Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The tour was a huge success & upcoming performance in "DON"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

The tour was a huge success & upcoming performance in "DON" Empty
PostSubject: The tour was a huge success & upcoming performance in "DON"   The tour was a huge success & upcoming performance in "DON" EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:21 am

[10.08.02] 4minute's 3-city tour declared a huge success

The tour was a huge success & upcoming performance in "DON" 83714997

Girl group 4minute's 3-city tour in Japan is a hit!

The girl group recently released their 2nd single, "I My Me Mine," and from July 31 through August 1, the girls made three stops in just two days, hitting Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya, capturing the hearts of their Japanese fans.

Already through their large-scale promotions in March and May of this year, the girls have caught the attention of influential media throughout Japan, and have seen all of the tickets to their concerts sell out. This time, the girls have selected a 3-part attack plan, trying to charm people from deep inside, using live concerts in the three cities.

The result has been a massive success for the girls. Beginning with LaQua Gardens at Tokyo Dome, and following with Nagoya and Osaka, a huge number of people gathered at the concerts. Having just debuted two months ago, this has been an exceptional result.

One reason for this has been that 4minute, unlike other girl groups, has garnered mostly female fans ages 10 to 20. At the three concerts, a great number of young female fans showed up, making the crowd look more like a male idol group's fan club due to the wild screaming and enthusiasm with which the young women showed.

Source: Chosun
Translation: its_matteo @ 4-minute.com

[10.08.02] 4minute to perform on Japanese TV show "DON!"

The tour was a huge success & upcoming performance in "DON" 4minute2

4minute will be performing on NTV's "DON!" music program, according to Universal Music officials.

The girls seem to have already recorded the performance, and it will be airing on August 3 starting at 11:55 a.m. 4minute will reportedly perform "I My Me Mine (Japanese Version)" on the show. This follows their appearances on "Music Japan," "Happy Music," and TBS's special on girl groups from Korea.

Source: UMJ
Back to top Go down

The tour was a huge success & upcoming performance in "DON"
Page 1 of 1