Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[After School]After School’s Lizzy to make a cameo in ‘All My Love’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nalty7
♥♥♥♥♥
nalty7

[After School]After School’s Lizzy to make a cameo in ‘All My Love’ Empty
PostSubject: [After School]After School’s Lizzy to make a cameo in ‘All My Love’   [After School]After School’s Lizzy to make a cameo in ‘All My Love’ EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:15 am

[After School]After School’s Lizzy to make a cameo in ‘All My Love’ 20101017_afterschool_lizzy

After School’s Lizzy will be making a cameo in MBC’s daily sitcom, ‘All My Love‘.

Lizzy will appear as ‘Soonduk’, a penpal from Doojoon’s days in the military. Although Doojoon’s character has a one-sided love for ‘Geum Ji’ (Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga-In), it’s expected that Soonduk will manage to grab his attention.

The production team has already revealed a teaser of Lizzy’s appearance through the ‘All My Love’ website. Her cameo episode is scheduled to air on February 18th.

It seems like ‘All My Love’ will be adding new faces to their cast since Jun Tae Soo was forced to withdraw because of his scandal.

Source: OSEN via Nate

allkpop
Back to top Go down
http://nalty7.livejournal.com/

[After School]After School’s Lizzy to make a cameo in ‘All My Love’
Page 1 of 1