Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DARA (Sandara Park)

Go down 
+12
MarizzakiPattzGd
Danai Likes BIGBANG
lia
m a r y
meta3aki Gd
SHINee_lover_tae
tiana
Inna
Marialena94
Bi Dim
Barbara
hotdbsk.gr
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: [ME2DAY] Dara is excited opening fan’s prepared lunchbox!    DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:32 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 21dara_1287725587_75702_me2photo

ORIGINAL: 지금 우린 라디오 끝나구 새로 이사온 숙소!!!ㅋ 우리 팬분들이 준 도시락 챙겨와서 먹는중!!!ㅋㅋ 마이또~! 잘먹응께요! 애들 완전 와구와구 먹는중인데 차마 사진 못찍겟어요 ㅋ 아이 잘먹는다^_^ 땡큐!!!

TRANSLATION: We’ve just ended our radio show and now we’re in the new apartment!!!ke Our fans prepared lunchbox for us to eat!!!keke Delicious~! We’ll enjoy our food! While the kids are eating, I took a picture of them.ke We’re enjoying our food ^_^ Thank you!!!

Source: Dara’s me2day
Translated by: Isha@21BANGS.com
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Sandara Park’s sister, Park Doorami shares her thoughts about having celebrity siblings
DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 Parksiblings

Doorami whose the only one of park’s family, the one who has her private life and ordinary simple girl, studying as university student,still captured netizen eyes..with same looks with her sister

Sandara Park’s sister,Doorami Park’s pictures have surfaced and netizens have been commenting on her good looks. Although they have a 5 year age difference, Doorami (21) and Sandara (26), they sure don’t look it.

Doorami’s got the same nose, eyes, and face structure. You can definitely tell they are siblings, and good looking at that! Sandara’s been capturing the hearts of celebrities and fanboys, and I’m sure Doorami will as well, I wonder when she’s going to hit up the Korean Entertainment scene – it’s only a matter of time!

A good looking family all around, as Sandara’s brother Park Sanghyun, has received much praise.

she wrote on her diary about her thoughts having a celebrities siblings:

“…i’m proud of my unnie SSAN2x, after pursuing hard on her carrier so much, she deserved this a lot,i consider my unnie as my second mother,love her so much, and to my younger brother sanghyun, whose following steps of our dear SSAN2x, fighting!!^_^ now welcome to the world where are our dear SSAN2x grew with tears and happiness in her life,you work hard a lot too..,well guess i’m the one whose left??~should i go for it too??~kekeke ^_^~ but unnie said i’ll finished my study first,she said education is most important than anything which can’t replace~~she said i’m the one who will give an academic awards from school and them will give an star awards~~chaaarraann~~keke~i’ll promised to finished my studies, and i truly respect how unnie SSAN2x and dear sanghyun give me a big privacy in despite their popularity and as a celebrities whose cameras are into them and admire it a lot..i miss our childhood memories together,hope we can hang out together sooner…SSAN2X unnie figthing!! dear sanghyun fighting!! i’m here as yours #1 and forever fan..”

some netizen commented:

“she’s really pretty!!”
“she looks like her unnie SSAN2x..”
“hope she debut as star someday..”

Sources: Daum + allkpop

[ME2DAY] Dara went furniture shopping
DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 Me2dayDARA383

ORIGINAL:

와쌉?!? 우리 숙소 이사간날밤 멤바들이랑 가구 사러갔다가 찰칵! ^.^ 새숙소는 어떤지! 네명의 멤바들이 어떡게 나뉘어 살게될지? 내가 봄주인의 작은방에 잠시 세들어살게된 이유는? ㅋ 다 투애니원 티비로 확인할수있어용! 아우~ 이사는 역시 힘드뤄어~!ㅋㅋㅋ

TRANSLATION:

Wassup?!? Me and the members with the director went furniture shopping for our apartment during the night! ^.^ New apartment! How are the four members divided where to stay? Why am I staying with Master Bom in a smaller room at the moment? ke You’ll all know everything in 2NE1 TV! Awww~ The director must be tired~!kekeke

Source: Dara’s Me2Day
Translated by: Isha@21BANGS.com
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: [ME2DAY] Dara poses with gifts!   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 21dara_1287989313_48068_me2photo
ORIGINAL: 이번 활동하면서는 예전에 비해서 방송도 많이하구 공연도 많이 다녀서 여러분들 만날 기회가 많았자나요~그래서인지 예전보다 늘어난 플카나 지방공연때 노래두 때창으로 따라해주시구 춤도 따라해줘서 참 행복했던거같아요^_^ 뭔가.. 더 친해진 느낌이랄까..? 캭!ㅋ 부끄러~!
TRANSLATION to come ^^

Source: Dara’s Me2day
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: 2NE1's Sandara Park New Solo Billboard   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:49 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 1

Sandara @ Sindorim Stn.

Last October 20th, the billboard of Sandara Park and Jang Dong Gun for 11st and T-Members was replaced with a solo billboard of Sandara for 11st. She looks gorgeous in her new one.

I remember seeing Sandara’s name second only to Kim Hyun Joong in a poll of the most beautiful pop stars early this year. I should’ve bookmarked that page. Anyway, many like her because she’s a natural beauty.

Photo+Source: Buhay Korea
shared by Daily 2NE1
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Dara screen capture tonight's 2NE1tv   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:55 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 Darame2day2ne1recording

ORIGINAL: 지금 우린 남양주에 한 세트장에서 촬영중이지만 내가 또 엠넷을 찾아냇지롱~요!!! 퉤니원 티비 볼라고~~~!ㅋ 아! 오늘 강심장도 하는날인거 알죠?!? ^_^ 아이구.. 떨리네…ㅠㅠㅋㅋ 캭!!! 기대기대!!!

TRANSLATION: Right now we’re at Namyangju, on the set in the middle of shooting but I also find Mnet there~! As seen on 2ne1TV~~~! ke Ah! Today we see what happens on Strong Heart, right?!? ^_^ Aigoo.. ㅠㅠ ke ke kyak!!! wait wait!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Sandara Park's Surprise Confession, "I was interested in SHINee's Minho."   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:05 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 Lopa

My Daily = Reporter Kang Seonae] Group 2NE1 member Sandara Park (26) confessed that she had interest in SHINee member Minho (19).

Sandara Park was present for the most recent recording of SBS's "Strong Heart" and truthfully said, "During the music award ceremonies at the end of last year, I got to sit between the younger guys of SHINee and 2PM and I was so happy that I didn't know what to do."

Upon hearing this, the MCs asked the insistent question, "Who among them made you so happy?" Sandara Park said "SHINee's Minho-shi was sitting right next to me," and let the everyday interest she had in Minho be known.

However, Sandara Park said "But things cannot work out well with Minho-shi," and explained the reason why she cannot be linked with Minho despite her interest.

The story of Sandara Park's interest in Minho will be revealed on the 26th at 11:05pm on "Strong Heart."

(Reporter Kang Seonae sakang@mydaily.co.kr)

Source: My Daily
Original article: here
English translation: live laugh love @ Soompi
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:26 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 2mme9l1
DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 W8maz7
Quote :
Last October 20th, the billboard of Sandara Park and Jang Dong Gun for 11st and T-Members was replaced with a solo billboard of Sandara for 11st. She looks gorgeous in her new one.

Source: http://www.buhaykorea.com/
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: 2NE1’s Dara is 007?   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:03 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 20101016

After the release of 2NE1TV episode 6 that highlighted 2NE1’s trip to England, Dara revealed more photos from the filming.

Dara wrote, ‘Our lovely fans, CL’s sunglasses were borrowed, and your sweet present didn’t fit, so I went shopping in London! It still doesn’t look good right?!?! ^_^ Minzy is dancing today, and you can also see the legendary dancing machine Dara in action! Just for a little bit!‘

The picture shows Dara wearing a pair of sunglasses with white frames. It looked as if Dara were reenacting a James Bond moment.

The netizens who have seen this wrote, ‘It looks good!! I’ll be looking forward to unnie’s short dance’ ‘Looks like an elementary student is wearing it ㅠㅠ so cute’ and ‘Very pretty! Your face is so small!‘

Source: TVDaily
Picture: Dara’s me2day
allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:33 am

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! kai egw tetoia gialia exw!! sto kokkino!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:01 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 5122668889_cbe51b7a0a
ORIGINAL: 와쥐빼밀리~콘서트 포스터 촬영중 찰칵! 오늘 드뎌! 와쥐패밀리콘서트 티켓오픈이에요!!!+.+ 저도 긴장하고있습니다! 와쥐팸 콘서트의 묘미는 역시! 여러분과 하나되어 즐기는 무대죠!!! 캬~! 우리 모두 훼밀리~!^.^ 카몬!!! (앗..랙잭이들 홧팅!^.*)

TRANSLATION: YG Family~concert poster filming! Today! YG Family concert tickets are open for sale!!!+.+ I’m also becoming tense! YG Family’s concert will be beautiful too! Everyone comes together and enjoys themselves!!! Kya~! We’re all a family~!^.^ Come on!!! (ah..BlackJacks, fighting!^.*)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Sandara Park shows off her Tagalog skills for MAMA   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:49 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 20101017

ith her affinity to the Philippines, Mnet recently recruited Sandara for a promotional spot to endorse their MAMA award show. In the spot, Sandara shows off her Tagalog skills.

Translations courtesy of MyVanillaTEE:

: Hello, how are you?
: Why’d you call?
: Who? Taeyang? Why?
: ah~ MAMA!
: Yes, we’re going to Macau too.
: Did you vote?
: Did you vote for 2NE1?
: Ok, i’ll take a look.
: 2010MAMA.com
: Vote now to 2010MAMA.COM and you can also vote on Shilla Internet Duty Free

s:alkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Dara updates with rehearsal for Inkigayo & support Minzy   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:54 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 Me2dayDARA391

ORIGINAL:

방금 인기가요 드라이 리허설을 마쳤어요!작년 기억나요??ㅋ밍끼 인기가요에서 댄스배틀 했을때 우리 다 해외여행 갔다가 늣어서 숙소에서 티비로봤자나요..ㅋ그래서 이번엔 언니들이 가서 응원을하겠다고!!! 내가 큰소리쳤는데..ㅋㅋ글세 밍끼 리허설하는줄모르고 차에잇엇네ㅠㅋ

TRANSLATION:

I just finished the rehearsal for Inkigayo! Did you remember the one from last year??k Minkki was doing the dance battle & we were watching that on TV because we were late after our trip from going abroad.. kk so this time, I was really sure to support her right there!!….kk but I was in the car, not knowing that Minkki was doing the rehearsal T.T kk

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 Me2dayDARA392

ORIGINAL:

그래서 사전녹화때 응원을 열심히하겠다고했으나..우린 메이컵하러 샵으로 슝..가야만했어요ㅠ이제 곧 사녹 시작할텐데 혼자남은 밍끼..응원 많이해죠요! 리허설찍은거 캠코더로봤는데! 어후~! 밍끼! 우리 동생이에요!^ㅇ^v 우리 밍끼에요! 멋있다!홧팅!!! 엄마미소 ^_^

TRANSLATION:

So I said we’ll support you at the advance shooting.. but we just left for the store to get makeup.. we had to leave T.T Minkki who was left alone, yeah she’s gonna have her advance stage soon.. so support her! I just watched the rehearsal which was recorded with a camcorder and that was just whoooa~! minkki! that’s my sis!^ㅇ^v yeah that’s my minkki! you are amazing! go hwaiting!!! *smiling like a mother(proud)* ^_^

Translated by & Credit: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Dara multipost :)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:18 am

Sandara Park, “Big Bang’s Taeyang strangled my neck and rolled me over…”

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 DaraSTRONGHEARTyb
**NOTE: THIS IS ONLY A ROUGH TRANSLATION**

2NE1′s Sandara Park complained about Big Bang’s Taeyang.
Spoiler:

Sandara Park’s acting in “It Hurts” MV receives positive responses (101102)

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 2ne1ithurts_dara
Sandara Park shows her sad tears in 2NE1′s latest music video.
Spoiler:

Dara Updates
Spoiler:
Translated by & Credit: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com
Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:00 am

i love LOVE love her sunglasses!!(^^)
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: [ME2DAY] Dara’s update    DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:04 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 21dara_1288750796_70249_me2photo

ORIGINAL: 와쌉?!? ^.^ 우린 지금 공연장! 방금 리허설을 마치고 본무대까지 시간이 좀 남네요~! 어제 하라주쿠 구경 갔었는데 길거리에서 꽤 많은분들이 알아봐주시고 오늘 공연 보러 오겠다고했는데 신기했오요!ㅋ 오늘 멋진 모습으로 공연할게용! 홧팅홧팅 야야야!^_^

TRANSLATION: Wassup?!? ^.^ We’re at the performance venue! Just finished two rehearsals. We have a bit of time left spare~! Quite a lot of people recognised us as we toured Harajuku yesterday. They said they’d come and see our performance today, which was amazing!ㅋ We’ll put on a god performance today! Hwaiting hwaiting, yahyahyah!^_^

Translated by: AA-CHAN

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 Me2dayDARA397
ORIGINAL:

으흑흑..투애니원 티비못봣어요!! 우리 지금 일본에 있단말에요!!ㅠㅠ 지금 리허설 가는중..내일 공연을위하여!! 구나저나 퉤니원 티비 재밋엇어요??? 궁금햐죽겟네!!그거 인터넷으로 볼슈잇어요? 아오 궁금해궁금해!!!ㅠㅠ 오늘 강심장두 하는데!!! 궁금해궁금해!!!ㅠㅠ

TRANSLATION:

*sniff*.. Didn’t watch 2NE1 TV!! We’re at the Japanese terminal now!!ㅠㅠ On our way to rehearsal.. For our performance tomorrow!! So, is 2NE1 TV good tonight??? *Won’t die*!! Can I see it online? Ah, anxious!!!ㅠㅠ Tonight is ‘Strong Heart’!!! Anxious!!!ㅠㅠ

Translated by & Credit: AA-CHAN
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Dara’s visa photo revealed!   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:25 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 20101112

2NE1’s Dara recently revealed an interesting picture taken for her Japanese visa papers.

Dara wrote on her me2DAY, ‘What’s up?!? ^^ Coming back to Korea!!! How are our Blackjacks without us? Have you all been well?? ㅋ Because this is funny, I decided to show you all ㅋㅋ What’s this??? Because we went to Japan for a concert, we got visas.. But this picture in my passport… ㅋㅋ When I went through the customs, I was really surprised! ㅋㅋ What’s this… ㅋㅋㅋ‘

Dara’s stiff expression and interesting hairstyle aroused much laughter from fans.

The visitors commented,

‘A different Dara’
‘Looks like a page from a history book’
‘So pretty’
‘Looks like Mickey Mouse’
‘I can sense your anxiety even from here’

2NE1 is currently promoting their follow-up song, ‘It Hurts’.

Source: StarNews via Nate
allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: [ME2DAY] Dara Updates   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:24 am

Dara gets a Letter from a fan (101106)

Spoiler:

Dara’s new updates!
Spoiler:

shirt !!
Spoiler:

Translated by: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

Last edited by Barbara on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:25 am

omooo..
anikse k allo t malli ts!!!(^^)
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: [ME2DAY] Dara updates about YG Family Concert!   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:44 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 21dara_1289188342_99608_me2photo-1

ORIGINAL: 와이지 패밀리콘서트 회의중..찰칵!!! 우린 첫콘서트고 곡수도 적당하니 즐겁게!멋지고 재밌는 공연 준비해볼께용! 근데 선배님들은 곡수도 넘 많고 히트곡도 많아서 이번 콘서트에선 과~연!!’ 어떤 무대들을 보여주실지!!? 두근두근세근..ㅋ난 알지롱~!!!비밀이에요!^.^
TRANSLATIONS to come ^^

++It’s the setlist for the YGFAM Concert. woah thats a LOT! i wonder what songs are they gonna perform? is there a collab between 2ne1 and Big Bang??? DVD PLS! ^^

cr:21bangs!!

makariiiiiiiiiiiiiii na exei polla collab !!! DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 54139
Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:25 am

Wowwwww
i can't wait...
extes olo t vradi stn ipno m evlepa oti kai kala evlepa auti tn sinavlia....
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: [ME2DAY] Dara’s Triple Update   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:44 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 21dara_1289199649_33327_me2photo

ORIGINAL: 나 고민있어요… 모든일에는 시작과 끝이..이별이있자나요.. 우린 또 하나의 이별을 준비하고이써요 ㅠㅠ 투애니원 티비… 2회 남았는데 이제 막바지 촬영만 남겨두고있어요 ㅠ 피디님들과 헤어지는것도 아쉽구 우리 일상을 보여주지못하는것도 아쉬워요..그리워~!!!ㅠㅠ
TRANSLATION: I have a worry… All jobs start and finish.. But there is some separation.. *Bitter about something* ㅠㅠ 2NE1 TV… *They only recently ended the filming for an episode?* ㅠ *Not grasping this piece.*.. I long for it~!!!ㅠㅠ
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:04 am

2NE1’s Dara sheds tears of gratitude after receiving gift from Filipino fan
Spoiler:

Dara oN YG consert
Spoiler:

Dara 2NE1 TV
Spoiler:

Soure: Dara’s & Bom’s Me2Day

Translations by: Ishajune@21bangs.com & AA_Chan
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Me2day: [110810] Dara went to Beanpole!   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:24 am

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 Daram2

아까 밥먹으러 모백화점에 갔다가 빈폴에 가서 쇼핑 좀 했어요!!! 쌩얼에 츄리닝 바람으로 가서… 초큼 부끄러웠는데 ㅋㅋ 거기에 우리 사진도 붙어있고 하더라구요 그래서 인증샷 찍었어요!!!ㅋㅋㅋ 으하하! 따듯함 목도리,베스트와 패딩 득템! 올겨울 따듯하게~^_^

source: dara’s me2day

Went out to eat a while ago and decided to do a bit of shopping at Bean Pole!!! I’m a little shy ㅋㅋ We put our faces on the brand, so here’s an authentication shot!!!ㅋㅋㅋ Oohaha! Picked a muffler and padded jeans! This winter makes me buy them~^_^

Translations by: aa-chan

went to have meal at mok shopping mall and shopped at bean pole. I went bare faced that’s why i was little shy. Our photo was also put up and here is the photo as proof. eu hahaha war scarf ear muffs and padding. for a warm winter
Translations by (winggers@DGH)

cr: ohdara
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Unnie Happy B-day <3   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:08 pm

[ME2DAY] Dara celebrates her birthday

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 Me2dayDARA408
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:58 pm

ahou ti kales pou einai oles mz???

poli xerome pou m tn Dara exoume mono 3 meres diafora !!!
skorpines k i 2...etc!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DARA (Sandara Park)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next