Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ginnywise
♥♥
ginnywise

Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: 101016 Seunghyun Cyworld   Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Title: Good, Good, nice

Profile Message: Dividing time……ㅠㅠ

Photo Album
Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 Shhcy

Uploaded pictures in my Japanese blog, and as for the update in my minihompy, here’s a picture taken at our waiting room, “fresh from the oven”~

Diary
16th October 2010 (Sat), 11.27pm
There are many people wondering why my fingers tremble on stage.
I hold the guitar pick between my index and middle fingers and they begin to burn, so they were trembling.
Kekekekekekekekekekeke.

Source: Seunghyun’s Cyworld
[EngTrans] ying1005 @ withtreasures
Back to top Go down
http://ginnywise.tumblr.com/
ginnywise
♥♥
ginnywise

PostSubject: 101018 Seunghyun Oricon   Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:27 am

2010年10月18日

18th Oktober 2010

So today+^^+

ごんばんは^^。。。

Good evening^^…

いま なにおしてるんですか?zzz

What are all of you doing now? zzz

ぼくは。。。さき いえに どちゃく しましだ!

I… just reached home!

ほんとうに。。。ねむいですけど。。

Really… sleepy but..

たのしかったです・・

Had fun..

じつは。。。いろいろ イベントが ありますから。。

Actually… because we have various events..

だいかくとか。。 放送局 とか。。。!!

Like, going to school… and having broadcasts…!!

Seperti, pergi ke sekolah … dan memiliki siaran …!

じかんが ないですね!!T.T

We have no time!! T.T

もーすぐ。。。。日本のかつどうも。。。がんこくで こんさーと も あります。。!!

Very soon…. There will be activities in Japan… and concert in Korea..!!

ちからお。。。ください!!!*^^*

Please give us… support!!! *^^*

ぼくたちも がんばります!!

We will do our best too!!

みなさん いつも ありがとうございます!!!!

Everyone, thank you as always!!!!

おやすみなさい^^

Goodnight^^

SO TODAY FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ginnywise.tumblr.com/
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc   Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:06 am

Quote :
F.T. Island would like to wish their fans a happy Lunar New Year!

Considering how maknaes Choi Min Hwan and Song Seung Hyun are becoming adults this year, the group plans to show a more mature image in 2011. F.T. Island has also declared that they want to focus more on their Korean activities as well.

Seung Hyun expressed, “Since October of last year, we have been focusing on overseas activities, and while we are still promoting overseas, we want to establish ourselves as a ‘Korean band’.”

Lee Jae Jin said, ‘Last year, we had a major debut in Japan and enjoyed a big success; we would like to have large scale concerts in Korea and overseas too.‘

The members also voiced their individual goals for 2011. Lee Hong Ki said, ‘I want to change this up-and-down atmosphere.‘

Jae Jin commented, “I still get the ‘he’s like a kid’ comment a lot, and I want to be seen as a man. Whenever I get a chance, I work out.”

Choi Jong Hoon expressed, ‘I hope my confidence will increase‘, while Min Hwan truthfully confessed, ‘I hope I will earn a lot of money.‘
Check out the Photos!! <
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc   Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Congratulations to Lee Jae Jin, Song Seung Hyun, and Choi Min Hwan for their high school graduation!
Back to top Go down
SHINee_lover_tae
♥♥♥♥♥
SHINee_lover_tae

PostSubject: Re: Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc   Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:11 am

Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 20110222_ftjonghoonface_1

Quote :
Yesterday, F.T. Island’s Lee Hongki revealed bold pictures of himself before going to bed. Following up, bandmate Jonghoon posted his own bold ‘before bed’ photo.

The guitarist tweeted,

“Before I fall asleep zZzZ Took a pictorial ;-)“

The close-up shot of Jonghoon’s face showed off his flawless complexion and good looks.

Fans commented, “Sexy guitarist Jong Hoon” “Really is a pictorial” and “You sir are beautiful”

Source + Image: (@FtGtJH)
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc   Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:17 am

skullhong
Quote :
내가 너무 가고싶은곳을 가는중 벌레들이 괴롭힌다 그 벌레들을 신경쓰다보니 그자리에 그대로 서있는 날 본다 자 이제 벌레들 신경쓰고 내가 가고픈곳에 가자. 홍기의일기!!

Translation:
I’m going to somewhere that I wanted to go very much. The bugs are tormenting me. Bothered by the bugs, I looked at myself standing there. Well, now, I shan’t be bothered about the bugs anymore and just head off to where I’m going. Hongki’s diary!!

cr: HK twitter+ with treasures

wtf??
r u okay hongki?? Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 98146
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc   Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:55 am

Lee Hong Ki poses with former F.T. Island bandmate Oh Won Bin

Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 20110512_ohwonbinhongki

Lee Hong Ki revealed a picture he took with former F.T. Island member Oh Won Bin.

On May 12th, Hong Ki tweeted,

“Won Bin, did you come to set to see me? There are a lot of people who want to see me lately“

Hong Ki and Oh Won Bin are found posing like tough guys together. For those of you who may not know, Oh Won Bin had left F.T. Island in 2009 due to musical differences, and began his solo career soon after.

Netizens commented, “It’s good to see Won Bin again” “I like seeing you two together” and “Aren’t you being a little overly confident?“.
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc   Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:57 am

Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 251523_10150197195741288_232733106287_7532158_8181032_n

On June 4th, F.T. Island’s Hongki shared a ‘morning sel-ca’ taken with bandmate Jaejin on his Twitter.

Hongki wrote, “We look alike. But it seems in the morning, it’s inevitable for people to look haggard.” Although he thinks he and Jaejin look haggard, fans thought they looked anything but, and expressed their delight over seeing the boys’ natural appearances.

Netizens commented, “You look very different from how I look in the morning!”, “Adorable facial expressions”, and “Good luck with ‘Hello Hello’!”

Cr:Naver
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc   Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:52 pm

FT Island Lee Hongki Says Sorry to Fans on Twitter

The boys of FT Island have been receiving lots of love through promoting their new mini album “RETURN”. They have been getting on music programs each week to perform their title track “Hello Hello”, yet the charismatic vocal Lee Hongki seemed to make a little mistake on the Music Bank stage on the 3rd.

There was a part of the song supposed to go up to a high note; however, Hongki did not make it this time. You could even tell by the expression on his face that he wasn’t feeling well, and he did go to the hospital due to some throat problems he’s been suffering lately.

Check out the performance below (2:27)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgmsRWHWQuQ&feature=player_embedded

Feeling bad about disappointing fans, Hongki left a tweet to apologize to all the fans.

“Recording just finished, although I kept on thinking not to make mistakes anymore, still didn’t make it. I should really be taking care of my body more, must resist any temptation! Babies, I’m sorry about today. Aigoo, so embarrassed ㅠㅠ please forgive me, just today~~~”

--

omg hongki..πως ειναι δυνατον να μην κανει εστω ενα λαθακι..?
χαζος.το παιρνει κατακαρδα λεμε..~xD
fighting oppa!fighting!
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc   Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:11 am

Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 260291_10150208167896288_232733106287_7631615_6137823_n

The dorky and innocent side of FT Island's vocalist Lee Hongki have been dropped as he revealed a completely unexpected photo during training!

The photo has surprised many as he posted it on his twitter, stating: 'It's been a long time since I had a thorough exercise session.'

His previous image has been temporarily shattered as he wears a grey singlet as well as a beanie. His 'eye catching' and charismatic stance has also left an impression on fans that he is indeed a manly boy. Lately, he has been exercising to maintain his sexy image and to make a lasting impression on his fans.

Netizens who viewed his photo commented with: 'Now that it is summer, you are now a beastly man.' 'Your eyes have definitely changed in sexiness!' The fact that you had just finished exercising is so sexy.'

FT Island are currently promoting their latest album, Return as their title track Hello Hello have swept charts.

source: nate + leehongki's twitter
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc   Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Lee Hongki shows off his unique style with his pedicured toes

Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 264914_10150212442481288_232733106287_7673233_7946401_n

F.T. Island’s Lee Hongki recently brought attention to his unique style through a recent tweet.

On June 9th, Lee Hongki tweeted two different photos: in the first photo, Hongki is found smiling at the camera while showing off his defined V-line. The second photo is the show-stopper, however, since it revealed his painted toenails and loud gladiator sandals.

Fans commented, “Your other photos had you with black nail polish on too“, “Showing off your rather different [style] sense“, and “Did you want to show a more intense rocker feel?”

Source: allkpop
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc   Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:14 pm

2011.06.28 Jaejin's Ameblo update:
みんな!
すごく おひさしぶりっす~
すみません ほんとうに がんこくの かつどうが
いそがしいかったんですよ。。。
でも いまからは にほんで ツアが あるから
アメブーロも よく かく つもりから!!

そして いま 名古屋だよ~
ツアの リハーの ためです!
みんなが ほんとうに たっさん まってくれたから
ぼくらも いっしょうけんめい するから

あした ライブーハウスで あいましょう
じゃねええええ^^

Quote :
Translation:
Hello everyone!
It’s been so long~
Sorry was too busy with Korea’s activities…
But now, Japan Tour is starting, will update my AMEBLO promptly!!

And I am currently at Nagoya~
It’s for our Tour rehearsal!
You guys have been waiting for us for so long, therefore we will do our very best

See ya at LIVE HOUSE tomorrow
bye bye love love love love ^ ^

Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 261687_249105365104199_209421295739273_1181877_5137675_n

Credits: Jaejin’s Ameblo + SHINeeFTI

--

2011.06.28 Seunghyun Oricon Blog update:
いよいよ明日!!!!

しょう!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

じゃね????????????

Quote :
Translation:
Tomorrow! ! ! !

Let’s meet up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ll see you??????

Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 260410_249111995103536_209421295739273_1181946_2497028_n

Credits: Seunghyun’s Oricon Blog + Hongjaebiased
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc   Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:55 am

HongKi's Twitter Update
skullhong "@Cemula1: 맛있게먹는tip 고기와싸먹으면 그다음날얼굴많이붓고좋습니다 http://t.co/Wdh1F53 http://t.co/BpqwVlh"표정아오진짜ㅡㅡㅋㅋ
[Trans] This is tip to have a delicious meal. If you stuff your mouth with meat, your face will be swollen a lot in the next day, that's good http://t.co/Wdh1F53 http://t.co/BpqwVlh"expression aw reallyㅡㅡkeke
Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 223063_263155617032507_209421295739273_1239858_2265867_n
--

Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 284273_263155383699197_209421295739273_1239857_6729521_n
--

Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 252103_263154900365912_209421295739273_1239856_7830237_n

Credits: skullhong + Ziebabe@Silh0uette

--

εκτος απο το μυαλο που χανει λιγο λιγο,ομορφαινει ολο και πιο πολυ *__*
Back to top Go down
maria95key
♥♥♥♥♥
maria95key

PostSubject: Re: Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc   Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:38 pm

[110819] Lee Hongki’s Twitter Update

skullhong: 팁하나 더줄께 타월준비해와!!!열심히 돌리는 연습도좀해^^내일내일모레보자

Translation: I’ll give another tip. Come with a towel!!! Try hard and practise turning it^^ See you tomorrow and the day after!

skullhong: 손수건이든뭐든가져와 ㅋㅋ 아직한국에서 타월 굿즈는 없으니까 타월은 땀닦는용이지만 우리콘서트에선 다른용도로도 쓰여^^!!!

Translation: Just bring along a handkerchief or whatever, keke! Because we do not have towels as merchandise in Korea yet. Though towels are used to wipe your sweat, but for our concert, there’s another usage for it^^!!

skullhong: 상추형 닭가슴살이왔다!!!!ㅋㅋㅋ먹고 형처럼 몸짱이 되볼께요 ㅋㅋㅋ고마워요!!!근데 진짜부드럽네이거

Translation: Sangchu-hyung’s breast meat chicken is here!!!! Kekeke! I’ll try to become a mom-jjang like hyung after eating this, kekeke! Thank you!!! By the way, it’s really tender.

Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 Tumblr_lq9x2cxEtM1qauajd

Translation: ying1005@withtreasures
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc   Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Updates by the members from their Oricon/Daum/Twitter/etc
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2