Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UEE [Info,images,videos]

Go down 
+6
Inna
Rena K
JaeSo
konnaheartsjae
jennypara
nalty7
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UEE [Info,images,videos]   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:02 am

auto to birdie buddy akoma to gurizoun? kati san to paradise tou changmin? buddy akoume kai buddy dn blepoume? lol koukla i uee opws panta! kai podares ennoeitai~
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: UEE [Info,images,videos]   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:16 am

UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 919469 UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 919469 UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 919469
πραγματικά δε μπορούσες να το πεις καλύτερα!
Τι να πω?Ούτε γω έχω καταλάβει γιατί δεν προβάλλεται.
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Birdie Buddy finally gets an airdate!!!!!!!!   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:10 am

UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 70aqef

Finally, news of Group 8′s golf drama Birdie Buddy, which has been given a tentative airdate of March 2011, according to one representative from the production company on November 2.

And it’s about time! It’s not that I’ve been looking forward to this show — I haven’t ( but I have!!!!)— but it did seem to languish for an awfully long time in production limbo, with no apparent progress. In fact, one cast member left the production early on (Lee Mi-sook) because she’d signed on to another drama, Cinderella’s Sister — which has already aired and been done for months now.

Birdie Buddy was initially planning to premiere in June, but obviously that didn’t happen. Perhaps Group 8 was more fixated on putting all its eggs into its Playful Kiss basket, which seemed to get the lion’s share of the promotional budget. All that had been mentioned of Birdie Buddy was that it was continuing to film despite its lack of a timeslot.

It sounds like a bit of spin to frame this additional delay as a seasonal consideration, but I suppose it could be true; apparently it’s a detractor to air a golf series in winter, and therefore they’re pushing it off till spring. According to that same Group 8 rep, the drama will complete filming in late November or early December, making it a 100% pre-produced drama, albeit not by design. (Unfortunately, those pre-produced shows haven’t had a great track record. Some recent examples: Road No. 1, Friend Our Legend, Terroir.)

Not to be a total downer: Birdie Buddy has managed to attract enough interest to sell to seven foreign countries already. That’s a bit surprising, since there are no big “Hallyu”-level names in the cast and the subject matter isn’t very high-concept, but it’s a good thing for the production. Plus, it IS Group 8, who is big on the export angle.

Birdie Buddy attracted some early buzz for starring pop idol UEE; it’s her first leading role after she’d made her drama debut playing a bitchy antagonist in last year’s bubbly hit comedy You’re Beautiful. It also stars Style’s Lee Yong-woo, Legend’s Lee Da-hee, Gloria’s Oh Hyun-kyung, and child actress Jin Ji-hee (High Kick Through the Roof).

Sources: Dramabeans & My Daily (original)
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: UEE [Info,images,videos]   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:30 pm

UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 323f9e8bc75f9599fc1f1034
UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 B8fd87507a83e82884352434

Source: afterschooldaze
Re-uploader: teekee
Credit & Shared By: teekee@divadetention.com
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: UEE’s “Birdie Buddy” drama moves to MBC   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:32 am

UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 20101123_uee_bb

Drama “Birdie Buddy“, which stars After School’s UEE, will be moved to MBC.

According to production company Group Eight, “Birdie Buddy” will be broadcast by MBC as the follow-up to their Monday/Tuesday drama, “Queen of Reversals.”

A representative stated, “‘Birdie Buddy’ has been moved to MBC as the follow-up for ‘Queen of Reversals.’ However, there’s a chance that ‘Queen of Reversals’ may be extended, so we’ve pushed the broadcast date for ‘Birdie Buddy’ to late December or early January. If everything goes according to schedule, ‘Queen of Reversals’ will end on December 21st and ‘Birdie Buddy’ can broadcast on the 27th.”

He went on to state, “The drama consists of 20 total episodes. MBC will further discussions on the number of broadcasts and other details.”

“Birdie Buddy” is a drama remake of Korea’s first golf comic, “Birdie”. UEE will portray a positive, country girl named ‘Sung Mi Su’ that becomes a rookie golfer.

Stay tuned to allkpop for future updates!

Source: Star News
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: UEE reveals her method on collecting money for her secret funds   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:38 pm

UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 20110306_uee1

On the February 28th episode of SBS’s ”Night after Night,” After School’s UEE revealed her secrets to forming a slush (secret) fund.

She stated, “My parents manage all my funds, and I get an allowance of 300,000 won ($268.43 USD) every month.”

Comedian Park Myung Soo replied, “300,000 won is probably not enough,” to which UEE retorted, “That’s why I have a method of creating a slush fund.”

She continued, “When I go overseas, my parents give me a 500,000 won ($447.43 USD) allowance. I exchange the currency, but I don’t use it, so when I return to Korea, I exchange it back into Korean currency.”

Comedian Kim Jae Dong cracked up the audience when he pointed out, “Then, were you trying to benefit from the foreign exchange rate?”

Big Bang’s Seungri joined in on teasing UEE, as he stated, “Only UEE sleeps in her own place apart from After School’s dorm“, causing the audience to crack up even further.

Source: MyStar News via Yahoo!Korea
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School’s UEE and actor Park Joon Gyu to appear on “Running Man”   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:44 pm

UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 20110308_uee_joongyu

After School’s UEE and actor Park Joon Gyu will feature on the next episode of SBS’s “Running Man“.

UEE and Park Joon Gyu have already participated in February 28th’s shoot, for which they toured restaurants in Hongdae with their fellow “Running Man” members.

The members engaged in the chase as usual, and ran to the chatter of Hongdae. February 28th was the day before the March 1st holiday, so Hongdae was even livelier as a result.

A production representative expressed, ‘I thought there wouldn’t be people around on a Monday night, but because of the holiday, there are twice as many people. The members squeezed through the crowd and ran. And they found at least 20 restaurants.‘

Source: Star News via Nate
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: UEE [Info,images,videos]   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:49 pm

UEE was jealous of Lizzy’s rising popularity

UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 20110504_uee_strongheart_1

After School’s UEE recently confessed that she was jealous of groupmate Lizzy.

On May 3rd, she guested on SBS’s ‘Strong Heart‘ and revealed, “The reason I got less confident in variety shows is because of ‘Strong Heart’ and Kang Ho Dong.”

She explained, “While I was taking a break from variety shows, Lizzy became a variety show goddess. When she appeared on ‘Strong Heart’, Kang Ho Dong gave her the look that he has given me before. I was much loved by Ho Dong oppa before, and so I felt disappointed that he gave Lizzy the same loving look. I was also surprised because she seemed to do better than expected on variety shows. I even told her before she went on ‘Strong Heart’, ‘Variety shows are not hard’.”

UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 20110504_uee_strongheart_2

UEE explained that while she was a trainee, Lizzy was quite shy. However, it seems that with time, she’s grown into a confident variety show queen. The idol was also determined to express that she too had refreshing charms to show off, and delivered a fun performance of Orange Caramel’s “Bangkok City“.

Source: TV Report via Nate

UEE shows off a new hairstyle

UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 20110505_uee_short

After School’s UEE revealed a picture of herself showing off her new short hair.

On May 4th, UEE uploaded the picture through her Twitter with the tweet, “Short hair I had during a photoshoot! Should I just cut it off? I grew it out for 3 years.”

In the picture, UEE moved away from her usually long hairstyle to a short bob. However, it was revealed that UEE didn’t actually cut her hair but instead wore a short wig for the photoshoot.

Netizens poured out with praise, “Wow! It looks clean and neat. Good”, “Short hair is cute, too”, “Why are you so cute? I thought you were really Han Seung Yeon“, and “Why are you so cute? You’re really pretty.”

Source: My Daily via Nate

(Εμένα δε μου αρέσει αυτό το μαλλί πάνω της)
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: After School’s UEE leaves a message + reveals debut song title!    UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:08 am

After School’s UEE leaves a message + reveals debut song title!

UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 Tumblr_ln1dnsbW991ql83a9o1_500

Earlier this week, we reported that After School’s UEE will make a solo debut. Lucky for us, she recently uploaded a short video about her upcoming single. Check out the clip below!

“Hello. This is After School’s UEE. We had a short fan meeting today, but I enjoyed it very much. The reason why I’m leaving a message is because my new song, ‘Sok Sok Sok,’ will be revealed next Tuesday! It’s a really cute and lovable song, so please give me your love and support.

Thank you!”

Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: UEE [Info,images,videos]   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:31 am

Ασε κορίτσι μoυ το σόλο και πιάσε την ηθοποιϊα που σου πάει..χρόνια τώρα παίζει την κακιά και την αντίζηλη και μας αρέσει να τη μισούμε(το ρόλο της βεβαίως).Τι κούκλα που βγήκε εδώ!!..Μένω speachless!!- UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 181435 UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 793498
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: UEE [Info,images,videos]   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:22 am

naiiiiiiii shnfono mazi sou!!! kai egw thn protimo san h8opio pleon perisotero!!!
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: UEE [Info,images,videos]   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:07 am

Nomizw pali to link mono 8a fainetai..an mporei kapoios na me diafwtisei ti na kanw!Htan toso super aytes oi fwto ths eidika to kontino sta matia..
UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 361009981
http://twitpic.com/5yxp31
http://twitpic.com/5yxyg2
UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 361022114
UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 406763
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: UEE [Info,images,videos]   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:14 am

After School’s UEE revealed that she’s got a little crush on 2PM’s maknae Chansung.

On the most recent recording of KBS2TV’s “Happy Together Season 3“, the male and female guests on the program had to couple up for a game.

But before they did, the guests had to say who they wanted to be partnered with.

During this corner, UEE chose Chansung, and her reason was: “I want to know more about him.” The MCs asked her what about him she wanted to know, and she became a bit flustered.

UEE revealed that Chansung is the type of guy she likes, so she’s curious about what kind of a guy he is. Due to her confession, Chansung got a little embarrassed, but quite happy.

Thereafter, UEE showed Chansung a sexy dance to show her charms, and the other 2PM members on set were apparently very jealous of their maknae.

..........................................................................................................
The two were then chosen to participate in the Couple Game, where they both share different ends of a Pepero stick. In a scene reminiscent of the famous Spaghetti scene in Lady and the Tramp, they get close… but do their lips come together like in the movie? Check out the segment below to find out.
Source:Source: Newsen via Nate,allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: UEE [Info,images,videos]   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:17 pm

ela re Uee to kalutero maknae sou dosame (ok den einai o Seungri xD) mhn kaneis etsi!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: UEE [Info,images,videos]   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:12 am

Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: UEE [Info,images,videos]   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:55 am

Den katalava to story kala ..
Alla 8a 8ela ki egw na moiazw etsi 8eara me roz formes kai teleia akoustika kanontas jogging!!Kyaaaaaa are Uee!
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: UEE [Info,images,videos]   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:15 am

11.09.29 Ten reporters rate the 3 most undervalued idol actors:After School U-ie Grabs Number 1 Spot

UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 YJyvA

It’s easy to stereotype idol actors as untalented due to the many acting controversies they’re swept in once they actually try their hand in acting. Unfortunately, this is unfair to some idol-turned-actors that actually do have the talent to make it in the industry, which is why Sports Chosun brought together 10 entertainment reporters to choose the idol actors that they think are the most undervalued.

Check out who made it below!

To most people, After School‘s UEE actually matches the title of ‘actress’ more than ‘member of After School.’ She was praised for her unlikely acting skills through her role in SBS‘s ‘You’re Handsome‘ and went on to take on a variety of other roles including tvN‘s ‘Birdie Buddy‘ and KBS‘s ‘Ojakgyo Brothers‘.

Such is the reason why she came out on top, earning a total of six votes. She also received seven votes for the actress with the most potential to improve, as well as five votes for most improved acting.

Reporters also gave six votes on idols indeed needing more training and preparation before they advanced their careers. They also gave zero votes to a ‘there needs to be more idol actors.’

There still is hope, though, as reporters gave four votes to there being no problem should an idol debut with the proper acting skills required for their roll. Considering the fact that ‘idol singers must only focus on their singing activities’ earned zero votes, it’s really up to the idols in deciding their futures.

Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UEE [Info,images,videos]   UEE [Info,images,videos] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

UEE [Info,images,videos]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3