Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Park Jaebum profile

Go down 
+5
jennypara
hotdbsk.gr
NunaNena
Darkeella
JaeSo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:25 am

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 11ikh3o

The
decision on former boy band 2PM leader Park Jae-beom appearing in a
drama tentatively titled "Secret Garden" has yet to be made, according
to his agency on Wednesday.

SidusHQ stated through a press
release that negotiations regarding Park's casting for the upcoming SBS
TV series had been "going positively" and they are now waiting for a
response from the show.

SidusHQ's remarks came after several
local media outlets reported yesterday that Park would not be able to
appear in the drama due to his busy schedule.

For weeks, Park has
been talking to producers of the show who have him in mind for the
role of new singer Sun, a gifted singer who has been hurt by the fact
that the reason his father left his family is because of his mother's
affair with another man.

Actor Jang Hyuk has been set to play
the leading role in the fantasy melodrama by producer Shin Woo-cheol
and scenarist Kim Eun-sook, the duo famous for creating smash hits
"Lovers in Paris" and "On Air."

Park, 23, has been filming a b-boy pic titled "Hype Nation" since mid-June and released a solo single album a month later.

Starting
August 28 in Korea, he will kick off his Asia fan tour where he will
visit countries including Taiwan, China, Thailand, the Philippines and
Malaysia.

Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

S: 10asia

*EDIT

Fans can view the online magazine by clicking here.
.gallery-item {width: 25%;}

//

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100804_jaypark_1-150x150

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100804_jaypark_2-150x150

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100804_jaypark_3-150x150

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100804_jaypark_4-150x150

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100804_jaypark_5-150x150

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100804_jaypark_6-150x150

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100804_jaypark_7-150x150

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100804_jaypark_8-150x150
Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: [News] Jay wants to remain close with 2PM, some members forget him already?   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:50 am

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 Untitled

Jaebum remained consistently silent regarding his reasons for withdrawing from 2PM.

Park Jaebum confessed his feelings on KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay' broadcast on the 7th.

Regarding uploading his videos in the internet, he stated, "My fans missed me but I wasn't in a situation where I could go and visit them so I thought the best option would be to upload videos on the internet. I didn't have any intentions of making a comeback at that time, though."

When asked about the reactions from his family when he first left for America, he replied, "They said that everything was okay but I could tell from their face expressions that they were disappointed."

Regarding his withdrawal from 2PM, Jaebum avoided responding by stating, "I wrote a message before I returned to Korea."

When asked why he felt that he had to leave for America, he replied, "I didn't want to bring harm onto others. I thought that it was the best option."

He went on to state, "I don't contact anyone and haven't since I've arrived in Korea. If I were to meet the 2PM members in performances and broadcast halls, I'd greet them warmly. I have intentions of remaining close."

On the other hand, Jaebum has revealed that he will be doing his best no matter and will attempt to correct his wrong in whatever way possible.

At this point in the interview, the mood is easygoing; the band has finally warmed up. But it doesn’t last long. The vibe in the room quickly and predictably turns icy, awkward and tense as I ask the final (and most important) question of the night: Do you guys still have contact with Jay Park?

“Who?” Wooyoung asks in Korean.

Park Jae Bum, I reply in a Korean accent.

“Ah…” they collectively croon.

Then, deafening silence.

“Mmm … no,” says Taecyeon.

But as if trained, the ever-diplomatic Nichkhun has a perfect answer for everything: “No, [Jay] doesn’t [contact us],” he says politely. “He’s doing his own thing, and we’re doing our own thing. I guess he’s really busy.”

I then ask: But now that he’s in Korea, aren’t you going to hang out with him?

“I highly doubt it,” interjects Taecyeon. “We’re too busy.”

CREDITS: KoreAM

aw..... Jay.... Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 16417 Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 16417 Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 255494
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: [Interview/Pictures] Jay For InStyle   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:56 am

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 2akd6xx

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Source: Tellzone ; Translation by JinaStar @ITSJAYPARK.COM
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Jay Park does his part for charity   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:04 am

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100826_jaycharity_1

The ‘Do It Together, Love’s Kiss’ campaign opened on August 26th, as they introduced their new celebrity volunteer group.
Jay Park, who recently signed with SidusHQ and officially began his activities, joined his fellow artists for this event.
Jay Park made an appearance with a bright smile as he was taking part
in the lip printing campaign event. The lip prints that have been
contributed by the celebrities will be put into an auction, and all the
profits will be donated in the celebrity’s name.
Actor Kim Soo Ro said,
I’m glad that our company’s actors were able to do a
good work together… Our company’s celebrities will work harder so that
we can lead more good deeds
.”
Other actors at the event include Jang Hyuk, Danny Ahn, Um Ki
Jun, Chae Rin, Kim Hye Jin, Kim Sa Rang, Kim Ki Bang, Cha Hyun Jung, Oh
Ji Eun, Jang Hee Jin, Bang Eun Hee, Seo Shin Ae
, and Kim Yoo Jung.

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100826_jaycharity_1-150x150

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100826_jaycharity_2-150x150

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100826_jaycharity_3-150x150

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100826_jaycharity_4-150x150

by allkpop
Back to top Go down
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: [News] Jay participates in his first video as an ambassador for disability sports   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:56 am

mpravo Jaebum kamari m!!!!! Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 783238 Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 783238 Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 783238

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 Dsc_0872

Popular singer Park Jaebum, who was appointed the ambassador for Korea Sport Association for the Disabled on the 6th, accomplished his first duty as an ambassador.

As a 30th anniversary commemoration, Park Jaebum participated in a video for the opening of the disabled sports competition, promoting the message, "Disabled sports, let's put all all into it."

An associate of Korea Sport Association for the Disabled revealed, "Ever since we tied our relationship with Park Jaebum to disability sports, many celebrities have come to us to support the upcoming competition", "He will be a great strength to us for promoting disability sports."

Following his participation in the opening video, Park Jaebum will also be holding a fan meeting at Korea University this coming 28th, during which he will be taking part in a good deed with deeper meaning for the opening of the meeting.

On this day it has been planned that before the fan meeting, Park Jaebum fans will be opening a charity event dedicated to disability sports at the Hwajung Gymnasium where the fan meeting will be held.

In addition, there will rice presented in replace of a wreath at the event, and it has also been told that the event will be sponsoring the activities of the disabled.

Park Jaebum's video can be seen at the official blog site for Korea Sport Association for the Disabled.CREDITS : ONSTN SPORTS (SOURCE) ; jennying@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)
Back to top Go down
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: Sidus HQ unveils Jay Park photos with new me2DAY account   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100827_jayparksidushqm2d_02-460x306

With Jay Park being one of the latest inclusions to Sidus HQ company, it’s no surprise that photos of the idol with his new family have been posted online with the launch of the Sidus HQ’s official me2DAY account today.

The photos feature Jay in the dance studio, with his company mates and at the lip-printing ‘Do It Together, Love’s Kiss‘ charity campaign. Judging from these new shots, Jay looks pretty happy and healthy; we wish the best of luck to him!
Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100827_jayparksidushqm2d_04Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100827_jayparksidushqm2d_05Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100827_jayparksidushqm2d_06Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100827_jayparksidushqm2d_03Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100827_jayparksidushqm2d_02Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100827_jayparksidushqm2d_07

Cr.allkpop
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Exclusive Live Video Chat with Jay Park only on allkpop!   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:07 am

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100901_jaypark2_allkpop

Yes, you’ve read correctly, Jay Park will be on live video chat, only with the best fans in the world – YOU, allkpop readers, on Saturday, September 4th @ 11:30am PST/2:30pm EST!
So mark your calendars and get ready for an entire half hour, with the one and only Jay Park, only on allkpop!
by allkpop

bravo sto allkpop!!! ti allo mporw na pw....
Back to top Go down
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

PostSubject: Jay sent a text message to Khun congratulating his birthday   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:43 am

Jay sent a text message to Khun congratulating his birthday

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 Pho_201008201557030107000001070100-00

2PM's former leader Jaebum has stated that he exchanged text messages with 2PM member Nichkhun.

On
the 31st in an interview with Daily Sports, Jaebum stated, "I sent a
text message on June 24th saying happy birthday to Nichkhun. He replied
saying thank you. I don't contact the members or anything but our
relationship isn't bad either. I'm glad that 2PM is doing well."

Omitted JYPE controversy.

When
asked if he keeps in contact with other JYPE friends such as the Wonder
Girls, Jaebum replied, "I don't think I need to answer questions
regarding my social life."

However, he did state a message to
2PM. "I'm happy that the members are doing well in a variety of genres.
I'll be supporting them. If I ever see any of the members, I think I'll
ask how they are doing. I'd like to be friends."

CREDITS : IS SPORTS (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)
Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: Jay Park releases fan meeting X-file pictures   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100909_jayparkrevealsunreleasedpicturesduringfanmeeting_01
Talented solo artist Jay Park revealed previously unreleased pictures taken during his fan meeting via me2day.The singer’s affiliated management Sidus HQ publicized these pictures of Jay on the 9th to give a better depiction of his fan meeting. Jay Park’s first fan meeting in Korea, titled “JAY PARK FAN MEETS Tour 2010″, took place at Seoul Sung Book Gyu Ahn Am Dong Goryuh college’s Hwajunggym. In these publicized pictures, Jay is shown relaxed and playing with his friends. Furthermore, Jay played with a provided white board as he drew with his friends at the resting area. He was also seen satisfying his hunger with chicken and banana.After a brief moment of joking and fun, Jay was seen proceeding to the stage where the pictures capture his nervous expression. Along with a picture of Jay’s back before his approaching the stage were the words, “This is a picture that gives you the feeling of deep emotion and being touched. The moment of meeting the fans that have waited a long time…I must not be the only one who feels full of emotion at seeing Jay’s back ^^ Aside from the picture I can almost hear the harmony of shouts and cheers from the fans.”Fans who viewed these pictures commented “I feel touched just looking at the pictures,” “Let’s deliciously eat a lot and gain a little bit of weight President Park” and “I recall the touched feelings I felt during the fan meeting again.”

C. Allkpop
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Jay Park Holds Fan Meeting in Manila on Oct. 3   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:41 am

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 Jaebum
MANILA, Philippines - Filipino fans will finally get to see K-pop star Jay Park (aka Park Jaebum) when he visits the Philippines in October.

Jay Park will hold the Philippine leg of his first Fan Meets Tour 2010 on Oct. 3 at the SMX Convention Center located inside the SM Mall of Asia Complex in Pasay City.

The fan meet kicked off in Seoul last Aug. 28 at the Hwajung Korea University.

“I am blessed to have such incredible fans. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to go on the road and meet with you in so many great cities. I hope to make you proud,” Jay said when he announced his fan meet in July.

Jay will be joined in the fan meet by his b-boy group Art of Movement (AOM).

Before going to Manila, Jay will hold a fan meeting in Singapore that will be held at the Wave House, Sentosa on Sept. 25.

Jay is enjoying success as a solo artist this year after leaving K-pop boy band 2PM. He will star in his first international movie “Hype Nation.”

Jay also signed with Warner Music Group and released his first single “Nothin’ On You” in various versions. His first mini-album, “Count on Me,” sold 70,000 copies just a week after its release on July 13.

Tickets to Jay Park-Live in Manila (Fan Meets Tour 2010) are now available at TicketWorld and SM Tickets. For limited VIP tickets, call 374-9999.

Credits:Manila Bulletin
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Jay Park joins Facebook!   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:11 am

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100918_jayparkJay Park has been keeping up with TwitterPark Jaebum profile - Page 2 Mag-glass_10x10 for quite a while now, and he’s just created his own Facebook page for his fans.He only has one photo up so far, but it looks like this page will be used to bring news as well as displaying never-before-seen photos and videos.He listed a number of his musical influences, including Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, Usher, and more.The number of fans on the page is already nearing 4,000, so go ahead and like his pag
by allkpop
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Jay Park looks like a “Ghost”?   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:01 am

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20100929_jayparkghostReturning singer Jay Park described himself as a “ghost” in a recent Twitter post, but his fans don’t seem very scared of the picture he posted. He wrote, “It came out so white, I look like a ghost.”The photo showed Jay Park with two earrings, and most notably a tattoo on his right shoulder.Fans responded, “You skin looks so good. White and clear, I’m jealous,” “If there were ghosts like this, I would play with a Ouija board every day,” as well as “Even if it was a ghost, you’re so charming I would still fall in love with you,” and lastly, “You’re not a ghost, you’re an angel.”Source: Newsen
Back to top Go down
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:38 am

what a hot savage!!! Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 793498 Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 793498
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Filipino Press impressed by Jay Park’s honesty and optimism?   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:23 am

Jay Park continues to spread the ‘Jay Effect’ with his honesty and positive image. On a recent article by Jonathan Hicap for the Manila Bulletin, he reveals his impression on a confident Jay Park able to answer the unfiltered press questions honestly and with optimism. According to the article, the press were allowed to ask about the controversial issues regarding his former group 2PM. Despite the not scripted atmosphere, it has been reported that Jay Park was able to answer the question appropriately also expressing his excitement for the rest of his fan-meets.
Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 Fangirldiaries
SOURCE : MANILA BULLETIN
Photo by wanderrgirl/fangirldiaries
Written By OHKPOP (iloveohkpop.wordpress.com)
Back to top Go down
JaeSo
♥♥♥
JaeSo

PostSubject: Jay Park and Narsha images illegitimately used for kinky ad   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:13 am

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 Sxdoy1-600x450“The best phone-play – beyond your fantasies”Jay Park and Brown Eyed Girls members Narsha and Jeahave recently been spotted as unwarranted and illegitimate models for aphone play advertisement run in a Singaporean newspaper called “The New Paper”.Now don’t go dialing those numbers, because you’re not going toreach Jay, Narsha, nor Jea. This ad is nothing but a classic example offalse advertising and it also does not pose such a positive image forthe innocent stars that have been unlawfully taken advantage of.

Cr.allkpop
Source + Photo: The New Paper + Anonymous Tip

lool!!!! kala tha htan!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Sidus HQ confirms Jay Park’s new music releases and upcoming activities   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Releasing two new singles on the 4th of October, Sidus HQ sends out an official announcement in behalf of Jay Park. Currently available for download on his official homepage for only 59 cents – the agency has already revealed that it will also be sold on iTunes on the 12th and are currently in talks with Korea’s music hosting sites. More on, they also clarified some queries regarding Jay Park’s upcoming activities.

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 Jayjay
For the rest of the message, head on to 2ONEDAY
Written By OHKPOP (iloveohkpop.wordpress.com)
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Jay's old news   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20101013_jaypark

After revealing “Bestie” and “Speechless” on his official website, Jay Park’s singles are finally available via iTunes.The song “Bestie” comes in English, Korean, and remix versions, and “Speechless” is a song composed by fellow AOM member Cha Cha.Jay’s songs not only made it to the top 60 on the iTunes pop charts in just one day, he’s one of the most searched as well.The netizens have commented,
‘Your voice is so sweet and nice’
‘The lyrics for Bestie is so cute’
‘I’m so happy to hear your new songs’

Remember to support Jay by purchasing his singles on itunes!

Source + Picture: NTN
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Jay Park Interview with Vogue Girl, November 2010   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 Ebb3b4eab7b8eab1b811ec9

Vogue Girl recently conducted a very lengthy interview Jay about himself, his recent performances, and his future plans. Take a look below and get to know Jay just a little bit better!

VG: You cut your hair again? Your fans told you not to!
JP: That's why I left a little in the middle and shaved the sides. Honestly, I want to shave my head, but I can't because I don't think the fans will like it.

VG: It's rumored that you always cut your hair before a performance.
JP: It's not like that at all. I cut it because I don't like my hair sticking out when I wear a hat. Everyone must think that because I wear one to a lot of performances.

VG: You performed at Soul Fest yesterday with Musiq Soulchild, how did that go?
JP: It was fun. When would I ever get the chance to sing with Musiq Soulchild again? Although, I was a bit unhappy with singing "Love". I found out the day before the performance that I would be singing with him, so there wasn't any time to rehearse. I was only able to meet and greet him the day before for about a minute.

VG: Before the performance, you tweeted that you were nervous?
JP: Yes, I was nervous. There was honestly nothing decided for the performance. Before I went on stage, I didn't know if there was going to be a live band or MR, there was no sound check, it was an absolute live broadcast without rehearsal. In fact, I didn't know why Musiq's manager was unaware of our duet until the last minute. We received permission just 10 minutes before the actual performance. I apologize to my fans, I feel that I didn't show them a perfect performance.

After the show, I tweeted to him (Musiq) that I was disappointed / unsatisfied and he replied straight away. He said I did well today and that it was fun. And even though I was not satisfied, it was fine since the fans liked it.. and if the chance comes, I would like to work together again in the future.

VG: It was also the debut of your new song "Speechless".
JP: I was shocked to find that the fans already knew the lyrics to the song. Perhaps they downloaded it beforehand? The interesting thing was, even though the lyrics are in English, they sang along very well. The reaction to "Bestie" was good as well.

VG: You wrote "Bestie" by yourself. Wasn't it hard writing Korean lyrics?
JP: It was challenging, but fun. I thought the lyrics were clever, so I felt proud afterward. Although someone said it was a bit foolish / idiotic.

VG: Which part of the song do you like the most?
JP: The part people talk about most is "...put you in water, honey water..." I enjoy that part. These type of lyrics don't appear in Korean songs.

VG: Hypothetically, would you say these type of words to your girlfriend?
JP: Not at all. Even in the past, regardless of how much I love her, how many people would actually say "You're my honey water"? In the future...I'm not so sure. I guess I'll find out when the time comes. Regardless of my real style, it's just a song.

VG: I think you'll be a bit cold/quiet towards your girlfriend.
JP: At first I won't express it, but once I know the other person likes me I'll start to show it. If she becomes my girlfriend, then even more so. However, even then would I think I won't be able to say childish things like "honey water."

VG: Recently you've been more active with your bboy crew, AOM. I think your feelings towards them have become deeper after experiencing hardships.
JP: Hmm, it was 'deep' even then. Once I become friends and create a friendship, my thoughts and feelings of them are special. When I see my friends I think, "My person, my side."

VG: It's not easy to meet someone like that.
JP: That's why I don't have many friends. I like having a deep relationship with only a few people.

VG: How's life in Seattle?
JP: In the morning, I wake up, eat breakfast, and exercise as usual. Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays I practice dance at various locations. Thursdays I practice acrobatics. Saturdays I bboy battle. When I'm not practicing, I'm eating burgers or sushi, or playing games at a (AOM) members house. I don't go clubbing.

VG: It's nice to know that you still play like a highschooler.
JP: Is it? I thought everyone plays like that?

VG: How would you describe your taste in hobbies? It's already known that you enjoy The Simpsons.
JP: Yes, I really like The Simpsons. I don't really watch the new episodes, I prefer the old ones more. I even prefer the old DC comics or Marvel comics over the new ones. I also enjoy the superhero movies like Spiderman and Batman.

VG: This reminds me of your Spiderman socks.
JP: Haha, that's because I didn't have any other socks to wear at the time...

VG: You also enjoy eating cereal, you ate it out of a pot!
JP: There were only two bowls, but the other kids used them. As i was eating out of the pot, I thought it would be funny if I recorded it. Later on I used the recoding well in a video, so I was very happy.

VG: It seems like you sleep late at night. What do you do while you're up so late?
JP: When I sleep early, it's usually around midnight or 1 A.M. When it's late, 3-4 A.M. I'm usually on the computer at that hour. I watch sitcoms, Youtube videos. Lots of Youtube videos. I found out about Dumbfoundead, in a famous rap battle video called "Grind Time". I like Youtube more than regular television because you can watch on demand.

VG: Even now you communicate with your fans through Youtube.
JP: There aren't any celebrities in Korea that do this type of thing. Since there hasn't been a video where they sing at home and film themselves playing in everyday life and upload it, I was worried the fans would ask "What is this?" But I'm relieved that they like it. If there's ever something I want to say to the fans or if there's news, I like that I can do so through Youtube.

VG: There is nothing quite like the "Nothing on You" video filmed in your Seattle home. Why was it the bathroom?
JP: The lighting was good, and sound echoes really well. It makes it appear like you're good at singing.

VG: How did you feel while filming it? Your face looked a bit nervous.
JP: It wasn't like that at all. Since it was my home, I just sang comfortably like I normally do. I thought, "The fans will like this if I upload it." However, I didn't think so many people would watch it.

VG: Five million peopled viewed it.
JP: It was very interesting and fascinating. I figured that 10-20,000 people would watch it at the most. It's incredible that so many people know me.

VG: What did you think when you saw the numbers? Feeling both happy and sad... I think you would've had mixed feelings.
JP: I did feel like that, but I felt I had to keep doing it because the fans liked it. It gave me motivation.

VG: Your fan demographic varies from the teens to the 50's. They are also called "halmaemi"(grandmother) to "josangshin"(ancestor) based on their age.
JP: Haha, yes, I saw those words too. They uploaded a four-year old Caucasion girl asking, "Jaebum oppah please come to my birthday party" on Youtube. At every fanmeeting there are a lot of motherly fans. There seemed to be a lot who have a son that's around the same age as me.

VG: When was the time you were most grateful for your fans' support?
JP: It's not one time, it's always. When I was in America, I received letters, online messages, and gifts everyday. Some even sent ricecakes for Moonharvest and Christmas. I was so grateful because not only did they look after me, but also my parents, AOM, even my pet Peatry as well.

VG: At the time, you couldn't repay/thank them.
JP: That's why I Youtubed. That was the best I could do at the time. I'm so glad that I can now do something for the fans such as fanmeetings. Two weeks ago, as a sign of thanks, I tattooed Jaywalkers on my neck and back. The fanclub is called JayEffect, the fans are called Jaywalkers.

VG: Aren't you sometimes frightened by 'hardcore' fans?
JP: Hmm, not scared, but like everyone else, I'm human.

VG: Like taking photos right in front of your nose?
JP: I'm used to that so it's alright. Even if I'm a bit uncomfortable, if the fans want it, I let them. But sometimes when they come to the dorm, hide, watch... or take photos... that's when it gets a bit scary... *Jay leans closer to the mic* please refrain from doing that, haha.

VG: After moving to a new company, has your range of activity has become more broad and free?
JP: Yes, I especially like that I can choose everything. From songs, dances, fashion, and hairstyles to schedules. I have become in control of everything. I freely meet with people that I want to make music or dance with, even if they're not famous at all. If I like the person's talent, I want to work with them. Working with someone on stage is always a good thing. Like Dok2 or The Quiett.

VG: You worked with Brave Brothers as well.
JP: Brave Brothers was.... yes... that was...

VG: ...was it a slightly different meaning?
JP: Yes, it was a bit different.

VG: Is there anyone that you want to work with next?
JP: Supreme Team. They're really good at rapping and their songs are exciting. When I listen to their songs I automatically go, "Put your hands up." It's not trying to look cool, but I think they're a team that lets their bodies feel the rhythm and sing as if they're crazy. I like the energy.

VG: How is acting going? Hype Nation was even better because you filmed it with your friends, right?
JP: I haven't done a lot of acting, but it's fun and, if given the chance, I would like to try it again. For Hype Nation, I came to Korea for the first time in nine months. I was happy because I haven't been here in a long time, but on top of that, I came with my friends and filmed a movie, so I was very happy.

VG: I guess AOM should be grateful of you, they get to be active in Korea because of a friend.
JP: They are thankful, but nowadays, since I've been so good to them, I think they're starting to believe that it's only natural of me.

VG: Is it starting to become a bad habit?
JP: Yes, I think so. I'm thinking one day I should pretend to fire them. *laughs*

VG: Even if they (AOM) didn't know in America, did they think, "Wow, my friend is really famous" when they came to Korea?
JP: In Seattle, they didn't know because there were only about two or three people a week that would recognize me. But when I first put up a Youtube video and they saw the views, they realized and felt it.

I was shocked at the results, so imagine how surprised they were. When I returned to Korea they saw the 2,000 fans at the airport and were surprised. After that everything became a bit "standard".

Now, when we go overseas to Singapore or Philippines, they think, "This many people will be there". Isn't that ridiculous and unbelievable? Haha, even I don't actually think or realize that I'm famous, but they think they're more of a star than me.

VG: Seems like something is boiling or getting angry within you?

JP: A bit of discontent? Haha, it's just a joke.

VG: How did you feel seeing the fans at the airport?
JP: I expected some fans to be there, because I saw news about it on fansites, but I didn't know there would be that many people, I was so thankful. The fans never seize to amaze me. But at that time I was dressed like a hobo/jobless/etc... I was thinking, "If I'd have known, I would have dressed nicer."

VG: Your fans talk about your airport fashion a lot. Have you ever thought of improving, reforming, expanding your wardrobe? The fans even count the amount times you've worn certain pairs of pants or hat!
JP: I don't really concern myself with those things much. Even in the future, I'll dress nicely on days I want to dress nice, or dress casually if I want to be comfortable.

VG: Like today? (Jay is wearing white socks and black slippers)
JP: Yes, freely.

VG: Nowadays, the places we hear your songs seem to be at concerts and festivals...do you feel you want to be on free-to-air television?
JP: Not especially. If there's an opportunity, I will. If not, that's fine too. If there's a chance for me to communicate with my fans, then that's more than enough. Because my fans will go wherever I go. I'm satisfied.

VG: There have been a lot of hardships being alone after having been in a group, right?
JP: It isn't easy to dance and sing everything, but I enjoy it because there's a lot of time for me to work with my own style.

VG: Your actions these days must seem like a "rediscovery of Jay" to your fans. Even when i first heard "NOY" I thought, "Did Jay always fit ballads so well?" I guess you didn't get to sing long enough to feel like that before.
JP: At the time I heard a lot of positive feedback. Fans would ask me, "Were you always this good at singing?" Although I believed I didn't sing that well, I was happy seeing the reactions. Even in future, I'm not going to stick with just hip-hop. Rap, dance, R&B, ballad... I want to do it all.

VG: If we told you that you had an hour to do a stage as you wished, what would you do?
JP: I would do all of the performances I can. I would sing, dance, and BBoy. If I wanted to do such a thing, I would definitely have to produce a lot of good songs.

VG: I guess in a way, when you first started music, you wanted to do music freely like this?
JP: It's possible. Maybe this situation came a bit faster than I expected. Regardless, I'm very happy with the current situation.

Honestly, I didn't dream about being a singer when I was young, I never thought about my future in detail. Originally, I wanted to be someone who studies animals in places like Africa.

VG: Is that why you played so well with the cat during the shoot?
JP: Yes, I really like animals.

VG: Has your personality changed at all after suffering your recent hardships?
JP: I've become a lot more optimistic. Even if bad things happen, I try to think that it will turn out for the best.

VG: I thought it would have been the opposite. Maybe you wouldn't trust people as easily, or you wouldn't be able to make decisions as quickly.. that sort of thing.
JP: I was always a bit shy. Nothing about me has really changed as a result of those events.

VG: Nobody can predict the things you will do, or the things you will make.
JP: I agree, I don't know anything. Whether it be America or Korea, if an opportunity presents itself, I will grab it. If things don't work out the way I want them to, then it can't be helped. Other people might think my attitude as foolish. There are people who say I should quickly release an album while I'm popular now. I believe things don't actually work out when you force them. Anything I do, I want to do it slowly; When I want, with the people I want.

VG: Has your standard/idea of happiness changed from before?
JP: I've always been the same. I've been someone who can look after their family and friends. That has always been my motto. And now that it has been achieved, I have nothing more to wish for. I just hope everything goes well without any accidents and problems.

VG: Your family must have had many worries, but they must be relieved now.
JP: Yes, but they were better than I thought. I stayed energetic/happy/ok so my parents wouldn't worry. Now they worry about my health. They always tell me to rest when I can and eat well.

VG: Do you get uncomfortable when people bring up the past?
JP: I'm alright, it doesn't matter. If I stay distressed because something bad occurred, nothing will work out. I just take it as a lesson, learn from it, and move on. However I try not to (talk about it) because my company doesn't like it and will begin to worry.

VG: What is your biggest worry currently?
JP: I'm worried I will get sick/injured. It will become difficult if I injure myself while dancing, hurt my throat while singing, or get sick from a cold. I was sick for a week because I caught a cold right after I did the two fanmeetings in Korea. I ask myself, "What will I do if my fitness/health doesn't keep up... I have so much to do in future."

VG: You talked the most about your gratefulness towards your fans during the interview.
JP: I am always thankful. I'm so grateful that they are concerned about every little thing about me, down to a pimple on my face. I will try my best in future to make my fans proud of me. I want to tell them not to worry too much about me, and that I'm ok. I'm an adult, you know. *laughs*

VG: I heard you are leaving (Korea) the day after tomorrow. What are your plans after that?
JP: I'm going to work with American producers in Los Angeles. I can't say exactly right now.

VG: On the international customs form, there is an "occupation" question. What is your answer?
JP: Writing words like "singer" there is too funny, so even then I didn't write that. In fact, there are times where I reply with "student." Nowadays, I just write "entertainer."

VG: But you're a singer...
JP: I believe you have to be Stevie Wonder, Brian McKnight, or Usher to be allowed to write that.

VG: Then I guess that could change in the future, if you fit the profile.
JP: It's possible...in about ten years?

VG: What defines a good entertainer?
JP: A person that makes viewers feel happy and joyful from the stage. Not just singing, but someone who can accomplish a wide variety of things through music. A person who can have a good influence on people. I want to become that type of person. Even if its not fancy or glamorous, if I'm happy and enjoying it, it's fine.

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 12874000012010101820100
Spoiler:
cr: koraboo , soompi
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Jay Park shows off his new “JWalkerz” tattoo   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20101025_jayparkjwalkerztattoo_main

Recently on Twitter, Jay Park has sparked curiosity amongst fans with his tweet, “I’m going to upload a photo in five minutes.”To the delight of screaming fangirls everywhere, he uploaded a photo of his new tattoo with the name of his official fanclub name, “JWALKERZ“. Interestingly enough, the design of the tattoo mimics a flatline-indicator found on medical heart monitor machines.Netizens who viewed Jay’s tattoo replied, “His fans are lucky ” and “He carved his fans onto his body, heartwarming.”Meanwhile, Jay released his digital single album on October 26th, which contains R&B track “Speechless” as well as a medium tempo track, “Bestie.”

Source + Photo: Jay Park’s Twitter
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Jay's news   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Jay Park discusses 2PM and… raunchy videos

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 O8rn7p

Earlier, allkpop reported that singer Jay Parkmade a guest appearance on
the Guerrilla Date corner of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Relay” on March
12th. During his ‘date’, Jay Park got up close and personal. In
particular, he displayed an apologetic and longing heart towards the
members of his former group, 2PM.

Recently,
Jay Park left an official apology message to 2PM and to his former
agency, JYP, through his fan community website. When asked about his
apology, he explained, “I am participating in broadcasts and I have an
album coming out. I left those words to clear up my feelings. In my
heart, I always wanted to apologize.”

He added, “However, I
haven’t contacted 2PM. If I meet 2PM through broadcasting activities, I
think I’ll be very happy. I miss 2PM the most. I hope they miss me, too”
– confessing his inner feelings. He continued with an apology saying,
“I always only sent my feelings through writing, but I want to directly
say ‘I’m sorry’ to 2PM.”

Jay Park also frankly revealed his
future activities and whereabouts during his ‘date’. He spoke about his
fans who have waited a long time for his comeback. “I think they waited
because I left so suddenly and because they couldn’t forget my presence
on stage.”

In addition, when Jay Park was about to share his
story about watching dance videos on YouTube, reporter Kim Tae Jin
suddenly joked, “Are you sure you weren’t watching a raunchy video?” Jay
Park truthfully responded, “I occasionally watch provocative videos.”

In
continuation, the reporter asked, “Do you watch the raunchy videos on
YouTube?” Jay Park smoothly and sensibly answered, “You can’t watch
those kinds of videos on YouTube.”

Meanwhile, the recording of
the show was interrupted several times because so many fans gathered to
meet Jay Park for a ‘date’ on the streets of Hongdae – foreshadowing the
fame he will receive for his comeback.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:26 am

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 110322_jayparkdongainterview

“I want to stop talking about 2PM.”

It’s been a year and six months since Park Jaebum was last able to stand in front of his fans. The star had left Korea following the controversy surrounding his old MySpace comments, but now he’s getting ready to take his first step forward as a solo singer without the ‘ex-2PM member’ tag.

Recently, Park Jaebum met with Donga News in a Kyungkido studio for an interview.

Check out the interview below!

-

He was moving busily for the MV shoot of his first solo album’s title track, which is scheduled for release in the middle of April. After checking everything from the outfit to the dancers’ movements, he rushed in with a sigh, saying, “It’s so hectic for me since I’ve been getting everything ready with my own hands.”

Before there was a chance to sit down with Park Jaebum, his company associate requested for no sensitive questions regarding 2PM. This was because he had already experienced some backlash after appearing on an entertainment news program, where he made statements like, “I want to see 2PM the most” and, “I’m sorry.” Thus, it would have been burdensome for him to be whisked into further speculations and controversies.

However, when talking about Jaebum, it was impossible to not mention 2PM, so despite the polite request, unavoidable questions were thrown.

When 2PM was mentioned, Park Jaebum’s expression hardened slightly. Even though he firmly said, “I don’t want to talk more about them,” he explained the reason why he could only do so.

“In the entertainment news program I starred in recently, we talked about a lot of things. However, only that part was edited and aired. After that, some fans criticized me, saying, ‘He’s using 2PM to get media attention’. I want to end things with what I said last time, and I don’t want to say anything more about it. There isn’t a reason to repeat the things I’ve said before. If this condition continues, I don’t think it’ll help either 2PM or me.”

Addressing the misunderstandings that happen because he doesn’t talk about it, or when people don’t understand his sincerity, Park Jaebum said, “It’s unavoidable, it’s okay. I can’t do anything about it if people don’t believe my sincerity. Now, I’m not going to worry about that and just do what I have to do, and care for the people around me, and just run forward.”

He also acknowledged how 2PM’s fanbase had split over him, and are now attacking each other. “I hope that fans don’t fight with each other anymore.”

Despite all the ripples he’s still facing, Park Jaebum carried on with hope in his heart. “I want to smile gladly and say hello to them”. He continued, “My mind is always open. If I meet them, I think I’d be really glad to see them. I want to go to them first and say hello. If they don’t accept it, there’s nothing I can do.”

-

For his first solo album, Park Jaebum will be releasing six songs, which include ‘Tonight’ and ‘Abandoned.’

“I really like music with beats. After I think of a beat, I add a title and then lyrics to it. ‘Tonight was originally ‘Tonight’ in English, but because it was similar to Big Bang’s song title, I changed it into Korean. ‘Abandoned’ is a sad song.”

‘Abandoned?’ When asked if its content had something to do with 2PM, he chuckled while saying, “Don’t try to fish me out”. He then stood his ground and stated, “It could be misunderstood because of the title, but it’s just a coincidence”. He personally wrote the lyrics for every song in Korean. “I frequently receive the compliment that I’m good at writing lyrics. If I write it in English and then translate it, the feel doesn’t stay alive. So I just write it in Korean.”

-

Before his actual broadcast activities, Park Jaebum first made news for his acting roles. After finishing the filming for an American-Korean collaboration movie ,‘Hype Nation’, he moved on to film for ‘Mr. Children’ (working title). Considering how he took the lead roles in movies, it would only make sense that he would have shown a lot of desire in pursuing acting. Yet Park Jaebum shook his head, and said, “It’s really hard.”

He added, “It’s fun to experience someone else’s life, but I think it’s an area not anyone can take a shot at. I’m lucky that the scenes we shot so far didn’t require acting abilities. There weren’t many lines overall. The director points me out a lot, but I try to follow along as best I can. However, I don’t think acting is more fun than dancing! (laughter)”

-

If one was to think of ‘Park Jaebum’, the first word to come to mind is ‘chocolate abs’ and ‘color-matching’. The two words are so inseparable from Park Jaebum that they come up as related search words with him.

During his time with 2PM, Park Jaebum received a lot of love for his ‘well-separated abs’. His skin was also darkly tanned, which allowed him to surpass the popularity of other muscular male stars.

However, he sighed, saying that nowadays, the abs that he took care of more than his life had diminished a lot in comparison to old times.

“It isn’t as much as before. Because I didn’t have much time to sleep and I was preparing this album, I had less time to exercise as well. Before, I cared only about my body! (laughter) I exercised 6 days a week. However, these days, I only have two days to exercise. My muscles dried up because I practice until dawn.”

Even though his ‘chocolate abs’ disappeared because he didn’t have sufficient time to exercise, he never let go of his ‘color matching’ – as in matching the color of his clothes, shoes, and accessories. Some have described it as an ‘unsophisticated sense of fashion.’

“Hahaha! There’s a lot of talk about my fashion. There isn’t a reason. Isn’t it okay if it’s pretty in my head? If colors are matched the same, it’s pretty. And now, if I don’t match colors, it feels like I’ve underdressed.”

allkpop

----

1on pote tha stamatisoun epitelous oi haters? dld eleos pia! den skotose kai kanenan to paidi kai stin teliki kai oi 2pm den einai kai agioi pou tous ekmetaleutai kiolas! autos milise eilikrina ama twra kapoioi den theloun na ton pistepsoun apla na SKASOUN! ante pia! einai kourastiki auti i katastasi!

2on i cant wait for his work!! exei doulepsei toso sklira o kalos mou kai pisteuw pws den tha apogoiteusei kanenan!!! (tha voulwsei kai ta stomata merikwn merikwn!hohoho)

3on min mou stenaxwriesai jay!! kai xwris tous koiliakous sou eisai enas theos!! Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 783238

(sorry nena unnie ama bgike ligo megalo alla i sineneu3i itan toso endiaferousa apo tin arxi mexri to telos!! xD)
Back to top Go down
SHINee_lover_tae
♥♥♥♥♥
SHINee_lover_tae

PostSubject: Jay Park gives advice to kids about music at the “Dream Academy   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:26 am

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20110329_jaypark_1

On March 28th, Jay Park and Ne-Yo attended the “Dream Academy” program, and spent a special time with 80 children who hope to become musicians.

After receiving a round of applause from the kids, Jay Park stated:

“I heard that you guys are all dreaming to become musicians, but as for me, I never thought of wanting to become a singer when I was at your age. I enjoyed listening to Usher and Michael Jackson and followed along with raps and dances. My mother, however, took note of all of that and suggested that I audition. Luckily, I was accepted.

I came to Korea and received training before my debut. I loved rehearsing, and worked hard as if it was the real deal. I’m not as great at singing like Ne-Yo is, I was a really bad singer back then. But my love for singing helped me improve.

Even during break, I wouldn’t rest and went out to dance with the b-boy hyungs instead. These days, I’m working hard on my composing skills, and I think I’ll be able to include my own track in my next album. I think music needs to become your life; it’s the only way you can become good at it.”

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20110328_neyo_jaypark_2

When asked by a child whether he had anyone that he liked, he replied, “I like a lot of people. As for females, I like foreign female rappers.” Hilariously, when the MC asked the crowd whether anyone of them listened to Ne-Yo’s songs before, Jay Park’s hand shot up quicker than the children.

The heartwarming program was concluded with an autograph session, which Jay Park took part in with all smiles. Jay Park will be guesting at Ne-Yo’s Korean concert on March 30th at 8 PM KST.

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20110329_jay_park

s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:09 am

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 110322_jayparkdongainterview

Singer Jay Park has confirmed that he will be the first guest for Sidus HQ’s new reality show, “Dramatic“.

The entertainment agency collaborated with MBC Every1 to deliver a series featuring all of the artists under Sidus HQ. Jay Park’s episode – “Dramatic Park Jaebeom” - will act as the pilot , and his labelmates Song Joong Ki and Kim Shin Young will air their featured episodes after him.

The reality series itself was originally meant to feature Jay Park exclusively, but after some discussions, the producers decided to back it only if the concept was tweaked to have different artists featured each week.

The program aims to exhibit the day-to-day lives of the stars in a reality show format, and fans are already expressing their eager anticipation to get up-close-and-personal with the stars.

Jay Park’s episode will air at 12 AM KST on April 12th.

Source: TV Report via Nate

----

GO JAY GO!!! xD
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 20110403_jaypark_4

On April 3rd, singer Jay Park held his second “dENiZEN” fan signing outside of the Hyundai Mall at 1 PM KST.

Jay Park was first chosen as dENiZEN’s new model back in fall of 2010 and has been active in events for both his fans and the brand’s consumers. In an effort to repay all of the love he’s received, he opened a fan signing on this day that garnered over 200 fans.

Fans were reportedly delighted with being able to see different sides to the star that are otherwise unseen of in TV programs, and fawned over his innocent charisma.

Jay Park will also be returning with a new album this month.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

----

den thelw na to kanw egiglopaideia to thread tou alla prepei na kanw updating!!! afou den postarei kaneis!! pff whatever.....
a lonely walker.....xD
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:26 am

back again!! xD

---

Swings reveals “I’ll be There” acoustic remix featuring Jay Park

Last year, rapper Swings revealed the track, “I’ll Be There” featuring Crybaby off his “Upgrade EP.” Now, the talented rapper is back again with an acoustic remix of the track and this time he has picked up Jay Park for the track.

The song is simple with the beat being provided with an acoustic guitar. Jay Park shows off his very impressive vocals in the track as well. The track is slated for digital release on April 8th but in the mean time you can check it out below.

---

just speechless... Jay you never fail to impress me!!!! Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 9692
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park Jaebum profile   Park Jaebum profile - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Park Jaebum profile
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next