Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Kara] KARA releases “I’ll write you a letter” for Kim Hyung Suk’s “With Friends Part.1″

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

[Kara] KARA releases “I’ll write you a letter” for Kim Hyung Suk’s “With Friends Part.1″ Empty
PostSubject: [Kara] KARA releases “I’ll write you a letter” for Kim Hyung Suk’s “With Friends Part.1″   [Kara] KARA releases “I’ll write you a letter” for Kim Hyung Suk’s “With Friends Part.1″ EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:27 am

Popular producer Kim Hyung Suk, most famous for his work on the ‘My Sassy Girl’ OST / soundtrack recently recruited some talented artists for his “2011 Kim Hyung Suk With Friends Part. 1″ album. The biggest name he recruited for this collaboration album is none other than girl group, KARA.

For this album, KARA sang a track titled ‘편지할께요 / I’ll Write You a Letter,’ which is a remake of the song originally sung by the talented Lena Park. Check out the track below and remember to support the artists by purchasing the music.

s:allkpop
cr:withkara7
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com
misguided

misguided

[Kara] KARA releases “I’ll write you a letter” for Kim Hyung Suk’s “With Friends Part.1″ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Kara] KARA releases “I’ll write you a letter” for Kim Hyung Suk’s “With Friends Part.1″   [Kara] KARA releases “I’ll write you a letter” for Kim Hyung Suk’s “With Friends Part.1″ EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Ωραίο τραγουδάκι. Θυμήθηκα ότι πρέπει να δω την original έκδοση του My Sassy Girl, έχω δει μόνο την αμερικανική διασκευή :(

edit
To MV:

Μου θυμίζει το βίντεο από το Έχεις ταλέντο της Ουκρανίας όπου μια κοπελίτσα ζωγραφίζει με την άμμο:

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/JKpoper

[Kara] KARA releases “I’ll write you a letter” for Kim Hyung Suk’s “With Friends Part.1″
Page 1 of 1