Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[11.04.01] Jiyeon's honest confession, "Thanks to my brother, my parents didn't find out"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

[11.04.01] Jiyeon's honest confession, "Thanks to my brother, my parents didn't find out" Empty
PostSubject: [11.04.01] Jiyeon's honest confession, "Thanks to my brother, my parents didn't find out"   [11.04.01] Jiyeon's honest confession, "Thanks to my brother, my parents didn't find out" EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:33 pm

[11.04.01] Jiyeon's honest confession, "Thanks to my brother, my parents didn't find out" 8dafeb10

Jiyeon from the popular girl group T-ara made a surprise 'runaway' confession.

On MBC's "Bouquet" recent episode aimed toward family, there was a question asked 'if you've ever ran away from home during school,' in which Jiyeon's response shocked the audience. But only Jiyeon knew she she had ran away, not even her family knew.

Jiyeon explained during her middle school years, she decided to quietly run away from her home. However, 30 minutes after leaving home she received a call from her parents about her brother. Her brother tried to run away at the same time. Jiyeon, surprised and unaware her brother was going to run away from home, joined with her parents immediately to help find her brother.

Thanks to her runaway brother, her "runaway attempt event" was quietly buried. The full story can be heard on Sunday, April 3 on the MBC Family variety, "Bouquet".

Source: Nate
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

[11.04.01] Jiyeon's honest confession, "Thanks to my brother, my parents didn't find out" Empty
PostSubject: Re: [11.04.01] Jiyeon's honest confession, "Thanks to my brother, my parents didn't find out"   [11.04.01] Jiyeon's honest confession, "Thanks to my brother, my parents didn't find out" EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:41 pm

xaxaxaxa den tin pisteuw!!!!! einai megalo katharmataki telika!!!
jiyeon unnie gt itheles na to skaseis apo to spiti sou???xD
Back to top Go down

[11.04.01] Jiyeon's honest confession, "Thanks to my brother, my parents didn't find out"
Page 1 of 1