Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changmin's parents come up from Ham-Ahn to cheer him on in his first performance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jennypara
♥♥♥♥♥
jennypara

Changmin's parents come up from Ham-Ahn to cheer him on in his first performance Empty
PostSubject: Changmin's parents come up from Ham-Ahn to cheer him on in his first performance   Changmin's parents come up from Ham-Ahn to cheer him on in his first performance EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Changmin's parents come up from Ham-Ahn to cheer him on in his first performance

Changmin's parents come up from Ham-Ahn to cheer him on in his first performance PP10082000072

2AM member Changmin's parents went a long way to cheer for their son.

Changmin's parents found themselves in KBS 2TV's music program 'Music Bank' on the 29th of October, where 2AM had held their first comeback stage. Changmin's parents used the small allotted time where the singers got ready for the camera rehearsal to talk with their son, and root for 2AM's stage.

Changmin had a heart of thanks, saying, "My father and mother came from Kyungnam, Ham-Ahn yesterday (Oct. 28th). Because the distance is long and it's hard on them, I told them to come later, but I think they wanted to cheer for their son".

From Ham-Ahn to Seoul, it takes 4~5 hours by car. Before Changmin went up to Seoul to get ready to become a singer, he lived in Busan, then they had moved to Ham-Ahn as Changmin went to Seoul.

Changmin, who is the only one to have done his military duty before debut among idol singers, had received laughter before in a variety program by saying, "My address is put as Kyungnam, Ham-Ahn, so whenever I have reserve forces training, I have to go all the way down to the country".

On this day, 2AM sang their double title songs of their first official album, 'You Wouldn't Answer My Calls' and 'Like Crazy' on 'Music Bank'. Between these, 'You Wouldn't Answer My Calls' is battling with SNSD's Mini EP, 3rd album title song 'Hoot' for the number 1 spot.

CREDITS : EDaily (SOURCE); JinaStar@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Back to top Go down
http://greekasiandramas.forumotion.asia/

Page 1 of 1