Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DARA (Sandara Park)

Go down 
+12
MarizzakiPattzGd
Danai Likes BIGBANG
lia
m a r y
meta3aki Gd
SHINee_lover_tae
tiana
Inna
Marialena94
Bi Dim
Barbara
hotdbsk.gr
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Dara's me2day   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 am

Quote :
DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 21dara_9146206597958270174

Dara's me2: 이번 투애니원 콘서트 연출을 맡은 트래비스와 함께 열심히 회의중인 투애니원 멤버들!!! 트래비스 페인은 마이클잭슨 디스이즈잇의 안무가인데요 이번 저희공연을 아주 화려하고 새롭게 꾸며줄거에요!+.+궁금하죠?!?그럼 궁금한것들 댓글달아주면 몇개골라서 답해줄게요!^.^카몬!
지금 당장 실시간 대화 시작할게요~!!!

Trans: The hardworking 2NE1 members are in the middle of a meeting with the one in-charge of the production for our concert this time,Travis! Michael Jackson’s This is it was choreographed by Travis Payne,this time,he will decorate our concert for it to be bright and new! +.+ Are you all curious?!? If you are,leave a comment and i will pick some comments to answer! Come on!

(credits: @ilove2NE1girls + ygdragonheart@DGH)

Quote :

Originally in Naver

Spoiler:

Dara's me2: 제가 몇가지 질문을 뽑아서 답변을 해봤어요^^; 질문이 넘 많아서 다 답해주지못해서 미안해요 ㅠ.ㅠ 요즘 말솜씨가 줄어들고 있어서…재미있게 말하기 참 힘드네요ㅋㅋㅋ 나 요즘 청순컨셉이라…… 그럼 또 몇가지 질문 더 받겠습니다^^

Trans: I’ve picked a couple of questions to answer ^^; There are too many so I can’t answer them all. I’m sorry T.T I’m becoming less eloquent lately… It’s hard to speak in an entertaining way. Kekeke. These days, [I have to stick to an innocent concept]… Then, I’ll take a few more questions ^^
(credits: ygdragonheart@DGH, @ilove2NE1girls and ALLKPOP)

Quote :

Originally in Naver

Spoiler:

Dara's me2: [7/9일 티켓 오픈 고고고!]이거 편집하기 힘들어서 그냥 통으로 올립니다…^^;;;;어떡하지…ㅋ암튼 오늘 즐거웠어용~! 그리구 투애니원 멤버 전원이 참여하는 미투 스타 채팅!다음주 화요일 오후6시!알죠? 그땐 정식채팅이에요~ 그럼 우린 내일 인기가요 첫방을 위해!뿅!

Trans: It’s difficult to edit this one that’s why i’ll just release it right away…^^;;;; What to do?…ㅋ Anyways,today was so fun~! And 2NE1 members’ power participation in Me2 Star Chatting!That would be on Tuesday next week at 6PM!Do you know?That will be a formal chatting~ Then for our Inkigayo first broadcast tomorrow!Ppyong!
(credits: ygdragonheart@DGH, @ilove2NE1girls and ALLKPOP)

Quote :
DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 21dara_2871518398439826625

Dara's me2: [콘서트 티켓오픈 D-1]월드클래스급의 밴드와 함께 최고의 사운드와 비트의 진수를 2012 투애니원 뉴에콘에서 흠뻑 느껴보삼!!!멋진 여성밴드와 함께~테마별로 맞게 각각편곡된 새로운 느낌의 곡들을 어떡게 표현해낼지?!?여성파워를 느껴보세용! 뉴에콘에서만 볼수있는거다!

Trans: [Countdown to ticketing open D-1] With a world-class band and the best sound and freshest beats come feel the essence of 2NE1′s 2012 NUEVCON! A band made up of amazing women – how can we express the feeling of how they perfectly match this new theme?!? Feel the power of women! Something you can only experience at NUEVCON!
(credits: ygdragonheart@DGH)
Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Dara's me2day   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Quote :
DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 21dara_2128887755456732253

Dara's me2: [글로벌투어고고고!]7월28,29일 2012 투애니원 뉴에콘의 드레스코드는?! 투애니원처럼 입고와서 저희와 함께할 준비 단단히 해주세요! 여자분들~ 잘 뛸려면 괜히 힐신고와서 고생하지말구! 콘서트엔 운동화신고오는거!알죠?!? 여러분들의 멋진모습 기대할게요!!!

Trans: [Global tour GO GO GO!] July 28th, 29th, 2012 2NE1 NUEVCON, What’s the dress code? To fully be with us, come dressed like 2NE1! Girls~ Don’t wear your heels and suffer for no reason if you want to run around well! You’re supposed to wear athletic shoes to a concert! You know, right?!? Everyone I anticipate your awesome looks!!!
(credits: ygdragonheart@DGH)

Quote :
DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 21dara_8947684861576058506

Dara's me2: 미친님들과 투애니원의 첫채팅이 끝났어요!ㅋ오른쪽엔 완젼 빠른 타자실력을 자랑하며 폭풍대화중인 봄!!! 왼쪽에선 너무 빠르다며 무슨말인지 모르겟다며 칭얼대며 단답형대화중인 독수리타법 채린!ㅋ그리구 우리와 함께한 10명의 친구들~! 너무 재밌었어요^.^또 하고싶다~!!!

Trans: The first chatting session between all the michins (me2day friends) and 2NE1 is now done! Ke On the right is Chatting Storm Bom, who showed off her quick typing skills!!! On the left is Short and Little Replies Rule Chaerin, who is quick to answer but kept on saying that she doesn’t know what everyone is talking about! Ke To all of our ten friends who were with us~! It was really fun ^.^ Hope to do it again soon~!!!
(credits: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara)

Quote :
DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 21dara_1564602819793020422

Dara's me2: 큰누나와 막둥이!^_^ 누나의 반삭에 대해서?!? 잘 어울려서 좋았다~ 라고 말하는 멋진남자! 내동생이에요~^_________^v

Trans: Eldest sister and maknae Doongie! ^_^ What about noona’s shaved head hairstyle?!? This totally nice guy said ~ that it matches me really well! This is my brother~^_________^v

EDIT

DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 21dara_5668814520345905178

Dara's me2: [글로벌투어 고고고]투애니원 글로벌 투어 뉴에콘에서 새로운 콘서트의 세계를 체험해보세요!얼마나 재밌을까?!설렘설렘열매먹은 다라양ㅋㅋ이로써 오늘까지 글로벌 투어의 8개 포스터까지 모두 소개를 해드렸고요 포스터시리즈는 끝나지만!앞으로도 저의 활약은 계속됩니다! 쭈욱~!!!

Trans: [Global tour GO GO GO!] Please experience the whole new concert theme at 2NE1’s global NewEcon! How fun that would be?! Dara is super excited ㅋㅋ So I have posted all 8 posters of global tour till today, and the updates for the posters are finished. But! Dara’s outstanding activities will be continued!
(credits: 2NE1 facebook)
Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Dara's me2day   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:56 am

Quote :
DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 21dara_691462944795678834

Dara's me2: 여자의 변신은 무죄!!! 나.. 오늘만.. 인형 될께요…ㅋ

Trans: Guilty of transforming into a feminine woman!!! For today.. I.. Will become a doll.. Ke
Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Dara's me2day   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Quote :
DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 21dara_5467794673188304591

Dara's me2: 리다쿠마가 찍어준 사진! 나랑 외모도 성격도 완전 비슷한 삐약이와 함께!^_^ 알러뷰 뮤비 연꽃장면에 나온 비녀다라가 궁금훼?!? 그럼 담주 목욜 엠카보세용~ 한국의 미를 보여주겟엉!+.+ (19일날 폭풍떡밥 투척예정!!!)

Trans: Here is a photo taken by Leaderkuma! I am with a baby chick that has similar appearances and personalities as mine!^_^ Curious about the lotus scene from the “I Love You” M/V?Then check out M! Countdown next Thursday!Will show you Korean beauty!+.+ (Also be ready for a hot rice cake dropping on the 19th!!!)
(credits: @GlobalBlackjack; ygdragonheart@DGH)

Quote :
DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 21dara_1418639526659152682

Dara's me2: 숙면다둥 최근근황!몇일전 천둥이와 스케줄이잇엇다.약속시간이 다가오는데 천둥에게 연락이왓다“다둥이가 내가방 침낭으로 쓰고잇어서가방못가져간다”결국 몸만딸랑온 천둥!ㅋ둥다라모습외 투애니원의 멋진모습들을 투애니원이 직접 에디터가 되어 만든 퍼스트룩에서 19일 공개합니다!
투애니원 에디터 되다! 퍼스트룩 투애니원 스페샬! 각 멤버별 직접 만든 자기만의 페이지들! 기대해주세요!

Trans: A recent photo of sleeping Dadoong! A few days ago, I had a chance to meet up with ChunDoong. As the promised time drew closer, Chundoong sent a message saying “Dadoong is using my bag as a bed so I can’t take it” and came with nothing but his body! ke Also you be on the lookout for the awesome pics of 2NE1 that were personally edited by us in Firstlook which will release on the 19th!
Tags: 2NE1 become editors! Firstlook 2NE1 special! Pages that were personally made by each member! Look for it!
(credits: @GlobalBlackjack; ygdragonheart@DGH)

Quote :
DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 21dara_8281600377757215243

Dara's me2: 마지막 떡밥 예고~!!! 투애니원! 기타신동 정성하군 만나다!!! 작년에 론리 기타로 치는 영상을 보고 완젼 반했는데~ 실제로 보게되다니!!! 실제로 보니 더 좋자나!ㅠ.ㅠ감동~이번엔 어떤걸 보여줄까…!?! 정성하+투애니원.. 조만간 공개됩니다^___^기대하세용!
참고로 전 기타를 치지 않았습니다 열심히 구경만 했습니다 ㅋㅋ

Trans: Last spoiler~! 2NE1 meets guitar genius Jung SungHwa!! We were so impressed by his Lonely guitar cover last year!! It’s even better to see him face to face! What will he show us this time~ +.+ Wait for 2NE1 + Jung SungHwa!!
Tags: For your information, I didn’t play guitar, I just watched! ke ke
(credits: @21SODA/@OMG_SODA)

Quote :
DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 21dara_5044111478876009692

Dara's me2: 굿모닝!!! ^_^/ 인기가요를 위해 또 머리 민다라!!! 머리가 많이 길었다라!!! 왜케 빨리 긴다라?!? ㅠ.ㅠ 벌써 네번째 민다라! 오늘 인기가요 닥본사해다라!!! 이따봐용!!!

Trans: Goodmorning!!! ^_^/ Shaved hair Dara again for Inkigayo!!! Very long hair Dara!!! Why does it grow long fast?!? ㅠ.ㅠ Already fourth time saved Dara! Today check out Dara at Inkigayo !!! See you later!!!
(credits: myself *rough trans*)
Back to top Go down
Dami Kim
Administrator
Administrator
Dami Kim

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:52 am

Dara's Twitter :))
DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 Nf6s339e2nqald2fek4j_reasonably_small
Sandara Park (@krungy21)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaNaiiMyMusic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARA (Sandara Park)   DARA (Sandara Park) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

DARA (Sandara Park)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15