Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G.NA [solo artist]

Go down 
+7
tete1995
m a r y
ellieBC
itsygo
tiana
Inna
Barbara
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: G.NA [solo artist]   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:26 pm

G.NA [solo artist] 3899940-350378_12061

G.NA [solo artist] 3129pvd
Name: G.NA - Choi Gina (최지나)
Birthday: 1987 September 13
Height: 168cm
Weight: 47kg
Blood type: O
Education: Fraser Heights Secondary School
Debut: 2010 Digital Single Album [What I'D Do Once I Have a Lover]
Label: CUBE Entertainment
Official Website: playgna.co.kr
Facts: International Fan Forums: Royal-G && Gna-Superstar
* Finalist in reality talent show "Let's CokePlay Battle Shinhwa" in 2005
* Former leader of girl group "Five Girls" from Good Entertainment
* Girl group "Five Girls" was originally composed of Secret's Hyosung, Wonder Girls' Yoobin, After School's Uee, ex-TARA member Jiwon, and Gina.
* Due to financial issues, the girl group never had the chance to debut.
* Gina left the entertainment industry for a short period of time and moved back to Canada after Five Girls was disbanded.
* Later, Hong Seungsung of JYPE (now the representative of CUBE Ent.) gave Gina a second chance and allowed her to audition for JYPE. She was accepted and started her training in November of 2007. She started her training in New York under JYPE and later came back to Korea in May of 2008. When Hong Seungsung came out of JYPE and formed CUBE Ent., Gina followed and continued her training there.
* One of her more well-known cameos: 2PM - 10 points out of 10 MV
* Was also a back-up dancer for 4minute's Hyuna during "Change" promotions.
CREDIT: PLAYGNA (source) & Lindadoll.@ROYAL G FORUMS (trans) , soompi

G.Na - i'll back off so you can live better

G.NA - Supa Solo

pre-debut
Chris (Battle) and G.Na - A Whole New World

Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Barbara
Barbara

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: [photos]   G.NA [solo artist] EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:19 am

G.NA in October CeCi
G.NA [solo artist] B00755814c9dbda9c3a08

G.NA [solo artist] B00755814c9dbdaa0e69a
Hoilc @ bestiz

pre-debut
G.NA [solo artist] 11hv3f7
Spoiler:

G.NA [solo artist] 201007152146131002_1
Spoiler:

G.NA [solo artist] 160801565G.NA [solo artist] D00826094c91e820a3443
some gifs
G.NA [solo artist] Dd
Spoiler:
s:soompi
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: [News]G.NA drops tears at Singapore autograph signing event   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:01 pm

G.NA [solo artist] 20100930_g.na_2-460x306

Having made a successful splash in Korea with her first mini album, “Draw G’s First Breath” just two months ago, G.NA made her first overseas promotional trip to Singapore recently.

It was no mean feat for G.NA as her album topped the weekly Kpop/Jpop charts at HMV, which was no surprise since fans needed a copy to get her autograph. But it was still no mean feat for G.NA who is still considered a relative rookie in terms of her debut date.
G.NA [solo artist] 20100930_g.na_1-460x285
The autograph session was held in Bugis Junction on the evening of 29th September but over 3,000 fans still showed up despite it being a weekday. G.NA performed “Supa Solo” and “I’ll Back Off So You Can Live Better” before the autograph session begun. She was so touched by the support and the fact that her fans sang the birthday song for her in English and Korean that she dropped tears.

Having arrived on the 28th, G.NA has returned to Korea the following night, ending her whirlwind trip.
G.NA [solo artist] 20100930_g.na_3
Spoiler:

s:allkpop, Photos: Laroman
Video: PurpliishLove + mtje33
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: G.NA Exclaims, “I Don’t Find Rain Sexy At All”   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:10 am

G.NA [solo artist] G-na-201010012

In a recent interview with the Singaporean press,the singer was quoted stating the message above. What could she mean?
G.NA sat down with the Singaporean media, participated in interviews, performed a showcase,and met fans on September 29th. The following is one of her quotes from a recent interview:

“Personally, I don’t find Rain sexy at all. He is tall, good-looking and very charismatic but he feels more like a family friend to me. I find Korean-American model-actors Daniel Henney and Dennis O’Neil very cute and adorable. The two of them have very chiseled features and good bodies.”

What! He was her “One and Only Love“ and now she is saying this? This is very surprising! What are your thoughts regarding G.NA’s remarks?
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: G.NA holds first showcase in Singapore   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:15 am

G.NA [solo artist] 2010100115490486636_1

Korean songstress G.NA held her first showcase in Singapore on Wednesday, according to her agency Cube Entertainment.

Cube announced in a press release that the singer met with about 3,000 fans for her first ever meet and greet in the country as well as singing her title track "I'll Back Off" and “SUPA SOLO."

The agency also explained that the fans sang the birthday song in both Korean and English, surprising G.NA whose birthday was on September 13.

The singer has been gaining popularity in the country with her first mini-album "Draw G's First Breath" which placed atop Singapore's HMV's K-POP/J-POP weekly chart during the fourth week of September.

Discovered and trained by Cube Entertainment, G.NA made her debut with single "Things I Want to do When I Have a Lover" with Asian superstar Rain.

G.NA [solo artist] 2010100115490486636_2

She released her mini-album "Draw G's First Breath" on July 14, topping various online music charts with her title track "I'll Back Off" featuring BEAST member Junghyung.
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.NA [solo artist]   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:21 am

είναι πολύ καλή κ καλλιτέχνης και πιστεύω θα διαπρέψει!!, θα συνεχίζω να την στηριζω
(έχω μια διαίσθηση ότι θα την πούνε η 2η Boa)
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: How did G.NA feel about Singapore?   G.NA [solo artist] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:00 am

G.NA [solo artist] IMG_6155

After her first fan meeting session in Singapore, what are some thoughts about Singapore? & How is she now? These might be some of the questions you are wondering about. Now wonder no more, recently she left a comment on her fan cafe, keep her fans updated about her current condition and some thoughts of what impression Singapore fans left her.

G.NA [solo artist] Kxvs

As it might be kind of hard to read from the image, i typed it out for all of you. (:
& Being really thoughtful, she even typed her thoughts in 2 languages, both Korean and English so both local and international fans will understand what she's saying.

"WOW, my visit to Singapore was AMAZING..sooo incredible..can't even describe it in words.
Everything felt so unreal...thanks for my first Singapore trip an amazing one.. =) hopefully it will not be my last..
you guys showed me so much love and support it really made me feel so ALIVE again.. with so much passion!

Hopefully i will see you guys again sometime soon!! Please invite me again..<3 i cried on stage because i was so incredibly touched by you guys.. just knowin that u guys were all there for me,, thank you so much.. sooo much..

i love you guys so much! hopefully u guys feel the same! i will see you guys again asap! i'm actually quite sick right now since i got back form singapore.. i went to the hospital today to get checked up, and well.. it's the cold they say.. haha i think its because of the weather change and whatnot. s it's all good! i got some medication so i will feel beter soon!! i feel great anyways!!<3

im gonna go an get some sleep now.. i miss u guys already. thanks so much.. so much! MUAH! thank you & love you!"

Credits: cubeGNAsg
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: G.NA "Supa Solo" Dance Practice   G.NA [solo artist] EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:22 am

G.NA [solo artist] 28bfs7c

G.NA finish off her debut album promotion with her follow up song "Supa Solo" last month. Many of us might want to learn the dance steps of the song. Here's G.NA practice video. Take a look and see if you can dance with her next time.

CR: G.NA's Official Fancafe
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.NA [solo artist]   G.NA [solo artist] EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:40 am

Είναι θεά η γυναίκα και απίστευτη καλλιτέχνης G.NA [solo artist] 783238 G.NA [solo artist] 783238 και λατρεύω τα παπουτσια της !! lol!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: G.NA: I'm no sex symbol (long post)   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:02 pm

G.NA [solo artist] Gna3
SINGAPORE : "I never saw myself as a sex symbol," said Canadian-born K-pop singer G.NA with a giggle during her press conference in Singapore last week.

"But after I debuted, a lot of people tell me 'Hey she is kind of sexy!'"

"I am not trying to portray it (sexiness) all the time but I think it's [the] natural part of me that kind of shows that."

While G.NA, whose real name is Gina Choi, looked like a cold yet alluring siren on the cover of her debut mini-album "Draw G's First Breath", she is actually very warm, bubbly and vivacious in person.

"I want to show more than just like 'Oh, I am sexy', I want to be more than that!" said Choi with a smile.

When asked if she was offended by the fact that people saw her as a sex symbol, the curvaceous singer broke into laughter.

"No! What girl doesn't feel good about being called sexy?" said Choi, who had just debuted in July this year.

The 23-year-old may be all sunshine and laughter now, but the road to stardom had been a long, winding one for Choi.
G.NA [solo artist] Gna1G.NA [solo artist] Gna2

The road to stardom

Back in 2005, Choi was selected to lead a new Korean girl group called Five Girls until the group's management company decided to disband the group in 2007 due to financial difficulties.

She had a difficult choice to make that year – give up her dream and go back to school or keep on going. But for Choi, her path was clear.

"Singing is my No.1 passion so that's what kept me going," said the singer, who eventually signed with a new label and kept on training.

While her former group members have been absorbed into successful pop acts like the Wonder Girls and T-ara, Choi only managed to make her solo debut after five years in the music industry.

She admitted that debuting later than her contemporaries was a little difficult to accept at first, but she has gotten over it and does not regret her decision one bit.

"It took me five years to get to where I am right now. I don't regret a single moment though. I am very happy. I think every year that went by has me learning more and more new things. I don't regret it," said Choi with a wan smile.

"It was actually a little difficult for me. I really wanted to be where they [her former group members] are at, but ... at the same time it [the fact that they met with success] gave me faith and hope to move on each and every day, so it's really not that bad."

Culture Shock

Since her debut, Choi had worked with K-pop luminaries like Asian superstar Rain as well as boy band BEAST's Doo Jun and had steadily gained fans from across Asia, but it had taken a lot of hard work to get here.

"It's not all glitz and glam; you have to make sacrifices in order to go to where you want to get to. Because I was from Canada, I was born and raised there; I had a huge culture shock when I came to Korea.

"I thought I was Korean but I came and I'm like 'Wow! there is so much I need to know more about Korea in order for the Korean people to love me as who I am'.

"I completely understand and I completely respect that, so I started to learn about my old country and studying, learning the language, understand it," recalled Choi.

She paused for a moment before raising an example to illustrate her point.

"You know how [in Western cultures] if someone tells you something, you can just simply ask, 'Hey but why? Hey can you tell me why we have to do this?' No! Talking back is very bad."

"When elders [in Korea] tell you something to do, you have to say 'ne' (polite way of saying 'yes' in Korean).

"You can't even say 'Okay', I got into trouble for going like this (she gave a friendly wave). You have to go like this," said Choi bowing deeply.

"I knew [bowing was necessary] but it was my natural habit, using my hands when I talk and stuff. It was that kind of thing [that caused her culture shock]."

Competition

With the K-pop scene is currently dominated by big bands like the ten-member boy band Super Junior, the nine-member girl group Girl's Generation and the quintet Wonder Girls, it is a Herculean task for a newcomer like Choi to carve a solo career in such an environment.

But Choi is unfazed.

"I think it is kind of different. I am targeting a different market I think," said the singer, adding that it was her willingness to try out various genres - instead of just the 'safe' ones like ballads and dance tunes – that will help her stand out from the crowd.

Source: Channel NewsAsia
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: G.NA gives support Beast   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:23 pm

G.NA [solo artist] Gnabeast

G.NA [solo artist] Picture4mp

'BEAST - BREATH' As you all know, they've come back!
So please give them a lot support them until the end!!!
This time, in order to get first, they're going to need your strength!!! ^^

I believe in you!!! Hwaiting!~~~~~~~<3

CREDITS: G.NA's Fan Cafe
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: G.NA's Shoutout on Beast's Win   G.NA [solo artist] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:54 pm

G.NA [solo artist] 37184_155511317815989_134431159924005_317067_8190045_n

G.NA [solo artist] Oneg

…From here to the end…!!

WOW!! Everyone!! It’s me Gina!~~~<3

Finally…
On Friday October 8 evening at Mubank….
Beast sunbaenims got their…
First…
Broadcast…
Win! ! ! ! !

Because of all of you, I really wanted to give my heartfelt thanks.
Also wanted to give my thanks to Cube Family as well.
After seeing Beast’s win and with recollection of my past trainee days started to flood my memories…
somehow tears of joy started to flow...
To know that such strength and support from fans existed made me really proud and touched!!!
Really thank you for supporting and loving our Cube Family!!!!!! <3

After regaining my strength and passion from seeing Beast’s win,
I was able to find a greater motivation to work harder!
(thank you thank you thank you!!! =))
I will also become like our awesome family members ‘Beast’ and ‘4MINUTE’ that you will one day be proud of!!
So please give us a lot of love till the very end!!
I believe in all of you! ^^ You know I love you right??^^ kekekekeke

Everyone now that the weather’s getting colder, make sure to wear warmer clothes!!!
I’m slowly slowly recovering from this cold you don't realize how dangerous and depressing it was… -_-;; kekekeke
Always be careful okay?! =D

thank you once again for letting our family members 'BEAST' a NUMBER ONE artist!!
i really hope all this love and support will keep goin till the end of the time hehe..<3

Let’s gather up our strength and always fighting!
love you guys so much! you guys are my inspiration . . . <3

I love you!~~~~

SOOOOOOOOOO 'BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
SO~~~~~~~~~~~~'BEAST' CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! <3

CREDIT: G.Na's Cafe
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: 4minute’s HyunA and G.NA to collaborate on a song   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:40 pm

G.NA [solo artist] 2vjv0xy
It was recently announced that 4minute’s HyunA and fellow Cube member G.NA, will be joining forces to sing a duet track for a compilation album, which will be released this coming November.

Earlier in the day, there were rumors that HyunA and G.NA were collaborating for a duet project album, however Cube Entertainment later clarified with Money Today Newspaper, that the two singers are merely recording just one track together, but added, “HyunA and G.NA are participating in the recording of a compilation album, featuring many other artists. We haven’t even planned any broadcasting schedules for the song.”

Cube Ent. went on to state, “We believe the rapper and singer will be able to complement each others’ strengths and weaknesses and show a great synergetic effect. They just recently finished recording the song with producer Choi Jung Myung, the founding member of COOL.”

s:allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: G.NA & HyunA's Collaboration Song Released!   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:49 am

G.NA [solo artist] 20101109_gna_hyuna1
The collaborative track between 4minute’s HyunA and G.NA, titled, “Together Forever” has just been released!

Cube said it best, “We believe the rapper and singer will be able to complement each others’ strengths and weaknesses and show a great synergetic effect.”

Both artists are on top of their game for this track and we love it!

cr: iHoneydew , s:allkpop
πολύ ωραίο χιπχο-π-οπάκι μἀρέσει!! G.NA [solo artist] 54139
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: G.NA to release a full album this month   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:11 am

G.NA [solo artist] Ginachoi

G.NA made her debut last year with "I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better" featuring Joon Hyung of BEAST. She was one of the rare solo debuts that became successful and was not completely overshadowed by idol groups. G.NA emerged as the next generation's sexy queen with her debut.

In "I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better", she emitted a sexy vibe while giving off a classy look at the same time. Fans give her credit for being able to pull of such a concept while still staying class and not forcing out her sexy look. G.NA's song "If You Want A Lover" also grabbed attention because it featured world star, Rain.

Officials from Cube Entertainment revealed that her album should be released by the third week of January, but no later than the end of the month. Singles and mini-albums releases are very common in the Korean industry for rookies. However, G.NA is breaking away from that trend and is releasing her first full album after only releasing one mini-album. The officials commented and said that they have confidence in her. They also added that many good songs were recorded for her album.

Many fans have been awaiting for her comeback since she ended her promotions for her first mini-album. Are you excited?

Source: Koreaboo, TV Report
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: 2AM’s Jinwoon to star in G.NA’s upcoming music video   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:16 pm

G.NA [solo artist] 201101052343071002_1
For her impending comeback, G.NA will be collaborating with another idol star.

The singer will be working with 2AM’s youngest member, Jinwoon, and the two will star as lovers for her new music video. The single itself is reported to have a “sexy pop” style.

To confirm the report, Jinwoon tweeted that he’ll be working with G.NA, as he wrote to B2ST’s Doojoon: “Hyung~ This time I’ll be G.NA nuna’s boyfriend~? >_<”

Source + Photo: Newsen
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: G.NA's Comeback Teaser on today's music core!!   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Ante me to kalo to Ginaki..
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: G.NA makes a ‘BLACK & WHITE’ comeback on Music Bank   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:53 am

G.NA [solo artist] 20110119_gna_1

After a strong debut last year, female soloist G.NA makes a comeback on the January 21st episode of Music Bank with the title track off her new album, “‘BLACK & WHITE.”

Showing a sharp contrast to her debut tracks, G.NA shows us her cutesy personality and definitely showed that she can pull off this genre too.

Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: G.NA on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook- Officially Missing You   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Τραγουδάρα από μια γυναικάρα!!
(Ευτυχώς το αγγλικό της είναι σε καλή κατάσταση..) G.NA [solo artist] 7788
Back to top Go down
itsygo

itsygo

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.NA [solo artist]   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:04 am

auto to tragoudi tis mou aresei para polu don't know why apo to prwto akousma mou arese :)
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: K-pop singer G.NA delivers a sweet cover of Fukuyama Masaharu’s “Milk Tea”   G.NA [solo artist] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:08 am

G.NA [solo artist] 20110317_g.namilktea

Via allkpop:

Fukuyama Masaharu is celebrating his 20th debut anniversary with a new album titled, “With Special Guests – Fukuyama Masaharu Remake“. He’s invited many of Korea’s top vocalists to cover his numerous tracks, which included “Best Love” (done by 2AM) and “Rainbow” (done by B2ST).

G.NA’s cover of “Milk Tea” is the latest track to be publicly released from the album. Her voice gives this song a melodic sweetness, and many of Fukuyama’s fans are praising the Korean idol for her successful rendition.

Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.NA [solo artist]   G.NA [solo artist] EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:00 am

G.NA finds her ZEN

G.NA [solo artist] G-na-2-20110331
G.NA walked the runway for Lie Sang-bong‘s Fashion Show at Seoul Trade Exhibition & Convention (SETEC) today. The designer known for incorporating cultural themes in his styles, used the philosophy of Zen to create G.NA’s gigantic snowball exotic look. The audience was in awe of her flawless body and long legs. I still think she resembles a tall and lean snowball or frozen custard. The ensemble is nice, but they over did it with the makeup. Why should your skin match your clothes?
G.NA [solo artist] G-na-201103311

The singer,on the other hand, was honored and impressed by the designers’ unique ability in fashion and she was more than thrilled to model for him.

Enough with my negativity, What do you think of Lie Sang-bong’s transformation of G.NA?

Source: Joongang

Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.NA [solo artist]   G.NA [solo artist] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:44 am

G.NA throws the opening pitch for Doosan Bears
On April 9th, G.NA threw the opening pitch for the 2011 Lotte Card Pro Baseball match between Doosan Bears and Kia Tigers at the Jamsil Baseball Stadium.

A representative from Doosan Bears revealed, “G.NA, who’s recently been sweeping various music charts with her hit track ‘BLACK & WHITE‘, will be throwing the honorary opening pitch for the match.”

As for the idol-pitcher, she expressed, “It’s a privilege to throw the opening pitch for the extremely popular Doosan Bears. I’ll practice and practice so that I won’t disappoint the Doosan fans.”

Source: akp
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.NA [solo artist]   G.NA [solo artist] EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:08 am

ακομα απορώ γιατί δεν έχει ίνει thead γι' αυτην ??!!
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.NA [solo artist]   G.NA [solo artist] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:39 am

einai megali theara!!! prosfata exei arxisei na m aresei poli!!

einai toso teliaaa~~~~

yup yup theloume threadd!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G.NA [solo artist] Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.NA [solo artist]   G.NA [solo artist] Empty

Back to top Go down

G.NA [solo artist]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next