Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DARA (Sandara Park)

Go down 
+12
MarizzakiPattzGd
Danai Likes BIGBANG
lia
m a r y
meta3aki Gd
SHINee_lover_tae
tiana
Inna
Marialena94
Bi Dim
Barbara
hotdbsk.gr
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

DARA (Sandara Park) Empty
PostSubject: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:27 am

DARA (Sandara Park) BIO_DARA

Birth Name: Sandara Park (산다라 박)
English Name: Sandara Park
Stage Name: Dara
Position(s): Vocals
Date of Birth: 12 Nov 1984
Blood Type: A
Height: 159 cm
Religion: None
Languages: Filipino(Tagalog), Korean, English

Dara was first celebrity in the Philippines, where she gained success
within the entertainment industry as an actress, television host and
singer. She starred in multiple dramas, movies and commercials, and had
released a novelty album as well. In 2006, she abruptly announced that
she would be moving back to Korea to find success there but that attempt
proved to be nothing more than wasted efforts. She once again went back
to the Phillipines, hoping to get a second chance from her fans but
this too, did not work out. She moved back to Korea in 2007, still
promising her loyal fans back in the Phillipines that she was find
success in Korea one day and joined YG Entertainment and debuted as an
actress first, then a singer later on.
Dara has a younger brother, Cheondoong of MBLAQ.
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:51 am

λατρευω Dara!! Και το μαλί της το κάνει θεικο!! αυτη η κοτσίδα είανι όλα τα λεφτα<33
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
hotdbsk.gr
hotdbsk.gr

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 am

DARA (Sandara Park) Dara

Dara small gif spam!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
Bi Dim
♥♥♥
Bi Dim

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:07 pm

pl glukia k pl omorfh!!!!!!!
<3333
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: ειναι μια θεα!!   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:54 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) Ngq3pk

Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Dara Hairstyles   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:23 am

DARA (Sandara Park) Jhgfdsdfghjkol
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Sandara Park amazes with her flawless young skin   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Sandara Park’s “absolutely young” skin is recently a hot topic of conversation among netizens.

On the September 14th airing of “2NE1 TV Season 2“, Sandara Park went shopping at Dongdaemun with fellow 2NE1 member, Park Bom. Although Sandara Park was wearing a black hoodie with no make-up, her clean and flawless skin attracted a lot of attention.

Netizens who watched the broadcast were rather surprised at Sandara Park’s “absolutely young” skin: “It’s absolutely young. Totally baby skin”, “It’s getting tiring to say she’s pretty after saying it so many times”, and “She’s an ‘84 and 27-years old, but she has better skin than me, a 17 year old”.

Don’t you wish you had young skin like Dara?

DARA (Sandara Park) 20100914

s:allkpop!!
Πώω μ'αρέσει που είναι ίδι ακαι χωρίς make up !! πολύ ωραίο δέρμα!!
Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:05 am

genika einai telia!!
emena m aresi pio poli xoris make up..
pio fisiki!!!

einai apla telia..tpt allo!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: 2NE1’s Dara expresses her joy over Music Bank win   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:03 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) 20100915

Sandara Park posed like a true rocker with 2NE1’s “Music Bank” trophy.

On today’s “Music Bank”, 2NE1 won the K-Chart for “Can’t Nobody“. After the win, Sandara took a photo with the trophy and uploaded it to her me2DAY.

Dara wrote, “Wassup everyone~~~!!! ^.^ Thank you so so much! So touched! Really…I was so surprised I didn’t even get to thank everyone. We just made a comeback and how can this happen to us?! Ah~! Excited! It’s all because of you! Please keep cheering us on as we put on more fun stages!”

She sure knows how to play around with her trophies.
s:allkpop!!

ROCK THEM ALL DARAAAAAaaaaaaa DARA (Sandara Park) 54139
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: More and more Dara's Me2Day updates!   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:00 am

DARA (Sandara Park) 5008123596_168b92bd91

Original message:
우릴 열심히 촬영중인 씨피디님의 손 ㅋㅋㅋ 뭐~야?!? ㅋㅋㅋ 씨피디? 엘피디? 채피디? 린피디? ㅋㅋㅋ 암튼! 2ne1 tv 시즌 2!!! 많이 봐주세요~!^.^ 닥본사 고고고~!

Translations:
his is C PD’s hand working hard at filming ㅋㅋㅋ Wh~at?!? ㅋㅋㅋ C PD? L PD? Chae PD? Rin PD? ㅋㅋㅋ 2NE1 TV Season 2!!! Watch it a lot~!^.^ Go go go~!

DARA (Sandara Park) 5007514895_ed5e70f067

Original message:
누구 신발일까욧?!? ㅋㅋㅋ 펭귄같애 ㅋㅋ 귀여워~~~!!!ㅋㅋㅋ 엠 아 엥 끼 와~! 엠 아 엥 끼 와~!

Translations:
Who do these shoes belong to?!? ㅋㅋㅋ Like a penguin ㅋㅋ Cute~~~!!!ㅋㅋㅋ M A ENG GGI WA~! M A ENG GGI WA~!

DARA (Sandara Park) 5008123536_3d22111d99

Original message:
이 귀여운 신발의 주인은 바로 밍끼!ㅋ m i n z y 아니죠~ ㅋㅋ m i n 끼 y ~ 에요 ㅋㅋㅋ 엠 아 엥 끼 와~ 엠 아 엥 끼 와이~!ㅋㅋㅋ

Translations:
The owner of these cute shoes is rightly, Mingi!ㅋ ‘m i n z y’, no~ ㅋㅋ It’s ‘m i n ggi y’ ~ ㅋㅋㅋ M A ENG GGI WA~ M A ENG GGI Y~!ㅋㅋㅋ

DARA (Sandara Park) 5008204176_0ed8911524

Original message:
몇일전 싸인회햤자나요~ 우리가 그렇게 팬분들 만날 기회가 없어서인지 그날 굉장히 ㅋ 새로운 경험이엿어요! 가까이서 직접 만나구 얘기도 하규~ 애들도 맨날햇으면 좋겟다그러구 되게 재밋엇어요^^ 팬분들의 사랑을 고냥 듬뿍 느낄수잇엇죠!^.^꺅!!! 쪼아! 맘에드뤄어~!!!

Translations:
A fansigning few days ago~ We couldn’t meet everyone that we wanted to in person that day ㅋ It was a new experience! Also, a direct meeting up close~ Also, the children had a great time that day^^ There was the possibility of seeing everyone’s feelings!^.^ Kkyak!!! Great!

Dara’s Me2day
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:31 am

τι τέλεια παπούτσι αείναι αυτά σαν οχφορδιανα!! μ'αρεσουν!!
Inna έχω ποστάρει το πρώτο επεισόδιο απο το 2ne1 tv!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: 2NE1’s Sandara and MBLAQ’s Thunder together for Chuseok   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:49 am

DARA (Sandara Park) 20100916
2NE1’s Sandara Park has reunited with her younger brother, MBLAQ’s Thunder, for the Chuseok holiday.

Earlier today, Sandara posted a picture of herself with Thunder on her me2day saying,

“추석연휴가 시작됐네요! 오랜만에 가족들과 함께하는 시간! 우리도 진짜 오랜만에 집에 모였어요! 개똥이두오구 ㅠㅠ 흑흑! 비가 많이 오는데 조심히 고향 내려가시구요~ 맛있는거 많이 먹어요!^_^ 다라와 천둥이가 보내는 메세지~! ‘해피 추석되세요~!^.^’”

“Chuseok holiday has begun! Time to spend together with family for the first time in a long time! We gathered at home for the first time in a long time too! GaeDdong came tooㅠㅠ heuk heuk! It’s pouring rain, so be careful as you go to your hometowns~ and eat a lot of delicious food! ^_^ Message that Dara and Chundoong are sending~! ‘Have a happy Chuseok~! ^.^’“

Fans commented, “Happy Chuseok~♥“, “Heuk really are a totally precious boy and a totally precious girl!! ke Both have a great Chuseok“, and “awww… cute! im glad you are with your family! enjoy the holidays! <3“.

Sadly, it appears that Sandara’s holiday with her family will be short-lived. As we reported earlier, the girls of 2NE1 have a full schedule of broadcasts and commercial filmings during the holiday.
s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: 2NE1’s Sandara Park in a wedding dress?   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:17 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) 20100917

Sandara Park posted a somewhat surprising picture of herself on her personal homepage on me2day. The 2NE1 member photoshopped her own face onto a model wearing a wedding dress. She posted, “Clumsy photoshop play. Kekeke. I got home to rest, but I found that I really have nothing to do except sleep and eat. I need to work tomorrow too! I hope you all enjoy your Harvest Festival!” Fans seeing the post responded, “I was shocked when I saw the picture at first,” and “Wow. Photoshop for the win? Keke.” Dara has however in the past, taken a photo in a real wedding dress as well, we think this one looks much better.

DARA (Sandara Park) 20100918

Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:54 am

tis paei to nufiko! ante na fame kanena koufeto
(makria omws apo YG kai ola ta meloi tis) hehe~ lol!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Dara celebrates 2NE1’s Triple Crown win   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:46 pm

DARA (Sandara Park) 20100919
2NE1’s Dara revealed a photo showing viewers that even beautiful roses can’t compare with her beauty.

On her me2day account, Dara uploaded this picture of her holding a bouquet of roses and added, “Wassup everyone~! It’s a beautiful night tonight, isn’t it? After ending our performance, we came to eat steamed chicken in a happy mood.”

She continued, “For tomorrow’s awesome performance! Eating my favorite chicken! But these good-looking twins are serving us today! Now~ everyone did a great job, rest up! I’ll see you tomorrow.”

On the 24th, 2NE1 received their third award on Music Bank for ‘Go Away‘, making it a triple crown win after grabbing first place in last week’s K-Chart with ‘Can’t Nobody‘ and Mnet’s MCountdown for ‘Clap Your Hands’.

Μπραβοοοοοοοοοοοοοο!!! DARA (Sandara Park) 54139 DARA (Sandara Park) 54139 και για ακόμα μια φορά είναι ΚΟΥΚΛΑ!!! και με αυτό το μαλλι φαίνεται πιο στην ηλικία της(που και πάλο μικροδείχνει) και πιο ώριμη!! ίναι τελεια! DARA (Sandara Park) 783238 DARA (Sandara Park) 783238 DARA (Sandara Park) 783238 DARA (Sandara Park) 783238 DARA (Sandara Park) 783238
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Sandara Park is a TaeYang Fan, “TaeYang is the Greatest!”   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:21 am

DARA (Sandara Park) 20100926203009_4c9f2ec169df7_1

2NE1 member, Sandara Park’s cheering for Big Bang member, TaeYang, has garnered attention from netizens.

On her me2day, Sandara Park updated her me2day with, “I just came from TaeYang’s concert! The performances were really awesome from beginning to end…kya~!” showing her deep affection for TaeYang.

She added, “TT TT The concert was really cool and great! ^^ Clap~! Clap your hands! He seems to be the coolest on stage! Today, I am TaeYang’s fan! YoungBae is the best ^_^ Tomorrow, I will also see the concert!” expressing her joy and satisfaction for the concert and seeing him perform.

Fans and netizens commented with, “I want to see TaeYang oppa too!” “It’s so nice to see her supporting her friend from the same company,” “I want to go to the concert and cheer him on too!”
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Dara bought a new hat   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:08 am

DARA (Sandara Park) Me2dayDARA354

ORIGINAL:
굿모닝!!!^.^ 자요…??? 아니 그냥 ㅋㅋ 나 모자 샀어요!!! 귀엽죠?!? ^_^v 자는데 괜히 연락했나..? 우린 엠카 준비로 벌써 일어났거든요! 부지런하죠?ㅋ 그럼 오늘 하루도 좋은 하루되구~ 이따 엠카봐요! 뿅!^.^/

TRANSLATION:
Good morning!!!^.^ Did you sleep…??? Well ㅋㅋ I bought a hat!!! Isn’t it cute?!? ^_^v Tried to sleep in vain..? We’re up to prepare for M!Countdown! Diligent, right?ㅋ Then, have a good day today~ Check out M!Countdown! Bbyong!^.^/

Source: Dara’s Me2Day
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Sandara Park hurt by Yoo Hee Yeol’s comment about her good looks?   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:57 am

DARA (Sandara Park) 20100920

On an appearance today by 2NE1 on music interview program, “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook,” Sandara Park sparked interest in the crowd, as she mentioned that one of Yoo Hee Yeol’s previous comments had somewhat upset her.

Yoo Hee Yeol asked the group, “It seems that you all would be distressed at times while working as entertainers. What was the most hurtful comment said to you in your opinion?”

Sandara Park caused laughter in the studio as she answered, “Last time we came on Sketchbook, you described Bom as the vocal, CL as the rapper, Minzy as the dancer, and then me as the image. After the recording was finished, I went up on the roof to look at the sky. I asked myself, ‘What am I?’”

Though Yoo Hee Yeol’s statement was definitely a compliment, fans of Sandara probably think of her as much more than simply the face of the group.

Source: Daum

αχου το γλυκο μου!! ναι είναι το imaga αλλά έχει και εκπληκτική φωνή η οποία είναι και πολύ ψιλή!!
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Dara's Me2Day update !   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:20 am

DARA (Sandara Park) 1

ㅋ 두근두근..세근네근..일년이 훨씬 지나고난 스케치북 두번째 나들이~!떨리는 희열오빠와의 두번째 만남..ㅋ그리고 라이브 밴드와의 멋진무대..캬~! 녹화중 무대위에서 찍은 셀카인데 다들 굴욕으로 나왔지만 귀여운 추억이될듯!오늘밤 열두시반~스케치북 고고고~!^.^

translation: ㅋ*heartbeat*..*heartbeat* A year has passed since our last time on Sketchbook~!^_^ Meeting Hee Yeol oppa for the second time..ㅋ And the live performance for a wonderful performance..kya~! While recording, we took a selca shot in the waiting room and although humiliating, it’ll make a good memory! Tonight at 12:30, Sketchbook, go go go~!^.^
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: 2NE1’s Sandara looks like Micky Mouse?   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:49 am

DARA (Sandara Park) 20101013
2NE1 member Sandara Park’s cute message about their latest performance on ‘Music Bank‘, and asking everyone to watch it has been a hot topic as of recent.

Fellow 2NE1 member Park Bom uploaded a picture of Sandara Park heading off to record their ‘Music Bank’ performance on her me2day, and also left a short message.

Park Bom wrote, “Totally cute Darong, she looks like Micky Mouse”, “Leaving to go to the rehearsal for ‘Music Bank’”. She continued, “Everyone, we’re going to put in our strength today. ‘Music Bank’ dakbonsa (Just shut up and watch it), you know?”

Meanwhile, 2NE1 were able to hold off JYJ this week to nab the KChart triple crown with their title track ‘Go Away‘.

Source: Star News

Photo: Park Bom’s me2day

κyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! είναι γλύκα κ θέλω το σκουφάκι της!! DARA (Sandara Park) 7788 DARA (Sandara Park) 7788
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: 2NE1's Dara Me2Day update !   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:03 am

DARA (Sandara Park) 1

ORIGINAL: 와쌉?!? ^.^ 우린 지금 창원~! 공연하러왔지용~! 근데 길바닥에 이게 써져있길래 찍었어요!ㅋㅋㅋ 아파~ 아파~ 아아파아아~ 신기하죠?!?사실.. 아파트 라고써있는건데 리다가 아파만 보고 아판줄알고 아파라고!ㅋㅋ허당리다! 앗 잠시후 음중 고고고~! 박수쳐어~!^.^

TRANSLATION: Wassup?!? ^.^ Now in Chang Won~! We came in order to perform~! Took a picture of the painful road surface!ㅋㅋㅋ Ouch~ Ouch~ Ooouuuch~ Isn’t it marvelous?!? It’s true.. *Outside the apartment, the leader only saw ‘ouch’?*!ㅋㅋ Empty leader! Ah, later there will be music go go go~! Clap your hands~!^.^

Spoiler:

Last edited by Inna on Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:22 am

Quote :
Spoiler:

"ouch" lol!

Ιννα άμα γίνεται βάλε credits ή source ok? !!
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:37 am

oupps!! twra prose3a pos den exw valei!!!
to kanw edit!!
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:05 am

DARA (Sandara Park) Darase10

While waiting to perform at last night’s “Music Core”, Se7en chanced upon his record-mate in this hilarious position.

He tweeted,

“Dara sleeping without shame… Must be tired from her hectic schedule lately. Be strong! Go~ 2NE1!!!“

How can someone still look so gorgeous, passed out on a bunch of sweaters?

Source: se7en’s official Twitter.
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:11 am

(αν και το πόσταρα στις φωτο)
Εϊναι σκετη γλύκα και πολύ κούκλα αόμα και όταν κοιμάται!! DARA (Sandara Park) 7788
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) Empty

Back to top Go down

DARA (Sandara Park)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next