Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Co-Ed News!!

Go down 
+2
Barbara
tiana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Co-Ed News!!   Co-Ed News!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:54 am

EDIT (KLucy):
ellieBC wrote:
OTI NEWS APO CO-ED IPARXEI....EDW!!!!

------------------

KLucy wrote:
ΠΕΡΑΣΑ ΟΤΙ NEWS ΥΠΗΡΧΑΝ ΣΤΟ Co-Ed [General Discussion] :)

------------------

Co-Ed seems like they live life within a teenage romance novel, with so many different charismatic members gathered into one group. Many assumed that the group lived together, and were highly curious of the events that went on behind the scenes, but Co-Ed actually revealed that they are divided. What’s even more surprising is that they don’t know the location of each other’s dorms. The members return to their dorms after completing their schedules, and are too busy falling asleep to even check whether the other dorm is even alive.

Sports Chosun recently visited their dorms in Kangnam, Seoul and reported on the group. The girls’ dorm consists of three rooms and two bathrooms and is about 30 pyeongs large. The rooms are decorated with a variety of pink items fit to each members’ tastes. Chanmi held up a doll and stated, “This is a gift from T-ara’s Jiyeon.” Hyoyoung introduced her own doll, which looked like it was ripped off at the head. “My friend ripped the doll’s neck, so it couldn’t be helped.”

The leader of Co-Ed, Soomi, has her own room. Designed to fit her personality, the room is simple and clean, filled with large objects such as massagers and candles. The first item she introduced were her dark curtains, stating, “I‘m very sensitive so I can’t sleep if there’s even the tiniest bit of light.”
Maknae Hyewon as well has her own individual room. She introduced a large teddy bear gifted to her by her father as her most prized possession.
With four girls living in one dorm, one would assume that their rooms would be a mess, but such was not the case. The members divide the house chores and clean everything themselves. Soomi stated, “We don’t have enough room to store all of our shoes, so we keep our shoe boxes and hide them under the hangers in the living room. We like being neat. I’m also the oldest, so I’m usually the one doing the chores, but my dongsengs help out a lot as well.”

On the topic of their daily schedules, the girls revealed that their day starts at 9 AM. Soomi wakes up first and proceeds to wake the other members. Unfortunately, having only slept 3-4 hours due to their long rehearsal schedule, waking up the other members is not an easy task, especially for maknae Hyewon. “Hyewon never wakes up right away. You have to kick away her blanket and physically lift her off of the bed, but even then, you’ll find her dozing off on a chair after a while.”
The most systematic member is Chanmi, thanks to her long trainee years and previous dorming experience. Soomi revealed, “Chanmi wakes up right away when you wake her up. She once woke up so fast that she hit her face on the floor. Everyone was really surprised, and asked if she was okay, but she told us to continue on with our morning tasks because she was okay.”
Soomi also expressed her feelings on her role change from being Seeya’s maknae to Co-Ed’s leader. “It’s my first time dorming with other people. It was really difficult transitioning into the mindset of being the oldest since there’s so man things to take care of, but it has gotten a lot better now. Everyone knows what they have to do.”

Hyewon and Chanmi agreed by stating, “Soomi unni gives us a lot of advice and takes care of us. We haven’t fought together yet, and there’s nothing too difficult about dorming other than missing our parents.”

On their eating habits, the members expressed their disappointment in having to constantly diet. Although they ordered fast food often behind the back of their manager, they began to limit themselves after debuting. Hyoyoung stated, “I felt that I really needed to manage myself. I want to lose about 5kg, but it’s not as easy as it sounds.”
Their company is located five minutes from their dorm by foot, giving the members the luxury of being able to wake up late and rush to the company and take care of their morning routine there. They then stay up the entire night rehearsing, and crash when they return to their dorms. Because of such a lifestyle, they expressed that there was no time for exercise or full meals, making what they consider their diet nothing more than starving. Hyoyoung continued, “It can’t be helped if we want to look prettier on screen. It’d be nice if we had time to exercise, but we don’t. I’m thinking of going to the gym before our schedules start.”
Co-Ed News!! 20101017_coed_01
Spoiler:
As for the boys’ dorm, the dorm is located about 700 steps away from the girls’ dorm, and consists of three bedrooms and one bathroom. The maknae line of Sungmin, Noori, and Kangho use one room, while Kwanghaeng and Yoosung each have their own rooms. The living room belongs to Taewoon. There were no cute decorative items like the girls’ dorm, as rooms were instead filled with only the absolute necessities.
The first thought that would reach anyone’s mind is how six people would fit in one bathroom. As soon as the thought was mentioned, the boys immediately asked, “What is the girls’ dorm like?” They then began to express their dissatisfaction with the bathroom, claiming that it was like a war in the mornings. In cases of emergencies, they stated that they would even sometimes run down to the PC room next door and use their bathroom.

Just like the girls, the average sleeping hours of the boys are about 3-4 hours. Yoosung usually wakes the boys up, and they all head to the company building with their toothbrushes in tow to wash up there. Although they divided the house chores at first, their busy schedules put a halt to such a system, instead letting the mess pile. “Still, there isn’t a big problem.” Fortunately, their company CEO made one visit to their dorm and immediately hired a maid.
On their actual dorming lives, Yoosung stated, “The maknae has all of the power. When I was sleeping, he pulled my leg, causing me to fall off of the bed and injure my back. I was going to lecture him, but he retorted by saying he’d tell on me to the manager.”

The maknae is also said to have a horrible habit of not washing himself despite his cute image on stage. The members confessed that he never washed for five days straight once. “His feet smell horrible, and it’s not his clothes that smell bad, but his body.”
Kwanghaeng stated, “Kangho got really mad once. He was trying to sleep, but Sungmin’s smell was keeping him awake. He got angry and forced him to wash.”

With six boys living in one dorm, the episodes they revealed seemed to be unending. They stated that they frequently ran away from their dorm, often to places such as PC rooms, snack shops, and for one member, the sauna, although he was caught by their manager soon after.
And unlike the girls’ dorm, which is busy with dieting, the boys receive the VIP treatment at their local snack shop. Due to their fridge being empty, and their dorm not even having a basic rice cooker, the boys frequent the 24-hour corner mart after rehearsal.

Maknae Sungmin especially does not easily gain weight, stating, “I was chubby when I was in elementary school, but I just began losing weight. I felt like I was becoming a skeleton since my height kept growing and my weight kept dropping. I weigh about 48kg now.”

Kangho, on the other hand, is a health fanatic. No matter how late their daily schedules end, he makes sure to visit the local gym as soon as he wakes up. “I exercised twice a day before we debuted. We don’t have a lot of time lately, so I can’t do that anymore.” One friend of his commented, “He’s strict with managing himself. Even if a schedule ends at 5 AM, he makes sure to fit in time to exercise. He’d sleep for one hour and never even act tired at work.”

Co-Ed News!! 20101017_coed_11
Spoiler:
Co-Ed News!! 20101017_coed_08

Source + Photos: Sports Chosun
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: [OFFICIAL] Co-Ed Reveal new picture for follow up ballad track, “'Love You a Hundred Thousand Times'”   Co-Ed News!! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:38 am

Co-Ed News!! 20101015123840238511

Spoiler:
Co-Ed shows their 180-degrees transformed image and appeal through 'Love You a Hundred Thousand Times'

Mixed-gender group Co-Ed will prove their singing abilities through pop ballad 'Love You a Hundred Thousand Times'.

Co-Ed is going to reveal their music video for follow-up song 'Bbiri Bbom Bbaeri Bbom' and new song 'Love You a Hundred Thousand Times' on the coming 18th.

The company to which Co-Ed belongs to showed their confidence, saying, "The follow-up song 'Love You a Hundred Thousand Times' is a sophisticated duet pop ballad song that can show Co-Ed's hidden singing abilities".

Co-Ed is a mixed-gender group with 10 members (6 male, 4 female), and are partaking in activities with electric-sounding & intensely-beated song, 'Too Late'.

On the other hand, Co-Ed will start activities with 'Too Late' and follow-up song 'Bbiri Bbom Bbaeri Bbom' as co-title songs with MNet's 'MCountdown!' on the coming 21st. Their plan is to show their completely changed appeals through 'Bbiri Bbom Bbaeri Bbom'.

CREDITS:NEWSEN(SOURCE); JinaStar@10CO-ED/2ONEDAY(TRANS)
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: M.Net visits Co-Ed back stage   Co-Ed News!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:21 pm

Co-Ed News!! 13906286

M.net wide news Idol cam visit Co.Ed School backstage. Watch the video below and see the other side of Co.Ed Members off stage.

cr: cliquesubs @ YT
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Co-Ed releases “Bbbiribom Bberibbom” and “I Love You A Thousand Times” MVs   Co-Ed News!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Co-Ed News!! 20101019_coed1

Having revealed a series of photo teasers of them filming for their follow-up MVs, Core Contents Media has finally released three MVs for Co-Ed in succession today, which includes two MVs for “Bbbiribom Bberibbom“, and one for their ballad track, “I Love You A Thousand Times“.

It has certainly been one hell of a speedy promotion for Co-Ed, who just only debuted three weeks ago with “Too Late“. For their follow-up promotions, the Co-Ed boys and girls have undergone a 180° transformation, ditching their futuristic concept for a more cutesy colorful concept.

Check out their new “Bbbiribom Bberibbom” song below with the MV, which appears to be another infectious hook song, and with a more even distribution of parts among the members. The story version of the MV even features a cameo from T-ara’s Eunjung.

“Bbbiribom Bberibbom” Story Version MV

“Bbbiribom Bberibbom” Dance Version MV

There was another surprise when Core Contents announced that Co-Ed will also promote a ballad track titled, “I Love You A Thousand Times”, which will showcase the members’ hidden vocal talents.

The group will begin follow-up promotions from October 21st through M! Countdown.
s:allkpop
omg!! καλα μιλάμε τι ΑΠΙΣΤΕΥΤΗ μπαλάντα!! Που έκρυβαν τετοιες φωνες??!!
ΑΝΑΤΡΙΧΙΑΣΑ!!! ΕΙΝΑΙ ΜΟΝΑΔΙΚΟΙ!!
Co-Ed News!! 783238 Co-Ed News!! 783238 Co-Ed News!! 783238 Co-Ed News!! 7788
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Co.Ed accused of plagiarizing GaGa    Co-Ed News!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Co-Ed News!! ?ref=2uqouxd

The follow up song for 10-member mixed co-ed group, Co.ed, "Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom" has been gaining popularity and slowly a plagiarism controversy has been raised.

On the 19th, Co.ed revealed their songs "Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom" and "Loving You A Thousand Times" along with music videos. 2 hours after the initial release, they quickly rose to the #1 and #2 placements on GOMTV real-time music video charts.

Many Internet users have brought up that the chorus in the song "Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom" is similar to pop singer Lady Gaga's "Telephone." Both of the songs have a progress in the chorus and the pronunciation sounds similar in both of the songs.

On the United States based Korean gossip site, Allkpop, netizens commented "Lady Gaga's 'Telephone' is nearly identical, 'Upon hearing this, Lady Gaga's 'Telephone' comes to mind," were the reactions. Some said, "Even the title is the same to Narsha's 'Bbiribbabba.'"

Co.ed made a public debut last month on the 30th with "Too Late." Also with that song was suspicions of familiarity between Britney Spears' "If U Seek Amy" which was used in the Hyundai Tucson IX CF.

6 boys and 4 girls, Co.ed will perform on the 21st broadcast of Mnet M!Countdown with both "Too Late" and "Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom."

Source: Nate
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Core Clique - #1 Source to Co.ed

Co-Ed News!! 692365 Co-Ed News!! 692365 ΝΑ ΔΟΥΜΕ ΤΙ ΑΛΛΟ ΘΑ ΑΚΟΥΣΟΥΜΕ!!!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Co.ed's new music videos top the real-time MV charts at #1 and #2    Co-Ed News!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:34 pm

Co-Ed News!! 2010101311250410021

Mixed 10-member group Co.ed has landed their two music videos #1 and #2 on real time charts.

On the 19th, Co.ed revealed music videos for "Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom" and "Loving You a Thousand Times" and quickly gained public interest. After 2 hours, the music videos charted side by side on real-time charts, ranking #1 and #2.

"Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom" is an up-beat dance track while "Loving You a Thousand Times" is a stylish pop ballad.

The 6 men and 4 women of Co.ed have been working on promoting "Too Late."

Following on the 21st, Co.ed will perform their new title song "Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom" and "Too Late" on M.net M!Countdown.

s:omonatheydidnt
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Co-ed's BTS photos for M! Countdown revealed!   Co-Ed News!! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Co-Ed News!! 2010102115485710021

Co-Ed News!! 2010102115393210021

Co-Ed News!! 2010102116043810021

Co-Ed News!! 2010102115471110021

Co-Ed News!! 2010102116060510011

Co-Ed News!! 2010102115515210021

Co-Ed News!! 2010102116165810021

Co-Ed News!! 2010102116220310021

Co-Ed News!! 48367495

Coed school will make their comeback on M! Countdown tonight with their new song Bbiribbom Bberibbom.

Here are some BTS photos of the girls and boys,take a look at the photos here,anticipating their comeback stage?

Source: NEWSEN
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Bugs list a new mini album release for Co.ed   Co-Ed News!! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:51 am

Co-Ed News!! Capture

Co-Ed News!! 15481379Co-Ed News!! 36330087

Bugs listed today a new mini album release for Co.ed under the 28th of October. Bugs in the past has released correct release dates for both Too Late and Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom, but not the correct type of release.

Originally, it was said by CCM and listed on Bugs that a mini album would be released on the 22nd, though. Maybe this is the mini album?

Source: Bugs/coedchina
Credit: Nathaniel @ Core Clique -- #1 Source to Co.ed
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Wang Biho takes on Co-Ed   Co-Ed News!! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Co-Ed News!! 20101024_gagconcert_coed

The ladies and gents of Co-Ed were Wang Biho’s latest victims on the October 24th episode of KBS 2TV’s “Gag Concert.”

Wang Biho’s warmed up his show by jokingly voicing:

“Since you guys sing and dance, you would be students at an arts school. If students like them went to my school, they would immediately be reported to the school dean. The dean would make them shave their heads.”

Wang Biho later scoffed at Co-Ed for the members’ unique nicknames. In particular, he targeted Solid Sungmin (알찬성민) and linked his name to one of Korea’s finest delicacies, pickled crabs. The first two letters of Sungmin’s name (알찬) also means ‘packed with eggs’ – the more eggs a pickled crab has, the better it tastes. Wang Biho teased Solid Sungmin by asking, “Are you a pickled crab?”

Sori and actor Kim Heung Gook also became victims of Wang Biho’s ridicule.

Source + Photo: TV Report
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Co-Ed’s first mini-album receives 50k pre-orders!   Co-Ed News!! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Co-Ed News!! 20101025_coed_01

Rookie group Co-Ed has already received 50,000 pre-orders for their first mini-album.

Their agency, Core Contents Media, revealed, “Co-Ed will be releasing their first mini-album, ‘Coed school.’ Fans who have heard of the album have already ordered 50,000 copies in pre-orders. We’re extremely thankful to the fans for showing so much interest despite this being their first mini-album. Even though there are 50,000 pre-orders, we will only be producing 20,000 to make it a special limited edition.”

Co-Ed’s first mini-album has been designed in a photobook style with various images of the individual members. The album consists of eight tracks, including “Too Late“, “Bbiribbom Bberibbom“, and “Words That Make My Heart Beat“.

“Coed School” will be released on November 2nd.

Source + Photo: Sports Chosun
allkpop
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Co-ed's Hyoyoung breaks her ankle   Co-Ed News!! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Co-Ed News!! Tumblrlbahxprxih1qdtgjw
Hyoyoung, member of the 10-member mixed group, Co.ed recently broke her ankle and went into surgery.

Hyoyoung fell down the stairs on the 14th after rehearsal and broke her ankle. Immediately, she received emergency treatment at a nearby hospital and is underwent surgery on the 15th.

Hyoyoung is cast in the drama "Jungle Fish 2" as a rival to T-ara's Jiyeon. The agency for Hyoyoung said, "Hyoyoung's injury is causing discussions for modifications in the schedule and script. Co.ed's activities will remain and we'll coordinate it differently," they said.

Meanwhile, the six men and four women group is promoting "Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom"

Source:Nate News
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Co-Ed Hyo Young’s ankle injury will not disrupt the filming of ‘Jungle Fish 2′   Co-Ed News!! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Co-Ed News!! 20101116_hyoyoung_jiyeon

Following the sudden announcement of Co-Ed’s Hyo Young breaking her ankle a couple of days ago, it was expected that KBS 2TV’s ‘Jungle Fish 2‘ would put a halt on drama shootings due to the absence of the idol actress.

However, on November 16th, Kim Jung Hwan PD told Money Today Star News, “This week’s broadcast (November 18th) will be postponed due to the broadcast of the ‘2010 Asian Games‘, and since an episode’s worth of filming has already been completed, there are no immediate setbacks for broadcasting.”

Kim PD continued, “Hyo Young’s agency (Core Contents Media) recently told us that they will make sure there are no setbacks for filming. Since Hyo Young’s character has an increasingly important role in the drama, as a producer I have great concerns.”

He concluded, “We have high anticipations for Hyo Young as a potential actress. For now, we think we just need to wait for her speedy recovery.”

Co-Ed’s Hyo Young is currently acting in ‘Jungle Fish 2′ as ‘Yoomi‘, alongside T-ara’s Jiyeon.

Source: Star News
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Ed News!!   Co-Ed News!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Co-Ed Hyewon’s audition video attracts a cold response
Spoiler:
lol! φάση έχει!!! Αλλά προφανώς η φωνή της έχει γίνει πολύ πιο τέλεια, ευτυχως !!

Co-Ed Visit Hyoyoung in Hospital

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Co-Ed’s CEO regrets the use of the members’ long nicknames   Co-Ed News!! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:04 pm

Co-Ed News!! 20101125_coed_radiostar_1
Quote :
While making an appearance on the November 24th broadcast of MBC’s “Radio Star,” participating members from T-ara and Co-Ed revealed that their company CEO had regretted about using such elaborate names for the Co-Ed members.

MC Kim Kuk Jin mused, “Your four-character names are much like TVXQ. One must have a certain level of pride in order to name yourselves after such a group; why did you?”

Co-Ed consists of unique names such as One Light Hyo Young, One Star Hyewon, Star Light Chanmi, Smile Soomi, Wise Taewoon, Rascal Kwang Haeng, Sky Earth Yoosung, Hot Blood Kangho, Balance Noori, and Solid Sungmin, all personally named by Kim Kwang Su, CEO of Core Contents Media.

T-ara’s Hyomin added, “When the member names for Co-Ed were first revealed, it didn’t receive a great response. The CEO must’ve seen the replies, as he asked me, ‘What do you think of the names?’ I replied that the reactions weren’t great and he began regretting it, saying, ‘I thought so.’”

Netizens commented, “Honestly, the member names are kind of much,” “Their comedic names made it easier to get used to them,” and “They have to go back to the naming center.”

Another segment of the show examined the reason behind T-ara’s need for a new member. When asked by MC Yoon Jong Shin why they decided to take on a new member, T-ara replied, “Ryu Hwa Young is the same age as maknae Jiyeon. Our CEO wanted to lower our average age so he added her.”
Spoiler:
Source + Photos: BNT News via Nate
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Co-Ed’s One Light Hyo Young talks about her past pageant days   Co-Ed News!! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:42 am

Co-Ed News!! 20101125_hyoyoung_1
On this week’s episode of MBC’s ‘Radio Star’, Co-Ed member One Light Hyo Young talked about her past participation in the Korean traditional pageant, ‘Miss Chunhyang’.

“In the 1st round, they look at your figure and appearance, while for the 2nd and 3rd rounds, they test your intelligence. In the 2nd stage, they throw questions at you, and if you answer them all without hesitation, you go through to the next round. I received the question, ‘What do you think about girls smoking?’,” said One Light Hyo Young.

She continued, “They don’t judge you on swimwear, but they do get you to wear very slim-fitting skinny jeans and tight white t-shirts. I think that was for them to judge on our body figures.”

Co-Ed News!! 20101125_hyoyoung_11-150x150
Co-Ed News!! 20101125_hyoyoung_5-150x150
Source: Newsen,allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Co-Ed Star Light Chan Mi’s graduation photos revealed   Co-Ed News!! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Co-Ed News!! 20101128_chanmi_coed
Quote :
Graduation photos of Co-Ed’s Star Light Chan Mi have been piquing much interest amongst netizens recently.

In contrast to her bright blonde hair that was styled to accentuate her powerful and charismatic features, the graduation pictures demonstrate a more innocent side of the idol. With her long, black-brown hair and the absence of heavy eye makeup, Chan Mi looks much more pure and modest, like a student with perfect school attendance.

Netizens commented, “She was prettier before debut”, “She doesn’t suit bleached hair and make up. It’s better to just go with the pure and innocent look”, and “She looked so innocent before debut. She went the wrong direction.”

Co-Ed performed their goodbye performance for ‘It’s Too Late’ and ‘Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom’ on Inkigayo this weekend.

Source: TV Report, allkpop
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Co-Ed to add a new member?   Co-Ed News!! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:55 am

Co-Ed News!! 20101130_coed
Rookie group Co-Ed might be adding on a new member, as revealed by an industry representative on November 30th.

The group currently consists of 10 members, four being female and six being male. The possibility of the new member being another a female is high.

The representative stated, “Co-Ed adding on a new female member is nearly confirmed. Once this member joins, the girls will create a separate unit group and greet their fans before the entire group’s official comeback.”

Co-Ed recently wrapped up their debut promotion and is currently preparing for their new album release this February.

Core Contents Media, the group’s agency, revealed, “We are currently discussing the addition of a new member, but there is nothing confirmed yet.”

Source: Star News via Nate,allkpop

..αλλά για να μην υποτιμάμε τα ήδη υπάρχοντα μέλη,ακούστε μια φωνάρα!!
(κάποιος να σταματήσει το πιάνο,με αποσυντονίζει!!

Co-Ed’s Kangho reveals his hidden vocals
Co-Ed News!! 20101130_kanghoThe video depicts Kangho singing The One’s ‘Dear Love’ while playing the piano, showing off a side of him that many haven’t seen before. I was surprised to notice that he’s actually a pretty good singer, check out the video below!!

Source:allkpop,chilloutb0x
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Co-Ed News   Co-Ed News!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Co-Ed News!! 20110106_coed_01
The members of Co-Ed made an appearance on Mnet’s “Beatle’s Code” and updated fans on their recent whereabouts, as well as honest thoughts on their activities as a group.

The topic of their unique member names came up, leading the members to reveal, “Truthfully, we’re not satisfied with our names. Sorry, CEO! Our faces get so red with embarrassment whenever people call us by our stage names. We’re actually really curious to see what name our new member, Seo Eun Gyo, will be given.”

MC Kim Jong Shin continued the interview by asking, “Lately, your labelmates T-ara have been doing very well. Aren’t you jealous?”

Without hesitation, Co-Ed replied, “We’re definitely jealous, but we will catch up to T-ara within two to three months.” When asked why specifically two to three months, they replied, “We’ll be making our comeback then!”

The full broadcast can be seen through Mnet on January 6th.

Source + Photos: Osen via Daum
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: co-ed news!!   Co-Ed News!! EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:20 am

Co-Ed News!! 20110210

The upcoming debut of 5dolls, however, put much attention on what the remaining male members were up to.

Hyewon revealed, “When ‘Co-Ed’ was first created, plans for unit promotions were already being made. Yet there won’t be a disbandment of Co-Ed. Just like how the girls are getting their own unit, the boys will be making their unit as well and are currently preparing for it.”

5dolls is scheduled to make their debut in the second week of February and are in the finalization stages of their music video. Chanmi expressed her excitement by stating, “Because Co-Ed had to deal with negative rumors, we weren’t able to show off our true potential. We also have a lot members, so there’s a big difference in the way parts are divided. This time, we’ve divided the parts fairly to show off everything we’ve got.”

When asked about their goal, they revealed, “To get #1 on a music program and to win a rookie award at a year-end ceremony.”

5dolls will break onto the music scene with their debut track, “Lip Mark“, which was produced by composer Brave Brothers .

source:allkpop

--
maybe einai ligo old auto (february 2011) alla mas afora gt deixnei pws den prokeitai na perimenoume mono apo ta girls polla alla KAI ta agoria mas krivoun polles ekpli3eis!!

CO-ED FIGHTING!!!

Last edited by ellieBC on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KLucy
♥♥♥♥♥
KLucy

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Ed News!!   Co-Ed News!! EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Πέρασα ότι news υπήρχαν στο Co-Ed [General Discussion] :)
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Ed News!!   Co-Ed News!! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:33 am

Co-Ed celebrates their 200th day anniversary

Co-Ed News!! 20110418_coed

Idol group Co-Ed celebrated their 200th day anniversary recently with a special cake from their fans.

Some of the members uploaded photos of the cake and tweeted:

Hyewon: “Thank you for celebrating the 200th day of Co-Ed! ^^ From now on, we will work even harder so please keep loving us~ The cake is so pretty haha”

Chanmi: “I heard today is the 200th day since Co-Ed’s debut!!! I forgot about it but I remembered because the fans reminded us. I was so surprised. The cake is so pretty! Thank you ^^ We will repay you with a more progressed image♥”

Eunkyo: “Ah Co-Ed’s 200th day!!! The cake looks so yummy haha I want to eat it fast. Thank you so much. We will keep being a hard-working Co-Ed!!!”

Yoosung: “The fans gifted us so many things because today is the 200th day [since debut]. I was really happy to see the fans I’ve known since my trainee days. You guys gave me presents too.. Thank you. We will do well this year too. Thank you again.”

Congratulations, Co-Ed!

Source: Hyewon, Soomi, Chanmi, Eunkyo and Yoosung’s Twitter
Tip: eikaimnida
Back to top Go down
SHINee_lover_tae
♥♥♥♥♥
SHINee_lover_tae

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Ed News!!   Co-Ed News!! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:28 am

CO-ED Pushes Back Comeback Date

Co-Ed News!! 8434-mbi5lv31u5

Despite growing anticipation, Core Contents Media's mixed group CO-ED's comeback date has been pushed back, as the label prepares for T-ara's comeback.

CO-ED member Yoosung broke the news through his cyworld, revealing CO-ED's original comeback date for July as well as the debut of CO-ED's male subunit group has been delayed, in order to make way for T-ara and Davichi's comeback.

While there is no word yet on CO-ED's new comeback date, fans can be assured not to expect a debut from the male sub unit, for the rest of the year.

s:gokpop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Co-Ed News!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Ed News!!   Co-Ed News!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Co-Ed News!!
Page 1 of 1