Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October Empty
PostSubject: VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October   VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:19 am

VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October Vnt_100930

Are you ready for another girl group debut? VNT (who also goes by V-92) is a new female trio set to debut in October.

Produced by Kim Chang Hwan, he has also produced for singers Chae Yeon and Kim Gun Mo.

Not much is known about the members, but we do know that their debut MV will feature Shinee’s Min Ho!

VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October Vnt2_1009301

just wait! lol!
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Re: VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October   VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:22 am

MMM omorfoules einai....perimenw to debuto tous
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Re: VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October   VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:31 am

Με την SM??

Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: New girl group VNT release teaser video feat. SHINee’s Minho!   VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:48 pm

VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October 20101027_vnt-460x323

New pop-trio VNT has been gearing up for their debut, and they’ve recruited a formidable star to help! SHINee’s Minho will be featured for the music video of their title track, “Sound“.

Debuting under Media Line, CEO Kim Chang Hwan stated, “VNT is a highly skilled idol group consisting of girls entirely in their teens. They’ll be displaying different types of music from the standard girl groups out there.”

As an afterthought, Kim added, “I didn’t think it’d be this hard making an idol group.” Interestingly enough, Kim Chang Hwan was also the producer for Kim Gun Mo, Chae Yeon, and Clon.

Originally named V-92 (V-9-to the 2), VNT was originally scheduled to debut for September with 4 members. Unfortunately due to undisclosed circumstances, one member ended up leaving the group, forcing the new trio to come up with a new name.

Check out the teaser below!

via allkpop
Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Re: VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October   VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:16 am

Inna wrote:
VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October 20101027_vnt-460x323

New pop-trio VNT has been gearing up for their debut, and they’ve recruited a formidable star to help! SHINee’s Minho will be featured for the music video of their title track, “Sound“.

Debuting under Media Line, CEO Kim Chang Hwan stated, “VNT is a highly skilled idol group consisting of girls entirely in their teens. They’ll be displaying different types of music from the standard girl groups out there.”

As an afterthought, Kim added, “I didn’t think it’d be this hard making an idol group.” Interestingly enough, Kim Chang Hwan was also the producer for Kim Gun Mo, Chae Yeon, and Clon.

Originally named V-92 (V-9-to the 2), VNT was originally scheduled to debut for September with 4 members. Unfortunately due to undisclosed circumstances, one member ended up leaving the group, forcing the new trio to come up with a new name.

Check out the teaser below!

via allkpop

ti egine minho agori mu se ola ta MV's tha paris meros??

tCp...
kseroume se pia etaireia anikoun t koritsakia??
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: VNT releases “Sound” music video starring SHINee’s Minho   VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:35 am

VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October 20101029_vnt_minho-460x344

The music video teaser for new girl group VNT caused quite a stir, as it was revealed that SHINee’s Minho would be starring in the video.

Minho plays the part of a DJ in the video, and it is directed by Hong Wingi, who has directed music videos for Wheesung, B2ST, Miss A, and 4minute.

The director stated, “I’ve filmed a lot of music videos for singers, but it’s the first time I’ve seen singers who expressed the lyrics with their bodies and faces this well.”

Check out their “Sound” music video below and remember to support them by purchasing the music.

My Boo:

Tip: Adriekhun
allkpop
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

PostSubject: Rookie group VNT hopes to succeed with their music, not their visuals   VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:56 pm

VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October 20101104_vnt_20

Another girl group has emerged to be added to the saturated lineup of girl groups already dominating 2010. New girl group debuts have now become the norm of the industry, and it’s something that isn’t at all surprising to music fans and representatives alike.

However, VNT is said to be different from their seniors. The group chose to focus more on their music rather than visuals, and is actually the first group ever to be produced by the ‘Midas hand’ of the industry, Kim Chang Hwan. The producer has over 20 years of experience under his belt, making other big names such as Kim Gun Mo to watch over the group.

VNT debuted on November 4th with their R&B and hip hop dance track, “Sound (YeYeYe).” The group consists of LIL’J (18), Tina (18), and Yumi (17). Because the members were born in the year 1992 (Yumi is counted as 1992 because her birth month lands earlier in the year), their group name was decided to be VNT, standing for ‘Voice of Ninety Two.’

Their dreams of becoming singers first began two years ago after meeting Media Line’s CEO, Kim Chang Hwan. Kim Chang Hwan has produced a number of big name stars over the past 20 years, including Park Mi Kyung, Shin Seung Hoon, Clon, Chaeyeon, Lee Jung, Kim Geun Mo, and others, earning him the nickname, “Hit Maker.”

LIL’J, the rapper of the group, stated, “It’s been about two years since we first began rehearsing together. I’m a personal fan of Brown Eyed Girls‘ Miryo senior, and heard that she used to be a trainee with our CEO in the past. That’s why I wanted to join this company.”

She went on to state, “One thing that I’m confident about is, like our CEO stated, our music. We’ll become a team that wins because of our talents, not our looks. Tina and I dropped out of high school for this, and we will be sure to show everyone our passion for music.”

Tina added, “I was originally a fan of Kim Gun Mo senior. I auditioned for this company thinking that I could learn a lot from him since he’s also a part of this company. Thankfully, I passed, and now I’m debuting as a member of VNT.”

Their seniors have also been giving them words of encouragement. Yumi revealed, “Despite his busy schedule, Kim Gun Mo senior teaches us piano and gives us singing tips. He also buys us a lot of delicious food. Chae Yeon unni visits our rehearsal room and teaches us how to dance attractively.”

VNT concluded their interview by stating, “We may be a girl group, but we dream of changing the Korean music industry with our music. Our first and foremost goal is to have our fans listen to high quality music. We want to become the top in every aspect, and later become seniors that lure others to dream of becoming like us. Of course, we also dream of an award at the year-end awards this year.”

Spoiler:

Source + Photo: Star News
allkpop
Back to top Go down
faysun
♥♥
faysun

PostSubject: Re: VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October   VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:36 pm

akousa to tragoudi tous kai einai poli kalo!!
ton teleutaio kairo diskola mou aresoun nea groups!
alla einai kaloules.kai einai anakoufisi oti einai mono 3!exo varethei na vlepo kainouria groups me ipervolika polla meli!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October   VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October Empty

Back to top Go down

VNT: New Girl Group Set To Debut This October
Page 1 of 1