Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Park Jaebum profile

Go down 
+5
jennypara
hotdbsk.gr
NunaNena
Darkeella
JaeSo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
faysun
♥♥
faysun

Park Jaebum profile - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:17 pm

gia ta tatoo pou kanei (kai tha ftasei se simeio na min exei simeio sto soma tou xoris tattoo) den me noiazei katholou!!
alla to mali einai xaaaaaalia!!
einai apo ta apotiximena ksantha ! elpizo oti den einai monimo!!!
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:23 pm

gt ta forums den exoun na kaneis like ena post? >.< xD

ontws kai egw euxomai na min einai monimo alla nta3ei afou tou aresei dne tha tou pw tpt. tha tou pw bravo paidi mou pou kaneis mia allagi stin zwi sou. xDD
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:15 am

hahahahah emena mou arese sto high cut giati panta kanoun wraies fotografishs alla pisteuo oti den 8a ta kratisi polu kai ro 3an8a twra gia ta tattoo nomizw to exei parakanei den 3erw... :/ h toulaxiston na mhn ta kanei to ena toso konta sto allo
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: “Mr. Idol” reveals four members of fictional idol group, ‘Mister Children’   Park Jaebum profile - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:15 am

“Mr. Idol” reveals four members of fictional idol group, ‘Mister Children’

Park Jaebum profile - Page 4 Tumblr_lqbtu5NAnL1ql83a9o1_500

The members of fictional idol band ‘Mister Children‘ from the upcoming movie ‘Mr. Idol’ have finally been unveiled!

The movie centers around the four members of ‘Mister Children’, an idol band that’s 2% lacking from a perfect image. They endure the harsh training regimen from infamous producer ‘Oh Goo Joo’ (played by Park Ye Jin) in order to become the nation’s top idols.

The movie aims to show the reality behind the work it takes to raise an idol group, as well as expose the intricacies of the show business industry.

Fans can look forward to the stellar performances from Ji Hyun Woo and Jay Park, who will be showing off their impressive singing and dancing skills alongside their talented castmates.

The posters revealed today identify the remaining two members of the group aside from Jay Park and Ji Hyun Woo. From top left to right, the poster reads, “Rapper Ricky: ‘I learned how to speak Korean through rap!’”; “Dancer Jio: ‘A dancing machine that moves faster than he can talk!’”; and “Leader Eugene: ‘I only have this song to give!’”.

The movie hits theaters in October!

Source + Photos: OSEN via Nate
~~~~~

kai nai ok to 3eka8arisame 8a ton doume se duo tainies! Park Jaebum profile - Page 4 13788
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Boom and Jay Park emphasize their friendship (Boom’s discharge ceremony)   Park Jaebum profile - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Boom and Jay Park emphasize their friendship (Boom’s discharge ceremony)

Park Jaebum profile - Page 4 Staringjay

Celebrity Boom was released from the army on the 22nd. Singer Jay Park also welcomed him back. Netizens are cheering for him as well by saying, “We anticipate the future activities of ‘ssanti’ Boom.”

tweets:

Boom (Lee Min-Ho), entered the army in October 29th, 2009 (omit). Back then, Boom commented, “I’m half-nervous and half-excited. The army is another society. I will leave the name Boom behind and do my best as Lee Min-Ho.” As he had stated, Boom returned to his fans after finishing his duties well.

On August 14th, Boom wrote, “It’s finally my last vacation. Excitement!! Shaking!! I’m finally getting one of these. I cannot believe this moment. Like like like” on his twitter, revealing his feelings close to the discharge.

(omit) Super Junior’s Lee Teuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong came to Boom’s discharge ceremony, keeping their friendship. Jay Park participated in the ceremony as well and emphasized his friendship (with Boom). The ardent relationship between Boom and Jay Park are well known. In 2009, when Jay Park left 2PM due to the internet controversy, and flew back to the US, Boom was the only one that showed his support publicly, though it was hard to do so at the time.

Back then, Boom wrote to Jay Park, “My heart hurts as if it is ripping in two as (Jay) is a dongsaeng I love very much. I know that he will return as a better person as I believe in and love my brother. This hyung will try harder so that when you return, I will protect you and give you a hug.” To keep this friendship, Jay Park came to visit Boom at his discharge ceremony.

(omit) Boom already has broadcast recording schedules. He will return to Strong Heart on this coming 25th and make a comeback to variety programs. He will also start as the new DJ for the SBS radio, Young Street. In the army, Boom was active as an MC and he will show off his skills to the listeners every night.

At the discharge ceremony, Boom revealed, “I can’t believe (that I’m discharged). Thanks for the warm welcome. My duty now is to give laughter to the public. I will give the passion and the energy I learned from the army to the viewers.”

Reporter Hong Min-Chul

Additional photos from the ceremony:

PICS

SOURCE: ENS Magazine; TRANSLATOR: Lydia@JAYPARK.NET
Back to top Go down
faysun
♥♥
faysun

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 pm

o Boom einai apo tous anthropous pou den stamatisane pote na einai dipla sto jay!
xairomai pou eksakolothoun na exoun toso kali sxesi !!
thelo na tous do na kanoun pragmata mazi!! na zisoume palies kales wild bunny stigmes!!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Jay Park breakdances for ‘Immortal Song 2′   Park Jaebum profile - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Jay Park breakdances for ‘Immortal Song 2′

Park Jaebum profile - Page 4 Tumblr_lqw5wa392V1ql83a9o1_500

On the September 3 episode of ‘Immortal Song 2: Sing the Legend’, Jay Park did exactly what he did best during the first round — a bboy themed dance battle! Naturally Jay Park’s breakdancing moves attracted a lot of attention.

Jay Park excited the crowd by performing to Deux’s “Turn Around and Look At Me” with acrobatic movements including a back jump.

In an interview before he took stage, Jay Park confidently stated, “My own color, passion for music, and a powerful stage performance is what I want to show on ‘Immortal 2′, today I think I could do that.”

The other idol singers on ‘Immortal Song 2′ also choose Jay Parks performance as the most anticipated act on the show.

We’ll just have to wait for Saturday’s episode and see Jay Park’s moves for ourselves! Stay tuned for the performance on allkpop.

Source + Image: Naver
allkpop
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:27 am

Jay Park clarifies dating rumors

Singer Jay Park was recently caught up in dating rumors when fans reportedly saw him get into a car with a popular online shopping mall CEO. Jay Park indirectly stepped up to clarify the rumors.

On his Twitter, he wrote to a friend, “Hyung, you and your girlfriend can’t get in my car anymore.” The message indicates that the “girlfriend” in question was actually the girlfriend of a close friend of his.

Netizens commented, “I’m glad he clarified it”, “I believe you”, “Embarrassing for the friend”, and “Thought my heart dropped when I heard it!”

Jay Park is currently awaiting the release of his movie, “Mr. Idol“.

Source + Photos: Star N News via Naver
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:59 pm

haha egw borw na pw oti twra pistika perissotero oti exei girlfriend?
ma..come on...fainetai toso stimeno... xD

egw den exw kanena provlima, euxomai na exei kai girlfriend kai auto na einai i hyorin malista. xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Park Jaebum profile
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4