Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kahi [Info,images,videos]

Go down 
+7
tiana
Inna
konnaheartsjae
Barbara
NunaNena
hotdbsk.gr
nalty7
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:34 pm

[CAPS] 04.06.12 ▬ Kahi as BoA's back dancer during "My Name"

Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 J96ntu
Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 30c55hs
Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 65tj4p
Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 Sqt7xh
Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 9jqbcx
Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 Wi69gw
Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 Fn5n3k
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 am

genika m after school dn exo asxolithi katholou...
alla m arese t neo song ts kai eipa n ts kitakso ligo...

i Kahi einai poli megalteri apo ts alles pos kai tn valane mazi ts???
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:31 am

H αλήθεια είναι ότι υπάρχει μεγάλη διαφορά ηλικίας ανάμεσα στην Kahi και την maknae που είναι η Lizzy για την ώρα.Η Kahi πριν μπει στις AS ήταν σε ένα άλλο γυναικείο συγκρότημα που έκανε ντεμπούτο στην Αμερική μαζί με την Son Dambi,η οποία αποχώρησε λίγο πριν το ντεμπούτο.Και οι δύο γνωρίζανε τον ιδρυτή και πρόεδρο της Pledis,που ήταν παλιά manager της BoA.H Dambi έκανε σόλο ντεμπούτο αλλά η Kahi αποφάσισε να δημιουργήσει ένα συγκρότημα.Τα 4 πρώτα μέλη τα επέλεξε η ίδια προσωπικά.Κι έτσι έγιναν οι AS.Μάλιστα όταν έκαναν ντεμπούτο τις θεωρούσαν από τα πιο old συγκροτήματα κι έτσι άρχιζαν να προσθέτουν άτομα για να μειώσουν τον μέσο όρο ηλικίας του συγκροτήματος.Γι'αυτό και ενώ η πρώτη maknae ήταν η Bekah τώρα υπάρχουν 3 άτομα νεαρώτερα από εκείνη.
Back to top Go down
Marialena94
♥♥♥♥♥
Marialena94

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:34 am

ooohh....

pados to soma ts n exo stn ilikia ts kala tha eina...(^^)
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:07 am

Καλά όλες οι γυναίκες θα σκοτώνανε για το σώμα της Kahi νέες ή μεγάλες.Αλλά φαντάζομαι τι γυμναστική και τι διατροφή έχει κάνει τόσα χρόνια!Όπως θα λέγαμε και δω μάλλον δεν έχει φάει κάνα μουσακά XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
tiana
♥♥♥♥♥
tiana

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:09 am

Απ' το φετινό Star Dance Battle..του ρίχνει του Leejοοn πόσα χρονάκια κι όμως εχει κορμί φιδίσιο κ χάρη 20αρας..<33 Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 54139 Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 406763
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:08 am

Δε μου άρεσε ο χορός τους.Μου φάνηκε σα να βαριότανε η Kahi.Έπρεπε να την βάλουν να χορέψει με τον Chansung.
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Translation: Kahi’s Bio and personally written story included in ‘Kahi: The Mini Album’   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:56 pm

@energywen said:
Quote :

TRANSLATION OF KAHI’S FIRST SOLO MINI ALBUM: Please RT (http://www.twitlonger.com/show/90u80r) it out so everyone knows Park Kahi better. If you have the album, PLEASE take it out so you can follow it better. Please take out the whole twitlonger including all these just so people know the reason behind this translation. A simple credit of energywen@twitter will be sufficient.

Please know that I am NOT Korean. I am learning Korean but since no one translated the album, I decide to do it basically because I want to know more about Kahi and want more people to know about how amazing she is. It took me on and off 2 days, about 15hours of translating, something that probably can be done by a Korean within couple of hours. But…it’s for Park Kahi. It’s worth it.

Special thanks to Dongie, Onion and Jeff for checking some of my sentences. <3

Biography

Park Jiyoung (Kahi)

Born in DaeGu on 1980 December 25th. The 3rd daughter out of a family of 1 male 3 females, she had shown extraordinary talents in dancing and singing. This led her to her dreams of becoming a singer.

While working as the main dancer for many Korea’s popular singers, she realized that being a singer is her real dream. After continuous tries, she debuted as a singer in 2009 in a 5-person group “After School”, being the leader of this group.

After the first debut single album ”New Schoolgirl” came “Diva”, “Because of You”, “Bang”, “Happy Pledis”, as well as transforming into a writer with the publishing of After School’s first branch essay book “Play Girlz!”.

The valuable ties forged since she dreamt of being a singer, the music stories that she wanted to hear all these while…She wants to fill her first mini album “Come Back You Bad Person” with even the littlest things that might seem unimportant, honest stories and music. With the mini album, she is running once again to face a new challenge. With her first mini-album filled to the brim with even the littlest things, honest stories and music

One.
I am Kahi.

I am the third daughter out of a family of 1 boy, 3 girls.
Grew up under the hands of my grandfather and grandmother.
A Christian who is unable to live without God.
A “O” blood type who feels more than a “B”.
Loves Iced Americano but at times would prefer to melt under the soft latte.
Loves Beyonce and Madonna but enjoys listening to Cold Play and Maroon5 as well.
Loves to complete everything assigned to me by myself perfectly like a pro.
Loves analog though I have the traits of an early adopter.
Loves to drive but enjoys riding on a bicycle as well.
Loves Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
Loves to handwrite even though the lyrics were typed on a computer.
Plays the guitar and piano.
Loves moving around.
Headstrong and having strong pride but is actually timid and have many tears.
Loves being alone but hates being lonely.
Loves autumn…hates the cold but loves the snow.
Loves romance during summer but hates the heat.
Loves people but had been hurt a lot.
Even though being hurt a lot, dislikes a relationship without passion.
Have a good stamina but sometimes feels tired.
Have lots of doubts but once I got to like them, I am very loyal.
Loves chocolate.
Colors that I love are black, white, red.
But sometimes, I live in the colorless.
Loves wipes.
Can’t survive without lip balm and hand cream.
Wears creed perfume.
Loves Chrome Hearts.
Learnt Yoga, Pilates and ballet.
Loves Tokyo and New York but wishes to live in Hawaii.
Loves candles.
Loves romanticist.
Afraid of love but waiting for love.
Loves dance and music…Living together with music…

With “words that beautifully describes female singer”, “young beautiful woman”,

I am Kahi.

Two.
My beginning, and…

Beginning…When did I start…?
The summer when I am 20 when I jumped out of the house and took the train?
Otherwise…The autumn when I am 20 when I met MiAe unnie while dancing a crazy dance?
The Las Vegas stage that was like a mirage?
Otherwise…when the After School members gathered around to prepare for the stage…the summer when I was 29?
Debut stage? The moment when I received an award?………………

My beginning…! It seemed as though it begun 12 years ago. If that time did not happen, there will not be the Kahi now… Right…my beginning started with dance. Because I really like to dance, it made me want to be a singer. At that time, I chased after dancing like a child. Without any thoughts…My 20s was spent on continuous waiting…continuous failure after failure…when tears and pain had become a part of me…every single moment, I am that desperate.

The sunlight that came through the studio’s window which my body never failed to feel…
The bass that is ringing in the practice studio…
The secret stories between us during the days when we laughed and cried together…
The innocence of the laughter shared over a cup of cold coffee.
The cut-throat competition between the trainees…

And in the midst, the greatest opportunity in my life! After-School!!

Because we have confidence in ourselves, every member has her own kind of charms. So after After-School was formed, together with Jungah, we took the first step out on the same stage with our friend and fellow label-mate Dam Bi. Up till now, I can still feel the nervousness. After the nerve-wrecking first performance, After-School received a lot of attention from everyone and that spurred us to train even harder.

2009, January 17th.

The exceptional debut stage. Said to be Korea’s Pussycat dolls, we had so much fun on stage. Our tough training days were rewarded when people started to give us bit by bit of love. Our voices came together as one for After-School. As well as the fans who sang together with our songs.

Every time their voices got louder, After-School members including myself felt as though we received a kind of positive energy that we can’t explain. The amount of time that you can see us on stage is a maximum of 3 minutes…and in this short time, the fans who gave us the most passionate support, whose presence alone made my heart overflow with emotions. Right now, the dong-saengs who are with me reading this, my precious gems that made this person named Park Kahi shine her brightest. Even during the happy times, the team came before me being a good unnie so I continuously pushed myself as well as the members. I guess these words seemed to express my role in After-School. With the additions of the new students, Uie, Raina, Nana, Lizzy, After-School is reborn into a group that’s even more charming and fresh that will go forth even though the road up ahead isn’t easy……

Especially with “Bang”, it’s the type of song that I had always dreamt of performing on stage of. When I watched the movie “Dream Line” 4 years ago, I got goose bumps and it left such an impact that I was beyond thrilled. And so I vowed to show a good drum performance on stage someday.

In fact, when we were discussing about the debut album’s concept, it was being rejected because it was a challenge that’s too broad and dangerous. But to make “a stage that only After-School is able to do! Up to standards, charming performance!”, once the boss gave his assurance, we started learning drums. Snare drums. When our fingers start to bleed, the pains from our joints due to the bruising, we were rising little by little, set out to amaze the world. Before the filming of our music video…I went to the mountains near Kyeong-gi Do and ate there, danced there, practiced my drums there and slept there. For a few days, those 4 actions were all that I did!! So the moment when we comeback! BANG! We did it! Feeling so so excited. The fingers that bled shall not make them stiff…the drum sticks shall not fly away…the contact between the drum and the bruises on the thighs shall not be visible…Even though we are very nervous when we first begun, we had made the performance a breath-taking one. Was it because this performance is something that I had dreamt for a long time?

Me, at this moment, I thirst for the stage…

After-School!! This group, even when I become an old lady, holding my children in my arms in front of the TV, be able to shake my hips to the music just a little, I want this group to continue on. Of course the road ahead is still far, but we, for our After-School, now and in the future, we will continue to work hard. The new addition into the group is waiting for the new album and now…all of our hearts are filled with the passion for singing and dancing, and will hopefully always be filled with our original resolution. Now, leaving the team temporarily to go solo…feeling scared and burdensome…the responsibility is even greater. However, I have people who love and believe in me…the passion in my heart is surging! And I have a stage waiting for me…! Even though I have so many flaws…I will work harder and harder and harder for the stage that is only for Park Kahi.

To work towards singing a better song.. To work towards being able to represent a dance move even more beautifully…
To be able to play what my minds dictates on the guitar and piano…
To work towards letting my songs be able to lead people into crying or smiling…
To work towards being able to give life a flavor with the songs that I create on my own…
Maybe my hardwork…
Can’t even be completed when I am a 60 years old granny………………………………….
I will not stop.

Three.
My precious relationships.

My precious grandmother, parents and siblings… JiMin unnie, JaeWoo oppa, JiHae… Unnie is the first child…Oppa is the eldest male…Dong-saeng is the baby…Me…the ugly duckling. My young heart really hated all of you. But… wah~ now I don’t know where I will be without all of you. Full of thanks and love for my family…Grandmother! Get well soon and let’s go and play at the beach…I love you~!!

Our PLEDIS family!!! Han SungSu Representative! It’s been 10 years… Wah… Jingle jingle… I wish you to look over our special relationship even after the next 10 years. Get married soon! Thank you…thank you…even thank you couldn’t express my thanks fully…thank you… President Jung HaeChang, please stay beside me and I will definitely repay your never dying strong support for me. Don’t fall sick! Director Yi YongEun and Park JeJoon, our wonderful new family! Perfect business play! Looks awesome! Thank you. Jung Hee unnie! How many years had it been now…really thank you. The album that unnie created…really awesome! Although you are not around now, without you we can’t get any work done, SaeJoong ah~ Full of mistakes and clumsiness yet strong, EunKwonie, the polite SoRyangie who never gives up in her work, the arab prince InHyukie who criticize everyday but is actually a kind man, KiChanie whom I really want to have a look inside his brain, cute HyunSu, the new YongWoon, SeungMin, KyungGu, please look after the imperfect me in the future… our manager fighting!!! Regardless of day or night, place, be it house or the company, the ones who worked really hard, our Supervisor JungYeol, DaWoonie, EunJung, SooJin, JungMin, YeSeul, SunHee, MiHee, HwanSu, EunKyung, JungMin, ChoRong, you guys are the strength of the company!!! Please take care of me! Pledis fighting!!!

Kim TaeHyun, the composer who composed such charming songs…After you earn lots of money, I hope you buy me a car. Thank you for the good song! The vocal director who is like a friend and one whom I can’t do without, HeeSun ssam. Really thank you… Brave brothers DongChol oppa. Oppa’s music makes my heart want to dance~ Charming…WanSu oppa whom I missed! I want to sing with oppa!

ChangSup oppa, HyeRim, HyukJoo oppa, KyungSuk oppa, JinSu oppa, I’ll speed up and make lots of money so I can treat and make our dancers feel as comfortable much as possible. Always really thankful. Thank You! MiAe unnie, SungEun unnie, KamJa unnie, I miss you a lot…I want to dance with all of you!…

The stylists whom work together with us, HeeJin unnie, SangYoon unnie, MiSun unnie, HaNa, SungYoongie, HyunJinnie. I believe in you! Please take care of me! The staff of London Pride whom we worked before together, BoYoon unnie, EunJu, suddenly I can’t even greet you well…thankful…thank you…I miss you. Our family at Jenny House!! BumHo oppa, MoJin, KilJu, SungEun, SuHwa, HyunJung ssams~! Thank you! All your hands are amazing~!! Jooyeon and JungHyunie who goes to live with me…You guys are great!! Fighting!! And to BbekSsong, JooHee, HeeSun, SuHyun, MinHee, YaeSun, HyungMin, all of you fighting!

Director Jo SooHyun whom filmed such an amazing music video for me. Kim YoongJun and Park JungMin photographer who made me into the beautiful “lady” whom I am not. Thank you! Daebak!!

Everyone whom had gave me any form of help since the beginning until now, thank you. The ones whom I had failed to remember…the next time when we meet, please tell me. “Ya! You didn’t write my name!!!!” I will…thank you!!!!

My lovely dong-saeng and friend, Dam Bi. Thank you for always being there for me. Sson Ddang! You’ll never know how much strength you had given to me…you know? Let’s dance and sing together even after 10 more years~ I will be waiting for you at HanGang!! The friends whom I don’t get to see often now but speaks words that only friends do, HongBa, KyungMinie, ChaeHee, SooJinie, JinHyunie, BoYoonie, HyunJunie, I love you! Haha! HeeWonie, NaDanie who’s really kind, PwinDokie who’s always fun, Cute KiKi unnie, hot-blooded younger person KiHyung, SangJae oppa who’s violent yet is like a elementary student who know how to live life with lots of fun, YoonKi oppa whom I have a lot to learn from, Jooyeon unnie who’s still like a young girl going through puberty, BbakSoo unnie and SeDo unnie whom I wished to give back ten times more of what she had given to me…To the few personal bonds that I have, I am always thankful and thank you so much!

Our Heroes members. The staff members…I am thankful for each and every one of your precious bonds. The family members of MiJae, KobAeBae and Dream Church whom silently prayed for me, thank you. Success and failures are not what make a person, but rather by being a daughter whom God is proud of is. Victory goes to the person who prays with her heart!

Our After-School members Jungah, Jooyeon, Beka, Uie, Raina, Nana, Lizzy…as well as the new addition, YiYoung…Until now, we have not forgotten the original intention, and will continue to be someone whom work hard within our capabilities. We! After-School is forever! Fighting!!!

And…my stable support, our fanclub “Playgirlz”. Always thankful even though I don’t say it often but you know my love for you right? Thank you. I love you.

Last but not least, God… my God who always give me a warm hug even though I can’t do much for You…Thank you. I love God. I will continue to dance and sing for You.

Four.
My neew beginning.

When I first started dancing…I braided my hair Reggae style and wore huge pants…tight top coupled with Timberland Walker shoes…and most of the music I listened to was by black musicians. Brandy and monica, usher, destiny’s child, Madonna, R.kelly, Eve, baby face, ginuwine, janet Jackson, toni blaxton, luther vandross, musiq.

Listening to cold play and maroon5 let me understand more about band music. All these awesome artistes had broadened my taste in music. And blues, jazz, funky, acoustic, etc made me felt that I am living alone in the world of music. Every day, I learned something new and it’s so exciting that I don’t even feel hunger.

If listening to these types of music can make me happy, I really hoped that my music can reach out to all over the world. Memorable songs. I really salute both Lee MunSae senior and Jang HaeJin senior. When I listen to the songs by these two seniors, I would think of having such vocals…I would think that music is a person’s friend…I would wish to have my own music containing my philosophy.

The story of the past 10 years…during this time, there are many changes happening to me. I have had the times where my scars have caused me to rot as well as times where recovery was impossible because the wounds became infected. During this time, music helped me. Even if all the music that I know may not even be 0.001% of all the music in the world but the music I know… and the music that I listen to are precious to me.

I want to know more. I want to learn more.
I want to live like an artiste who’s crazy for music.

Some may say that I am a hard-line dancer to which I will not deny. It’s correct that I am good in dance… but… I am a greedy person that isn’t content by just being good in dancing.

While preparing for this solo album, I realize it seemed that I need to be even greedier. I put in a lot of thoughts on music, dance, song, even hair, makeup, and outfits. To be able to take part in creating the album is a work that made me really happy. Work of creating something from nothing. Even though all my suggestions were accepted, I am not After-School’s leader, but I am Park Kahi, my first solo album in which it’s filled with my colors, which I took part, which I created, and it’s process is a thrilling one. And so more and more…now…the excitement is killing me. Hahaha…

Since starting on my first solo album, I want to share the music that I love the most with the people that I love the most. The album that’s Park Kahi’s!! The music that’s Park Kahi’s!! I want to learn something more than music, not because of the pressure of being a leader of a group, but through my own will.

To make people shake their hips with my dance,
To make people want to wave their hands and sing,
To make people smile with guitar and piano

Therefore, I have to make the stage fill with my emotions. This is my one wish. Not the music that is made for others…but pray that the music is one that everyone is able to relate to.

Let’s!! Do!! It!!

Credits/translation: @energywen
Source: AfterSchoolDaze
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Kim Dong Wan & Kahi to perform a duet for “Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate”

Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 20110304_dongwan_kahi_2

Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan and After School’s Kahi will be performing a duet together on this week’s episode of SBS’s “Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate“!

Viewers should look forward to their emotional cover of Park Sun Ju and Kim Bum Soo’s “Male and Female“, in addition to Kahi’s dance performance of Shinhwa’s “Wild Eyes“.

Kim Dong Wan also revealed that he shares a special connection with Kahi, which stretches back to their junior high years. He explained, “In junior high, I attended the same church as Kahi, but we didn’t know until after we debuted.”

Check out their performances at 12 AM KST on March 6th!

Source: TV Daily via Nate
allkpop

After School’s Kahi talks about her ideal man and marriage

Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 20110304_kahi

In a recent interview with Asia Economy, After School’s Kahi revealed the traits of her ideal man, as well as the age she hopes to get married by.

She began, “I‘m not dating anyone at the moment, but I’d like to meet someone who knows how to respect women.”

When asked about her ideal type, she replied, “Someone who can warmly hold me in their arms, and is also dependable. I’d like for that person to always be confident with their work and genuinely enjoy it.”

On her marriage plans, she revealed, “I don’t have immediate plans, but I’m thinking I should get married within the next four to five years. I’ll be 36 or 37 then, so I should be married by then.”

Source: Asia Economy via Naver
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Kahi reveals her method to maintaining nice abs on “One Night of TV Entertainment”   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 20110305_kahi_1

After School’s Kahi recently revealed how she maintains her nice abs!

On March 3rd, SBS’s “One Night of TV Entertainment” looked into the star method of obtaining the ‘ultimate body’, and they used Kahi as an example of perfect abs.

During the interview portion of the feature, Kahi revealed her methods on having nice abs, “I work out focusing more on my waist and bottom rather than on my abs. By doing so, the abs will shape nicely.”

While introducing Kahi though, “One Night of TV Entertainment” made the mistake of putting the subtitle of “Ga In” instead of “Kahi”, leaving fans disappointed over the identification error.

Who do you think has the best abs in the biz?

Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 20110305_kahi_2

Source: Newsen via Yahoo! Korea
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:33 pm

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Kahi’s hurtful breakup with her boyfriend   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 20110308_kahi_1

After School’s Kahi revealed how she got her breakup notice from her boyfriend.

On SBS “Night By Night”, Kahi revealed, “We had spent a fun time together on our date. However, once we got in the car, my boyfriend suddenly told me that we should break up.”

She added, “I asked him why he would say that. He then told me that this wasn’t all of a sudden. I told him that I can pretend that I didn’t hear about this and that we should spend some time thinking about it. However, that guy coldly stated that I heard him say that we should break up.”

Kahi then revealed her feelings about that situation, “Once I got home, I called my friend and started crying. I was really hurt back then.”

Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 20110308_kahi_2

allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Kahi could have gotten married?   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 20110308_kahi_marriage_MAIN-460x490

After School’s Kahi revealed, “Marriage? I could have if I wanted to.” The star then truthfully confessed that she had rode on the hypothetical ‘bus’ towards marriage.

On March 7th, singer Hong Kyung Min, who also guested on SBS’s ”Night After Night“, started the conversation with a metaphorical question. “You are waiting for the bus at the bus stop and one bus arrives. However, it’s not the bus you were waiting for. Then does that mean you didn’t ride the bus, or couldn’t ride the bus?”

This prompted the MC’s to ask Kahi, “Why haven’t you been able to marry yet? Did you also just let the bus go?” Kahi replied, “I was already riding the bus, but I was contemplating on whether or not to get off the bus.”

With the studio reeling with shock from her surprise confession, Kahi continued, “To achieve my dream, I boldly stepped off that bus. Currently, I am riding on a new (singer) bus”. It was an answer that drew applause and respect from the crowd.

Meanwhile, Hong Kyung Min received sympathy for his answer, after he revealed, “Kahi-sshi is okay. For me, I was diligently riding the bus, but the bus let someone else on and left. If you experience a situation like that, then riding a bus altogether can become frightening.”

Source: Newsen via Nate
allkpop
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Kahi for IsPlus + See what she carries in her purse

A complex that Kahi has:

“My hands and my feet…my sisters teased me plentifully…Once I wanted to hide both my hands and feet”

When asked how her personal style is different from her stage outfits:

“I still don’t know a lot of brand names (luxury items) really well… I mostly do simple vintage-style shopping, the overlapping with different styles is still far from me”

How she maintains her figure:

“It takes real effort to maintain and I tend to gain weight in my legs. I dance a lot but don’t do a lot of aerobic exercise like running versus strengthening training. I do strengthening exercises and focus on certain areas”

On her eating habits:

“In the morning I have dance practice and work hard, then I eat really well. When I eat ramen plus drink then go to sleep I wake up with a swollen face, some say it makes me more beautiful.”
Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 Htm_20110310172233c000c010-002-186x300

Source: Nate + Isplus
Credit: AfterSchoolDaze

Kahi was hungry and happy during her dancing days
In a new interview Kahi talked about her days as a dancer. Even though she went through tough periods she still had a lot of fun and was happy because she was doing what she loved. The interview started with Kahi talking about running away from home at twenty years old:

“…at that time I got the idea and was too afraid to think. I Haphazardly got on a train from Daegu to Seoul…”

Through Kahi’s perseverance and hard work she was cast in music videos and went on tour with famous artists once she made a name for herself as a notable dancer. Kahi’s usual routine when she first started dancing:

“…I would go to the practice room, clean and stay overnight to practice which was often repeated. I didn’t have money for the subway fare and could not buy rice. But, even though I was hungry I was happy. The struggling stage was more romantic you can say.”

Fans of After School know the group wouldn’t be the same without Kahi as the leader. What would Kahi be doing if she didn’t debut with After School?

“Before my debut with After School I was a part of the group S-Blush which disbanded…I was going to go study abroad and abandon being a singer and professional choreographer but a representative from my agency (Pledis) told me to seize the time and helped pull me through.

Source: Nate
Credit: AfterSchoolDaze
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Kahi’s interview about the movie ‘Hanna’ with Y-Star   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:33 am

Translation:
[Y-Star] After School’s Kahi is back with a new challenge after releasing her solo album and promoting her dance title track “Come Back You Bad Person”. ‘Star news’ is here to do an interview with her and her new challenge.

Hello to all the viewers of ‘Y-star’ I am Kahi, nice to meet you.

With a sexy image, powerful performance, After School’s leader Kahi received lots of love for her stages! This time round, she isn’t reaching out to her fans because of her stages but for a movie~

She is the ambassador for the movie “Hanna” which will be shown in Korea in April.

Q. What are your thoughts about being the ambassador for the movie?
A. I am really happy. Because I am a singer, I am new to the movies section so I believe it will be something really fun for me. Really thankful (for the chance).

Even when she was a backup dancer up to her activities in After School, Kahi always present the best performances! She presents to the audience her charming dance performances, coupled with her amazing singing and even rap. Her abs and perfect body proportions captured everyone’s attention.

The charismatic Kahi on stage come together perfectly with the action movie, Hanna’s female lead’s female warrior image.

I am associated with the image of a tough female warrior. Because of this, I am rather happy when I heard of the proposal from this movie. I think I can do well for action too.

Q. The secret behind your charismatic stages?
A. I research into how to show my emotions well on stage and always calms my mind down before performing. There’s nothing really different.

She had put in a lot of efforts to be a good ambassador for “Hanna”

Just looking at the still cuts made me anticipate the movie. I think it will be thrilling to watch the action of how a young girl up against all the people who is after her.

I really wish to have the charisma to have an image of a normal so-nyuh and suddenly being able to transform into a secret weapon with the action moves.

Kahi expressed her wish to be an actress.

Q. Did you think of doing action acting after this?

A. Like Saoirse Ronan in ‘Hanna’, I wish to act like the female lead from the movie. And in Korea, the representative female actress in action movies will have to be Ha Jiwon. I wish to act like her in this kind of action movies.

Q. If there’s a chance for you to act, what kind of character do you wish to portray?
A. I wish to try a comfortable image that is slightly comical which everyone can enjoy watching to.

Looking forward to actress Kahi~ But before that, she is going to appear as After School member first

Q. Future plans?
A. I will be working on the premiere of ‘Hanna’. And then it will be the release of After School album. Therefore, I will be working hard to prepare for the comeback and please anticipate it.

It is really good to look at her working hard to show a better side of herself. We will really anticipate her future activities.

The movie ‘Hanna’ will premiere on April 16th. It will be really interesting. Let’s watch the thrilling action movie together.

C: mediainnews for Korean transcript.
Credit for trans: energywenkahi
Source: Afterschooldaze
Back to top Go down
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:35 am

m'aresh h shnergasia tous!!!! tou Joon tou paei auto to malli!
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: After School’s Kahi poses relaxingly on a bench   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 20110502_kahi_relaxing

On May 2nd, After School’s Kahi revealed a picture of herself taking a break and enjoying the sun on the set of the group’s album jacket filming.

She tweeted, “The day of our album jacket filming. The weather was so good I almost fell asleep...”

The sexy leader was caught lying down on a bench with her slim legs propped up. Donning a pair of navy shorts for the shoot, Kahi certainly made her female fans jealous with her enviable body.

Netizens commented, “Your body is good, not the weather”, “The picture looks like a jacket cover itself”, “My face gets big when I lay down like that“.

Source: JoongAng via Nate
AKP
Back to top Go down
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:07 am

Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 SfxTw
Back to top Go down
ShineeSimone
♥♥
ShineeSimone

Location : A8hna genika, alla pio eidika sthn kardia tou Onew !!!

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:40 am

Ah thn latreuw thn Kahi toso polu !!! pisteuw einai h pio omorfh gunaika se ola ta gunaikia groups !!! einai 8ea !!! toso omorfh, lepth, me ayegadiasto derma kai tromero swma !!! na deite kai mia photo ths gia mia kampania kalluntikwn pou ekproswpei !!^_^ einai koukla kuriolektika!!!
Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 20110702_kahi_1
Back to top Go down
m a r y
♥♥♥♥♥
m a r y

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:20 am

11.09.28 ▬ After School’s Kahi goes for a darker hair color

Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 YJOXh

On September 28th, After School‘s Kahi shared a fresh selca of her new hair color.

The star tweeted, “Hair color change. I tried a darker color for the first time in a while. What do you think? Do you think it matches me? It’s still awkward for me! I hope everyone has a delicious dinner and completes their day safely.”

Her thick, flowy hair received a dark chocolate color,and Kahi seems pretty pleased with the results. Her hair color change definitely brings out her milky white complexion, and the dimple on her left cheek adds a cute feel to her look.

Netizens commented, “Seems like she’s made an image change from sexy to innocent”, “You look great in any style”, “Definitely got more innocent looking”, and “Feels like fall.”

Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/
filrho
♥♥
filrho

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:21 pm

vsk ts After School ts xerw mono onomastika.. alla hmoun st allkpop k diavaza diafora ar8ra.. k to mati m epese k s'aut k eipa na to postarw ;P

Kahi to graduate from After School

Pledis Entertainment has revealed that After School‘s Kahi is “graduating” from the group.
Spoiler:
The agency sent out two press releases today regarding Kahi’s departure leading to confusion. After the first statement was sent out, the agency was flooded with questions from the media as well as fans, and in the midst of the chaos, Pledis incorrectly responded that Kahi would be promoting solo but will not be leaving After School.

However, shortly after realizing the miscommunication, the agency issued out another statement confirming that Kahi is indeed leaving the group and apologized for the confusion created earlier.

After School debuted in 2009 with the concept that members would eventually “graduate” out of the group. Leader and member Kahi will become one of its graduates.

Kahi will participate in the group’s June 17th encore concert in Tokyo, and finish up remaining promotional activities in Japan, which end this September, before preparing as an official solo artist.

As After School’s Japanese tour concert will be her last as a group member, Kahi plans to hold special solo performances during the encore concert as a way to thank fans.

Kahi stated, “To all the After School fans who have given so much love and to my members who have cried, laughed, and suffered with me since we debuted, I thank you all so much.” It’s reported that she’s planning to prepare for her solo album and study acting. She added, “I’ll try my best so that you can see a new side of Kahi.”

Kahi was known as a female singer with excellent dancing skills even before she debuted with After School. She also recently stepped into the acting world on KBS‘s ‘Dream High 2‘.

After School will be releasing their 5th mini-album on June 21 KST. New member Gaeun will also be making a debut with their comeback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kahi [Info,images,videos]   Kahi [Info,images,videos] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kahi [Info,images,videos]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4