Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[After School] After School surprises fans with version two of “Love Love Love” MV!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

[After School] After School surprises fans with version two of “Love Love Love” MV! Empty
PostSubject: [After School] After School surprises fans with version two of “Love Love Love” MV!   [After School] After School surprises fans with version two of “Love Love Love” MV! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:59 am

[After School] After School surprises fans with version two of “Love Love Love” MV! 20101224_afterschool

After School has prepared a surprise Christmas present for their fans with an alternate edition to their “Love Love Love” MV!

On Christmas Eve, After School uploaded version two onto their official homepage, which shows behind-the-scenes cuts from the ‘Happy Pledis The 1st Album‘ production.

The members are seen showing off their aegyo by following along to Orange Caramel’s moves; even in the cold weather, the members exhibit their lively spirits by pulling pranks on the MV set.

Check out the MV below!

allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/

[After School] After School surprises fans with version two of “Love Love Love” MV!
Page 1 of 1