Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DARA (Sandara Park)

Go down 
+12
MarizzakiPattzGd
Danai Likes BIGBANG
lia
m a r y
meta3aki Gd
SHINee_lover_tae
tiana
Inna
Marialena94
Bi Dim
Barbara
hotdbsk.gr
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:18 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 21dara_1286094492_11714_me2photo

Quote :
와쌉?!!^.^ 히히히… 고마워요~! 요즘 느끼는건데 방송때나 공연때 보면 투애니원 수건이랑 플카도 많이 보이구 노래도 같이 불러주고 해서 더더더 신나는거같아요!!! 우리에게 마구마구 에너지를 주는기라~!!!ㅋ우리 이제 강남역 가려구요~ 나들이~!카몬?!!^.^

TRANSLATION:
Quote :
Wassup?!!^.^ Hehehe… Thank you~! *talking about recent peformances*!!! We get so much energy from it~!!!ㅋ Heading to Gangnam Station now~ Outing~! Come on?!!^.^

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Dara reveals some secrets on upcoming 2NE1TV Episode 4   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:45 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 Me2dayDARA360

ORIGINAL:

굿모닝!!!^.^ 월요일 아침! 상큼하게 한주를 시작해봅시다~!ㅋ내가 살짝 투애니원 티비 4화 내용을 캐내봤는데요ㅋㅋ 대~박!!!지난 몇달동안 내가 미투했었던것들 거의 대부분이 내일 나온다는거! 아 궁금해궁금해!!! 너무 깨알갘은 귀여운 장면들도 완젼 많을거에요!^^

TRANSLATION:

Good morning!!!^.^ Monday morning! Let’s start this week freshly~! Ke I will stealthily uncover some secrets about the content of the 4th episode of 2NE1 TV ke ke Dae~bak!!! The majority of the things that I me2′d about for the last couple of months are almost all revealed tomorrow! Ah I’m curious curious!!! There’s a ton of cute little scenes as well! ^^

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 5050160103_06f104860f

ORIGINAL:
내일 퉤니원 티비 스포 조금!ㅋ LA에서의 즐거운 추억들~ 윌오빠와의 두번째 만남~ 리다의 쇼핑데이트~ 멤바들의 소풍!ㅋ 그리고 네명 다 예능감 폭발했던 어느 귀여운 하루~ㅋ 빵~빵~ 터지는구만요~! 엠아엥끼와이~ㅋ부케 받은봄?!아이고오~기대된다! 닥본사 콜?!?^.^

TRANSLATION:
Tomorrow, 2NE1 TV ‘spo’ a little!ㅋ Awesome times in LA~ Meeting Will.e.em oppa for the second time~ Leader’s shopping date~ Members’ picnic!ㅋ And four people’s arty explosion making a really cute day~ㅋ Bbang~Bbang~ Breaks~! MINZY~ㅋ Bom got a bouquet?! Aigoo~You’ll have to wait! ^.^

Source: Dara’s Me2Day
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: 2NE1’s Sandara transforms into a hip-hop bride   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:57 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 20101014

On October 5th, 2NE1’s Sandara updated her me2day with a photo of herself wearing a wedding dress and a hip-hop style hat.

She posted,

“What’s up?!? 2NE1 TV begins in 30 minutes!!!^.^ Hip-hop bride Darong ke ke Wearing New Era with a wedding dress! ke ke How’s this kind of bride?!? Want you???^.* Groom would like it if I appeared like this right!?! ke ke Anyways, if you want to see more of this, watch the original broadcast of 2NE1 TV! Right now! ke ke ke“

Fans commented, “Wha~! Dara-unni so pretty!“, “I will watch the original broadcast…Darong-unni“, “That’s fresh.. ke ke the birth of the hip-hop bride yo~“.

Source: TV Daily
Photo: me2day
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Sandara Park Transforms Into A Bride And An Angel   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:26 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 201010052205371001_1

Sandara Park of 2NE1 recently uploaded some funny pictures on her me2day.

On October 5, 2010, Sandara posted the above pictures. For the picture on the left where she is wearing the winged sweater, Sandara wrote “What’s up? ^.^ Today is the day when you have to watch a lot of our performances on TV~! It isn’t a lot but it is a lot for us, right?! We had some weeks in the past when we only had one broadcast per week! 2NE1 TV also airs at 6:00pm today~! Kyah~ So excited!!!!!!!! ㅠㅠAnd at 11:00pm we are on the radio show “Park Kyung Rim’s Starry Night”~! Kyah~ What song will we sing today??? ^_^”

For the right picture of her sporting a hat and a white wedding dress, Sandara wrote “What’s up?!? 30 minutes from now, 2NE1 TV starts!!! ^.^ HipHop bride – A new era of wedding dresses! What do you think of this kind of bride?!? Want you??? ^.* If I appear like this, my groom would like it, right!?! Anyways if you want to see more of this, watch 2NE1 TV! Right Now!”

Fans have responded back to her posts stating that she truly is an angel. She sure keep her fans updated and happy.

via popseoul
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Sandara Park Sings A Birthday Song For Her Brother Thunder!   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:00 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 Daraandthunder-20101006

2ne1 member Dara sang a birthday song for her brother Thunder on the “Starry Night” radio show.

If you guys didn’t already know who Thunder is, he is a member of the boy band MBLAQ.

Thunder’s birthday is on the 7th of this month. He is turning 21 (Korean age).

Check out the song below:

via popseoul
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Dara in a Wedding Dress AGAIN with Minzy!   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:51 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 5055928014_65a85f6f1d

ORIGINAL: 와쌉!굿모닝!^.^ 어제 투애니원 티비 재밌게봤어요???별밤은요?!?ㅋ오랜만이라 떨리더군요^^;;어제 열린음악회 녹화도했는데 일요일날 방송이래요~ 어제 내 모습은 마치 F4의 리다 싼준표 같았어요!ㅋㅋ이사진은 다라온니 이뿌다며 감탄한 다라빠 밍끼와 함께 찰칵~!^.^ㅋ

TRANSLATION: Wassup! Good morning!^.^ Was 2NE1 TV fun last night??? And ‘Starry Night’?!? ㅋ It’s been a long time since I trembled like that^^;; Broadcasting day is Sunday, but we did the open concert recording yesterday~ *About F4 features?*!ㅋㅋ This piture is pretty Dara with Minji~!^.^ㅋ

Source: Dara’s Me2day
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: [ME2DAY] Dara loves wearing winter clothes (101007)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:56 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 Me2dayDARA364

Quote :
어제 빈폴진 촬영중 찰칵!!! (얼굴이 좀 굴욕이라 가렸어요!!!) 겨울이없는곳에서 자라서인지 겨울이오면 옷입는 재미가~ 너무 쪼아요!ㅋ 어제두 이쁜 코트들,패딩들, 목도리들 많이해봤는데 이뿌더라고요 히히히^^ 추워지니 감기 조심하구 따뜻하게입어요!^.^ 3시간전

TRANSLATION:

Quote :
A snap during the shooting for the Bean Pole Jean yesterday!!! (My face looked awful so I covered myself!!!) I love to wear winter clothes, I think it’s because I grew up in the country which doesn’t have a winter season! kk yesterday I tried on some pretty coats, padding jumpers, and scarfs, and it all looked so good hehehe^^ it’s becoming cold so watch out not to catch a cold, and keep warm!^.^

Translated by & Credit: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: [Me2Day] 101008 Dara: “2NE1′s Friend Act”!   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:52 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 2vc6q7n

Quote :
[2NE1의미친짓] 왓쌉! 학교에서함께놀자투애니원 이벤트 반응이 아주 굿이네요! ^.^ 그래서 참여기간도 늘리고 방법도 쉽게 했어요 히히히^^ 저랑 미친 맺고 환경설정에서 학교 정보 등록하면 끝! 엄청 쉽죠~ 원츄^^ 원츄! 캬 ~ 너무 쉽다~. 자 그럼 고고싱~

Quote :
ation:
[quote] 2NE1's Friend Act] Wassup! The reaction to playing with 2NE1 at your school has been quite strong! ^.^ It increased because the method of entry was so easy, hehehe^^ When you’ve registered your school information with us, then we can do it! Super easy~ Want you^^ Want you! Kya ~ So easy~. So, go go shing~
Source: Dara’s me2day
Translations: AA-CHAN
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 5064469952_b51d665f4f

ORIGINAL: 허걱… 나 떨고이또~!ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 상큼한 엠씨가 되야하는데! 밍끼도 교육 잘시켜서 귀염엠씨 만들어야 되눈데!!! 아이고오~ 시간이 얼마 안남았어요! 나 떨고이또~!!! 꺅!!! 홧팅!^.^ 기대하~ 쇼쇼쇼!!!

TRANSLATION: Empty… I’m trembling~!ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Becomes the long legged MC! Learning with Minzy how to become cute MCs!!! Aigoo~ Not much time left! Nervous~!!! Kkyak!!! Fighting!^.^ Excited~ Show show show!!!

Source: Dara Me2day
Translated by: AA-CHAN
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: [ME2DAY] Dara’s new update!   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:49 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 5070869951_8be1ca1709

ORIGINAL:
Quote :
대기실 화장실앞에서 화보찍는중???ㅋㅋㅋ 어머머머 일상이 화보네!ㅋㅋㅋ 청순한 가을의여자 같지않아요?^.^ 아님말규~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ히히히히히히

TRANSLATION:
Quote :
A photoshoot outside the bathroom???ㅋㅋㅋ Omomomo, ordinary pictorial!ㅋㅋㅋ Is it the same as the woman of pure Autumn?^.^ I don’t think so~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHehehehehehe
Translated by: AA-CHAN
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: [ME2DAY] Dara’s new updates! (101013)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:06 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 Dara
ORIGINAL:
Quote :
나에게 잠옷이 한벌밖에없다는건 오해에요!!! 자주입는게 한벌있을뿐이지..ㅡㅡㅋㅋㅋ 많다구요~ 선물받은것도많구~^.^ 여러벌이있다구요~ 단지 푸둥표 핑크돼토잠옷을 자주입고 자주 노출됐을뿐이에요 투애니원 티비때마다 ㅋㅋ 신기하네~^^;;ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

TRANSLATION:
Quote :
*A misunderstanding about pyjamas*!!! Only putting the ones that I wear a lot..ㅡㅡㅋㅋㅋ There’s a lot~ A lot of them presents~^.^ I’ve earned a lot~ *Pairs of pyjamas that will be exposed on 2NE1 TV.* ㅋㅋ Exciting~^^;;ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 Daraa

ORIGINAL:
Quote :
와쌉?! 미친여러분~!^.^ 다름이 아니라 학교에서놀자! 많이 참여해달라구요~! 히히히 이미 너무 많이들 참여해주고있지만 쭈욱~ 해주시면 정말로 우리가 학교로 찾아갑니다! 약쏙!ㅋ고고고~!^^
TRANSLATION:
Quote :
Wassup?! me2 buddies~!^.^ Strangely, we’re playing at school! Please participate a lot~! Hehehe. Everyone is already participating a lot~ If you do, we really will find your school! Promise!ㅋGo go go~!^^

Translations by: AA-CHAN
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Me2day Dara    DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:36 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 21dara_1287122114_15694_me2photo

쨘~!!!^.^ 투애니원 새로운 팀복!!! 따숩다! 맘에두뤄어~!!!

Tada~!!!^.^ New 2NE1 team jersey!!! *Awesome*~!!!

Translations by AA_CHAN

ωω!! τελειοοοοο τζακετ !!

Spoiler:
χαχα Strong Heart!! απλα τα σπαει!! DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 54139
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: dara shows off their newly designed hoodies!   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:04 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 Hoodie

Me2day queen Sandara park uploaded another new photo on her Me2day account.

In this photo,the girls are spotted in their newly designed hoodies,sandara seems to be very excited with it,hope that she will share more photos with us in the future!

Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: The many hairstyles of Dara from 2ne1   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:48 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 2
Spoiler:

Since Dara debuted in 2ne1 how many times exactly have she changed her hairstyle? I'd say a hundred times or maybe even more, every performance she usually has a different hairstyle, CF's, Music video's, etc. Countless!

Now, a photo compilation has surfaced online on the many hairstyle's of dara, now these are just some! Dara is quite the hairstyle fashionista huh?

Which hairstyle do you think fit's her best? I think the one with the long black hair and cropped bangs =D

Photo credits:Oh My Dara @ BAidu sandara Bar + ohdara.wordpress.com
re-upload by: babiiv214@soompi
credits: letsplay2ne1.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:04 am

Πωωωωω!! ΑΥΤΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ!!! DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 783238
Θέλω και εγώ μια ιδιωτική κομώτρια!! αλλά και η Dara μου κάνεΙ!!!DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 72371
πωω το γλυκο μου!! ειναι ΘΕΑΑΑΑΑ όπως κ να έχει τα μαλλιά της!! και πάντα ξεφευγει απο τα τετριμμένα!!! DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 54139 DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 783238 DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 783238
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:36 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 33581_450520422901_522997901_5225576_2938924_n

ORIGINAL:
추녀달옹.. 아~ 가을이구나…
TRANSLATION:
Cold Dara.. Ah~ It’s winter…

Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: [ME2DAY] Dara’s new update! (101017)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:49 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 21dara_1287297994_67192_me2photo
ORIGINAL: 스코틀랜드 가보고싶다^^ㅋ

TRANSLATION: I want to go to Scottland^^ ke

Translated by: isha@21BANGS.com

Unnie να ρθω μαζί σου!! τρελένομαι για Σκωτια!! DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 783238 DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 783238
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: a little bit of GOSSIP!!!   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Dara & Ki SungYong - flirting?
DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 2uxwnif

The rumor mill has been busy spinning with its latest victims - 2NE1’s Dara and international soccer star Ki Sung Yong.

Ki Sung Yong wrote on fellow soccer player Kim Joo Young’s minihompy the other day, “Sandara Park is mine”. Hearing about his online declaration, Dara discreetly wrote on her me2DAY, “I want to visit Scotland.”

Why Scotland, of all places? Ki Sung Yong currently resides there because he plays for the Celtic F.C., a Scottish Premier League team.

Ki Sung Yong responded, “Scotland is too cold.”

The interaction between the two celebrities have been causing a lot of online chatter, particularly since the two “confirmed” each others’ friend requests.
s:alkpop
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Dara's me2day update   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:29 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 5093192684_788f2fdb75

Original message:

와쌉?!?^.^ 5월달쯤인가..??? 내가 폭풍 미투 했을때 기억나요???ㅋㅋ 그때 런던에서 한거엿지롱~요!!!ㅋ 내일 투애니원 티비에 나오지롱~요!!! 확실훼?!?^.^(박봄버젼말투)ㅋㅋ 확실합니다~! 내일도 닥본사!^^ㅋ

In English:
Wassup?!?^.^ Around May..??? The memory of storming me2DAY???ㅋㅋ That time in London~!!!ㅋ Tomorrow, it’s 2NE1 TV~!!! Check it out?!?^.^(Park Bom’s version of talking)ㅋㅋ Check it~!
Awesome tomorrow!^^ㅋ

Dara "Don't forget to watch 2NE1 TV"

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 5094457741_9863df6305

Original message:

와쌉?!?자요?^^ 우린 이제 하루를 마치고 숙소에요! 자기전에 스포예고!내일 투애니원 티비속엔 이런저런 스포가 가득!ㅋㅋ 런던에서의 귀엽고 깨알같은 에피소드들도잇고 봄이는 역시 웃긴거같다는..ㅋ 내일 일어나서 자세한 스포날릴게요~! 굿밤! 뿅!^.^/

In English:

Wassup?!? Sleeping?^^ We recently got back after work! This is from before! Tomorrow on 2NE1 TV, you can see this and that in full!ㅋㅋ The cute episode from London and it appears that Bom was laughing a lot too..ㅋ Details can be seen tomorrow~! Good night! Bbyong!^.^/

cr: dara's me2day
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Dara placed 2nd for ‘Girl group member with the best skin’ (101019)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:45 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 Me2dayDARA346

SNSD’s Yuri was voted the girl group member with the best skin.

A survey was conducted from September 27th to October 18th where 748 people voted on ‘The girl group member with the best glass-like skin without any blemishes?‘ SNSD’s Yuri won first place, earning 362 votes (48.3%). Second place went to 2NE1’s Dara, with 209 votes (27.9%). BEG’s Ga-In was third place with 167 votes (22.3%).

Dr. Han Seung Sub commented on the results, ‘SNSD’s Yuri has clear and bright skin without blemishes or freckles. The skin is a good indication of your internal organs’ state. Yuri possesses clean and clear skin, which also means that she is in perfect health…Dara and Ga-In’s fresh faces also show that they have clear skin. Their bright skin tones can leave an impression of a gentle and cute girl.’

It’s also a neat coincidence that ‘yuri‘ means glass in Korean. Who do you think has the best skin?

Source & Picture: MyDaily
Credit: Supermar@AllKpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Dara's Me2Day Update with Seungri    DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:28 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 21dara128747783645867me

승리아카데미의 승리원장님과 그의 첫번째이자 유일한 수제자인 다라학생!ㅋㅋㅋ 덕분에 강심장에서 열심히 할수있었던 다라! 한편 박봄은 잠깐 승리아카데미에 등록을햇지만 원장님과의 짧은 대화뒤에 코드가 맞지않아 바로 탈퇴햇다고함!ㅋㅋ 이제 엠넷틀어놓고 대기하세용!^.^

TRANSLATIONS: Seungri Academy’s dean, Seungri appointed his first and only student, Dara!kekeke Dara was able to do a great job in Strong Heart and it’s all thanks to him! On the other hand, Park Bom registered into Seungri Academy and waited but the Dean said the short code she entered was wrong and immediately told her to leave!keke Please wait for MNET to air!^.^

Source: 21Dara @ me2day
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Sandara takes variety lessons from Seungri?   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:33 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 20101015

After having a hugely successful comeback, 2NE1 has been getting many offers to guest on variety shows. However, as the group had rarely made any appearances on these programs, many speculated that it might be because they were very inexperienced in the variety field.

But do not fear, because Big Bang’s Seungri has come to the rescue!

On Mnet’s 2NE1 TV Season 2, Seungri was shown teaching Sandara Park about variety shows.

The show’s PD said, “Dara got a pen and notebook and wrote down everything that Seungri said. The two practiced talking like they were on a real talk show and you can see that they worked super hard.”

Source + Photo: Osen
allkpop
Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:54 am

Barbara wrote:
Spoiler:

egrinooo~~
einai kouklaki Dara orma!!!

Last edited by Marialena94 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: [ME2DAY] Dara w/ Kang Hye Jung & a photo of a Lion ^^   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:20 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 21dara_1287632011_73451_me2photo
ORIGINAL: 혜정언니 연극보러 갔다가~! 강캐서린과 달옹 찰칵!!! ^.^ 너무 카리쓰마있어서 넋놓고 봤어요 너무 멋잇어용!!! 캬~!!! 가끔 연극 보러 다니는데 뭔가 기분이좋아져요~^^ 대학로도 가보구~ 나 그런 여자에요~!^.^Vㅋㅋㅋ

TRANSLATION TO COME ^^

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 21dara_1287651484_76429_me2photo

ORIGINAL: 목포가는중! 휴게소에 잠시 들렸는데..ㅋㅋ씨엘이 화장실모델이에요 ㅋㅋ 사자!ㅋㅋㅋ 아! 그나저나 씨엘사자가 목젖이 피곤하데요 ㅠㅠ 뭘 먹여야되요???ㅠㅠ 비타민? 약?? 밥???어뜩해 우리 리다 ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ

TRANSLATION TO COME ^^

Source: Dara’s Me2day
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Dara's me2day update   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:27 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 5102447236_de2a315fda

Original message:
나두 머리 염색했는데!!!ㅠㅠ 아무도 몰라주네..ㅠㅠ 채리니만 염색하구 밍끼만 염색했나??? 나도 했는데! 아무도몰라..흑흑흑 ㅠㅠ 나한테 관심이없고만??? 여자를몰라!!!ㅠㅠ 근데 오늘 목포공연은 정말 최고! 짱이였어요~! 완젼 신나규! 잘놀구! 꺅~!^.^

In English:
I dyed my hair too!!!ㅠㅠ And no-one noticed..ㅠㅠ Chaerin and Minzy dyed too??? I did too! But no-one noticed..*sniffsniffsniff* ㅠㅠ Is it only me that you’re not interested in??? The girls didn’t notice!!!ㅠㅠ But today’s Mokpo performance was totally awesome! Super good~! So exciting! Wicked! Kkyak~!^.^

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DARA (Sandara Park)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next