Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret (girl group)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

Secret (girl group) Empty
PostSubject: Secret celebrates Chuseok in their dorm   Secret (girl group) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Secret (girl group) 20100924_secretchuseok3

The girls of Secret are celebrating Chuseok in their dorm, rather than going home to their families.

Member Jieun posted pictures of the girls posing with their fresh faces on her minihompy.

She wrote, “This is our first Chuseok since our debut last year. We didn’t go back home because of our busy schedule, but we had fun making songpyun with each other.”

Fans commented,

“The songpyun is so cute.”
“It’s nice to see them together on Chuseok.”

They look prettier with no makeup.

Source: Newsen
Photo: Jieun’s minihompy
Secret (girl group) 20100924_secretchuseok3

Secret (girl group) 20100924_secretchuseok2

Secret (girl group) 20100924_secretchuseok

s:allkpop !!

Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Secret (girl group)   Secret (girl group) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Secret (girl group) SECRET’s Hyosung ranks her looks

SECRET’s Hyosung recently ranked her looks within her team on KBS2TV’s “Star Golden Bell.”

MC Ji Suk Jin asked, “Last week, SECRET’s Sunhwa made an appearance on the show and chose herself as the prettiest member of SECRET. What do you think about that?”

Hyosung answered, “I think I’m ranked 4th in terms of looks. Sunhwa and JiEun both have very pretty faces and everyone thinks Zinger is beautiful in real life. As for me, I think I have more charms as opposed to looking pretty.”

She continued, “I think I have the same image as one of the fixed panelists on Star Golden Bell. I have the confidence to be funnier than Jung Juri.” She then got up and showed off her comedic dances.

Hyosung’s cute antics can be found on the 25th through Star Golden Bell.

Source: MyDaily
Photo: Star News

κούκλααα είναι!! Secret (girl group) 783238
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: [news] Secret performs for ‘47th Grand Bell Film Awards’ opening ceremony   Secret (girl group) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Secret (girl group) 20100925_secret08-370x275
On September 25th, the girls of Secret kicked off the opening ceremony for the ‘47th Grand Bell Film Awards‘ with their single, “Madonna”.

This day was particularly special for actor So Ji Sub, who was awarded the ‘Merit of Cultural Exchange’ by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism for helping spread Korea’s culture throughout Asia.

So Ji Sub’s acting in “I’m Sorry, I Love You” and “Rough Cut” has helped bring a lot of international interest into Korean cinema. On the stage, Secret’s Zinger revealed her admiration for So Ji Sub, saying, “I’m a fan of So Ji Sub“.

The festival runs over a 5-day period from September 25th to the 30th. However, the actual awards will be handed out on October 29th at Kyung Hee University’s Hall of Peace.

Meanwhile, the netizens are going wild over Hyosung’s amazing performance.

Check out stills from the performance below!
Secret (girl group) 20100925_secret05

Spoiler:
s:allkpop
Τέλειες Κουκλάρες και απο ενδυματολογίκη άποψη το ίδιο!! Secret (girl group) 7788 Secret (girl group) 7788 Secret (girl group) 54139 Secret (girl group) 54139
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Secret will have final “Madonna” promotions this week   Secret (girl group) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:54 am

Secret (girl group) 20101001_secret_1-460x408

Secret will wrap up their “Madonna” performances on this week’s music programs, with their final goodbye stage on SBS‘ “Inkigayo“.

Concluding their second mini-album promotions, the girls will still be continuing their solo activities while preparing tracks for their next album.

“Madonna” could definitely be considered as Secret’s most successful track yet.

Source + Photo: Economy Today

άντε τέλεια περιμένω όλο και περισσότερα απο αυτές!! Secret (girl group) 54139 Secret (girl group) 54139
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: SECRET express their thoughts on their lives as a female idol group   Secret (girl group) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:47 am

Secret (girl group) 20101001_secret_11

SECRET, who have had a very successful run with their latest title track, ‘Madonna‘, are performing their last set of performances this week before they bow out, rest, and prepare for their next album. The girl group recently participated in an interview, where they talked about their new house, what it takes to be a part of a girl group, and what they think about the other female idol groups they must compete with.

Check it out below.

Q) You have gone from basement idols to ground idols. Do you like it now that you’ve moved?

We moved to the second floor of a villa in Han Nam-dong. The air on the second floor feels more fresh. (Laughs) And there are policemen who are always guarding us 24/7, so it feels much safer.” (Hyosung)

Q) Why are the police guarding you?

Apparently there are senior officials who live in the houses next to and in front of us. Every day there are two policemen patrolling the area. There’s also a Myanmar Embassy at an alley nearby, so the security is awesome. (Zinger)

Q) I can bet the policemen are fans of SECRET too.

We didn’t think they would know us at first. But one day the members were walking and a policeman was singing ‘Magic‘ and doing the dance moves. We didn’t think of them much before, but from then on, we started to keep our actions in check. The policemen stand outside the bathroom, and we’re always paranoid if they can hear us turn on the shower (laughs). (Sunhwa)

Q) You’ve all gotten prettier after doing ‘Madonna’ promotions. There was also one time when Hyosung’s provocative clothes were a hot topic.

We all lost an average of 5 kg. Since there are so many pretty and skinny girl groups, even if we lose weight, you can never tell. I thought my clothes were a bit provocative too but nobody else thought the same. Since I’m short, it didn’t look that provocative… I’m sad. (Hyosung)

Q) Girl groups all seem like swans. What is the hardest part of being in a girl group?

It’s the hardest when we diet. Isn’t it human nature to have an appetite? Seeing myself worrying about whether my face will swell the next day after not being able to withstand my hunger, it’s sad and pathetic. Sometimes we hold out our hunger for 10 hours, practicing our choreography in killer heels. It’s definitely not easy being part of a girl group. But even if it’s this hard, when we stand on stage for the performance, the strength we didn’t have before suddenly comes back to us. (Ji Eun)

Q) You must’ve participated in a lot of auditions before your debut. How does it feel watching ‘Superstar K2′?

We did countless auditions ever since middle school. Whenever I watch ‘Superstar K2′, old memories come back to me and my heart beats faster. The contestants have so much talent. Us members are supporting John Park a lot. (Sunhwa)

Q) If you had to give advice to your hoobaes who want to be part of a girl group?

You must have talent. Self-pride is also essential. If you want to withstand other pretty girl groups, it is essential to have the self-pride that lets you think, “I’m the best.” (Zinger)

Q) Amongst the fierce competition among girl groups, which of them has caught your attention?

miss A who is also a 4-member group. All of the members are really talented and it’s a really balanced group. We also admire their creativity and music and very much like them. (Hyosung)

Q) Can you withstand the competitiveness among girl groups?

Competition is really cruel. KARA and T-ara will be returning in October, sparking another battle. Although competition is cruel, we will continue to work hard to become a girl group that everyone in the nation likes. (JiEun)

via allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Secret’s JiEun voted ‘the most popular with male idols’   Secret (girl group) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:32 am

Secret (girl group) 20101001_jieun_01

MBC’s “Bouquet” recently held a poll amongst male idol groups before their recording for the “MT Best Couple Contest“, and asked 13 male idol members who they thought was the most popular female star.

The winner?

Secret’s JiEun took first, with the reason being that “She’s like a goddess when she sings ‘Madonna.’” Fellow group member Hyosung even revealed, “JiEun gets hit on the most off-stage.”

Hilariously, 4minute’s not-so-shy HyunA stepped up and asked the boy groups, “Want to date me?”

The episode will broadcast on October 3rd at 4:00 PM.

Source: Sports Chosun, allkpop
Photo: Arts Photo

Πραγματικά και είναι υπέροχη!! Secret (girl group) 783238 poor Hyana lol!
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Lee Joon thinks SECRET’s Hyosung is interested in him?   Secret (girl group) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:39 am

Secret (girl group) 20101014_joon_hyosung

MBLAQ member Lee Joon has been a hot topic as of late, as he recently confessed that he thinks SECRET’s member Hyosung is interested in him.

Lee Joon recently recorded ‘Star Golden Bell’, and revealed his thoughts about which male group member would be the most popular amongst the female idol groups.

He confidently said, “Of course I’m the most popular. I think Hyosung has interest in me.”

When MC Ji Suk Jin asked why he thought about it in that way, Lee Joon replied, “There was a time when we were put as couples for a cable show, I went up to her and hugged her without saying anything. If I did that to other girls, they would get angry or show a negative expression, but afterwards Hyosung just laughed. I am positive that she likes me.”

Hyosung, who was also at the recording, said in response, “When Lee Joon suddenly came and hugged me, it was in the middle of a recording, so all I could do was laugh.”

However, B2ST’s Yoseob added, “I think Lee Joon has got the whole situation wrong or something, because there was a recent article on the news that the most popular person amongst the SECRET members was in fact, me”, causing everyone to laugh.

The episode will be broadcast this coming October 16th.

Source + Photo: Star News
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Secret celebrates one year anniversary   Secret (girl group) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:16 am

Secret (girl group) 20101015_secret

The ladies of Secret recently celebrated their one year anniversary with an aegyo photo.

Secret uploaded a photo on their me2Day with the caption, ‘Our one year anniversary since debut. Please congratulate us.‘

At the beginning of Secret’s debut, they revealed a picture of their basement dorm, which initially shocked the public. Since then, they’ve upgraded their digs to a dorm and have established themselves with the concepts of ‘Magic’ and ‘Secret’, receiving much love from their addictive melodies.

In the photo, the Secret members all have their index fingers over their lips, commemorating their one year anniversary.

The netizens have commented,

‘It’s so touching achieving your one year anniversary’
‘Congratulations’
‘Until your ten year annivesary, go go go!’

On the other hand, Secret’s Hyosung celebrated her birthday two days ago, and expressed her gratitude for her mother over her me2Day. Congratulations to the girls and hopefully they can celebrate many more anniversaries.

Source: TVDaily
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Secret performs at 2010 Korean FA Cup Final   Secret (girl group) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:37 pm

Secret (girl group) 20101023_secret-460x294

Girl group Secret took to the stage at Busan Asia Stadium for the Football Association Cup final on October 24th.

The match was played by Busan I’Park FC and Suwon Samsung Bluewings, and the girls of Secret celebrated the final stage of the competition with a special stage.

Sunhwa, whose hometown is Busan, told the interviewer, “I’m honored to perform at a game held in my hometown. We’ll perform to be part of the spirit of the game.”

Meanwhile, the Secret girls are planning to mark their one-year anniversary on October 31st by meeting their fans.

Source: Daum
allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: SECRET’s Han Sunhwa to star in a movie   Secret (girl group) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Secret (girl group) 20101107_sunhwa1-460x417
SECRET’s Han Sunhwa revealed on a recent broadcast of MBC’s ’Bouquet‘ that she auditioned for the female lead in director Kwon Soo Kyeong’s new movie, ‘Little Heroes‘.

Kwon, along with actors Choi Ran and Park Joon Kyu, oversaw the judging of the auditions, and found Sunhwa’s effort to be the most satisfactory. Sunhwa beat out 34 other hopefuls (all girl group members), and signed the contract right then and there at the audition.

Director Kwon expressed, ‘We choose Han Sunhwa because she has potential, enthusiasm, and she prepared well.‘

Sunhwa, who couldn’t hide her joy, said, ‘I love you, director!’

Sunhwa will star opposite of actor Jung Joon Ho (“Marrying the Mafia“, “IRIS“). Stay tuned to allkpop for further details!

Source: TVReport
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: SECRET reveals their inner fan girl for So Ji Sub   Secret (girl group) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm

Secret (girl group) 20101202_secret_1

During a recent recording of ‘God of Food Road’, SECRET was given the opportunity to call up their favorite Hallyu star, So Ji Sub.

On the variety show, the girls revealed to the show’s MCs that their ideal man was So Ji Sub. MC Jung Jun Ha then whipped out his phone and began to call the actor.

Zinger could hardly conceal her excitement – it was beyond belief that she was about to have a ‘phone date’ with her idol! She bubbled, “Is this really So Ji Sub?? Oh my goodness, to think something like this is happening to me, I even collect your books. I’m so happy I got this lucky!”

When Zinger asked the actor, “Do you know SECRET?”, So Ji Sub replied, “I know the songs ‘Magic‘ and ‘Madonna‘. I’m a SECRET fan.” Immediately, the girls got up and sang the ‘Magic’ song, happily concluding their conversation.

The members of SECRET also surprised the cast after revealing their very unusual girl group diet. Normally, watching calories and denying their stomachs of heavy foods is the regimen that girl groups follow, but SECRET revealed, “We always controlled what we ate because of our diets, but we have confidence when it comes to eating well. We heard today’s menu is pork? We will satisfy our desires with the unfinished meat.”
Secret (girl group) 20101202_secret_2
Source: Newsen via Nate
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Secret (girl group)   Secret (girl group) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:26 am

Secret (girl group) St_1291958882_-1640327358_0

SECRET reflected on receiving an award that an artist can win only once in their career – the ‘YEPP rookie award’ – through an interview with Sports Today.

The members revealed, “It was amazing being able to stand on a stage we only ever watched from home. It made us greedy in wanting to win something greater next time.”

Leader Hyo Sung continued, “We were anticipating the award a bit, but actually receiving it made tears stream down our faces. It was the first time we ever received an award, so it was an emotional experience. We’ll be working harder in order to achieve a win on a music program along with ‘bonsang’ next year.”

Song Ji Eun expressed, “This was my first time attending an awards ceremony and it was a brighter atmosphere than I imagined it to be. I cried because of how I touched I was after we won. We promised each other before we debuted to attend an awards ceremony next year no matter what. I’m proud of having kept that promise, and the thought of how much our members suffered to reach this point just brought tears in my eyes.”

Zinger concluded, “I felt like our dream became a reality. I’m so genuinely thankful to the people that helped us realize this dream. We’ll be working hard in order to win a ‘bonsang’ next year. Please anticipate us, as we will also be making more variety show appearances.”

Congratulations, ladies!

Source + Photos: Sports Today via Nate

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret (girl group)   Secret (girl group) Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret (girl group)
Page 1 of 1