Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lizzy [Info,images,videos]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] Empty
PostSubject: Lizzy [Info,images,videos]   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:06 am

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 1zl4qoi

Name : Lizzy (리지)
Position in Group : Sub Vocalist
Birth Date : 31st July 1992
Height : 168 cm
Weight : 46 kg
Blood Type : A
Star Sign : Leo
Hobbies : Enjoying Music, playing NDS games, Art & Crafts, Eating snacks
Specialty : Swimming, Piano
Favorite music : Dance Style, Ballad
Favorite singer : Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Park Jung-hyun
Favorite artist : Josh Hartnett, Kang Boo-ja

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] Vcs55k

Cyworld Mini Homepage : www.cyworld.com/As_Lizzy
Misc. Information :
• Intro Clip from Pledis : Lizzy - Take A Bow
• Made a first featuring performance with rapper DefCon in How To Leave The Rapper on SBS Inkigayo.

Credits: pledis.co.kr, a-school.co.kr, AfterSchoolCraze.com,
en.wikipedia.org, AfterSchoolCraze & oOAyuXJunsuOo@youtube,
mihyejung & sleepysa@soompi, quyenhful™️@divadetention
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy [Info,images,videos]   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:24 am

After School’s Lizzy likes dancing naked in her dorm

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20100709_raina_lizzy-460x613

After School’s Raina has revealed what fellow member Lizzy’s hobby is and its pretty intense to say the least.

During the filming of their reality program Play Girlz School, Raina revealed, “Maknae Lizzy’s hobby is to dance naked in the dorm. Whenever Lizzy takes off her clothes, she gets confident and becomes a prankster and changes 180° into a totally different person. She imitates the sexy dance for 4minute Hyuna’s Change while being nude quite often.”

An astounded Lizzy then stated, “I’m not the only one who does that.”

The girls of After School are quite scandalous, no?

Now every straight male in Korea are going to be on a hunt for the address to these girls’ dorm. Watch out After School!

This episode airs on the 13th!

S:ALLKPOP

Είναι τρελές οι AS!!!!Δεν εξηγείται αλλιώς.Δε το περίμενα από τη Lizzy ΧD
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Subway Riders Fail to Recognize Afterschool’s Lizzy   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] Lizzy-header

Afterschool’s sub-group, Orange Caramel, was asked to ride in a subway to see which member would be recognized the most often during the most recent recording of MBC every1 ‘Play Girlz School.’ Care to see what the results were?
Throughout the course of the game, Nana received great interest from passerbys due to the fact that netizens have shown great interest in her of late after a picture of her at an airport was uploaded onto the internet. Member Raina was also showered with a lot of attention due to her notably chubby cheeks and charming vocals.
On the other hand, however, the newest addition to Afterschool, Lizzy, did not have such luck. Most of the subway users passed by the girl without a second glance, marking her defeat in the activity. However, Lizzy took this all in stride, and said, “Because people were unable to recognize me, I will have to work much harder.”
‘Atta girl, Lizzy, that’s the spirit! With such a positive attitude, Lizzy will be recognized everywhere before we know it!

Source: Kim Hyungwoo@daum.net
Translation: inlovable92@kpoplive.com
S:KPOPLIVE
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Lizzy flaunts her variety skills on Happy Together   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20100722_lizzy_2-460x460

This week’s Happy Together was packed with recently trending kpop artists.

Out of these guests in particular, sub-unit Orange Caramel’s Lizzy stood out the most. Mostly because she is still awkward with appearing on variety shows. Despite her inexperience, Lizzy caught onto things very quickly.

Leader and older ’sister’, After School’s Kahi was also a guest as well. At first, Kahi worried a lot about Lizzy being all stiff on Happy Together. But with MC Yoo Jae Suk’s support, Lizzy was able to break out of her shell.

She made the audience burst into laughter by comically dancing to Magic Girl, as well as jokingly blurting out, “Grasshopper (Yoo Jae Suk’s nickname), put down your fingers” during one of game corners on the show.

Check out Lizzy’s segment on this week’s Happy Together below!

S:ALLKPOP
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School Lizzy’s underwear malfunction   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20100803_lizzy1-460x345

After School’s Lizzy had an embarrassing incident recently on After School’s Playgirlz.

Lizzy, along with the rest of the After School members, visited Chuncheon where they played some intense sports as part of the experience.

The girls tried out wakeboarding in teams and Jungah’s team sadly lost. As punishment, Jungah, Raina and Lizzy had to face the punishment, which was to ride one of the banana boats.

As they fell in the water, Lizzy’s underwear came off a little bit and she was put in a really embarrassing situation. Poor Lizzy! The episode airs on the 3rd.

s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Pledis Entertainment is upset with MBC about Lizzy’s underwear malfunction   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20100804_lizzy_1

After School’s Lizzy had a slight underwear malfunction of After School’s Playgirlz the other day. Not only was this aired, but the news was also sent out to the press before the episode aired. According to her company however, there wasn’t even a malfunction.

After School’s company Pledis Entertainment said,

“Lizzy and her fans can’t hide their embarrassment about the news articles that bluntly stated ‘Her underwear came off during filming.’”

“If you fall in the water while on a banana boat, you can easily have a part of your clothing come off. Her clothes went down a little bit in the water. Her underwear never showed or went down.”

Apparently, the whole incident was blown way out of proportion – Hopefully, Lizzy isn’t too upset.

s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: [PIC] Lizzy on Strong Heart   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:20 am

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Lizzy thanks Yoo Jae Suk, provokes Kang Ho Dong   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:30 pm

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20100915_lizzie_2-460x237

After School’s Lizzy appeared as a guest on the recent episode of SBS’ “Strong Heart”, where she charmed the set with her Pusan dialect and bubbly nature. Lizzy also expressed her thanks toward Yoo Jae Suk, which provoked Kang Ho Dong.

Lizzy had written an intriguing message, ‘Teacher Yoo Jae Suk, thank you‘, onto her bulletin board. She went on to share her story:

“I recently appeared on KBS’ “Happy Together”, and MC Yoo Jae Suk aided me a lot. He told me to relax and just be myself, and many people started to show interest in me after the show. I often think that the show saved me. The number of members in the fancafe rose as well. Thank you, teacher Yoo Jae Suk.”

Upon hearing Lizzy showing gratitude towards his MC rival, Kang Ho Dong started to don a comical yet flaring expression. Lizzy continued to jokingly provoke Kang Ho Dong by calling him an ahjusshi (old man), while referring to Yoo Jae Suk as ‘teacher’.

She gave her reason for giving Kang Ho Dong this nickname:

“When I was an elementary schooler, Kang Ho Dong came to a supermarket event in Pusan as the host. The reason why I call him ‘ahjusshi’ is because I feel as if we are friends. If the nickname offended you, I apologize.”

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20100915_lizzie_1-460x484

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Simon D and Lizzy converse about Busan   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:21 am

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20100918_simondlizzy_01

In anticipation of the Chuseok holidays, the Busan club’s Simon D and After School’s Lizzy have gathered up to reveal their thoughts on explosive popularity they’ve been receiving lately for their Busan dialect.

Celebrities from anywhere other than Seoul have a tendeny to mask their dialect, but the two have been known on variety programs to speak it freely and proudly, earning the praise of netizens and viewers alike.

In an interview with Sports Seoul, the two discussed their memories in Busan and the upcoming Chuseok holiday.

Simon: Lizzy, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you. How long has it been since you came to Seoul?

Lizzy: During the one year I was a trainee, I went back and forth from Busan to Seoul. It’s been about a year since I’ve moved to Seoul for good.

Simon: Girls usually fix their dialects right away… You still use it.

Lizzy: I personally think that I speak like a Seoul person, but those around me don’t think so. There really isn’t anyone that teaches me Seoul’s accent, so I just speak freely. I’m so extremely proud of being from Busan. Oppa, when did you come to Seoul?

Simon: It’s been about three years, since I arrived in September of 2007. I still use Busan’s dialect as well. I tried to restrict myself as much as possible when I first debuted because I was afraid that people would take me the wrong way since my voice is so low. Still, I wasn’t able to talk on broadcast without using our dialect and noticed that Kim Shinyoung was speaking freely on her radio show. I, as well, loosened up and finally our conversation got going.

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20100918_simondlizzy_02

Journalist: Are there any specific things you guys are proud about Busan?

Simon: Athlete Lee Daeho. Me. Lizzy. And (Jung) Yonghwa. Puhaha.

Lizzy: The PIFF (Pusan International Film Festival). Stadium culture. Rice cake sticks that were cooked in fish cake broth. It’s so delicious but Seoul doesn’t have it. Also, soondae (pig intestines) that you dip in soybean paste. Everyone in Seoul eats it with salt but soybean paste tastes way~ better. But isn’t it totally exciting to see people from Busan when you meet other celebrities? I’m close with Secret’s Han Sunhwa and Jung Hyungdon oppa. He’s from my hometown so he takes care of me a lot. Whenever someone uses the Kyeongsangdo dialect, I ask them where they’re from. It’s extremely welcoming when they say Busan.

Simon: Yonghwa is actually my school junior from Namsan High School in Busan. We have a bit of a large age gap so we didn’t attend together but I knew a kid named Jung Suchul in my class. His brother always said he’d be a singer and I recently found out that that brother was Jung Yonghwa. When I first saw Yonghwa again, I didn’t have a good impression because he used Seoul’s dialect and felt a bit cold. As I saw him more on broadcasts, though, I noticed that he he was actually really nice and we’ve become like brothers now.

Journalist: What are the characteristics of Busan people like?

Lizzy: The girls have a fast temper.

Simon: There’s the stereotype that Busan men are cold and unresponsive, but that’s just a stereotype. But yes, our personalities are a bit impatient. We have a tendency to repeat what we say, for example, when someone asks what we’d like to eat, we’d repeat, ‘rice cakes, rice cakes.’

Lizzy: I also get goose bumps when people call my name really affectionately. Busan people just call the full name, including the last name.

Simon: That’s right, that’s right. Or a nickname instead of your name. Sometimes ‘hey’ or ‘you.’ Haha.

Journalist: Is there a special dish that you eat in Busan during Chuseok? Any customs?

Simon: Well, there aren’t any special customs but we eat a stew with a lot of tofu and radishes. Also a clear broth with devil’s-tongue jelly and beef. I noticed that Seoul doesn’t have this dish. I think Daegu has it… I hated it when I was a child because I’m really sensitive to smell. As I got older, though, I really began to enjoy it.

Lizzy: I love that stew as well.

Journalist: Do you have anything you’d like to say to those going home for the holidays?

Simon: Please be careful on your way home. Don’t eat too much and have a joyous holiday. I won’t be able to go to my hometown so please spend it happily on behalf of me. I’ll be appearing on Star Golden Bell’s Chuseok special with my mother so please watch out for that.

Lizzy: Please drive carefully and without accidents. Eat a lot of delicious food, but don’t get stomach aches… I hope that it’s a great harvest moon festival for everyone.

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20100918_simondlizzy_03

Journalist: Could you please comment on the love you’ve been receiving and any future plans?

Simon: Of course it feels great… but I do feel that it’s gotten a bit out of hand and that I might need to back off a bit. A lot of people tell me that I’m good at variety shows but I really don’t do much. I depend on my seniors a lot… I’m very thankful to everyone that loves me. A new digital single will be released in October along with a variety of events and performances lined up for our fans. Starting next January, we’ll be preparing for Supreme Team’s 2nd official album.

Lizzy: I benefited a lot from my appearance on “Happy Together” and my dialect helped a lot of my fame. I feel like it was luck. I haven’t been on that many variety programs, so I get nervous whenever I appear on one. Our After School has a lot of overseas activities planned, but I’d like to continue appearing on variety programs as well should the opportunity arise.

Source: Sports World

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: f(x)’s Sulli and After School’s Lizzy spent their Chuseok together   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20100923_sullilizzy_1

f(x) Sulli and After School’s Lizzy revealed a picture showing off their close friendship.

On the 24th, Sulli posted the photo on her me2day saying,

“Did everyone enjoy their Chuseok? I met Lizzy-unni in Busan and ate delicious food, shopped, got our nails done, and took sticker pictures!“

Busan natives Sulli and Lizzy wrote “Busan Girl” and “Busan FAM” on the pictures and displayed cute poses showing off their nail art.

Netizens commented, “The two of you must be really close if you were together during Chuseok“, “Sulli and Lizzy are both cute, I’m jealous“, and “You’re close to Lizzy! You two look good together”

Source: Nate

Photo: Sulli me2day

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy [Info,images,videos]   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:48 am

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School’s Lizzy might be a possible fixed cast member on “Running Man”   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20100927_lizzy_01

The witty commentary of After School’s Lizzy has likely led to her earning a spot as a fixed cast member of SBS’s “Running Man.”

The producers of “Running Man” revealed to Star News, “Lizzy was with us on the 20th and 27th for two episodes in a row. We’re currently carefully considering adding her to the fixed cast list.”

The reason behind Lizzy receiving unending love from the “Running Man” producers lies in her honest and frank image. She is also said to be the one that makes the set atmosphere livelier with her cute antics and won over many with her appearances on Happy Together and Strong Heart recently.

The representative went on to state, “She’s such a bright person. The rest of the cast is very fond of her. Please continue to show your interest in a possible fixed casting.”

Source + Photo: Star News
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School’s Lizzy was a back dancer for Son Dambi’s ‘Saturday Night’?   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:40 am

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20100928_afterschool_lizzy

After School’s maknae Lizzy’s past photos was recently uploaded, which is gathering much interest.

On September 28th, Lizzy’s friend (jjongsoohyelims) uploaded past pictures of Lizzy as a back dancer on her Twitter account. What was most interesting about the pictures was that Lizzy was actually a back dancer for singer Son Dambi.

Lizzy’s friend also directed a message at Lizzy which read, “I was watching an old broadcast and I found you. If other singers did things like this, their fans would find it straight away, why doesn’t anyone know you?”

She continued “These pictures are of Bang Lizzy, directly captured from Son Dambi’s ‘Saturday Night’ performance. The nobody dancer Bang Lizzy. Bang Lizzy, get famous there’s still time.”

Embarrassed, Lizzy responded with “This is embarrassing. But why is my expression like that?”

Source: Newsen

Photo: jjongsoohyelims’ Twitter

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Lizzy and Sulli confidently beam with their bare faces   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:16 am

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20100929_lizzysulli-460x345

A photo showing the bare faces of After School’s Lizzy and f(x)’s Sulli has been quickly gaining popularity, and netizens seem pleased with what they see.

The two friends were seen recently at a nail art shop they are known to frequently visit. Much different from their usual stage styling, they were wearing absolutely no make-up and dressed down in casual clothes.

Netizens who saw the photo remarked, “Maybe it’s because they’re still in high school, but they look pretty in casual clothing,” and “I’m jealous of their flawless faces.”

allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: After School Lizzy visits her old school   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:01 am

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 4

Recent photo's of After School member Lizzy has been uploaded on the internet causing a huge reaction from netizens.

She just recently graduated from Junior High School, and after she debuted in After School she finally found the time to visit her old school, and she was welcomed warmly as the female students were her fans and took photo's of her.

She has been a topic due to her simple attire in her visit. She appeared in a simple dress and little make up with a bright smile.

Netizens commented, "Lizzy seems to have many friends at school", "She looks cute in casual clothes", "She seems to be a very humble girl" showing good reaction to her and complimented her beauty.

Source: TV Daily
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: 101017 [NEWS] After School’s Lizzy expresses her thoughts about After School and Orange Caramel   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20101017_afterschool_lizzy

After School’s newest member, Lizzy, has grown to be quite popular recently, ever since her promotions with After School’s sub-unit, Orange Caramel, and frequent appearances on numerous TV variety shows. Some have even dubbed her the new ‘Variety Queen’.

The 18 year old, Busan-born Lizzy debuted with After School’s ‘Bang!’ back in March 2010. Many fans had anticipated the group’s new song, however, due to the occurrence of the Cheonam-ham crash around the same time, the result of their promotions were unable to raise the fans’ hype and anticipation. It was in fact her promotions for ‘Magic Girl’ with Orange Caramel that finally got the attention Lizzy needed from the public.

During an interview, Lizzy stated, “Right now I still feel more attached with Orange Caramel than After School.” She explained that she does not mean that she doesn’t feel attached with After School, however she feels more responsible when promoting for Orange Caramel, as it was the group that gave her a greater influence and helped her receive love and interest from the general public.

Objectively speaking, it would be hard to find your existence in a group of 8 members, especially with leader Kahi and UEE taking the main spotlights. Orange Caramel was a great opportunity for Lizzy in that respect, and she was able to manage her role well.

While After School gives off a strong, feminine image, Orange Caramel challenged the polar opposite – a cuter and more delicate concept. Lizzy commented, “Both have their own charms. When I promoted with After School, I liked the sexy and powerful image, but I also liked Orange Caramel because I was able to express all of the cuteness I had stored in my body.”

It is true that Lizzy fits closer to the ‘cute’ image more than the powerful and strong image. Lizzy said, “I like songs with a hint of trot-feel. When I first heard ‘Magic Girl’ for the first time, I thought, ‘This is really my style’, and when the song hit jackpot, I felt even more confident.”

When Lizzy participated in variety programs during her ‘Bang!’ promotions, viewers expressed that they were unable to feel her full presence on the shows. However, following the introduction of Orange Caramel, Lizzy confidently and freely showed off her colors on all types of stages, most notably on SBS’s ‘Running Man’.

At the time, Lizzy appeared as a guest for the show with Jang Dong Min, and showcased a rather ‘crazy presence’, which led to her new nickname, the new ‘Variety Queen’. She was even able to take fun out of the punishment activities that everyone dreaded.

During the episode, the losing team had to make an embarrassing appearance on ‘Live Morning Wide‘, wearing hanbok. Despite this, Lizzy shrugged it off and said, “Is it something I can appear on TV for? If it’s for broadcast, then I’ll do anything.”

Looking back in retrospect, Lizzy explained, “I thought, who would ever get to go on a morning broadcast? I stood live on stage wearing hanbok. It was merely just reading a set of words that came up, but it was completely different compared to on music stages, so it was fun.”

Source + Photo: Seoul Newspaper NTN
& allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Lizzy loses sleep over CSAT exams and Orange Caramel’s comeback   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:49 am

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20101003_lizzybusysatorangecaramelcomeback_main

Photos of After School / Orange Caramel’s Lizzy studying for her CSATs (College Scholastic Ability Test / 수능) in a practice room were revealed online through fellow group member Raina’s Twitter.

Raina tweeted, “Orange Caramel is practising the choreography for our upcoming new album~ Our maknae is studying for her exams, D-14~! Fighting!!”

Their agency, Pledis Entertainment, stated, “Because the preparations for Orange Caramel’s second mini-album and her exams studies are overlapping, she is very busy these days. She has lost a lot of sleep because she is working hard on both her comeback and her studies.”

Netizens who looked at the photos comment, “We hope to hear great results”, “I like her hard-working attitude”, and “Studies are supposed to be done on a table. I feel sad for her.”

Meanwhile, the girls of Orange Caramel are planning to make their comeback with their second mini-album, set to be released in mid-November.

Photo: Raina’s Twitter
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Rocker Kim Jong Seo confesses After School’s Lizzy is his favorite girl group member   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:51 am

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20101003_kimjongseofavgirlgroupmemberlizzy_main

On the upcoming broadcast of MBC’s new gag show “For The First Time (난생처음)”, veteran rocker Kim Jong Seo chose After School / Orange Caramel’s Lizzy as his favorite girl group member.

After his confession, he was asked, “Isn’t Orange Caramel’s Lizzy too young for you?“. Kim Jong Seo responded, “I chose her from a perspective of a fan, so there’s no problem.”

Additionally, during one of the show’s corners (called “Mind Analysis Clinic”), Kim Jong Seo shared his worries that although he is a rocker, he spends more time with dishwashing cloths in his hands than a microphone.

This will be the show’s first episode – with MCs Jung Hyung Don, Gil, and Horan - and is scheduled to air on November 3rd.

Source + Photo: ArtsNews
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School’s Lizzy gets praised for her acting on MBC’s ‘Bouquet’   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:52 am

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] PP10110400073-460x258

On MBC’s ‘Bouquet’, girl groups had a actual audition for a movie.

Director Kwon Soo Kyung and actor Park Joon Kyu were the judges. In the episode, the idol group members were serious about this golden opportunity.

In particular, Orange Caramel’s Lizzy tried her hardest, and did a scene from the popular drama, “I’m Sorry, I Love You”, and even cried. Her realistic acting brought great praise by the judges.

Also, Secret’s Sunhwa parodied the poster for ‘Lady Vengeance‘, and Rainbow’s Jaekyung did the same for ‘Tomb Raider’,

However, one of the judges, Park Joon Kyu, became slightly irritated and said, “Acting isn’t a joke.”

This episode will air on the 7th, at 9:25 AM KST.
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School’s Lizzy becomes fixed cast member of “Running Man”   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:15 am

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20101115_lizzy_1

After School’s Lizzy has become a fixed panelist on SBS’s “Running Man.”

Producers of the show were interviewed on November 14th and confirmed Lizzy’s role for the show, revealing, “She joined last week and has already finished recording an episode.”

They continued, “Song Ji Hyo is the only fixed female cast member on ‘Running Man.’ Lizzy has a different sort of charm compared to Song Ji Hyo so we’re anticipating their synergy. ‘Running Man’ is on the rise lately, pulling in an average viewer rating of 15%.”

Lizzy already managed to capture the attention of her male castmates with her country dialect and cute charm through her previous appearances on the show.

Source: KGB News
Tip: kahi_always
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy [Info,images,videos]   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Lizzy on Strong Heart EP 53 CUT
ENG SUBBED

SUBBER: Sharon
ENCODER/UPLOADER: DoubleJMan

VIDEO STREAM:

*IMPORTANT: PLEASE watch it FULL SCREEN or else part of the SUBS WILL NOT SHOW UP!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5XRaSZH4qWCJU1OqIS

cr:divadetention.com
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School’s Lizzy to return as a recurring character on “All My Love”   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20110308_lizzy

MBC’s daily sitcom, “All My Love“, has announced that After School’s Lizzy will be scripted as a recurring character on the show!

Her cameo as character ‘Soon Duk‘, DooJoon’s high school penpal who became obsessed with him, received a lot of great feedback.

After hearing the news, fans responded, “Is Soon Duk really coming back~ Then does this mean there’ll be a Ga-In-Doojoon-Lizzy love triangle?? Hehe”, and “I’ve waited for Pusan girl Soon Duk!!”

‘Soon Duk’ will be appearing again in “All My Love” on March 10th for its 78th episode.

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School’s Lizzy is the last one standing   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20110503_lizzy_afterschool-600x420

Though the members of After School are all worn out from their schedule, Lizzy is still full of energy.

On May 2nd, a picture of the girls backstage was posted on the group’s official Twitter. You can see Lizzy pointing at her sleeping members as they doze off on the couch. In contrast to her sleepy members, Lizzy is still wide awake, showing that their tough schedule has yet to phase her.

Along with the photo, they wrote a caption, “One shot from the dressing room!! Please love ‘Shampoo‘ a lot!!! To #1!!!”

It looks like Lizzy is not tired at all. Netizens commented, “They must be tired. I feel bad”, “They are working hard for their performances”, “Why is Lizzy the only one with energy? You can’t lie about age”, “Lizzy is cute. She’s not tired?”

Source: Newsen
AKP
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy [Info,images,videos]   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:05 pm

To Lizzaki eixe gene8lia kai ta giortase deontws me tis ypoloipes "symma8htries"ths!!Alla kai kataxarhke ta dwra twn fan..h tyxerh!!
Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 20110731_1312101293
On July 31st, Lizzy wrote on her Twitter, “A lot of fans sent me gifts for my birthday. Thank you. I ate them well! And I’ll use them well. This is touching.”

In the two pictures, Lizzy can be seen surrounded by mounds of presents and food, including flowers, a Hello Kitty cushion, and an enormous white teddy bear.
Source: Star Today via Nate,akp. Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 7788
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy [Info,images,videos]   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:17 am

H wraia koimwmenh!...
Lizzy [Info,images,videos] 201108041412421002_1
Alla san eipame ki ena kalo logo pollh fora phre o Junsu kai de m'aresei!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lizzy [Info,images,videos]   Lizzy [Info,images,videos] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lizzy [Info,images,videos]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next