Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which female idol looks best in hot pants?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

Which female idol looks best in hot pants? Empty
PostSubject: Which female idol looks best in hot pants?   Which female idol looks best in hot pants? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:23 pm

[10.07.30] Which female idol looks best in hot pants?

Which female idol looks best in hot pants? 4min8

An article released by OSEN asks readers a very interesting question. As we see now in the kpop industry looks is quiet important, and idols now-a-days have the potential to rock out outfits that will wow fans. Hence why this article asks us, "Which girl group female idol looks best in hot pants?"

Now in this article they gives us a few options to choose from, and the options they give us are not dissapointing at all. They are Tiffany from SNSD, Ga-in from Brown Eyed Girls, Uee from After School and of course who can leave out our cute and sexy HyunAh.

Now i know your dying to find out what this article has to say about our HyunAh so here it is:

In the K-pop industry there are a lot of female idols that wear hot pants (or in america/canada we call them short shorts), not only do they look good but very sexy as well. They show off their nice curves and make fans go wild.

Recently on the internet, netizens hold votes to decide which girl group looks best in these hot pants, using this an another excuse to beat the heat. So out of these four girls who will netizens think will look best in hot pants?

With the height of over 170cm, and totally sexy, Uee from After School gets picked as the perfect female idol to fit in hot pants. Her body type and figure makes her different from her other girls, making all the fans focus on her.

4minute's HyunAh when performing has a special ability, she has the ability to hypnotize fans with her curves and smooth moves. When HyunAh sings her part in "Hot Issue" she goes "My waist is more slender then yours, my legs are longer then yours" both you and I must agree with what she says.

We can't forget Tiffany from SNSD, and Ga-In from Brown Eyed Girls. Even though they looks small and fragile, they have an even and nice body. Therefore when they wear hot pants they look better then others. With hot pants and a nice pair of high heels, they acctract lots of attention and and fans just cant help but take a second look.

Netizens responded quickly to this article giving their own opinions and our HyunAh got some awesome feedback saying how she looks the best in hot pants and her age gives her an upper-hand. So what do we 4minute fans really think? I know we all think HyunAh is the best, but are there any other opinions? Or other girls that aren't mention'd here that should be?

Source: OSEN + Baidu.com
Reported and Translated By: snsding.com + inuseed@4-minute.com
Special Thanks: kueensora@4-minute.com
----------------------
----------------------
i Hyuna einai pragmatika teleia me hot pants alla kai i UEE m'aresei polu~
Back to top Go down
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: Re: Which female idol looks best in hot pants?   Which female idol looks best in hot pants? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:11 am

i vote for UEE !!!! h monh pou exei ligo kreas!!!!!
hihi!!!
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: Which female idol looks best in hot pants?   Which female idol looks best in hot pants? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:14 am

kai i tiffany exei kreas apla to exei ston pisinouli olo~
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Which female idol looks best in hot pants?   Which female idol looks best in hot pants? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:19 am

HyunAh είναι sexy και το ξέρει!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: Re: Which female idol looks best in hot pants?   Which female idol looks best in hot pants? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:23 am

konnaheartsjae wrote:

hahahaha!!!!! nai ontw ontws!!!!to thema einai oti oles tous deixnoun teleies gt exoun teleia swmata.... h diafora einai sth leptomeria!
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: Which female idol looks best in hot pants?   Which female idol looks best in hot pants? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:26 am

JaeSo wrote:
konnaheartsjae wrote:

hahahaha!!!!! nai ontw ontws!!!!to thema einai oti oles tous deixnoun teleies gt exoun teleia swmata.... h diafora einai sth leptomeria!

swstiiii~ einai oles teleies... Which female idol looks best in hot pants? 876959
Back to top Go down
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: Re: Which female idol looks best in hot pants?   Which female idol looks best in hot pants? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:30 am

konnaheartsjae wrote:
JaeSo wrote:
konnaheartsjae wrote:

swstiiii~ einai oles teleies... Which female idol looks best in hot pants? 876959

konna klaime oles mazi don't worry!!!! i'm with u!!! Which female idol looks best in hot pants? 876959
Back to top Go down
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

PostSubject: Re: Which female idol looks best in hot pants?   Which female idol looks best in hot pants? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

mn akouw xaza twra!!! mia xara eisai su!!

poso eukola kataleigoume off topic se tetoia topics XD
Back to top Go down
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: Re: Which female idol looks best in hot pants?   Which female idol looks best in hot pants? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:47 am

konnaheartsjae wrote:
mn akouw xaza twra!!! mia xara eisai su!!

poso eukola kataleigoume off topic se tetoia topics XD
w thank u!!!! vre mia xara eimaste oles mas!!! apla den eimaste perfect gia auto k den eimaste k idols!!!lol!!! ok ok! end of off topic!!! s stelnw pm!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which female idol looks best in hot pants?   Which female idol looks best in hot pants? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which female idol looks best in hot pants?
Page 1 of 1