Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2AM surprise visits the 2nd subway in Seoul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

2AM surprise visits the 2nd subway in Seoul Empty
PostSubject: 2AM surprise visits the 2nd subway in Seoul   2AM surprise visits the 2nd subway in Seoul EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:18 pm

2AM surprise visits the 2nd subway in Seoul 08f9dc747085576e93dbe9d8b21fb0ea
Group 2AM opened a surprise acapella concert for fans in Ah-Hyun station in Seoul.

Jo Kwon showed his opinions and a picture of two Me2Day friends that had shown up this day, "The surprise subway visit was so fun ^^ I'm sad that it ended so quickly! Let's see each other again next time!!^^".

As 2AM announced this album as a 'fanmade album' and is taking up activities with it, it is not surprising that the guerilla concert was prepared along with the fans.

Jo Kwon openly recruited Me2Day friends that would take pictures and videos through Me2Day, and the M2D friends showed their hot interest with almost 1000 comments. Jo Kwon personally chose two M2D friends from here.

At this, the M2D friends showed their fierce reactions to the guerilla concert, saying, "I'm really envious", "My heart is still pounding~ pounding~! I'm going home now with the happy memories made in Ah-Hyun station", "I luckily got to watch well ^^* The acapella was completely fabulous".

On the other hand, 2AM has released their new album 'Saint O' Clock', and is gathering up their popularity with frequent activities.

CREDITS : bntnews (SOURCE); JinaStar@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

Page 1 of 1