Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl's Day twitter updates etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hotdbsk.gr
Proud mother of the forum
Proud mother of the forum
hotdbsk.gr

Girl's Day twitter updates etc Empty
PostSubject: Girl's Day twitter updates etc   Girl's Day twitter updates etc EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:39 am

Back to top Go down
http://lialuvchun.livejournal.com/
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day twitter updates etc   Girl's Day twitter updates etc EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:27 am

04.07.10 So Jin, Ji Sun
Spoiler:
source @ Jisun twitter
translated by Sugarcookie
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day twitter updates etc   Girl's Day twitter updates etc EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:14 am

Sojin Twitter Update.

We all know that the 13th May is the birthday of Minah. Here is Sojin’s tweet to Minah wishing her a happy birthday

@Girls_Day_Minah 민아야 생일축하해애 건강하고 씩씩하게 자라  쿠쿠쿠 십대 마지막 생일을 스케쥴에 묻혀 지나겟지만, 어느때보다 많은 축하 받겟꾼앙^ ^ always good luck!!!chu~~~

Translation: Minah, congrats on your birthday. Grow up healthy and strong ku ku ku Though your last birthday in the teens is buried by the schedule, I’m sure you’ll receive more congrats than any other day. ^^ always good luck!!!chu~~~

Source; Sojin’s Twitter
Posted by: SooGooZzy@girlsdaydaily

-

Hyeri Twitter Update.

Another Tweet from one of the girl’s wishing Minah Happy Birthday.

@Girls_Day_Minah 와우!!!! 오늘은 우리 사랑하는 민아언니의 19번째생일~~♥ 완전축하해요 언니ㅎㅎ갖고싶은거 다말해요!! 단 십초내로 멘션으루..ㅋㅋ알랍유~~♥ 무한알티축하해주세요여러분!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

Translation: Wow!!!! Today is the 19th birthday of our beloved Minah unnie.~~♥ Totally congrats, unnie. hee hee. Tell me everything you want!! But in 10 seconds.. ke ke…. I lub you. ~~♥ Everyone give lots of congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

Source; Hyeri’s Twitter
Posted by: SooGooZzy@girlsdaydaily ♥
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day twitter updates etc   Girl's Day twitter updates etc EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Hyeri Tweeting Sojin (birthday message)

Will update with more conversation tweets when available~
Hyeri: @Girls_Day_Sojin 오늘은 Sojin’s day!!!!♥ 서울올라가는길에 차에서 노래불러줬지만 진심인거 아시죠??^—-^* 우리 맏언니ㅎㅎ 힘든거 즐거운거 다함께해요 우리! 사랑합니다 언니 생일축하해요!!!!!ㅎㅎ

TL: Today is Sojin Day!!!♥ We could only sing for you in the car on our way to the Seoul but you know we meant it, right?? ^—-^* he heh Let’s do the hard things and happy things together! I love you Unnie, happy birthday!!!! he he

Sojin: @Girls_Day_Hyeri 고맙앙 까망아 정말 지구가 종말할까..? 내생일에 죽을순 없다!! 니가 막아죠
생일축하랑 사랑받은 기념으루다가 all mention쏩니다

TL: Thanks KkaMang (Means “Black” nickname for Hyeri)  Will the world really end..?  Can’t die on my own birthday!!  You stop it  In commemoration of all the love and congratulations I’m replying to all mentions 

Hyeri: @Girls_Day_Sojin 언니.. 우리담달까진 스케줄 꽉꽉 차있어서 절대안돼요!!!!!!!! 제가 까망의 힘으로 다 막을게요!!! 걱정말아요 근데 번개는 쪼매 무섭군..

TL: Unnie… It must not happen, we’ve got a full schedule until the next month!!!!! I’ll use my black strength to stop it all!!! Don’t worry… But the lighting is a little scary..

Sojin: @Girls_Day_Hyeri 혜리야… 언닌 갑자기 이렇게 트윗이 쏟아질줄 몰랏어… 멀미나…

TL: Hyeri… I didn’t know I would get a flood of tweets like this… I’m dizzy.. 

Hyeri: “@Girls_Day_Sojin: @Girls_Day_Hyeri 혜리야… 언닌 갑자기 이렇게 트윗이 쏟아질줄 몰랏어… 멀미나…” 여러분 우리 소진언니는 바보래요
TL: (First part is a retweet) Everyone, Our Sojin Unnie is a dufus.

source; Sojin & Hyeri’s Twitter
Translated by: ricardox

Posted by: Tammy@girlsdaydaily ♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day twitter updates etc   Girl's Day twitter updates etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl's Day twitter updates etc
Page 1 of 1