Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All about HyunA~

Go down 
+11
ShineeSimone
meta3aki Gd
m a r y
Danai Likes BIGBANG
ellieBC
tiana
Barbara
Inna
jennypara
Darkeella
konnaheartsjae
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

All about HyunA~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:47 am

Πωωω!! η μικρη ειναι θεα!!!
τα σπαει πραγματικα στο mv !!! Ηyuna love υποκλινομαι!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:46 am

Nai einai thea i kopela!! Ntaksei tin latreuw afantasta kai to tragoudi auto einai gamato!! To mono pou tha'thela apo CUBE Entertainment einai kai ta alla members twn 4Minute na exoun kanena Solo :P!! Anyway!! Hyuna Kyaaa!!! Tin latreuw!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:32 pm

4minute’s HyunA reveals unreleased photos for “Bubble Pop!”

All about HyunA~ - Page 3 20110706_hyuna_2

Spoiler:

After releasing a sizzling new video for her solo comeback, 4minute’s HyunA has returned with two new cuts!

Revealed for the first time, the shots see HyunA dressed in a red see-through shirt and a denim button-up. She exudes a sexy charm that contrasts with the classy black-and-white shot below. The outfits were featured in her music video, which received over 600,000 views from all over the world in just a day.

She’s also been topping live charts like Bugs, and ranking at the top of portal site searches.

Her first stage for “Bubble Pop!” is set for July 7th at Mnet’s “20’s Choice“, so be sure to stay tuned!

Source: allkpop

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:35 am

Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:29 am

4minute’s HyunA sheds tears on ‘Dancing With the Stars’

All about HyunA~ - Page 3 20110707_hyuna_11

On July 8th, MBC’s ‘Dancing With the Star‘ aired a special ‘dancing story’ episode that featured the elimination of the Kim Dong Gyu and Lee Han Na couple.

What caught the attention of viewers, however, was 4minute’s HyunA shedding tears over their loss. She said, “I should have been the one eliminated…”

Kim Dong Gyu consoled, “I was eliminated, why are you the one crying? Work hard, okay?” Unfortunately, the words made her break down even harder, and representatives revealed that she cried in her waiting room for a while after the recording for the show finished.

HyunA and her partner, Nam Gi Yong, had actually placed in the bottom two. Although they made a stunning cover of “The Phantom of the Opera“, they were judged for their frequent mistakes. Because of HyunA’s tough schedule, she had been finding it difficult to make room for practice.

In her interview, she revealed, “I have so much to show but the conditions aren’t allowing me to.”

First place on the show went to Hee Jun and An Hye Sang.

Source + Photos: Newsen via Nate

Oh!! Ti euaisthiti pou einai!! Cheer Up HyunA!!!! :D

HyunA's Perfomance from the ‘2011 Mnet 20’s Choice Awards’

Source: Allkpop
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:49 am

HyunA makes her “Bubble Pop!” comeback on ‘Music Bank’

Backstage With Dana&Sunday and ZE:A

Bubble Pop!” comeback on ‘Music Bank’

Hot and sexy Hyun Ah’s Bubble Pop photos!

All about HyunA~ - Page 3 H2

Spoiler:

Source: Daily K Pop News

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:21 am

HyunA dances to “YMCA”

4minute’s HyunA has been in the lower rankings for the past two weeks due to the judges’ stern reports. How did she fare this week?

On the July 9th broadcast of MBC’s ‘Dancing with the Stars‘, the contestants were given a sports dance mission based on the theme, ‘popular dances from each time period’.

HyunA and her partner, Nam Ki Yong, revived the retro feel by dancing to “YMCA“. The couple danced to the disco music in vintage-style clothing, and laid out an exciting performance.

Unfortunately, judge Nam Kyung Ju was less than impressed with their show, as he said, “I’m sorry to say that the disco dance’s left-to-right and up-to-down motions were not clear.” Hwang Sun Woo warned, “The performance was exciting. But, this competition is about being fair. You two need to work in unison, as you look to be dancing separately.”

However, not everyone was critical of the duo. Kim Joo Won complimented, “You showed off HyunA’s talents well. You were more in unison than in last week’s performance.”

In the end, the HyunA/Nam Ki Yong couple received a score of 19 points, a figure that was equivalent to the eliminated team’s. They were saved through text votes made by viewers.

Hyun Ah’s Bubble Pop comeback performance on Music Bank MR Removed!

HyunA makes her “Bubble Pop!” comeback on ‘Inkigayo’

4minute’s HyunA had everyone talking when she dropped her super hot MV for “Bubble Pop!”

The sexy star whipped out a flirtatious performance for her ‘Inkigayo‘ comeback which also included “Attention” for her intro and left fans screaming for more.

Check out her performance below. (“Bubble bubble bubble POP!!“)

Last edited by Danai Likes BIGBANG on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:44 am

wow! emena prwsopika m arese poli to comeback tis kai aside apo oles tis grinies kai ok cute tragoudaki no need to show off your thighs m arese arketa kai to mv kai i hyuna kai to tragoudi! oxi san to change vevaia alla m arese.
stin teliki prepei na to paroume apofasi oti auto einai to stil tis. den tha einai ola cute se auti tin industry pia.
e3allou oi antres pou bgazoun blouzes, pantelonia etc etc mono na tsirizoume 3eroume.
oxi an kai den m areze pou itan so much exposed einai to stil tis kai tin paradexomai. e3allou posa fanboys pethanan me to mv. kalo einai auto! ;)

kai to dancing with the stars...omona prepei na katsw na dw ta perf tis! im curious about her! xD
Back to top Go down
meta3aki Gd
♥♥♥♥♥
meta3aki Gd

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 pm

to Bubble Pop mou aresei para polu kai auth einai polu glukia opws panta ...
stis pic pou evale h ''Danai Likes BIGBANG'' einai koukla !!!
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:04 am

Back to top Go down
meta3aki Gd
♥♥♥♥♥
meta3aki Gd

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:19 am

kala h kopela einai 8ea !! fovero stilaki !!
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:24 am

kala ama dn htan 9ea dn 9a htan kai h agaphmenh m !
eem telika xwrisan ?
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:51 pm

An ennoeis pws dialithikan oxi!! Aplws twra kannoun promotion to mimi album tis HyunA!! Otan teleiwsoun ta promotion tis HyunA kapou diavasa nomizw pws tha sinexisoun ws 4minute ta promotion stin Iapwnia alla den eimai kai sigouri giati den polu thimamai ti elege!! :P A kai simfwnw apoluta me tin Ellie!!! Ante twra oloi tin exoun faei tin kaimeni tin HyunA epeidi etsi einai to stil tis!! Apapapap!!! :P

Hyunah’s sexy concept for ‘Bubble Pop’ smells “Hyorish”

All about HyunA~ - Page 3 10qm45f

The music video for ‘BUBBLE POP!’, the title track of 4minute’s Hyunah’s solo album, is currently a hot issue.

On July 11th, according to Hyunah’s entertainment agency, CUBE Entertainment, the video reached the 5 million views on Youtube just 5 days after its release.

The fact that it recorded such number of views not only in Asia but in other places such as Oceania, North America, Middle East, etc caught the attention.

What also caught the attention in the music video is that, through her sexy dance routine and outfits, Hyunah’s charismatic image reminded of Hyori’s glory days.

Some netizens expressed various reactions such as “She’s the next generation’s Hyori”, “She’s gradually rising”, “I’m increasingly looking forward to this girl who’s still in her 20s”.

Source : Xports News via NATE
Translating & editing : Meeli @4-minute.com

HyunA’s practice video for “Bubble Pop” revealed!

Hyuna’s Bubble Pop MV Garners More Than 6Million Views

All about HyunA~ - Page 3 78402793l1

4minute Hyuna just recently released her new single “Bubble Pop” which is a summer concept video featuring MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and for this, the video gAarnered over 6million viewers already since its released.
Cube Entertainment recently said “The music video of ‘Bubble Pop’ has ranked atop the four charts of the ‘biggest hits,’ ‘most replies,’ ‘most hotlist,’ and ‘highest rating,’ and she has become among the most popular singer worldwide.” They also added that most of the viewers are international fan which means that the video gained attention world wide.

Last edited by Danai Likes BIGBANG on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Danai Likes BIGBANG wrote:
An ennoeis pws dialithikan oxi!! Aplws twra kannoun promotion to mimi album tis HyunA!! Otan teleiwsoun ta promotion tis HyunA kapou diavasa nomizw pws tha sinexisoun ws 4minute ta promotion stin Iapwnia alla den eimai kai sigouri giati den polu thimamai ti elege!! :P A kai simfwnw apoluta me tin Ellie!!! Ante twra oloi tin exoun faei tin kaimeni tin HyunA epeidi etsi einai to stil tis!! Apapapap!!! :P

aa ok thanks ! egw 9elw na xanaeno9oun m aresoun poly kai latruw thn HA wsoi lene teteia thn zhleuoun zhleia yora !
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:04 pm

4minute’s HyunA talks about her mature facial transformation

All about HyunA~ - Page 3 20110713_hyuna_11

4minute’s HyunA recently sat down with Seoul NTN for an interview, where she expressed her thoughts particularly about her mature facial transformation for her latest comeback title track, “Bubble Pop“.

HyunA stated, “I stopped maturing at 14; my facial features haven’t changed since then. Because my facial development finished so early, people would often say to me, ‘Baby face didn’t change’, which always saddened me. Now that I’m finally 20 this year, more and more people are telling me that my face is finally matching my age, which I like hearing.”

Not only HyunA, but other members of 4minute have also recently become a hot issue for their beautiful ‘passport pictures’, despite all being bare-faced.

She laughed and said, “I recently made a new passport, so I don’t think that’s the case anymore.”

She continued, “My last passport picture was during my chubbier childhood babyface days. But now that 4minute participates in a lot of traveling with more schedules overseas, we thought airport authorities could begin questioning my passport picture so we decided to get it updated.”

Source + Photo: Seoul NTN via Nate

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:14 am

HyunA makes her “Bubble Pop!” comeback on ‘M! Countdown’

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:30 am

kala poly wraia thn latruw eiani 9eara ! kai poly omorfh

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:38 am

oxi oxi o Joon dilwse oti he is not dating Hyuna! ^^

kalitera. den tairiazan etsi kai alliws pisteuw!!
alla tha ithela na dw tin hyuna me ena kalo agori! :P
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:51 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by GDragonFanClub1# on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShineeSimone
♥♥
ShineeSimone

Location : A8hna genika, alla pio eidika sthn kardia tou Onew !!!

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:11 pm

H Hyuna sto fan signing pou diwrganwse
All about HyunA~ - Page 3 20110714_hyuna_fansign_1
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:09 am

Hyun Ah’s graduation photos revealed!

All about HyunA~ - Page 3 Hyunah1

Photos Source:TV Report

HyunA tackles the tango

4minute’s HyunA and her partner, Nam Ki Yong, delivered a hot tango for MBC’s ‘Dancing With the Stars‘, but unfortunately, it raked in their worst criticisms yet.

On July 15th, the couple tackled their sixth stage with a powerful and dramatic tango. However, the judges felt that there were parts in the dance that lacked proper execution.

One judge commented, “I’m jealous of HyunA’s innate talent, however, the competition is getting fierce and I want to see a far superior performance [from her] than from other teams. The staccato wasn’t lively at all and I wasn’t able to see the natural chemistry between the couple.”

Another judge criticized, “When did the hold change like that? Only the music was tango – the movement and the holds weren’t tango at all. It’s hard to evene judge the dance. Tango is not acting, it’s expressing oneself.”

The last judge stated, “I think it would’ve been better if you expressed yourself with more confidence.”

A representative for HyunA revealed that the idol was upset at herself for not executing her skills properly, especially since her practice time was limited by her overlapping solo promotions. She’s said to feel disappointed at not being able to fulfill the expectations that were placed on her when she first announced that she would appear on the show.

HyunA stated, “At first it was nice encountering a genre that I didn’t know, but since I think of it as work, there are a lot of difficulties [that I face].”

The couple received the lowest score on the day’s broadcast, placing last with 16 points. In the end, HyunA was eliminated, while Jessica Gomes placed 1st this week.

Source: Newsen via Nate

HyunA (4Minute) - Bubble Pop On Inkigayo

Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:54 am

kala kai thn ediwxan ? kala oti ginete se emas ginete ekei ?
kahmenh !
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:20 am

Great Britain’s CBS says, “Hyun Ah is the sexiest girl on stage”

All about HyunA~ - Page 3 20110720112347514

Hyun Ah’s song “Bubble Pop” was selected as the song of the day on Great Britain’s popular pop website, Popjustice.com.

On the 18th, Popjustice.com introduced the song, “‘Bubble Pop’ is a very addictive song, and it’s becoming very popular in Britain in just two weeks.” It’s first time for a K-Pop to be on a website in which world-top singers such as Lady GaGa are listed. A famous British daily magazine Independent also said, “Hyun Ah’s ‘Bubble Pop’ is receiving spot light around the world with its music video.”

Britain’s broadcasting, CBS, says, “Hyun Ah’s ‘Bubble Pop’ recorded over nine million hits last two weeks. Certainly, she is the sexiest girl on stage.”

It’s astonishing to see that a K-Pop star has recorded over 9 million hits in a short period on YouTube.

Meanwhile, Cube Entertainment throws United Cube Concert in Great Britain with its groups like 4Minute, B2ST, and G.Na.

Source Daum by Hanna

Hyun Ah says: “I knew I would be eliminated when I woke up in the morning”

All about HyunA~ - Page 3 201107211043319741

On July 15 in the episode of MBC’s Dancing With The Star, 4Minute’s Hyun Ah got eliminated receiving criticism and lowest score from the judge.

Hyun Ah has been giving attractive performances, but her recent tight schedule did not allow her enough time to practice. Her partner even practiced alone.

Hyun Ah said, “I want to show a lot of things on the stage, but my schedule doesn’t allow me to do that.” She cried her eyes out when Kim Dong Gyu was eliminated in previous episode, saying, “I’m sorry, I should have been the one who got eliminated…”

On the 15 Hyun Ah said, “I felt by instinct that it was my last day for Dancing With The Star when I woke up this morning. I told myself to not cry when I get eliminated, but…”

Her partner held quietly Hyun Ah’s hand in consolation. The youngest couple on Dancing With The Star got eliminated, but Hyun Ah brightly said to her partner, “I always called you a teacher but from now on I can call you a friend.”

Source Daum by Hanna

HyunA shows support for GP Basic

All about HyunA~ - Page 3 20110720_gpbasic_hyuna_1

4minute’s HyunA recently showed her support for GP Basic.

HyunA met the girls of GP Basic backstage at “Music Core” last week and gave them some advice.

She told maknae Janey, “I feel like I’m looking at a younger version of myself when I see your amazing dance and rap skills. I know there will be hard times, but if you keep working hard, there will good days ahead. Don’t give up and try your best.”

The members commented, “We’re fans of HyunA unnie so we were really touched by the fact that she approached us and talked to us. We’ve been going through hard times because of some anti-fans, but we will keep working hard with more strength.”

Meanwhile, the girls made their recent comeback with “Jelly Pop“.

Source: Naeil News via Nate

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about HyunA~   All about HyunA~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All about HyunA~
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next