Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jungah [Info,images,videos]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Jungah [Info,images,videos] Empty
PostSubject: Jungah [Info,images,videos]   Jungah [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:56 am

Jungah [Info,images,videos] K4uhpu

Position in Group : Main Vocalist
Birth Date : 2nd August 1983
Height : 167 cm
Weight : 49 kg
Blood Type : O
Star Sign : Leo

Jungah [Info,images,videos] 167a590

Cyworld Mini Homepage : www.cyworld.com/jaloveja
Misc. Information :
• Had an album “SZ 1st Album” in 2000.
• Used to be a member of “Kiss Five” in 2005. [“Show Time” MV]
• Participated in Son Dambi's "Bad Boy" performances as a dancer as part of her training in 2008.
• Participated in "You're Cute" track from MBC Drama "Pasta" OST album

Credits: pledis.co.kr, a-school.co.kr, AfterSchoolCraze.com,
en.wikipedia.org, AfterSchoolCraze & oOAyuXJunsuOo@youtube,
mihyejung & sleepysa@soompi, Bus Rider@divadetention, michel-lee@divadetention
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Jungah [Info,images,videos]   Jungah [Info,images,videos] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:31 am

Jungah [Info,images,videos] Wb28t0

After School Jungah who was supposed to have her music debut with "A chorus line" as she passed the final auditions for the musical has backed out from the production due to her activities with After School.

The directors and producers of the Musical "A chorus Line" were very pleased with Jungah in her audition as she was more than qualified with her musical abilities and performing skills.

However, Since the musical has just started to show this week, It will progress through July and Jungah is already scheduled for oversea's promotions with After School starting in July causing her schedule for "A chorus Line" overlap with her schedule with after school.

Her agency Pledis Entertainment said, "This coming July, After School are scheduled to have an Oversea's promotions throughout Asia such as Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, China and other Asian Countries. She has been practicing for her debut with the musical but due to the schedule of the performances overlapping with after school's oversea's activities, It was inevitable for her to back out from the production. She wont be able to fully concentrate on the musical and she won't be able to perform to her highest quality."

Jungah has reluctantly given up her spot for "A chorus line" since it was hard to manage both the musical and oversea's activities at the same time.

Source: Newsen
Credits: Blueprincess824 @ Dailykpopnews/
source:divadetention
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Jungah [Info,images,videos]   Jungah [Info,images,videos] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Jungah [Info,images,videos] Goldfish_photo100628180711entert-3

After School JungAh talks about team member UEE. JungAh was one of the After School guest appearances on MBC Golden Fishery Radio Star aired on 30th June.

JungAh was asked on the show, “By any chance, have you been jealous of UEE?” JungAh replied, “As compared to being jealous, I pity her more. It is because she has much more schedule than me.”

Meanwhile, Son DamBi also did guest appearance on the show that day with the After School member Nana, JungAh and GaHee.

Source:Newsen

Credit: kbites

source:afterschoolplay
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School’s JungAh shares stories of her ex-boyfriends to Jooyeon   Jungah [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:55 pm

Jungah [Info,images,videos] 20100729_jooyeonjungah_1

After School roommates JungAh and Jooyeon shared about their special friendship while guest starring on KBS’ Star Golden Bell 1st Grade 1st Class.

MC Ji Suk Jin opened up the conversation by saying, “The two of you really seem to be close“. JungAh responded by stating, “Although we are roommates, we really are best friends.”

A miffed Ji Suk Jin pushed them by stating, “You must have gotten close by talking about your boyfriends.” Surprisingly, JungAh and Jooyeon immediately replied, “Yes.”

Following that exchange, JungAh honestly explained, “We talked about our previous boyfriends.” Then, Ji Suk Jin brought laughter to the set when he comically said, “Your ex-boyfriend? Your boyfriend from 3 days ago…”

He then suggested that the two girls give brief words of advice to each other. Jooyeon complied and said, “JungAh-unni is the style to get cheated easily. I wish that she wouldn’t be so lenient about everything.” In response, JungAh said, “Jooyeon talks about her private life a lot and I often think, ‘She really does trust in me.’ However I wish that she wouldn’t talk about such useless things. She even talks about how many hours she slept in a day.”

This episode of Star Golden Bell will air on July 31st.

s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: JungAh Wants To Be On ‘We Got Married’   Jungah [Info,images,videos] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Jungah [Info,images,videos] Jungah

After School’s JungAh revealed that she wants appear on MBC We Got Married with a male idol.
On the upcoming episode of MBC Flower Bouquet, After School’s JungAh gained attention by confessing, “I want to go on We Got Married.”
When she was asked if she was chosen to appear on any MBC variety show, what she would choose, she decided on We Got Married. When asked if there was anyone in particular that she wanted to appear on the show with, she stated, “I want to marry a male idol,” causing laughter on the set.
We Got Married currently consists of Jokwon-GaIn, Nichkhun-Victoria, and Jung YongHwa-Seohyun.
On this same episode, singer Go YoungWook surprised everyone in the studio by revealing that he liked After School’s youngest member Lizzy.
This episode is scheduled to air on the 29th at 4:10 PM (KST).
Source: Go Kyung Min @newsen.com
Translation: ch0sshi @kpoplive.com
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: [NEWS] 10.08.29 ▬ Jung Ah Wins Over International Intellectual Beauties   Jungah [Info,images,videos] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:27 am

Jungah [Info,images,videos] Jpver8

After School’s Jung Ah recently won over the intellectual beauties form World Miss University contestants in the latest Dream Team Episode!

Aside from her beauty and talents of dancing and singing, Jung Ah showed the beauty contestants her athletic skills too. In each game, Jung Ah demonstrated her talent by winning the games, making the Dream Team and Koreans proud.

Dream Team was represented by idols from carious groups including After School, Sistar, and Nine Muses but at the end only JunAh and Sistar’s Bora were left to continue the battle. Unfortunately Bora was eliminated at 3m 50cm during the jumping game. Jung Ah beat all the contestants who came from all over the world when she was the only one who managed to jump as far as 3m 50cm

Check out the videos below:

Jung Ah is indeed an overall package beauty, don’t you agree?

Credits: ASFVariety@youtube.com
Written by: rose1363@kpoplive.com
Source: kpoplive.com
divadetention
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School’s Jung Ah shows off her sexy S-line   Jungah [Info,images,videos] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:52 am

Jungah [Info,images,videos] 20110422_jungah_2

Fans of After School’s Jung Ah have been left stumped in amazement after the recent surfacing of photos featuring the member’s stunning S-line figure.

In the pictures, Jung Ah can be seen wearing a white, crop top with black hot pants, which accentuate her slim body figure even more.

Fans commented, “After School’s best body figure is actually Jung Ah”, and “I wonder what you’d have to eat to get that figure. I’m suddenly curious of her diet.”

Meanwhile, After School are currently preparing for their official comeback with a brand new album on April 28th.

Source: DongA via Nate
allkpop
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Jungah [Info,images,videos]   Jungah [Info,images,videos] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:30 pm

On July 31st, After School’s Jungah showed off the early gifts she received from her fans for her birthday on August 2nd.

Jungah tweeted, “Thank you so much, our fans. I’ll use every single present I was given. I already ate the delicious lunch and the cake. My stomach is so full. Thank you so much. I love you ♥.”

It’s hard to believe that she’s 29 years old, as she fits right in with the new girl group debuts, who all seem to be getting younger by the year.
Source + Photos: Star News via Naver,akp
Όντως..αυτή..29??!!
Jungah [Info,images,videos] 2011080109475251181_1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jungah [Info,images,videos]   Jungah [Info,images,videos] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jungah [Info,images,videos]
Page 1 of 1