Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[After School] After School’s Lizzy to make her second appearance on “All My Love”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

[After School] After School’s Lizzy to make her second appearance on “All My Love” Empty
PostSubject: [After School] After School’s Lizzy to make her second appearance on “All My Love”   [After School] After School’s Lizzy to make her second appearance on “All My Love” EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:49 pm

[After School] After School’s Lizzy to make her second appearance on “All My Love” 20110218_lizzy

After School’s maknae Lizzy will be making her second appearance on the MBC daily sitcom, “All My Love”.

Lizzy retweeted an agency representative on February 22nd, with the original message reading: “The cheerful Busan girl ‘Soonduk‘ has spent a lot of energy to get close with ‘Dooshik’, even before the filming started T_T If you’re curious, then please watch the 78th episode of ‘All My Love’!!!”

The idol star made her first appearance in the drama’s 64th episode. She plays a high school graduate who moved to Seoul from Busan, and was Doojoon’s penpal from his army days.

[After School] After School’s Lizzy to make her second appearance on “All My Love” 20110222_allmylove

Source: Newsen via Nate
allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/

[After School] After School’s Lizzy to make her second appearance on “All My Love”
Page 1 of 1