Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[kara]KARA members revealed Kang Ji Young's weird sleeping habits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
midnight_melody
♥♥♥♥
midnight_melody

[kara]KARA members revealed Kang Ji Young's weird sleeping habits Empty
PostSubject: [kara]KARA members revealed Kang Ji Young's weird sleeping habits   [kara]KARA members revealed Kang Ji Young's weird sleeping habits EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:47 am

On the 2nd of December broadcast of KBS "Happy Together Season 3" KARA members were the guests and on the show, the members revealed the unique sleeping habits of their most unique member Kang Ji Young.

Han Seung Yeon first confessed and said, "Ji Young would sometimes sleep walk and she would wake up on a different bed. When we would sleep we would just suddenly wake up because she would sleep on us" she said laughing.

This was not the end as fellow member Nicole also shared her stories on Ji Young's sleeping habits which caused Ji Young much embarrassment. Nicole said, "I could not fall asleep because of Ji Young's snoring. It would be very loud and sometimes i would think I will become very impatient and stomp on her bed" she confessed. "Ji Young would also grind her teeth when she goes to bed and it would be so annoying I would scream." causing much embarrassment to Ji Young. It seems Ji Young has extreme sleeping habits.

However, 2am Changmin revealed that Ji Young was his ideal girl and even said that Ji Young's sleeping habits were cute and adorable.
Back to top Go down

[kara]KARA members revealed Kang Ji Young's weird sleeping habits
Page 1 of 1