Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KARA and AKB48 take selcas together backstage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

KARA and AKB48 take selcas together backstage Empty
PostSubject: KARA and AKB48 take selcas together backstage   KARA and AKB48 take selcas together backstage EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:30 pm

KARA and AKB48 take selcas together backstage 20101025_akb48_kara_2

KARA and Japan’s AKB48 both performed at the “2010 Asia Song Festival” on October 23rd, and photos of the two idol groups posing together have surfaced on a portal community message board.

Despite seeing the girls pose affectionately with one another, many netizens began comparing the looks of both groups.

Netizens commented, “Japanese idols and Korean idols are incomparable. I give one point to KARA!”, “AKB48 are cute but KARA are goddesses“, “Maybe it’s because I’m Korean, but KARA looks superior“, “They both have different charms, they’re both cute“, and “AKB48 is cute but KARA is pretty.”

Earlier on the 22nd, KARA and AKB48 attended the press conference for the festival, and both groups exhibited their friendship by complimenting one another: “It’s an honor to be able to stand on one stage with Japan’s best idol group, AKB48. We’re thankful that they came all the way to Korea,” and “We, too, believe it’s an honor to be able to perform with KARA. We have a lot of KARA fans in our group.”

Spoiler:

Source + Photo: TV Daily
allkpop
Back to top Go down

KARA and AKB48 take selcas together backstage
Page 1 of 1