Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GO AWAY is Cyworld's September Song of the Month

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Barbara

GO AWAY is Cyworld's September Song of the Month Empty
PostSubject: GO AWAY is Cyworld's September Song of the Month   GO AWAY is Cyworld's September Song of the Month EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:13 am

GO AWAY is Cyworld's September Song of the Month 74328274
The battle between Supreme Team & Young Jun's "Why" and "Go Away" had been tight all month, with both songs moving back and forth between 1st and 2nd place. However, over the last week or so, Go Away really began to pull away from Why. Go Away ended September with a 57% lead over Why, thus winning the Song of the Month title.

Hopefully Cywold will hold a Monthly Digital Music Awards ceremony to present 2NE1 with their prize. Either way Congratulations! are in order for 2NE1's win. This is 2NE1's FIFTH Cyworld Song of the Month title. They previously won this award for Lollipop, Fire, I Don't Care, and You & I.
GO AWAY is Cyworld's September Song of the Month 86481653
2NE1 also managed to snag 3rd (It Hurts), 4th (Can't Nobody), 12th (Clap Your Hands), 21st (I'm Busy), and 39th (Love is Ouch) place on the monthly Cyworld BGM chart. That means EVERY new song on the album charted for the month. What a wonderful way to begin October.

Let's anticipate the many other things in store for Blackjacks this month.

Source: Cyworld BGM
Article and Caps by tazanya @ygladies.com

2NE1 rocks!! GO AWAY is Cyworld's September Song of the Month 783238 GO AWAY is Cyworld's September Song of the Month 54139
Back to top Go down
http://fangirl2fashion.tumblr.com

GO AWAY is Cyworld's September Song of the Month
Page 1 of 1