Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Park Jaebum profile

Go down 
+5
jennypara
hotdbsk.gr
NunaNena
Darkeella
JaeSo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:47 am

mou fainetai i nena unnie exei kathierwsei to Jay's world kai egw to profile tou!! xD

Jay Park collaborated with Park Mi So for upcoming MV + new teaser pictures

Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 20110411

It was recently revealed that Jay Park teamed up with Miss Korea 2010 contestant, Park Mi So, to act as a couple for the music video of his upcoming song, “Abandoned“.

Despite his busy schedule, Jay Park managed to complete the filming of “Abandoned” at two different sets, with Hong Won Gi taking the director’s seat. Hong Won Gi is well known for creating quality music videos for top stars like Seo Taiji, TVXQ, Super Junior and B2ST.

Jay also tweeted on the 15th, “Just wanna take the time out to say something bout my album, i spent the same amount of time and put the same amount of effort in writing and recording every song. i didn’t want everyone to just listen to the title and not really care about the other songs, i wanted each and every song to be a classic in its own way and i want this album to be a classic album, a real piece of artwork that i put my everything into. Even if its not the most successful album still want them to be good songs and songs that i’m proud of. Songs that you wont get sick of even if you hear it a 100 times for many months!! This music is the music i want to do most importantly and the music that represents me, HOPEFULLY you all enjoy it when it comes out in a couple weeks.”

He also added, “Oh yeah when you listen to my songs turn the volume loud so you can hear every little thing!! haha thank you for givin me this opportunity LOVE YALL.”

Fans are also anticipating the choreography for “Abandoned”, as internationally renown dancer Andrew Baterina was given the position of main choreographer.

Jay Park’s music video and album are slated for a joint April 27th release.

scr:akp

----

Jayyy~~
eimai sigouri oti den tha mas apogoiteuseis!!
FIGHTING!!
Back to top Go down
faysun
♥♥
faysun

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:59 am

afto to comeback to perimenoume paaara poli kairo!!!
tha einai teleio to noiotho!
to gegonos oti ekane mousiki pio eleuthera kai to ekane gia tous fan tou dinei enan alon aera!
jay whaiting!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Jay Park’s YouTube account deleted?   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:08 am

Jay Park’s YouTube account deleted?

Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 20110419jaypark

Jay Park’s official YouTube channel (jayparkaom) enjoyed a lot of success with millions of views on his various videos. Unfortunately, it seems the channel was deleted; if you try to access the channel, you receive the message: “jayparkaom has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of our Community Guidelines.”

I don’t see why the channel would be terminated. It seems it was done by the automated copyright system on YouTube. Clearly, Jay Park is a celebrity and has the right to broadcast his work, a little bit of human investigation is all it would’ve taken to prevent this from happening. Hopefully, Jay Park gets his channel restored immediately.

Jay Park also tweeted: “WTF, they deleted my yt account???????”

Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 20110422violation600x84

UPDATE: Jay Park gives the reason on why the account was deleted: “i never asked to be partners, they asked me haha, coulda told me to delete my covers or at least gave me a warning first ..shooooot”

credits: allkpop

~~~~~

ela re! kai htan polu kalh phgh gia video tou...elpizw na kanei ena allo!
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:21 am

(fuck nena unnie molis twra piga na to kanw post! xD)

AUTO TO YOUTUBE ME EKNEURIZEI TELEUTAIA!!
WHY SO STRICT?? Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 98146
elpizw na tou to kanoun restore i na kanei allo!
itan ONTWS poli kali pigi gia ta videos tou!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:25 am

haha ta megala muala shnantiounte! xD

ela mou nte alles kai ales vlakies den tous pirazh!!!!! nai na kanei allo!!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:00 am

Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 Tumblr_lk64zoStrz1qg1o41o1_500

Happy B Day!!!!
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/user/jaybumaom0425

Jay's new youtube channel....xairomai pou eftia3e kainourgio!!
alla as elpisoume oti to youtube tha tou epanaferei to palio tou!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:19 pm

polu wraia toulaxiston ekane allo!!! nai makari na epanel8h to palio giati eixe wraia video!!!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Jay Park appears on Billboard charts   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:22 am

Jay Park appears on Billboard charts

Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 20110503jaypark

Having unleashed his first mini-album, “Take a Deeper Look”, singer Jay Park has been enjoying a lot of success. He recently placed in the top 5 of the “Soul” category on iTunes USA and Canada. His management company, Sidus HQ, also recently stated that he sold over 50,000 units of his first mini-album.

Now, Jay Park can add another achievement as he made an appearance at number 3 on Billboard’s World Albums Chart. The World Albums chart is described as, “The week’s top-selling world music albums, ranked by sales data as compiled by Nielsen SoundScan.”

Congratulations to Jay on this achievement! Also be sure to check out his comeback stage on KBS 2TV’s “Music Bank” on May 6th.

Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 20110505jaypark

Source: Billboard
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:25 am

hohoho!! se parakalw! we are talking about Jay here!!

tha me e3eplitai ama DEN einai top 5! xD
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:30 am

hahahaha etsi etsi!!! ante kai hsanotera!!!! gia protia!!!!
Back to top Go down
faysun
♥♥
faysun

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:55 am

toso kairo perimename... eixe kaneis tin aftapati oti tha ekane kati ligotero...
bravo bravo!!!
Back to top Go down
faysun
♥♥
faysun

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:08 am

Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 20110506_jaypark_mubank_win
KERDISE!!
NO 1 MUSIC BANK!!!
ITAN KATAPLIKTIKOS!!!!!
to aksize!!! perase polla!!
einai toso kala pou ton ksanavlepoume sta shows!!
kai oi fones apo tis fans...... ax!! teleiaaa!!!
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

(sorry for the extreme fangirlism)
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:34 am

aigooo~~ im so proud of him!!!

ma EPREPE na einai no 1 ladies.......pragmatika to a3ize kai me to parapanw!!
den perimena tpt ligotero!!!
JAY FIGHTING!!
Back to top Go down
faysun
♥♥
faysun

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:42 am

Jay Park: "My mom cried when I won my first award"

I considered which prefix I should use to cover him up but I decided that 'Jay Park' was enough to describe him. When I met him at the filming set of the poster for "Mr. Idol", he said shyly, "The clothes are too erotic eh" while flashing his perfect abs through the leather vest. And the 'General Trend Interview' began in this embarrassing atmosphere.

✔You've made distinct accomplishments including top of iTunes R&B charts, limited edition albums sold out, #3 on Billboard World Album Chart and most subscribed on YT.

I was so surprised. I think YouTube was the most influential since it's viewed the most around the world. I've been doing youtube since last year and even people that do not know Kpop like it; they especially liked it because I did my covers in English. As for iTunes, I didn't even know that I had fans in Norway or Denmark, but my album placed first place there. I've never been there, nor met anyone from there. I'm planning to pay a visit. (laughs). I should go everywhere.

✔ How does it feel to have finished your first broadcast? To have won a 1st place award?

I regret every bit of it. I could have performed better and it was hard to sing while dancing. Um... I never even expected to win first place. I was just thankful for being nominated for the first place. When I was watching the points, they both went up at first and then it became the same. Then I was so surprised because mine went up more. For my speech, there were so many people that I wanted to thank - Sidus staff, AOM friends, fans, family - I think I said them all. Oh! and I want to thank Music Bank as well.

✔ I felt determination from you during the first stage. Any pressure as a solo?

I thought 'I need to do well' and wasn't trembling. Actually, I was a little bit nervous but there was so much to think about, like the song and the dance, so I wasn't shaking. If I tremble, the performance would have been a fail. I was caring about every bit of the stage. The camera films my dance and song from beginning to end, right? When I was in a group, I just had to sing for 15 seconds and then focus on dancing but this time, I had to do both at the same time and keep my breath so I had a lot to care for.

✔ Did you talk to any idols?

There were only idols. I was so surprised because there were so many girl groups. I said hi to them; I've known Soohyun from U-Kiss for a a long time because he was a JYP trainee with me, as for the others, they debuted at the same time as me so they gave me a lot of support. I was so grateful. I also met Jo Kwon. He said he liked my songs and supported me; we talked a lot backstage.

✔After your first win, you received a lot of congratulatory messages from fellow celebrities.

I am really grateful for that. I didn't know that Yong Joon-Hyung from B2ST sent one. I've met him once or twice because we have the same choreographer; I know a few B2ST members too. I have never met HaHa hyung but my fans went to his MakChang (= pig intestines) restaurant and filmed his supportive message to me. I saw it and thanked hyung.

✔ How did your family respond when you won?

My mother always texts me saying 'fighting! Do well, my handsome son!'. When I won 1st, she cried. I called her and she was sobbing. My dad was in the waiting room when I won first and he congratulated me and said it looked good. People always ask me this but I talk in English with my brother and with my parents, I used to talk in English but now my Korean improved so I talk in Korean.

✔ The title track, 'Abandoned', has unique lyrics and choreography.

I didn't think of a point dance but it just happened. When I touch my face with my hands; that was improvised. I did it just according to my feel and I tried it because I thought it'd look cool. It's sort of like feeling myself (laughs). The footwork that's similar to skateboarding and the part where I pull my clothes is just free choreography.

✔ Is there a reason why you didn't include acrobatics in this dance?

Everyone knows that I can do acrobatics. (laughs). This time, I composed and wrote lyrics so I wanted to show my artistic side. I can show you my acrobatics in my 2nd album or any other time (so I didn't include it this time). There is a bit of that in the Tonight music video though. And I thought it would be too obvious if I came out with acrobatics right away so I'm planning to show them later.

✔ You worked with dok2 on the album; since when have you become friends?

I met him at the concert in Seattle. When I was performing with AOM, a few rappers performed there and one of them was dok2. dok2 says he has been listening to my raps and songs before and liked them. I actually saw dok2 when he was in All Black. But I didn't realize that dok2 was the same dok2 (laughs). In Seattle, dok2 said 'we should work on a song together sometime' so when I came to Korea we worked together. Since I don't have any friends in Korea, I became friends with dok2 when I worked with him and chilled together. I met The Quiett hyung through dok2 so we are all friends now.

✔ Where do you get your inspirations from for the lyrics? Your Korean improved a lot as well.

I listen to a lot of songs. First I choose the beats and if I like them, I choose a topic, make the hook and write Korean lyrics to it. It's pretty hard but I don't seek for help. I write it entirely on my own and if there is something that doesn't make sense, I ask dok2 and The Quiett hyung so they can fix it. As for my Korean, it improved because I wrote the lyrics in Korean. But it's still hard. Can't you feel it? I still can't speak very well when I'm on TV.

✔ You performed as the opening singer at the Ne-Yo concert. What is the reason that world-famous pop stars pick Jay Park?

It was such an honour to perform on the same stage as Ne-Yo. And because he knew who I was and wanted to work with me. After the performance, we did the after party together. Ne-Yo's manager complimented me saying "you're like an international pop-star". He said I'd do pretty well in the States, looking at my rap and stage performances, and that it'd be cool if Ne-Yo wrote a song for me. So I said to the manager, "I'd love that. I didn't ask Ne-Yo though, afraid that I'd bother him" and he said "Ne-Yo is humble and cool" so I exchanged numbers with him. But I haven't called him yet. I shouldn't be too hasty (laughs) since he's busy.

And I also want to know why the international pop stars pick me! Maybe because my music style is similar to the pop music.. I'm not really sure.

✔ Lastly, a message to the fans who had your back until now.

I always say this but thanks so much for supporting me and waiting for me. I released an album with my music style and I'm glad that you like it. I'm really happy.
[b]

Source: Lydia@JAYPARK.NET, bnt news

---------------

afto to paidi an to eixa brosta mou tha to ekana mia megali agkalia... einai toso kalos kai semnos pou akoma kai an to ksero oti einai etsi , kathe fora ekplisome kai piano ton euato mou na xazogelao koitazontas tin othoni tou ipologisti , siniditopoiontas gia mia akoma fora poso kalos einai!
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:54 am

tha simfwnisw apolita....ama ton jay den ton agapousa me ton tropo pou ton agapaw twra tha itan sigoura bias mou!!!

twra einai kati san rolemodel....kai einai to kalitero rolemodel pou tha borousa na exw!!
tha thela poli na tou poume oti "yah! you have fans here too!! come here and greet us properly" xD

pragmatika aisthanomai poli perifani auti tin stigmi gia auton! kai xairomai toso poli pou einai eutixismenos exei ena supporting family exei recognition! eimai toso xaroumeni!!
JAY OPPA SARANGHAE! Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 745866
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:36 am

Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 20110419_jaypark

Jay Park has announced that he will be concluding his promotional activities for “Take A Deeper Look“.

Speaking through Sidus HQ, the singer stated, “Thank you for loving an album that I worked so hard on. It’s disappointing that I have to conclude promotions earlier than expected, but I promise to return quickly with a mature image and music style. Please wait just a little bit more, and I ask that you continue to give me your interest.”

Because he has activities to attend to overseas, Jay Park had no option but to conclude “Take A Deeper Look” earlier than expected. His last performance is scheduled for June 2nd through Mnet’s “M! Countdown“, after which he’ll move on to focus on his film, “Mr. Idol”.

Source: Star Today via Nate

---

Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 931222

WAE THEE WAE???
akoma den arxise kai tha stamatisei!!??? T^T
oxi oxi oxi.
egw tha perimenw. Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 185170
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Trailer for Jay Park’s ‘Hype Nation 3D’ released   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:25 am

Trailer for Jay Park’s ‘Hype Nation 3D’ released

Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 20100702hypenation2

t’s been almost a year since we last heard news about ‘Hype Nation 3D’, a dance flick starring Jay Park, Rania’s T-ae among others.

Filming began last July and wrapped up in August, however, the production company kept mum on when the movie’s release date would be. Fans grew increasingly anxious for updates as a result, leading to instances where low quality copies of the trailer were uploaded onto other websites.

We’ve finally got the official trailer for “Hype Nation”, as released by Samsung Smart TV which gave fans a better feel of what to expect when the movie gets a release date.

VIDEO

~~~~~
an kai den 3efeugi apo kapoia klise ton tainion autou tou syle (den exw idea ama einai drama h tainia) mou fenete kalo kai nomizw 8a mou aresh o Jay prosexi polu tis doulies tou teleutea opote 8a ton empisteuto!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Jay Park would like to be on “We Got Married” with Min Hyo Rin   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:53 am

Jay Park would like to be on “We Got Married” with Min Hyo Rin

Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 Tumblr_louva9V6yC1ql83a9o1_500

Singer Jay Park revealed that he would want Min Hyo Rin as his partner on “We Got Married“.

On the July 24th episode of MBC’s “Section TV“, an interviewer visited Jay Park and Kwon Ri Sae on the set of a CF.

The interviewer asked Jay Park, “If you could be on ‘We Got Married’ like Kwon Ri Sae and David Oh, who would you want as a partner?”

He answered, “I would want to be partnered with Min Hyo Rin.” Kwon Ri Sae then said, “My imaginary husband David Oh was not my ideal type. I like a masculine guy.”

The interviewer then suggested Jay Park as the masculine ideal type. Kwon Ri Sae wittily replied, “Jay Park has Min Hyo Rin.”

VIDEO

~~~~~
atsa o Jay mou 8elei kai pantries!
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:07 am

ahahahahahaha i tipissa einai pantws foveri!!
"Jay Park has Hyo Rin" xDDD
tin paradexomai!!
pantws o jay den mas ta lege auta! atsaa :P
egw pantws egrinw. den tin 3erw tin kopela alla egrinw gt einai o Jay.
kai oti leei o jay einai swsto. afou einai theos. xDD
(jk on that)
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Jay Park and Kwon Ri Sae become a campus couple for ‘Denizen’   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:18 am

Jay Park and Kwon Ri Sae become a campus couple for ‘Denizen’

Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 Tumblr_lpm1xgxXxB1ql83a9o1_500

A couple of weeks ago, Jay Park and Kwon Ri Sae participated in a photoshoot for denim brand, ‘Denizen from Levi’s‘, which was featured on MBC’s ‘Section TV Entertainment News‘.

The photoshoot for Denizen’s 2011 Fall campaign took place on July 5th at a studio in Kangnam, Seoul, where the two models portrayed the look of a cute college campus couple.

Although this was Jay Park and Kwon Ri Sae’s first meeting, they successfully completed the shoot with natural poses and expressions similar to those of a real couple.

A representative stated, “We chose Jay Park and Kwon Ri Sae as our models because we felt that the two would be able to express the active image of college students very well. We wish to display the image of a college campus couple, and have many events planned that will focus on college campuses.”

Check out their adorable photos and making-of clip from the shoot below!

VIDEO

PICS

Source + Photo: Newsen, Money Today via Nate
allkpop
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Jay Park expresses his excitement about joining ‘Immortal Song 2′   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:37 am

Jay Park expresses his excitement about joining ‘Immortal Song 2′

Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 Tumblr_lpnxtkqpfq1ql83a9o1_500

On August 8th, singer Jay Park sat down for an interview with Seoul NTN and expressed his excitement about joining KBS’s ‘Immortal Song 2‘.

Before he went to his stage for the music program, the star met with reporters and revealed, “I wasn’t able to sleep the night before the recording, but I’m still having a lot of fun.”

After concluding his promotional cycle for “Abandoned“, Jay Park was rarely seen on programs. Fans who hungered to see their favorite idol were overjoyed to hear that Jay Park would appear on the program, and Jay Park himself seemed happy to know that his fans were eagerly waiting for him.

He said, “I’m glad to be able to be on a variety program. It feels even greater because my fans are happy. In hopes of better preparation and showing a great image, I only slept 3 hours the night before.”

On working with his Sidus HQ labelmates for the show’s upcoming ‘best friend’ stage, he said, “Our schedules didn’t match up, so it was hard to find time to practice, but I’m sure it’s going to be a lot of fun.”

When asked what it was like working with Moon Hee Jun for H.O.T.’s past hit, “Candy“, he replied, “I’m extremely grateful that I even took second place. I never once thought that I needed to win first place.”

When asked to choose a fellow cast member on the show to work on music with, he chose MBLAQ’s G.O. “He’s a great singer, and I’d love to sing with him some day.”

Be sure to check out the show’s upcoming ‘best friend’ stage on August 20th!

Source + Photos: Seoul NTN via Naver
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:28 am

ax to kalo mou!!
kai egw otan to eida anevika sta ourania! (nai kai oxi mono gia auto. exw oneira gia collab me ton kyu. Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 59779 )

alla nai xairomai pou tha ton doume kapou gt stenaxwrithika poli pou teliwse prowra t promotions gia to abandoned.
DWSTE STON KOSMO LIGO JAY NA XAREI WRE!! >.<

im as excited as he is!
but my boy...sleep well and dont get us worried ne? ^^
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Jay Park shows off his new hair and tattoo   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Jay Park shows off his new hair and tattoo

Singer Jay Park recently posed for ‘High Cut‘ magazine, revealing his new blonde hair and some fresh ink as well.

He admits its the first time he’s ever colored his hair and that “it was supposed to be a concept” for his new album, but he “couldn’t because the release was pushed back“ due to his filming obligations for ‘Immortal Song 2‘. However, “I decided to just do it anyway, and this morning I woke up and didn’t even recognize myself. I’ve never dyed my hair, so this feels pretty new.”

Jay Park was dressed casually in a white Tee and denim jeans, which resulted in his photos looking extremely comfortable. In other shots, he grabbed the collar of his shirt with his teeth, expressing his rebellious side. The overall effect of the pictures showcased his masculine appeal, highlighting his extremely fit physique and his many tattoos.

He pointed out and explained the ones on his left arm, saying, “The middle one is actually my face, on the right is a new one- the Korean flag, and on the left is the Space Needle in Seattle (Jay Park’s hometown).

Jay Park admitted to being a 2NE1 fan, and had this advice for younger idols: “When you’re in the business long enough, there comes a point where you truly begin to enjoy being on stage. Only then will you develop your own style of music and dance.”

Among the TV programs he enjoys watching, SBS’s ‘Running Man‘ is currently one of his favorites. “I would definitely be on the show if they asked. Actually, even if I don’t get to be on the show, I would want to try it out with my friends.”

The 59th issue of High Cut Magazine with pictures of Jay Park modeling dENIZEN from Levi’s is scheduled to be published on August 18th.

Source & Image : Newsen via Nate

PICS
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:59 pm

hmm einai ontws allagi kai bsk pera apo auton oute egw ton anagnwrisa stin arxi alla r paidi mou....
nta3ei melaxrinos jay einai all time classic. einai o monos pou den varethika POTE to malli tou oso idio kai na to afine...
WAE? WAE TO EKANE TWRA AUTO?? twra pou itan karakouklaki! den tha tou paei pia toso to eyeliner!!
HYORIN!! ENAPOTHETW TIS ELPIDES MOU SE ESENA!! VALTOU MIALOOOOO >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Park Jaebum profile
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next