Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raina [Info,images,videos]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Raina [Info,images,videos] Empty
PostSubject: Raina [Info,images,videos]   Raina [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:05 am

Raina [Info,images,videos] 2cyh847

Name : Raina (레이나)
Position in Group : Main Vocalist
Birth Date :7th May 1989
Height : 166 cm
Weight : 46 kg
Blood Type : B
Star Sign : Taurus
Twitter : @raina57

Raina [Info,images,videos] 1zpjjw9

Cyworld Mini Homepage : www.cyworld.com/AS_Raina
Misc. Information :
• Previously auditioned for Mnet’s SuperstarK.
• Intro Clip from Pledis : Raina - Stand Up For Love

Credits: pledis.co.kr, a-school.co.kr, AfterSchoolCraze.com,
en.wikipedia.org, AfterSchoolCraze & oOAyuXJunsuOo@youtube,
mihyejung & sleepysa@soompi, Bus Rider@divadetention, michel-lee@divadetention
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Raina [Info,images,videos]   Raina [Info,images,videos] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Orange Caramel’s concept shocked Raina

Raina [Info,images,videos] 20100703_rainaocconcept_1-460x368

In a recent interview, Raina of After School’s sub unit Orange Caramel has expressed her honest opinion regarding their group’s concept.

Raina confessed,”When I first heard about Orange Caramel’s concept, I was shocked… Honestly, I was embarrassed and surprised. I had no idea we would do a concept like this. It wasn’t a style that I liked.”

However, she continued, “After practicing several times, I realized that it was very addicting. The more we would do it the more attached I got to the song and began to enjoy it. It was fun to see others’ shocked reactions to the fact that After School would release a concept like this… We will work hard.”

This isn’t the first time we’ve heard about Orange Caramel’s shocking new concept. We reported on Wang Biho’s opinion a few days ago.

What do you think of Orange Caramel’s concept?

source:allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Raina [Info,images,videos]   Raina [Info,images,videos] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:39 pm

2AM’s Jo Kwon and After School’s Raina share a couple ring?

Raina [Info,images,videos] 20100704_jokwon_raina-460x732

It looks like the rumors about After School’s Raina being Oh Bang Shil has come up again. Though Raina has denied and played dumb about this accusation, netizens are still out to get her and 2AM’s Jo Kwon.

One observant netizen found evidence that they were wearing the same ring and did the same pose on music shows. The netizen interpreted those things as a couple ring and a couple mission.

It’s popular in Korea for couples to get the same rings and it’s also popular among celebrities in Korea to do certain missions through the media for their boyfriend or girlfriend.

In this case, the two are both sporting a black band ring. The two also made “V poses” on their eyes on music programs.

Netizens commented,

“That ring is so common. I have one too.”
“They look similar but they’re not the same shape. Jo Kwon’s has more edges whereas Raina’s is round.”
“Those things are mere coincidences but I bet Raina is Oh Bang Shil.”

So do you guys think she is Oh Bang Shil?

S: Asia Today

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Raina [Info,images,videos]   Raina [Info,images,videos] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Jo Kwon and Raina’s “couple rings” get explained

Raina [Info,images,videos] 20100705_jokwon_explains-460x395

2AM’s Jo Kwon explained the “couple rings” between him and After School’s Raina.

He wrote on his Twitter, “Sponsored, friends!!!!” Though he didn’t relate it directly to the scandal between him and Raina, it was clearly targeted at the netizens who have been suspicious of the two.

This means that the ring was just a sponsored one he was wearing for that occasion. That would have to mean that it wasn’t a couple ring.

I guess he wants to make sure he’s all free for Ga-In.

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Raina talks about the Oh Bang Shil issue   Raina [Info,images,videos] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 am

Raina [Info,images,videos] 20100726_raina_1

After the rumor had spread about After School’s Raina being 2AM Jokwon’s first love, in other words, being “Oh Bang Shil” through We Got Married, she had been getting many rude and negative comments from netizens.

Since then, it seems like she was frustrated about the whole issue which was exaggerated on some accounts, and finally made her speak about this “scandal”.

Raina stated, “After I was accused of being Oh Bang Shil, I received many hate comments from fans. It’s not something that I said, and theres nothing that I have done wrong, so getting personal attacks was shocking. I also told Jo Kwon jokingly about why I have to face through this because of him.”

She then expressed her feelings about suddenly being the center of a hot topic, stating, “Many people told me that this a good thing for me, as I received lots of attention. To be honest, I think this issue had both pros and cons. It was all so sudden at first, but now its not on my mind as much.”

Raina had been going through all these hate comments and holding strong, even though her debut was only a year ago.

However, she still didn’t decline about her being Oh Bang Shil…

Raina [Info,images,videos] 20100726_raina_2

s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Raina’s childhood graduation photos revealed!   Raina [Info,images,videos] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:36 am

Raina [Info,images,videos] Ugly-460x572

A past photo of After School’s Raina has been revealed.

Recently, on an internet community open board, an elementary school graduation photo of Raina was uploaded and has been garnering interest.

In the photo, Raina is seen with her hair tied back tightly with glasses on, showing an innocent image. One can see the difference between then and now, with her short, bright colored hair and use of lenses. With that being said, she still has her twinkling eyes and chubby cheeks, and has been receiving high praise from netizens.

Netizens who have seen these graduation photos have shown their interest by replying, “She looks a lot different since then but she’s still pretty now, and she looked very cute back then.”

In other news, Raina currently has a busy schedule, being active in variety shows such as MBC Every1’s Playgirls School and MBC’s Bouquet.

allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Raina performs “Because of You” on “Quiz That Changes the World”   Raina [Info,images,videos] EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:39 am

Raina [Info,images,videos] 20101023_raina_01

After School’s Raina recently performed Kelly Clarkson’s “Because of You” during her appearance on MBC’s “Quiz That Changes the World” on October 23rd.

Raina announced that she prepared a special autumn performance for the show’s panelists, and began singing “Because of You” while playing the piano.

Although everyone watched on with entranced gazes, Raina was unable to endure the burning gaze of MC Kim Gura and burst into laughter midway through her performance.

When everyone began commenting on Kim Gura’s face expres​sion(“I couldn’t see her performance because of Kim Gura’s chin“), Kim Gura retorted by saying, “I was just testing her. Singers shouldn’t be so conscious of their surroundings.”

Jo Hyung Ki complimented Raina with teary eyes, “Her song was very sweet with meaningful lyrics.”

Source + Photo: Ex Sports News
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Raina [Info,images,videos]   Raina [Info,images,videos] EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:28 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raina [Info,images,videos]   Raina [Info,images,videos] Empty

Back to top Go down

Raina [Info,images,videos]
Page 1 of 1