Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl’s Day’s Yura chats in country dialect with Lizzy and Raina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

Girl’s Day’s Yura chats in country dialect with Lizzy and Raina Empty
PostSubject: Girl’s Day’s Yura chats in country dialect with Lizzy and Raina   Girl’s Day’s Yura chats in country dialect with Lizzy and Raina EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Girl’s Day’s Yura chats in country dialect with Lizzy and Raina 20101106_yura

Girl’s Day’s newest member, Yura, found something she had in common with After School’s Raina and Lizzy while appearing on MBC’s “Bouquet.”

Yura recently met with a reporter and revealed an episode between the three of them by stating, “My hometown is in Ulsan. Raina, Seo In Guk, Kim Tae Hee, Tei, and Oh Sang Jin are all from the same hometown. While appearing on ‘Bouquet,’ I began talking to Lizzy after finding out that she was from Busan. We began speaking in Kyungsang-do’s dialect while talking about our hometowns.”

She continued, “Raina was listening to us and became really surprised because she was from Ulsan too. We’re all 19 years old, so there were a lot of things we had in common. We continued talking about our hometowns, our high schools, and promised to remain close to one another in the future. We talked in our dialect from start to finish, so it was very welcoming.”

Yura also talked a bit about her $500,000 USD legs insurance on the show, stating, “After getting them insured, a lot more people took an interest in them, so it was a bit pressuring. Sometimes they bruise because I massage them them so much at home on days where we practice a lot.”

Source: Seoul NTN
allkpop

Girl’s Day Yura is ‘a goddess’ in her new selcas

Girl’s Day’s Yura chats in country dialect with Lizzy and Raina 20101106_yura_1

Girl’s Day member Yura showed off the different sides to her charisma through a few selcas on her Cyworld Minihompi.

Yura uploaded a few photos with the caption ‘while filming for a MV‘.

One of the pictures show her leaning against the wall with a ‘come-hither’ expression; another exhibits Yura biting her nail sheepishly; the third showcases pursed lips and a cute eye-smile; the final photo attempts to deliver an aegyo look.

The visitors commented,

‘So pretty’
‘From now on you’re my goddess’
‘You’re a real goddess of this time’
‘Your frowning face is very cute and lovely’

Girl’s Day’s Yura chats in country dialect with Lizzy and Raina 20101106_yura_2

Source: Seoul NTN via Nate
allkpop
Back to top Go down

Girl’s Day’s Yura chats in country dialect with Lizzy and Raina
Page 1 of 1