.

Hyun Ah and Hyun Seung rank at the top again: “We are a ‘Hit Maker’!”

All about HyunA~ - Page 6 20111208b_2_1

As “Trouble Maker” by 4Minute’s Hyun Ah and B2ST’s Hyun Seung is rising to the top, they become known as “Hit Makers.”

A leading music website, Soribada (president Yang Jung Hwan), recently reported that “Trouble Maker” by Hyun Ah and Hyun Seung took no.1 on the weekly chart of the fourth week of December. The song has kept its popularity by ranking second and third on weekly charts after its release on December 1.

Followed by “Trouble Maker,” IU’s “You & I” keeps the second place while some soundtracks of drama series are soaring high in the rankings.

Kim Yeon Woo’s “Closer,” which is a soundtrack for the love theme of KBS’s popular drama series Brain, ranked third. Through Kim’s gentle voice, “Closer” emphasizes two lovers’ desperate feelings as they get closer to each other after overcoming a painful experience.

Noel’s “To Live” from the series Padam Padam ranked eighth while “A Fool For You” by Brown Eyed Girl’s Jea newly appeared on the chart as eighteenth. 8eight’s “One Person,” a soundtrack of Thousand Days’ Promise which closed recently, ranked seventeenth.

“Oppa Oppa” by Super Junior’s Donghae and Eunhyuk skyrocketed 164 rankings and is placed 20th, showing a great improvement.

Source: JTN

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

All about HyunA~
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6