Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist ) Empty
PostSubject: Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist )   Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist ) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:51 am

Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist ) Jang-woo-hyuk-new-album-rel

Jang Woo Hyuk (born May 8, 1978) is a South Korean rapper. He debuted under SM Entertainment as one of the members of the 5 member boyband H.O.T. in 1996.

H.O.T.

As a member of H.O.T. he was known for being a dancer of the group, and was known for his strong vocal screams in his rap. His nicknames have been "Hammer Boy" for his famous locking dance from H.O.T.s debut single; Candy. When H.O.T disbanded in 2001, Woo Hyuk and two other H.O.T members; Tony An and Lee Jae Won dropped out of SM and formed the trio JTL.

JTL

When JTL was created, H.O.T. fans had mixed feelings for JTL. Many of JTL's music videos were boycotted. However, things changed around when JTL held a 'Guerilla Concert' in front of 12,000 fans.

Solo

JTL unofficially disbanded in 2003 as its members began pursuing solo careers. Woo Hyuk became the CEO of Newest Entertainment (a dancing academy). Woo Hyuk collaborated with Kenzie, Pang Shi Hyuk, and many other talented K-pop musicians. Music lovers thirsting for groovy R&B style beats plus a flair of hip hop all blended with Woo Hyuk's inimitable vocals are well advised to check out the release of No More Drama. To prepare for his solo album, Jang Woo Hyuk underwent 10 months of dance training.

Woo Hyuk also changed his style of rapping. Instead of screaming the lyrics out into the mic the way he did during his H.O.T days, he now does his usual rapping.

Jang Woo Hyuk has become popular in the Chinese and Taiwanese markets. In a poll held on China's largest portal site, sina.com, Woo Hyuk topped two catergories, beating out Rain by 500 votes in the poll: "Who do you think is the most popular South Korean singer in China?" and more than double the votes in dancing.[3] He has expressed his deep interest of making appearances in China and Taiwan. During the beginning of April 2006, he started his first promotion in China and finally created his official fan club in China; however, he has never held a concert in Taiwan.

In addition, world renowned singer Amerie has stated her interest in performing with Woo Hyuk.[citation needed]

On December 18, 2009, Jang Woo-Hyuk has recently finished his military service. After his exit, he had a short press conference and said “The biggest difference is my weight. Compared to myself from beginning of the military service, I had lost 14–15 kilograms. Right before I started my military service, I had gained lots of weight.” About 50 fans were also present during the press conference. He said to the fans, “I was surprised by the number of fans who came to see me. I will soon come back with an improved version of myself.” In 2010 Jang Woo Hyuk signed a contract to sing in China. It is said that he might be rejoining H.O.T.

His new album released May 25th entitled " I am The Future ", with singles including Time is [L]over , I am the Future, and Minimalism

On May 28th Jang Woo Hyuk made his live comeback with the single " Time Is [L]over " on Strong Heart. The song has garnered interests from netizens, commenting on the videos praising him saying " If i saw him walking in the streets I would have never though he was 33 " and " He is a very good dancer, Eunhyuk was inspired by him thats why they both are very good. "

DanceWoo Hyuk is a dancer who has greatly improved since the days of H.O.T and JTL. His dance styles consist primarily of waving, but also incorporates popping, strobing, animation, and body shakes.

Albums

Volume 1 - No More Drama

Released: September 13, 2005
Label: Sony & BMG, SBME Korea

Tracks:
1.Flip Reverse
2.Pump Flow
3.'지지 않는 태양 (Sun That Never Sets)'
4.Shake it Shake it
5.Sorry
6.Hypnosis (최면)
7.Red Sun
8.Scream
9.Let's Go
10.F.A.S.T Love
11.Fool (멍청이)
12.One Step

Volume 2 - My Way

Released: October 25, 2006
Label: Sony & BMG, SBME Korea
Sales: 28,879

Tracks:
1.Mr. 잭슨 (Mr. Jackson) (feat. 남훈, 박장근 of super sta)
2.진짜 남자 (feat. 양정은)
3.Sunny (feat. J)
4.폭풍속으로 (One Way) (feat. 에스더 Esther)
5.마지막 잎새 (feat. 정인, 라도)
6.노란 샤쓰의 사나이 (feat. 탁재훈)
7.S Scenario (feat. Yuri)
8.oH, No! (feat. 기상)
9.Last Game (feat. 남훈, 박장근 of super sta, supacool, 에스더 Esther, Cee-Jay, 신사동호랭이, 라도, 장준호(JnG Beat)

I Am The Future

Released: May 25, 2011

Tracks:
1.Minimalism
2.I Am The Future (Feat. Seo Jung Hwan & Jo Eun Hee)
3.시간이 멈춘 날 Time Is [L]Ove
4.주말 밤
5.[W] Time (Feat. J’Kyun)
6.시간이 멈춘 날 Time Is [L]Over (Inst.)
7.주말 밤 (Inst.)

Videos:

I totally Love this Guy!! Ton latreuw! Love his Dancing!! Love everything!! :P Ton latreuw pragmatika!! Einai polu gamatos!! Kainourgio Addiction Jang Woo Hyuk <3 <3!!! Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist ) 7788 Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist ) 783238
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist )   Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist ) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:24 am

YΠΟΚΛΙΝΟΜΑΙ!! χθες είδα το mv και τα έπαιξα !! Ηe's the ABSOLUTE Dance God !!
Welcome Back Jang Woo Hyuk !!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
meta3aki Gd
♥♥♥♥♥
meta3aki Gd

PostSubject: Re: Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist )   Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist ) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:32 am

einai teleios !!!
ton paw polu !!! mou aresoun arketa ta mv tou !!! idika to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-dwjqtaX64&feature=player_embedded#at=27 .. ta spaei !!!!!!!

epishs xoreuei apisteuta teleia !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist )   Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist ) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Nai einai polu Gamatos!! Ton latreuw! Exw faei megalo kollima!! :D

Jang Woo Hyuk - Weekend Night (Remix) Music Core

Jang Woo Hyuk - Weekend Night Inkigayo

Jang Woo Hyuk - It's the Weekend + Time is [L]over on M!Countdown

Back to top Go down
meta3aki Gd
♥♥♥♥♥
meta3aki Gd

PostSubject: Re: Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist )   Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist ) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:53 pm

kala o tupos den uparxei !!!!!! 8eika live !! idika to ''Weekend Night'[remix]'' to prwto ......
pwpw !!!!!! xoreuei gamata !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love him ..!!! efaga trelo kolima xD

Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist ) Images11
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist )   Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist ) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Kai egw mazi sou!!! Ax!!! Ti kalos pou einai!!! Latreuw tis Pic!!! Einai gamates!!
Back to top Go down
meta3aki Gd
♥♥♥♥♥
meta3aki Gd

PostSubject: Re: Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist )   Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist ) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Danai Likes BIGBANG
♥♥♥♥♥
Danai Likes BIGBANG

PostSubject: Re: Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist )   Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist ) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 am

ang Woo Hyuk - Weekend Night On Music Bank

Source: Allkpop
Back to top Go down
meta3aki Gd
♥♥♥♥♥
meta3aki Gd

PostSubject: Re: Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist )   Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist ) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:40 pm

polu wraio live !!
mou aresei trela auto to song!! mou eixe kolisei se mia periodo to kalokairi !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist )   Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jang Woo Hyuk ( Solo Artist )
Page 1 of 1