Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2AM anything about their Comeback

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

2AM anything about their Comeback Empty
PostSubject: 2AM reveals second concept teaser in a subway station   2AM anything about their Comeback EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:09 pm

2AM anything about their Comeback 20101016_2am_01

2AM has just revealed the second concept teaser for their first official album, “Saint O’Clock“, through a rather surprising way.Plastered on the wall of a Seoul subway station2AM anything about their Comeback Mag-glass_10x10 was a large-scale poster of the boys in crisp white suits with black accessories. The size of the poster is said to be equivalent to the actual heights of the boys themselves.Fans that noticed the poster immediately began commenting, “Is this another concept for their official album?” and “I will definitely use the subway once 2AM maekes their comeback.”It was later revealed that the poster shown is the actual jacket photo for the standard edition of their album. 2AM, being the promotional ambassadors for Seoul Metro, decided to use the opportunity to promote their album to a wider audience.2AM’s agency, Big Hit Entertainment, stated, “The subway posters are just the start of our large-scale promotions for 2AM’s comeback. We’ll be working hard to make sure the album is accessible to everyone.”

2AM anything about their Comeback 20101016_2am_02
The album will be released on October 26th.Source + Photos: Osen, Newsen
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: 2AM releases comeback audio teaser!   2AM anything about their Comeback EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:19 am

2AM anything about their Comeback 20101014_2amsaintoclock-600x4461-460x341

Steadily building hype with the release of two teaser images, the boys of 2AM are finally dropping hints on the sound of their comeback track!

A minute-long audio teaser for their track “이젠없다” has just been released and it’s sounding like a great ballad. The fusion of guitar and piano instrumentals with this quartet’s great vocals is definitely a winning combination. Remember to support the boys by purchasing their album when it drops on October 26!

For now, check out their hot audio teaser below!
Spoiler:

via allkpop

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::EDIT::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2AM anything about their Comeback 20101018_2am1

After releasing their first teaser yesterday for their track “Nothing Left Now,” 2AM keeps all eyes and ears on them with the release of yet another teaser track!

The track is entitled ‘사랑한단 말못해 / Can’t tell you I Love You’ and starts off with a very lovely and mellow piano melody, eventually making a drastic crescendo to head-bopping beats. Check it out below!
Spoiler:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::EDIT::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2AM teased us with a minute preview of their new songs yesterday, and today.
Yesterday, they teased us with 이젠 없다 (No there's No More), just now, they released another teaser for 사랑한단 말 못해 (I Can't Tell You I Love You).

Let's check out the track listing for both edition.

Normal Edition:
2AM anything about their Comeback 2am

Spoiler:

Limited Edition:

2AM anything about their Comeback 2am_img.jpg

Spoiler:

Credit : pangjija @ 2IIAM

2AM anything about their Comeback 2amregualar

After much teasing, releasing of tracklist, album covers, 2am further releases their 3rd audio teaser.

2AM - 다시 사랑하기엔 (Teaser)
Spoiler:

Credits: illu5ioni5t

2AM anything about their Comeback 1zxtvmf

There you go, Saint o'clock strikes again, this time revealing the audio teaser of 바로나야( Just Me) Featuring Glam. Let's anticipate the next release!

Spoiler:

Credits: kwonsbiatch@YT

2AM anything about their Comeback 20101016_2am_022

For the past fours days, the boys of 2AM released three separate audio teasers for ‘Nothing Left Now
, ‘Can’t tell you I Love You’, ‘To Love Again’, and ‘It’s Just Me’. Now, the fifth audio teaser has been revealed.

The fifth audio teaser is titled ‘Mirage’ and it sounds great. This track has more English lyrics than the other audio teasers revealed thus far.

Spoiler:

via allkpop

2AM anything about their Comeback 20101014_2amsaintoclock2-600x446

For the past five days, the boys of 2AM released three separate audio teasers for ‘Nothing Left Now
, ‘Can’t tell you I Love You’, ‘To Love Again’, ‘It’s Just Me’, and ‘Mirage’. Now, the sixth audio teaser has been revealed.

The sixth audio teaser is titled ‘KISS Urban Mix’ and the track has that nice smooth vibe lounge. Probably my favorite track from all the teasers that’s been released thus far.

Spoiler:

via allkpop

The album will be released on October 26th.

Last edited by Inna on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: 2AM anything about their Comeback   2AM anything about their Comeback EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:43 am

Einai apla kouklakia!!!!! 2AM anything about their Comeback 7788
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: 2AM’s Seulong video teaser for ‘Like Crazy’   2AM anything about their Comeback EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:17 am

2AM anything about their Comeback 20101022_seulong

After releasing audio teasers, the boys of 2AM started releasing video teasers for their upcoming title track ‘Like Crazy.’

First up was 2AM member Jinwoon and just moments ago, the teaser for Seulong was unveiled. It seems all of the video teasers will feature the members getting emotional and shedding a tear.

via allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: 2AM anything about their Comeback   2AM anything about their Comeback EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:27 am

omg!! anatrixiasa!! pww!! ti alli komatara mas perimenei??
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Re: 2AM anything about their Comeback   2AM anything about their Comeback EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:31 am

mwre egw ton lypi8ika ligo ton seulong....ti klama einai auto!!
alla to song prepei na einai pl teleio
2AM anything about their Comeback 9692
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: 2AM’s Changmin video teaser for ‘Like Crazy’   2AM anything about their Comeback EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:35 am

2AM anything about their Comeback 20101022_2amchangmin

After releasing audio teasers, the boys of 2AM started releasing video teasers for their upcoming title track ‘Like Crazy.’

First up was 2AM member Jinwoon and shortly thereafter the video teaser for Seulong was revealed. Now, the teaser for Changmin has been released and it’s just as emotional as the other two.

via allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: 2AM reveals video teaser for 2nd MV ‘You wouldn’t Answer My Calls’   2AM anything about their Comeback EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:16 am

2AM anything about their Comeback 20101023_2am

It seems BIG HIT Entertainment and 2AM both love to tease and here’s another teaser for your viewing pleasure.

After releasing various audio teasers and the individual video teasers for ‘Like Crazy’, another video teaser for 2AM’s 2nd MV titled ‘You wouldn’t Answer My Calls’ has been unveiled.

Like their previous video teaser, the boys are showing a lot of emotion on their faces. Matching with the title of the song, the members of 2AM are also next to a telephone waiting for a phone call.

The video teaser is labeled as version 1, so expect some more video teasers for ‘You wouldn’t Answer My Calls’ to be released shortly. Check it out below:

Tip: Hui Fen
allkpop
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: 2AM anything about their Comeback   2AM anything about their Comeback EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:21 am

2AM You wouldn't Answer My Calls teaser ver.2

CREDITS: IBIGHIT YOUTUBE
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2AM anything about their Comeback   2AM anything about their Comeback Empty

Back to top Go down

2AM anything about their Comeback
Page 1 of 1