Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls Day general news

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

Girls Day general news Empty
PostSubject: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:13 am

ALL NEWS AND UPDATES ABOUT GIRLS DAY WILL BE POSTED HERE!!!

----

Girls Day cried "tears" of joy for being ranked 1st on online charts!

Girls Day general news 201103190835514222

Girl’s Day, a 5-member girl group, cried tears of joy for being ranked 1st on online music sites with their 3rd single ‘Twinkle Twinkle’
According to what the agency said on the 19th, Girl’s Day’s ‘Twinkle Twinkle’ topped the real-time charts on Bugs, Naver Music, Cyworld, and has climbed to within the top 10, making a challenge to be the top on Melon, Soribada, Dosirak, etc.
After hearing the news, the members of Girl’s Day confessed, “We’re happy that our 3rd single is receiving love from the general public”, and revealed their impression of the tearful joy, “We drew interests from people through the first single, proved our talents through the 2nd single, and our sincere plan, which was to be loved by people for our music with the 3rd single, has come true.
They continued, “This is only the beginning, so we’ll make our efforts to claim the 1st place on music programs by appearing on various broadcast activities.
Girl’s Day’s new song ‘Twinkle Twinkle’, which is composed with a motif of the ’80s hit song called ‘Round and Round’ by Nami, was released on online music sites on the 18th.

Source; Star.mt.co.kr
Translated by sen@girlsdaydaily
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:25 am

Girls Day general news 20110406_girlsday_2

MBC is currently airing a drama titled ‘Shiny Shiny Shining’ and for the drama’s OST (soundtrack), the pretty ladies of Girl’s Day were recruited to sing a track titled, “If you give your Heart.”

The track is slated to be released on April 22nd but recently a preview of the track was released. The track is a remake of a song originally sung by Choi Yeon Je. Check out the preview below!

scr: akp

---

so excited!!!
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:24 am

Girl's Day Sojin & Yura with infinite @ Heechul's Youngstreet Radio

Girls Day general news 0416

source; Heechul’s youngstreet website
shared by girlsdaydaily

----

WWHHHAA~~~ MY GIRLS TOUGETHER WITH MY OLD MAN!!
Heenim im envious!! xD
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:35 am

Girl's Day MAXIM interview (May issue)

Girls Day general news 121

the interview is here:
Spoiler:

solo interviews:
Spoiler:

special thanks to our friend @moony008 for the pictures and translation!
edited by Tammy.
Posted by: Tammy@girlsdaydaily ♥️

----

ti glikes kai agnes pou einai!!! olo gelane ta xarxala mou!!! Girls Day general news 16417 Girls Day general news 727795
Sojin headache?? epeidi eisai i leader e?? san ton leeteuk kai esi!! buahahahaha
Minah edwse tis pio wraies apantiseis gia mena!! Girls Day general news 783238
kathe mera tis agapw olo kai perissotero!!
Back to top Go down
SHINee_lover_tae
♥♥♥♥♥
SHINee_lover_tae

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:29 am

ein plcute auta ta koritsia!!!!
eidika oi solo interviews tous htan ola ta lefta!!!
pio pl m'aresan ths Minah kai ths Yura na kai olwn oi apanthseis htan endiaferouses (kai pl asteies xD)

Last edited by SHINee_lover_tae on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:34 am

SHINee_lover_tae wrote:
ein plcute auta ta koritsia!!!!
eidika oi solo interviws tous htan ola ta lefta!!!
pio pl m'aresan ths Minah kai ths Yura na kai olwn oi apanthseis htan endiaferouses (kai pl asteies xD)

einai to cute pou sou aresei kate....to ORIGINAL cute!! xD
asxeta pou einai mes tin treli xara oli tin wra!! xD
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Girl’s Day releases concept photos for their first mini album!

Quote :
Five-member girl group, Girl’s Day has released the concept photos for their first mini-album, entitled “Everyday“!

In the photo that was released, the girls are seen dressed in wedding dresses that give off a divine aura, which is further enhanced by the cute and innocent looks of the girls themselves.

“Their first mini-album’s concept contains the images of five different brides, each with different charms and appeals,” said their entertainment company, DreamTea Entertainment. They also stated, “We tried to express a fluffy personality that you can’t help but squeeze.”

The title track, also titled “Everyday” was composed by Nam Gi Sang, who also was the creator of Girl’s Day’s last hit single, “Twinkle Twinkle“.

Girls Day general news 20110610

Girls Day general news 20110611

original article here

________
Εγω το μονο που εχω να πω ειναι οτι πριμενω μεν το single αλλα ΟΧΙ ΑΛΛΟΙ ΓΑΜΟΙ ΡΕ ΠΑΙΔΙΑ! Ελεος, μικρες κοπελες! Τ_Τ
Back to top Go down
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~
♥♥♥
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:29 am

Girl’s Day to model with 2PM for ‘NEPA’
Girls Day general news 20110829_girlsday_2
The ladies of Girl’s Day will partner up with 2PM as the newest female models for the F/W endorsements of clothing brand ‘NEPA‘!

For six months, the girls will be modeling the brand’s exclusive looks like ‘Black label’, ‘Extreme’, ‘Mountaineering’, ‘Travel’, ‘Camping’, and ‘X-spirit’. With their sweet smiles and outgoing attitudes, the girls were said to have boosted everyone’s spirits on set.

The marketing team of ‘NEPA’ commented, “By choosing 2PM as our newest models in the beginning of 2011, we succeeded in fostering an active and powerful image with the youth. In order to further promote our ladies clothing line, we’ve brought on Girl’s Day. We’re looking forward to seeing what the girls will be bringing to the brand.”

Stay tuned for more events like fan signings with both Girl’s Day and 2PM at the end of the year!

Girls Day general news 20110829_girlsday_1
Source + Photos: Star News

Omo oi girl's day me tous 2pm??!!*SUPER EXCITED*
Elpizw mono na tis doume se polles pics me tous 2pm!!
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:03 am

aaaa unnie ekanes mexri kai update?? omg!! *xoropidaei moni tis*
ax kai egw to diavasa auto!
borw na pw oti petaw apo tin xara mou~! <3
an kai tha psinomoun gia photoshoots me u-kiss gia na doume ti tha pai3ei me tous 2pm. xDD
anipomonw. apla anipomonw.
fovera nea! <3
alla nomizw auto exei bgei kairo twra pou to skeutomai....hmmm tha paw na psa3w. xDD
Back to top Go down
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~
♥♥♥
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:25 am

ellieBC wrote:
aaaa unnie ekanes mexri kai update?? omg!! *xoropidaei moni tis*
ax kai egw to diavasa auto!
borw na pw oti petaw apo tin xara mou~! <3
an kai tha psinomoun gia photoshoots me u-kiss gia na doume ti tha pai3ei me tous 2pm. xDD
anipomonw. apla anipomonw.
fovera nea! <3
alla nomizw auto exei bgei kairo twra pou to skeutomai....hmmm tha paw na psa3w. xDD

Ox les??To eida simera to prwi sto allkpop k nomisa oti einai simerino h to polu xthesino!!0.0
An exei vgei idi h fwtografish kyaaaa thelw na thn dw twra!!!!!!!!!
Egw tha tis ithela me tous shinee(na kanei k h hyeri parea me ton key omo poso plaka tha eixe??xD)
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:59 pm

sto allkpop? isws kai na einai prosfato alla sto girlsdaily den to exoun bgalei kai egw thimamai oti to eixa diavasei kapoion kairo twra.
omws den exei bgei akoma photoshoot me 2pm opote den 3erw....
tha perimenoume. :P
me ton key i hyeri?? hmm den 3erw....me tin jihae tha ekane kali parea autos. xDD

AKOU OMWS UNNIE EDW TWRAA!!!
AAAA TRELENOMAIIIIIIIIIIIII

Girl’s Day New Single ‘You, Don’t Let Your Eyes Wander’

Girls Day general news 20110830000546_0

Girl group Girls Day will release a new song in Korea ahead of their venture into Japan.

Girls Day company representative told Segye.com on the 30th, “Girls Day will release a digital single album on the 2nd of next month ahead of their venture in to Japan” Girls Day do not plan to promote (broacasting activities) instead plan to prepare for their Japanese venture.

Girls Day’s new song “You, Don’t Let Your Eyes Wander” has been composed for Girls Day by Nam-Gi-Sang, who composed the hit “Twinkle Twinkle”, while ill. It’s a warning song to a boyfriend to “Not look at other women” in a cute aegyo way that only Girls Day can. It’s aided by harmony of the 5 members and a dreamy rap by Jihae.

The Japanese venture is discussed to be on the first half of September, but still is not finalized. Girl’s Day company DreamTea Entertainment representative (president) Lee Jong Suk will depart for Japan on the 1st and after checking for last minute details, he plans to finalize the debut date and promotional schedule.

Translated by ricardox
Source: Nate
Posted by: Nico@girlsdaydaily ♥

----

OMFG ANIPOMONWWW!!!
alla r paidi mou enw egw to latreuw...mipws na kanan kai kati pera apo to cute? enas logos pou latreuw girls day einai pou boroun na pianoun olous tous rolous badass,cute,innocent,dreamy etc etc
omws twra teleutaia poli sto cute to rixnoun kai oxi tpt disarestountai merikoi merikoi.
aigooo kai to japanese debut ton Septembrio?
PETHAINWWWWW
Back to top Go down
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~
♥♥♥
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Kyaaaaaa ti kala ti kalaaaaa!!ANIPOMONWWWW!!Thelw kainourgio mv girl's day twra!!!!!**.**

ellieBC wrote:
alla r paidi mou enw egw to latreuw...mipws na kanan kai kati pera apo to cute? enas logos pou latreuw girls day einai pou boroun na pianoun olous tous rolous badass,cute,innocent,dreamy etc etc
omws twra teleutaia poli sto cute to rixnoun kai oxi tpt disarestountai merikoi merikoi.
aigooo kai to japanese debut ton Septembrio?
PETHAINWWWWW

Mmm apo to titlo tou song ellie kati se pio dinamiko h ekdikitiko? m vgazei isws na einai kati se stul rundevilrun twn snsd....egw pantws thelw cute pali kai forever cute songs na vgazoun diladi dn me apasxolei katholou maresoun ta cute concept tous tous pane toso polu!!!:3
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:16 pm

It’s a warning song to a boyfriend to “Not look at other women” in a cute aegyo way that only Girls Day can

epeidi diavasa auto, gia auto to lew. xDD
mwre oute egw exw prob! LATREVW cute! sovara tous paei fovera.
alla sto nothing lasts forever itan oneiro. plus thelw na apodei3oun se olous poso telies einai oti kai na kanoun. <3

whaa unnie pane stis pics. exw kati updates fovera! *__*
Back to top Go down
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~
♥♥♥
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:19 am

ellieBC wrote:
alla sto nothing lasts forever itan oneiro. plus thelw na apodei3oun se olous poso telies einai oti kai na kanoun. <3
whaa unnie pane stis pics. exw kati updates fovera! *__*

Sunfwnw giati isxuei apoluta auto!!!<3
Tis eida einai teeeeleeeeeieeeeesssssss kyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

To allkpop olo girl's day exei teleutaia wiiiiiiiiiiiii!!:3

Girl’s Day members share embarrassing stories from their career

Girls Day general news 20110829_girlsday_dontlookatothergirls

Although the ladies of Girl’s Day are popular enough to make a Japanese advancement just a year after their debut, the girls recently revealed that they’re still regarded as rookies.

Sitting down for an interview, the members shared some stories that they felt were embarrassing.

Yura revealed, “I had to buy something at COEX so Minah and I headed for the mall. Even though we didn’t have any make-up on, nobody recognized us. One young man even came up to us and said that he wanted our numbers.”

Maknae Hyeri revealed that she had received a casting offer while waiting for her manager outside the beauty salon. He had claimed that he owned one of the biggest agencies in Korea. “I didn’t care that he didn’t recognize me since nobody does when I walk around outside. I just felt bad because he felt like a fraud.”

Minah took it a step further by saying, “I went to Dongdaemun to go shopping. While looking around the stores, someone came up to me and asked if I wanted to be a fitting model.” Jihae added that she was waiting at the bus stop when a man stopped his car and told her that he’d give her a ride to her destination.

The fact that all of this happened during their “Twinkle Twinkle” promotions, which many consider to be the height of their fame, made the girls feel that these were the most embarrassing moments in their career.

Leader Sojin said, “We hang out on our own when we’re not at broadcast halls. Sometimes students will come up to us in packs but it’s not uncomfortable. When I look on Twitter, fans will leave comments like, ‘I saw you buying chicken, it was really nice to see you.’ It makes me want to work harder because I realize that people are watching over us.”

Source + Photos: Segye via Naver

Kala stravos einai o kosmos kai den tis anagnwrize kaneis??0.0
Alla ntaksei upothetw pleon sigoura tha exei allaksei auto (min s pw tha exoun k stalkers sto dromo!!xD)
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:31 am

haha exoun stalkers exw dei polla stalking fancams !!! xDD
alla nai to vriskw ligo xazo...apo tin alli omws mexri kai tin Min den anagnwrizan! ti na peis?
kai i plaka einai pws me i xwris make up einai idies opote den ginetai na min tis anagnwriseis ama tis deis estw kai ligo.
euxomai na min simvainei akoma auto. T_T
Back to top Go down
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~
♥♥♥
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:13 am

Vasika sigoura dn simvainei pia auto ellie dongsaeng giati koita edw thrafsi pou kanoume kyaaaaaa!!!!
Girl’s Day places first on the charts with “Don’t Let Your Eyes Wander”
Girls Day general news Girls-day-wander

Despite the lack of official promotions, the ladies of Girl’s Day have come back roaring strong with their new title track, “Don’t Let Your Eyes Wander“.

Displacing such heavy-hitters of the likes of Davichi and Leessang, Girl’s Day proudly staked claim to the number-one spot on the Bugs music chart, which was followed by similarly high-ranking positions on the other Korean music charts.

“We’re so happy we’re getting so much love with every song we release this year,” Girl’s Day said in a statement. “Now, we’d like to show off Girl’s Day to even more people by revealing even more of our hidden talents.”

Source: Economy Today via Nate
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:19 am

poulakia mou. me kanoun TOSO perifani. Girls Day general news 16417
sovara to a3izoun kai xwris promotion xwris tpt kateutheian oloi to latrepsan to tragoudi.
niwthw pragmatika poli perifani. <3
Back to top Go down
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~
♥♥♥
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:35 am

Girl’s Day reflects on their past year and talks about their future goals
Girls Day general news 20110916_girlsday

Since their debut in 2010, Girl’s Day has led a busier year than most rookie girl groups, releasing four singles in that time span and melting the hearts of fans with their cute aegyo.

It wasn’t until late October that they began earning some respect through “Nothing Lasts Forever“, and by March, they were sweeping the charts with “Twinkle Twinkle“. It didn’t take long for each of their subsequent singles, “Hug Me Once” and “Don’t Let Your Eyes Wander“, to become regulars on the charts.

The girls stated, “We could’ve done better over the past year, but we feel that we did the best we possibly could. There are some that ask whether we’re trying to be too cute, but there are also fans that like us for our cute image. We want to become vitamins to peoples’ lives and provide a breath of fresh air. We’ll continue to promote and show off our hidden charms slowly, step by step.”

When asked about her variety show experience, Minah replied, “People do criticize me for thinking I’m trying to act pretty, but I’m only acting pretty because I’m not.” When asked whether they’d like to try a feminine, sexy concept, they replied with a shy laugh, “We’re not sure what sexy really is. Since everyone else has a sexy concept, we don’t think it’s necessary that we go down that path as well.”

On their current position in the girl group market, they said, “We’re right in the middle, the part where you’re doing your best to get to the next step and climb even higher.”

The girls only have two future goals, and that’s to win on a public broadcast music program and also land a CF deal. While CF deals are usually associated with their monetary value, Girl’s Day reasoned that they wanted to “show off their friendly side through it.”

They explained, “Our goal is to always be seen even when we’re not promoting, and there’s nothing better than a CF for that. If we continue to appear on CFs, wouldn’t every day be a girl’s day?”

Starting at the end of this month, the girls will be promoting in Japan. They’re currently in discussion for 10 different contracts for their advancement in Japan with names such as Universal Music and Diamond Partner.

Concluding the interview, they stated, “We want to be a girl group that represents a generation, much like seniors S.E.S. and Fin.K.L.”

Source + Photos: Sports Donga via Nate

@Ellie dongsaeng des apantisi h minah sou!!!!
Gia autous pou tis kritikaroune na SKASOUNE epitelous an den tous aresei to cute image twn girl's day exoun profanws allo gousto!!Eksalou uparxoun polla kpop girl groups p dn einai cute and girly dn xreiazetai na akoune girl's day an den tis katalavainoune!!Only true fans can!!<3
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:09 am

haha nai to poulaki mou panta dinei wraies apantiseis.
i Minah einai akrivws to stil atomou to ipersibathw. wrimi alla krivei tin wrimotita tis pisw apo ton trelo xaraktira tis.
me auta ta atoma den variesai pote.
panta trelenomai gia tis apantiseis tis kai panta kati exei na pei.
episis m arese poli kai to quotarw
Quote :
If we continue to appear on CFs, wouldn’t every day be a girl’s day?”

ax as tis dw se CF kai as pethanw. apo tote pou kanan debut to oneireuontai kai to a3izoun!
kala pou eisai kai esi vre eleni unnie kai kaneis kana post edw pera. :'D
Back to top Go down
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~
♥♥♥
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:01 am

Girl’s Day to endorse headache reliever ‘Geworin’

Girls Day general news 20111010_girlsday_geworin1-600x399

Girl’s Day has been recently signed as endorsement models for a pharmaceutical company (Samjin Pharmaceutical). The idols have already successfully completed the filming of the first CF.

On October 10th, their company revealed, “The 5 members of Girl’s Day have been contracted as models for the headache reliever ‘Geworin‘, and have completed the filming for the TV advertisements, which will be aired starting mid-October.”

They continued, “Girl’s Day’s hit song ‘Twinkle Twinkle‘ from earlier this year will be used as the commercial’s theme song.”

When asked about their decision to use Girl’s Day as endorsement models for ‘Geworin’, the #1 headache reliever in Korea, Samjin Pharmaceutical stated,“We decided to cast them because Girl’s Day’s fresh and active image matched well with the product.”

Having also been chosen as models for the luxury sports-casual apparel brand, NEPA, Girl’s Day seems to be on the rise as a blue-chip in the field of endorsement models.

@thelw na dw to prwto tous CF kyaaaaaaaaaa
kekekeke girl's day kata tou ponokefalou!!!!!!!xD :3
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:21 am

oups 3exasa na grapsw edw me ta polla~ xD

KYYYAA NAII EINAI OTI KALITERO BOROUSE NA TOUS SIMVEI MAZI ME TO JAP DEBUT!
ax tin thimamai tin Minah apo tin prwti mera pou bgikan ws girls day poso ithele na kanei ena CF.eimai toso perifani gia autes!
otan to ematha siginithika!!
to oneireuontan edw kai posous mines kai epitelous egine pragmatikotita to oneiro tous! ^o^
i cant wait to see it! seriously!! *__*
Back to top Go down
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~
♥♥♥
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:24 am

@Ellie akoma na vgei to cf wae??!!! T^T

Girl’s Day to visit Hawaii with three lucky fans this month

Girls Day general news 20111017_gd

It’s been revealed that pop quintet Girl’s Day will leave for Hawaii with three lucky fans on October 21st!

The girls take the fans around a coffee farm for their own endorsement, ‘Konabeans‘. Together, the girls and the fans will experience the creation of ‘Konabeans’ coffee firsthand.

A representative of ‘Konabeans’ stated, “We wanted to show the excellence of our coffee to Girl’s Day and the general public by demonstrating the production and packaging of our coffee in Hawaii.”

Girl’s Day plans to leave on the 21st and spend five nights in Hawaii.

@Ti teleiooooooooo!!!!!!:3 Zileuw tous tixerous fans pou tha tis doune apo konta!!Elpizw na doume videakia meta!!>.<
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:39 am

THELW NA KLAPSW.
oxi aplws zileuw.
den to pisteuw oti kanoun kati tetoio. oxi pes mou posa groups to exoun kanei auto?
5 MERES ME TIS APOLITES THEES...STIN..STIN XAVAI??
thelw na klapsw.
alla gia tin xavai xestika na sou pw, kai se paraga na pigainame..5 MERES ME TIS GIRLS DAY!! TO DIANOISAI?
THA EDINA OTI EIXA KAI DEN EIXA GIA NA PAW.
THA TRELATHW.
ax ax ase me unnie na calmarw ligo den eimai kala.

em nai to cf den 3erw gt den bgike akoma. katse na paw na checkarw mipws kai bgike smr gt sto girlsdaily pai3an polla updates. xD
A! na sou steilw kai sto fb to mc tis Hyeri subbed! ;)
Back to top Go down
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~
♥♥♥
~*i<3MyShInEEbOys*~

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Girl’s Day to have first Japanese concert in December
Girls Day general news 20111031_girlsday_japan

Five member girl group Girl’s Day will be making their first mark on Japan in December!

Agency Dream Tea Entertainment stated that the group will be having ‘Girls Day’s First Solo Concert‘ at O-EAST in Shibuya, Japan on December 10th at 6:30PM KST. A representative stated, “The 6,000 members of Girls Day’s Japanese fan club aggressively requested a concert in Japan so we made the decision. This concert will be the group’s first official entrance in Japan.”

“This concert will be collaborated on with partners in Japan as well as concert agencies in Japan, and will have 1200 seats for fans. We plan on working consistently with our partners in Japan, and finishing plans as soon as possible.”

Girls Day was recently voted by Japanese fans as the most anticipated girl group for the 2nd wave of K-Pop on a popular Japanese blog site. The poll questioned, “The girl group you are interested in the most for the 2nd wave of K-pop.” Girls Day ranked 1st with 32.3% of the votes (1402 votes), T-ara ranked 2nd with 30.5% (1327 votes), and f(x) was 3rd with 26.4% (1146 votes).

Girls Day is reported to be receiving a lot of love in Japan for their recent single “Hug Me Once.”
Girls Day general news 20111031_girlsday_japan2

Source: biglobe.ne.jp

@Im so proud right now dn to perimena edw pernane tis tara oi opoies einai polu palioteres apo autes!!apla sigkinoume!!:'')
ELLIE PAME JAPAN TWRA??!!!!!T^T
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:42 am

*breathe in breathe out*

klaiw...klaiw auti ti stigmi KLAIW.

6.000 members? apaitoun live? tha kanoun live? einai prwtes?
posa tha ante3w posa? exw skasei apo perifaneia den borousa na eimai pio xaroumeni!
GIRLS DAY FIGHTING! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day general news   Girls Day general news Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls Day general news
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next