Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

♔ General talk!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:27 am

♔ General talk! 20101001_boa_03

The release of the book written by BoA’s mother, “The Golden Rule,” has revealed many “behind the scenes” stories regarding BoA’s past. One story in particular has caught the attention of netizens because it accurately shows the sacrifices BoA had to make at such a young age in order to achieve her dreams.

BoA’s mother, Sung Young Ja, wrote that BoA was admitted to a private junior high school, but had to give it up in order to train in Japan to become a singer.

Scared for her 14-year-old daughter’s future, Sung was highly concerned about the choices laid out before them until BoA confidently stated that she would like to choose her dream over the school. Sung was impressed by her daughter’s drive and decided to respect her decision, eventually sending her to Japan with SM Entertainment. Fortunately, ten years later, BoA has now become the star of Asia.

The picture revealed along with the story shows BoA standing on a platform as her elementary school’s class president.

Netizens commented, “She’s such a respectable person. At such a young age, she had to fight against herself in order to get recognized” and “Both BoA and her parents are so amazing for finding a dream and working for it.”

♔ General talk! 20101001_boa_02

via allkpop
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:30 am

♔ General talk! 1285295153y4177423

♔ General talk! 12htb114

A family photo from around 2002-2003
♔ General talk! A90751041

The Kwon siblings: pianist Kwon Sun Hwon (left), director Kwon Soon Wook (bottom), Asia's star Kwon BoA (top)
♔ General talk! 20100929181403100117072
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img828/9007/42htb114.jpg

sources and image credits: nate + uriboa 1, 2, akp + boajjang 1, 2
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:38 am

teleies piC...kai h boa 8ea se oles,panta yperoxi!! ♔ General talk! 54139
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:47 am

και μ'αρ΄σει που είναι΄ίδια δεν έχει αλλάξει και είναι ΤΕΛΕΙΑ!!
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:51 am

nai an e3ereseis to styling sta mallia tis kata ta alla einai idia!!
gi'auto tin latrevw trelaa ♔ General talk! 7788
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:57 am

ναι καλέ εκτός απο αυτά εννούσα σε στυλ πλαστική ή κάποια άλλη επέμβαση κ έτσι , και αμα έκανε που δεν νομίζω δεν αλλοιώθηκε καθόλου και είνια τελεια!! ♔ General talk! 783238 ♔ General talk! 7788 ♔ General talk! 7788
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:00 am

oute egw den nomizw na ekane pote h boa plastiki.....ase po0 den to xriazete kiolas
einai 8ea apo ka8e apopsi!! ♔ General talk! 740181 *zhlia* lol!
Back to top Go down
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: BoA would like to be a member of SNSD if she wasn’t a solo artist   ♔ General talk! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:41 am

♔ General talk! 20101014_boa_snsd

BoA’s recent confession about wanting to be reborn as a SNSD member has been drawing attention lately.

During a recording of ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook‘, when asked, “If you could use a time machine to go back in time to when you were 13, would you have still made the same decisions as now?” She answered, “If I could be reborn, I want to become a member of SNSD.”

She continued, “Because I had to develop and promote all by myself ever since the beginning, it was hard for me. I want to use my remaining time focusing on growing taller.”

Her witty comment aside, she later gave a more sincere response, as she said, “SNSD and f(x) may be able to practice in a nice building now, but back then I had to practice in a basement that leaked every time it rained. Hwanhee oppa and I scooped up the leaking water whenever the H.O.T oppas said they had to practice.”

During this recording, BoA also revealed more about her current self as a woman in her 20s.

When she was asked about her leisure activities, she replied, “Ever since I debuted, I’ve never had more than 10 days of rest because I’m always busy, however, whenever I do get free time, I like going out and watching movies, and I like drinking alcohol. If there is ever a movie I want to watch, I always watch it.”

Source + Photo: Star News
allkpop
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:46 am

Πρεπει να ηταν πολυ δυσκολο για ενα παιδι 13 να κανει ντεμουτο μονο του, να κανει Promos overseas και ολα αυτα... Ιδιαιτερα solo και οχι στα πλαισια καποιου group, οπου οσο να ναι εχεις υποστηριξη...
Παντως, η προσπαθεια απεδωσε!! Ηταν υπερβολικα καλη για να μην ειναι solo ετσι κι αλλιως!
Και για μενα καλυτερα που δεν εκανε τελικα debute με τις SNSD... Δεν ξερω, εχω την εντυπωση οτι δεν θα ταιριαζε τοσο καλα στο στυλ που εχουν... Μου φαινονται πολυ διαφορετικες σαν στυλ μουσικης κ εικονα που προβαλλουν!

Last edited by sofunoyume on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:16 am

apapa me tpt!! katholou den tha tairiaze!!
tha itan poli fierce kai powerful gia na kriftei pisw apo to cute image autwn twn koritsiwn.....

asxeta pou kai tha episkiaze me tin proswpikotita tis , tis alles kopeles alla genika den tha m areze etsi opws to fantazomai....xD

prepei na itan poli diskolo omws gia autin otan itan trainee... :/
FIGHTING!xD
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:32 am

Aigoo περιμενω με πολλή ανυπομονησία το Cobu, την ταινια της!
Πρωτα απ ολα θα ειναι Αμερικανικη παραγωγη, που σημαινει οτι ολοκληρος ο κοσμος θα εχει την ευκαιρια να απολαυσει την Boa να χορευει.
Ο κοσμος θα ειναι πολυ τυχερος. =|
Επισης... νομιζω οτι θα εχει ενα guest ρολο ο Υunho..>? Διορθωστε με αν κανω λαθος...
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:28 am

sofunoyume wrote:

Επισης... νομιζω οτι θα εχει ενα guest ρολο ο Υunho..>? Διορθωστε με αν κανω λαθος...

Ωωωω!! ναααααααι ο leader θα παιξει στην ταινιά και θα χορεψει !!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:48 am

Ουυυυ SM collab!! Boa k Yunho?? Επικο ακουγεται! ♔ General talk! 935562

Θα κανει η Boa τα δικα της, θα κανει ο Yunho τα δικα του τα φιδισια, πανε οι Αμερικανοι, κατακτηθηκαν! ♔ General talk! 692365
Back to top Go down
EruTaiyou
♥♥♥
EruTaiyou

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:32 am

Αχου ναι και εγω ειμαι πολυ excited για την ταινια! Θα συρουμε και ολους τους non-kpop-fans φιλους μας στο σινεμα και δεν θα μπορουν να πουν και τιποτα! ♔ General talk! 692365
παντως ελπιζω να εχει ενδιαφερον και σαν στορι οχι οτι με πειραζει, ετσι κι αλλιως μονο το οτι θα δουμε την BoA ειναι τελειο!
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:44 am

xaxaxa ναι!!! θα ειναι τελειο!!
ελπιζω ομως να μην αρχισουν ολοι να κολλανε κ μετα να το παιζουν φανς.
εμεις εδω τοσον καιρο τι καναμε??
-.-

Boa-shi fighting!
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 am

♔ General talk! Tumblr_lqe4z2CQH01qcqdsho1_r8_500

08.25.00 - 08.25.11
Happy 11th Anniversary BoA!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Barbara

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:54 am

11 Χρονια !! Αυτη είναι DIVA!! ♔ General talk! 7788 ♔ General talk! 783238

♔ General talk! Tumblr_lqhfqgN2Ib1qk1y9po1_500

My Queen ♔ General talk! 151285

♔ General talk! Tumblr_lqhaa8mXCC1qiwklwo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

♔ General talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♔ General talk!   ♔ General talk! Empty

Back to top Go down

♔ General talk!
Page 1 of 1