Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos] Empty
PostSubject: Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos]   Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:58 am

Birth name: Yoo So-young (유소영)
Date of birth: March 29, 1986 (age 24)
Position: Vocal
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Soyoung is making her comeback as an actress   Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos] 20100820_actdebut_soyoung-460x306

Former After School member, Yoo Soyoung, will be making a comeback as an actress!

Through her minihompy on the 20th, she captured a lot of attention with a post that read, “Bad memories, I will toss them all out and make a comeback.”

Soyoung has recently signed a contract with Deopoyi Entertainment (더포이엔터테인먼트). Actress Go So Young and actor Lee Young Woo are also signed under that company as well.

On the 20th, a company representative held a phone conversation with Money Today Star News. The representative revealed:

“After stopping singing activities, Soyoung wanted to commence activities as an actress this time. She will be giving it her all. Soyoung confessed that she wants to become an actress like Go So Young sunbae. Interestingly, Go So Young is also under our company. It’s a funny coincidence.”

Meanwhile, Yoo Soyoung will officially debut as an actress towards the end of 2010.

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Ex-After School member Soyoung will continue as an actress   Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:07 am

Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos] 100827yoosoyoungdebut14

Although Yoo Soyoung was forced to withdraw from popular idol group After School due to health concerns, the cute and fuzzy member will be making her return, not as a singer, but as an actress.

On the 28th, Soyoung revealed photos of her trip to Japan on her minihompy, and she talked about becoming an actress.

She was showered with love from netizens with comments like, “Pure goddess,” “She’s too pretty,” “Love it!”, and “Stunning, can I go with you?”

Soyoung stated herself,

In order to celebrate my new start, I went to Japan with my family. Although the trip was so short, I enjoyed it very much. These days I plan to relax a bit more, exercise often, and learn Japanese in my free time. I’m very delighted to know that I can also stay busy with work. My family and friends have been too good to me, they’re just precious. I have worked so hard for this, and I’ll prove it to you. Just wait!

Source: AKP
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Former After School member Soyoung makes a huge transformation   Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:00 am

Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos] 6

Former After School member Soyoung updated her mini hompi on the 14th of October and uploaded a new photo of herself.

In this photo, she can be seen with a long wavy hair with rosy cheeks looking very beautiful and more mature.

Netizens commented, "Compared to before, she's really beautiful", "Come back soon!", "She looks pretty".

Meanwhile, So Young is going to make a comeback and debut as an actress, she is currently preparing for a part and signing a contract.

Source: newsen
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: After School former member So Young for Allure Magazine   Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos] EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:15 am

Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos] 1

Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos] 2

Former After School member So Young shows off her beauty in a pictorial for fashion magazine Allure. On the pictorial, she showed her milky skin and colorful make up.

This was Soyoung's first time to be part of a fashion magazine. It's her debut pictorial. Despite it being her first experience she appeared beautifully and was professional during the entire shoot, it went by smoothly and was a success. She has a bright attitude and beautiful skin which was perfect for the shoot.

After leaving After School, she is preparing for a fresh start as an actress. There are many expectations set on So Young and they are preparing very well for her debut soon.

Source: Sports Chosun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos]   Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos] Empty

Back to top Go down

Soyoung (former member) [Info,images,videos]
Page 1 of 1