Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nana [Info,images,videos]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Nana [Info,images,videos] Empty
PostSubject: Nana [Info,images,videos]   Nana [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:05 am

Nana [Info,images,videos] 33jisl2

Name : Nana (나나)
Position in Group : Sub Vocalist
Birth Year : 14th September1991
Height : 171cm
Weight : 48 kg
Blood Type : A
Star Sign : Virgo
School : Jeongju Ochang High School

Nana [Info,images,videos] 314t2e1

Misc. Information :
• Participated in the 2009 Asia Pacific Super Model Contest
• Starring in Honey Dew's Like A Fool MV

Credits: pledis.co.kr, a-school.co.kr, AfterSchoolCraze.com,
en.wikipedia.org, AfterSchoolCraze & oOAyuXJunsuOo@youtube,
mihyejung & sleepysa@soompi, Bus Rider@divadetention, michel-lee@divadetention
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Nana [Info,images,videos]   Nana [Info,images,videos] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Nana [Info,images,videos] 100630_radiostar_nanasondambi.jpg-460x351

This week’s Radio Star was packed with a few of Korea’s sexy icons: Son Dambi, as well as After School’s Kahi, Jung Ah and Nana.

All of the girls shared amusing stories, but the two that stood out the most to netizens were that of Son Dambi and Nana.

Son Dambi confessed, “A male celebrity has approached me before. Honestly, I’m the type of person who can’t really reject people who approach me.”

MC Shin Jung Hwan gave a surprising response shortly after Son Dambi expressed that it’s difficult for her to reject people, and revealed, “There was a time when Cool’s Lee Jae Hoon had an interest towards Son Dambi and asked her for her number. He personally asked her and received the number, but the next day Lee Jae Hoon said ‘the number doesn’t work.’ Looks as if Son Dambi gave him a fake phone number. How could you lie to my friend?” causing the set to erupt into laughter.

Son Dambi responded, “I didn’t do that on purpose. I’ll definitely tell you later the reason I did that,” apologetically leaning this statement towards Lee Jae Hoon.

On the other hand, MC Yoon Jong Shin questioned Nana, “How did you think you got into After School?” but she gave quite an unexpected answer as she replied, “I think it’s in my luck.”

MC Kim Ku Ra later asked her, “Have you ever felt at loss since the unni’s are somewhat aged?” to which Nana happily answered, “I’ve never thought of that.”

As the questions continued to be thrown at her, her short and simple responses made Kim Ku Ra become slightly annoyed and he fretted, “From hearing your talks, you are a total variety show junior. You can’t just answer with a yes or no.”

Nana humorously responded to the MCs asking her for longer responses and droned out the word, “Yesssssss,” instead, making the MCs laugh.

Credit: allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School Nana’s surprising confession, “I like Nich Khun”   Nana [Info,images,videos] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:15 pm

After School Nana expresses her interests towards 2PM Nich Khun.
Nana was one of the guest appearances on MBC Golden Fishery show’s corner Radio Star aired on 14th July.
On the show, Nana said, “I have interests towards Nich Khun,” and she made cute expressions as presents to Nich Khun. And regarding MBLAQ Mir who had expressed interests in her, Nana said, “Thank you,” and gave a smiling expression on the show.

S:Newsen

I think 1 pic is for Nickhun and 2nd for Mir

Nana [Info,images,videos] 20100715003204797941
Nana [Info,images,videos] 13845402

S:sookyeong.wordpress.com&AFCPLAY
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Photos of After School’s Nana during her school years   Nana [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Nana [Info,images,videos] 20100820_schoolpics_nana-460x340

Past photos of After School’s Nana during her junior high school days have rampantly been spreading around the internet lately.

Nana’s current fresh and cute image is difficult to spot through these photos, and her skin tone looking a tad bit darker back then.

Netizens who have stumbled across these photos have commented:

“She changed a lot in the process of becoming a celebrity.”

“Is she the same person as now?”

She grew up to be quite a beautiful young lady, don’t you guys think?

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School Nana, “4Minute HyunA is my rival”   Nana [Info,images,videos] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:01 am

Nana [Info,images,videos] 2hgs6s9

After School Nana garners interests by saying that 4Minute Hyun is her rival.

Nana had pointed to 4Minute HyunA during the filming of MBC variety show ‘Flower Bouquet’ set to air on 22nd August when asked who her rival is.

Nana said, “I think 4Minute’s HyunA is the coolest,” and added that she is always watching HyunA and her charisma features.

Meanwhile, on the show both After School and 4Minute put up powerful dance performances, showing their own unique charms.

SOOKYEONG KBITES
Nate News
omonatheydidnt
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School’s Nana is a licensed makeup artist   Nana [Info,images,videos] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:06 am

Nana [Info,images,videos] 20100827_afterschool_nana-460x212

So as it turns out, the amazing “magic” seen above is actually done by a professional licensed make-up artist: Nana herself.

On a filming session for MBC Bouquet, After School’s Nana brought up a common stereotype that suggests pretty K-pop idol stars are rather dumb and stupid. To prove this statement false, Nana had decided to bring her proof of membership at the Makeup Artists Association, which shows that she’s actually a valid, certified makeup artist.

Nana [Info,images,videos] 20100827_nanacertificate

This is quite interesting, since it’s not every day you see a teen idol with such unique talent. Besides Nana, other After School members have made an effort to break the stereotype as well, as they brought in many awards and certificates that they have received previous to their debut.

Make sure to catch this episode on Sunday!

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School member Nana’s social security number leaked   Nana [Info,images,videos] EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:44 am

Nana [Info,images,videos] 20100828_nanasocialsecurity-460x345

After School member, Nana’s Korean social security number was leaked to the public.

In a preview for the MBC variety show Bouquet, Nana is shown receiving her makeup artist license, but the problem is that her social security number was shown on the card! To prevent further damage, her management will file a report with the cyber investigation bureau.

According to Pledis management, “The images of the license have been deleted, but now netizens are pasting the pictures on various websites and spreading the information. Because the leaked social security number may be misused, we are planning to report this to the police.“

allkpop
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: Nana [Info,images,videos]   Nana [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:06 am

Nana [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_lbhlu77TcR1qebg85o1_500

like a real angel! O_O
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Nana predebut   Nana [Info,images,videos] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Nana [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_lhq46wkTGx1qzk5tao1_500
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School’s Kahi and Nana reveal concerns about their bodies   Nana [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Nana [Info,images,videos] 20110310_nana_kahi

After School members Kahi and Nana recently made guest appearances on the popular variety show, “Quiz to Change the World“. The two singers revealed very different concerns about their body image. Nana, who debuted as a model, shared her unlikely concern, “I am worried about my belly fat.”

Meanwhile, Kahi confessed her own worries by saying, “I tried to get rid of my abs, but they keep appearing.” Since Kahi’s body is deemed as ultra-sexy, she caused the ladies in the audience to groan with disbelief and envy.

It’s pretty hard to believe that these ladies have body image concerns, but it seems like not even celebrities can avoid them.

Source: Newsen
allkpop
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Nana [Info,images,videos]   Nana [Info,images,videos] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Nana [Info,images,videos] Nana
Αυτό θα πει ποδάρες ατελείωτες!!Kyaaa!!
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Nana [Info,images,videos]   Nana [Info,images,videos] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:19 am

Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Nana [Info,images,videos]   Nana [Info,images,videos] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:46 am

Nanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aγαπη μουυ!! Nana [Info,images,videos] 783238

Tokyo Girls Collection !! Nana [Info,images,videos] 54139

Nana [Info,images,videos] E9qxN

Nana [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_lr5jdoNLWD1qlmrxto1_500

Nana [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_lr5jdoNLWD1qlmrxto2_500

0:27

Nana [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_lr966xb62l1qlmrxto1_500

Nana [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_lr966xb62l1qlmrxto2_500

cr:jinahed/tumblr

Νιααααααααααααα!! Είναι υπέροχη και κολλάει τόσο πολύ με το γιαπωνέζικο concept !! Nana [Info,images,videos] 151285 Nana [Info,images,videos] 783238 Nana [Info,images,videos] 783238
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: Nana [Info,images,videos]   Nana [Info,images,videos] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:14 am

συμφονω παρα πολυ μαζι σου ειανι θεαρα με τα ολα της !
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nana [Info,images,videos]   Nana [Info,images,videos] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nana [Info,images,videos]
Page 1 of 1