Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bekah [Info,images,videos]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Bekah [Info,images,videos] Empty
PostSubject: Bekah [Info,images,videos]   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:58 am

Bekah [Info,images,videos] 23uwm79

Name : Bekah (베카)
Position in Group : Sub Vocalist, Rapper
Birth Date : 11th August 1989
Height : 168 cm
Weight : 52 kg
Blood Type : AB
Star Sign : Leo
Twitter : @__BEKAH

Bekah [Info,images,videos] Xkoo3k

Cyworld Mini Homepage : www.cyworld.com/bekahhh
Misc. Information :
• Born and raised in Hawaii.
• Graduated from Moanalua High School.
• Featured in Tei's "Mr. Lonely" track from his mini-album 'The Shine 2009'.
• Featuring in Lee Hyori's "Bring It Back" track 05 from her 4th album 'H-Logic' along with 4Minute Jiyoon.
• Featuring in Seo In Guk's "At First Sight" track 06 from his first mini album 'Just Beginning'.

Credits: pledis.co.kr, a-school.co.kr, AfterSchoolCraze.com,
en.wikipedia.org, AfterSchoolCraze & oOAyuXJunsuOo@youtube,
mihyejung & sleepysa@soompi, Bus Rider@divadetention, michel-lee@divadetention
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School’s Bekah shows her artistic side   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Bekah [Info,images,videos] 20100725_bekah_1-460x613

After School’s Bekah isn’t just a talented singer, she’s an extraordinary artist too!

The diva recently tweeted a couple pieces of her spectacular work leaving fans at loss for words for the amount of time and dedication she puts towards the two (drawing and singing).

Bekah [Info,images,videos] 100724_bekahart_2-460x345

This emotional piece showcases a boy and girl standing next to each other with the girl doubting the boy’s love for her. Her thought reads “I can’t tell if he likes me or not…” and a broken heart on the right to top it off.

Bekah [Info,images,videos] 100724_bekahart_3-460x613

Netizens were left speechless leaving comments like, “Unnie you draw?? Great work!!” “Wow, who is the mystery guy?” and “That’s such abstract art.”

s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: Re: Bekah [Info,images,videos]   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:45 am

waaa mpravo thn bekah!! gmtes zwgrafies!!!!!!!!!! auta ta idols se ksafniazoun wres wres!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Bekah [Info,images,videos]   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:30 pm

την τελευταία στάμπα την θέλω σε μπλουζακι!!
πωωω!! ΤΕΛΕΙΑ!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: [News] Shin JungHwan Gets Embarrassed By Bekah   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:56 am

Bekah [Info,images,videos] Bekah

After School’s Bekah recently embarrassed Shin JungHwan in front of other girl groups.
On the upcoming episode of MBC Flower Bouquet, After School’s Bekah was crowned the queen of arm wrestling among girl groups.
At the recording of this episode, Bekah expressed her confidence in beating all the girl group members that were on the stage.
4MINUTE’s strongest member Jeon JiYoon challenged Bekah, but ended up giving up after experiencing Bekah’s strength. She soon beat out Chae Rina, who is also known for being strong, becoming the queen of arm wrestling among girl groups.
MC Shin JungHwan also had a go at this, but ended up being embarrassed after Bekah beat him easily.
Fans can watch Bekah’s surprising arm wrestling skills on the 22nd at 4:10 PM (KST) on MBC Flower Bouquet.
Source: Jo Eui Ji @tvdaily.co.kr
Translation: ch0sshi @kpoplive.com
dkpopnews
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: [PIC] Bekah for Levi's (& her new haircut!)   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Bekah [Info,images,videos] _-_copy_seeoneeye

Source: afterschooldaze
Re-uploader: teekee
Credit & Shared By: teekee@divadetention.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Της πάει πολύ αυτό το χρώμα!
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: [PIC] 100930 Bekah Me2day Update   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Bekah [Info,images,videos] 100930bekahme2day1
큐큐큐!!!

Credit: Bekah Me2day

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO CUTE!!!
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Bekah with her younger sis   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Bekah [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_lhq0ctrkOG1qzk5tao1_500
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Bekah [Info,images,videos]   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:41 am

Bekah - THE STAR Interview

to koritsi mou to exw polu paramelimeno apo edw kai pera 8a mpeno poio polu!!!!

Bekah dancing to Ke$ha's Tik Tok

kouklara kai ths paei to 3an8o!!! asxoliasti h fatsa tou Joon^^
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Bekah [Info,images,videos]   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:02 am

Bekah [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_liyxc8hCrl1qfhqow

credits:Bekah's tumblr
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Bekah [Info,images,videos]   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:44 am

gif:

poso koukla mporei na einai auth h kopela e? poso???
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Bekah Answers The Question Everyone Was Asking   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Bekah Answers The Question Everyone Was Asking

Bekah [Info,images,videos] IE8cJ

Fans may have noticed by now that Bekah has been missing from After School’s “Let’s Step Up” performances. The girls have been earning headlines left and right for their impressive step dance routine, but where is Bekah?

Bekah herself recently revealed through Sports Chosun, “I injured my ankle last year, which was why I was in the States. I recently injured it again during practice and wasn’t able to recover enough to perform our step dance routine. It requires surgery, but my schedule overlapped with our comeback so I had to push back my surgery date. I’m currently taking medication and am feeling better. It is upsetting that I wasn’t able to join the dance since I worked hard for it, but it’s okay because I’m able to rap on stage.”

She continued, “Fortunately, ‘Shampoo‘ doesn’t have an intense choreography like our previous promotions so there aren’t any difficulties for me. It’s been nearly a year since I’ve last stood on stage, so I’m both nervous and happy. I promise to work hard from here on out.”

AKP
Sports Chosun

Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Bekah to graduate from After School   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Bekah to graduate from After School

Bekah [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_lmx7b7CLH91ql83a9o1_500

After School’s Bekah has announced that she will be departing from the group.

As fans already know, After School debuted with an ‘admissions and graduation’ concept. Although they’ve had several new additions over the course of their career, the group will finally be graduating a member next month, and its turned out to be rapper Bekah.

Pledis Entertainment representatives said, “Bekah made the request herself, so after much discussion with the members, her family, and our company, she has decided to graduate from After School and return to Hawaii to pursue her original dream of becoming a designer.”

They continued, “She will be taking graduation photos with the other members, and we will be releasing her graduation work soon. Until then, she will be spending time with her fans.”

Writing through Pledis, Bekah expressed, “I am preparing my graduation project while thinking of all of the happy times and experiences I’ve made. In the future, when my designing skills improve, I hope to design an album for After School as a gift.”

Bekah’s graduation project is said to be a self-written solo track.

Source: Newsen

~~~~~
pragmatika stenaxori8ika giati einai h agaphmenh mou!!!
den me parigori kai idietera h strofi karieras ths giath den 8a thn vlepoume alla elpizw na paei kala se oti kanei!!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: After School’s Bekah writes a thank you message to her fans   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:06 am

After School’s Bekah writes a thank you message to her fans

Bekah [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_lmzisy1ZxZ1ql83a9o1_500

Yesterday, it was revealed that After School’s Bekah would be graduating from After School. Earlier today, she shared her feelings through their official fansite.

On June 17th, Bekah posted on the Playgirlz fansite in both Korean and English. She said,

“Hello Hello~~~

You saw the news articles today right?… I’m sorry~… I wanted to tell you personally… I wanted to think about it more~ Our fans… always gave me strength.. I was always thankful… Thank you always.. I really love you… I’ll really really really miss you~ Don’t be too sad… We can meet again… :] Though I would like to express more in Korean… Korean is hard kekeke… ㅜㅜ… So… I’ll write in English~~~ >.<

I just want to thank everyone for giving me so much of their love and time to support After School and me. I especially am always amazed at those fans who came to see me at Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo.. it was a HUGE encouragement for me.. Right now.. I honestly, don’t know how to feel..I can’t imagine what you guys are feeling too. I just hope the best for all of you guys, you guys are truly amazing people. I pray that you guys will always reach for your goals and no matter who discourages you.. that you keep on going.

Life is crazy, how it can change in an instant. I’m REALLY going to miss you guys screaming out AFTER SCHOOL or even my name. Everything was a blessing for me and I will NEVER forget you guys. I hope to see you guys soon. Maybe when I visit Korea again I can see you guys somehow.. I love Korea and even though it was a different culture and lifestyle for me.. I grew to embrace it and love it. You guys truly real warm people inside. I wish you guys to just shine as brightly as possible and not be afraid to love one another. I’ve learned that there are a lot of people who are difficult to get along with or love…but still..loving each other is the best thing you could ever do in this world. Of course I’m still learning too..hehe.

I don’t want to say goodbye because I have a feeling I’ll be seeing you guys one day, maybe on the street, at a convenience store.. I’m not too sure but I will see you guys again. I love you guys with all my heart and I’m so blessed. I hope for the best for you guys and always smile. God bless you guys always. I love you… A lot a lot… :]

<3 Bekah~“

We’ll miss you Bekah, and we wish you all the best with your career as a designer!

Source: Star News via Nate

~~~~~~
pff.... elpizw toulaxiston na ta paei kala me thn nea ths kariera kai na foresoume shntoma kati dikoths!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: After School’s Bekah: “I Am Alive and Well”    Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:27 am

After School’s Bekah: “I Am Alive and Well”

Bekah [Info,images,videos] A070316c529c4a519d702d9

After School’s Bekah graduated from After School around June 17th, and she had written a personal message for fans in English. “Life is crazy, how it can change in an instant. I’m REALLY going to miss you guys screaming out AFTER SCHOOL or even my name…”

Now currently almost a month later she released a photo to show how she is doing now, and on her twitter wrote, “I am living fine here now so please wait for me a little bit,” “I’m trying hard for some breathing space.”

In the picture, Bekah is smiling and looking into the camera with sunglasses on. She is saying hello to her fans with a comfortable smile.

Bekah had left for Hawaii, and she decided to pursue her dreams of studying design.

Bekah will return to South Korea on July 9th for an After School Fan Meeting.

Source: Star News via Soompi News
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: After School graduate Bekah tweets new selca pictures   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:02 am

After School graduate Bekah tweets new selca pictures

Bekah [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_loy492Hd2E1ql83a9o1_500

pictures of herself posing from different angles- all of which are sure to be crowd-pleasers. Bekah’s eye make-up is done well in the pictures, giving her a fierce look.

Overall, she seems to look happy and well.

Followers left comments like, “You look good“, “Please come back to After School!“, “You have such natural beauty“, and “Take care of yourself!”

Bekah left the group to pursue becoming a designer. A few weeks back, she attended the After School fan-meet, where they held her official After School “graduation”.

Source + Image: enews24 via Nate
~~~~~
einai koukla opos panta!!! oti kai na sou kanoune Bekah krata gera!!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Bekah [Info,images,videos]   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:26 pm

After School Bekah - Take Me To The Place (Graduation Song!)

Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Bekah [Info,images,videos]   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:46 am

Bekah [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_lq3df0lCM41ql83a9o1_500

Spoiler:
Bekah's twitter
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Bekah [Info,images,videos]   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:20 am

Bekah [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_lqzifd0r9N1qfhqowo1_400

hey guysss

it’s been a while.. mmmmm i’m not very good with these blog things but hey, i’ll try ;)

mmm so what have i been up to….

just enjoying the warmth of the sun and just being blahhhhhhh~~~ @$@!!$ the sun feels so nice buttt geezzz i need to get a tan soon.

soo….. i’ll try to be more and more faithful in these blog things and i have some things coming your way… hope you all enjoy them…

i miss u guys and thankkkkk you ALWAYS

love and God bless.

-b*

OMGee sorry…

my pic is HUGEEEE. hahahah …i’ll get it right the next time.. V

cr:Bekah's tumblr
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Bekah [Info,images,videos]   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:39 am

Bekah [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_lr3n0mH6dh1ql83a9o1_500

WHO RUN THE WORLD?! GIRLZ!
cr:Bekah's twitter
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Bekah [Info,images,videos]   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:55 pm

Bekah [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_lrawnyNkzZ1ql83a9o1_500
Spoiler:

"Coffee so good..."

cr:Bekah's twitter

Last edited by NunaNena on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Bekah [Info,images,videos]   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:44 am

Bekah [Info,images,videos] Tumblr_lrcswdgnYQ1ql83a9o1_500

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: Bekah [Info,images,videos]   Bekah [Info,images,videos] EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:13 am

τι θεαρα μου αρεσει παρα πολυ !
ειναι τοσο γλυκια !
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bekah [Info,images,videos]   Bekah [Info,images,videos] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bekah [Info,images,videos]
Page 1 of 1