Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twitter/Cyworld updates

Go down 
+16
Eleanna
EruTaiyou
KLucy
tete1995
maria95key
Sj4ever
ellieBC
~Kate
Goregasm
sofunoyume
tiana
Inna
Barbara
NunaNena
jennypara
Darkeella
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 7788 Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 7788 Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 7788

Ο μικρος αδελφος της Ddankkoma ειναι σκετη γλυκα!!~

Credits: Yesung’s Twitter
Reuploaded by: YesungCenter@youtube
posted by elf101586@sup3rjunior.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
~Kate
♥♥
~Kate

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Aww ti glykaa pou ineee *squeeze*
aman mwree.. ti to peirazei tn wra pou koimatai? >___> xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamsarefornight.tumblr.com
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:03 am

axou axou axou!!!

*your pc couldnt stand so much cuteness so for safety reason has shut down*
(so did ellie right now....xD)
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:26 am

~Kate wrote:

aman mwree.. ti to peirazei tn wra pou koimatai? >___> xD

Μωρε ας με πειραζε και μενα την ωρα που κοιμομουν.....
Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 98146 Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 793498
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:20 am

Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 Jjfnh

After we are born, we live contemplating about things that will never be solved in our lifetime.. Do I have do things that I'm good at...Do I have to do things that I love doing.. If it was you..? which one would you do? Me..both!!!^^ I'll show you..!!!

Source: Leeteuk Twitter
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM

------

omo!! leader....ti mas etoimazeis????
i really wonder what this "ill show you" means!!! prin figeis gia ton strato den tha mas afiseis se isixia e? as expected from our leader!!!!!

EETEUK FIGHTING!!!!
Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 783238 Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 783238
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:24 am

Eunhyuk Twitter Update: EunSiHae in Taiwan ^^

@AllRiseSilver: EunSiHae in Taiwan. It’s a good thing ‘cos (my) friends are here, members are here^^
Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 Scaledphp

Source: @AllRiseSilver
Translated by: @sujutr4ns
Reupload and Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:04 am

Donghae Cyworld Diary Entry

Quote :
Title: Pray for Michael…2011.4.1 AM 3:13

Hi. This is Super Junior Donghae. I’m doing well in Taiwan. Doing hard with my members on the album, Extravagant Challenge with Siwon…for the drama I’m working hard. Today at 12:30am I was on my way back to my room with Siwon from the Bible study that I have it everyday with my members, and I saw one Chinese man drinking alone on the street. So I asked him why he is drinking alone…He said he has laryngeal cancer. We had a conversation for about an hour and a half. The doctor will tell him whether he can live or not by having a surgery on April 3rd. So the man told me he’s too upset, tired, and scared. Siwon and I told him to stop drinking and put the cigarette on his hand down, and pray together. Michael said he doesn’t know God and praying is useless. He said he would spend his last minute with drinking and smoking only because he will die soon anyway. But Siwon and I told him to go to a church together and pray, think positively and leave bad thoughts away. Michael said such pretty words and good thoughts…anyone can say like that. He said he really thanks us, but we are not him or not in his situation, so we cannot understand him or how he feels now. So I told him about my dad who passed away. My dad had cancer too. During 3 years at the hospital he found God and was willing to become God’s son. (He was really a Christian.) I lied to Michael…that my dad is fine now…so pray and stop drinking and smoking. I can see Michael is afraid and feeble through his eyes. So I wanted to give him a hope, and also wanted him to get well soon and then we can have a meal together as friends; I believe this lie was good, which gives a hope to someone. Michael is very successful. He kept telling us to go and take a rest, but we didn’t leave him and kept talking. In front of us, Michael throw the drink and the cigarette away. He said he really thanks us for telling him a good story and giving him a good message, and he will pray and think positively. But surely we walked heavily… He said his wife is home and it’s too late, so we asked him to come to our house. He told us it’s okay, and he’s too happy to meet Super Junior and make two good friends, and he will invite us to dinner. I believe if we just said hi and passed him, he would have worse thoughts. The old saying, “Even a graze creates karma”…is right. We’re proud of being God’s sons who can be a hope of someone and encourage others. Though everyone lives each one’s life, hope we get easy, and look around ourselves to give a hand to others, and that will be a huge help. Do not just pass someone because you don’t know him or her, but say hi with a smile. If someone doesn’t say hi to you, you go to the one first and say hi with a smile; I’m sure the one will like you and you can make a new friend. I ask you to pray together. For Michael …April 3rd is the date he will receive a test result. Please pray for Michael to get healthy and the light will shine his way. And because this writing is in Korean …I don’t speak English…And I cannot speak Chinese fluently. If anyone who saw this and is able to translate, please translate it, so one becomes ten, ten becomes a hundred, and more people will be able to read this and pray for Michael for at least 30 seconds. I don’t think a success nor money is important. The importance is in other stuffs… Thank God who trained me again today. And thanks to Siwon who leads my members to God everyday, for us to be able to come to God closer. Good night, Michael…

Μπορει να μην ειμαι θρησκόληπτη και να μην ξερω καν τι πιστευω ακομα, ομως το βρηκα τοσο συγκινητικο... Αν το ναι εισαι "θρησκοληπτος" σημαινει να εισαι καποιος που νοιαζεται τοσο για τους γυρω του τοτε μπραβο τους... Ποσο τους θαυμαζω..
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:43 am

tha simfwnisw apolita sofu unnie! dakrisa kiolas me auta pou diavasa.....
i alitheia einai oti oute egw eimai thiskolipti....malista den pisteuw kan se auta kai oli auti i emfasi pou edwse o Donghae sta pray kai ston theo adinatousa na ta ktlvw...auto pou me siginise itan i prothimia tou na pistepsei kai na elpisei!! i agnwtita tou! pisteuw einai ena apo ta ELAXISTA atoma pou tha milisoun etsi gia thriskeia kai tha me siginisoun toso.....pragmatika me siginise vathitata kai me ekane na pisteuw se ena kalitero kosmo!! oso iparxoun autoi oi anthrwpoi...loipon eimai sigouri oti tha iparxei kaliteros kosmos!

kai nai an kai den proseuxomai pote....Donghae...tha proseuxithw gia ton Michael!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:32 am

Leeteuk Twitter Update: It’s not End. It’s And.

Quote :
It’s okay even if no one acknowledges it. This time that you guys and we are, you and I are making is important. Before, now and in the future, I hope to write a great history. Until the day pearl sapphire blue balloons take over the world. It’s not End. It’s And.

Δεν εχω να πω τιποτα. Τιποτα...
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:51 pm

kai egw sofu unnie......
*putting the phrase in her sign*
(elpizw na min se peirazei sofu unnie alla EPREPE na to valw!!)
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:01 pm

ellieBC wrote:
kai egw sofu unnie......
*putting the phrase in her sign*
(elpizw na min se peirazei sofu unnie alla EPREPE na to valw!!)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:48 am

Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 Bummie

Kibum wrote:
6년전..?(trans:6 years ago..?)

one response to the tweet:

she’s Park Heebon, no wonder if she closes with Kibummie :”> she even closes with Heenim cause she used to host Young Street with Nim :”> Ah ~ Kibummie ~ you r so cute :”> comeback with us quickly ~

source: Kibum’s twitter
translated by: aitsukame @ sapphirepearls.com
-----

yup come with us quickly~~
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Yesung Twitter Update

Quote :
Wow~ It really is spring ^^
Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 Yesung2s

ΤΥΦΛΩΘΗΚΑ. Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 790753
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:40 am

unnie.... you DEFINELY are not the only one!!!!

Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 293548 Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 293548 Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 293548 Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 293548
Back to top Go down
Sj4ever
♥♥
Sj4ever

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:47 am

sofunoyume wrote:
Yesung Twitter Update

Quote :
Wow~ It really is spring ^^
Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 Yesung2s

ΤΥΦΛΩΘΗΚΑ. Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 790753

Φαντάσου να σε κοιτούσε έτσι ο Yesung μέσα στη μέση του δρόμου και να σου έλεγε "ΕΙΣΑΙ ΜΙΑ ΚΟΤΑ"... Εγώ σίγουρα θα γινόμουν ρεζίλι! Hypnotizing! Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 255309

Last edited by Sj4ever on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:09 am

Sj4ever wrote:

Φαντάσου να σε κοιτούσε έτσι ο Yesung μέσα στη μέση του δρόμου και να σου έλεγε "ΕΙΣΑΙ ΜΙΑ ΚΟΤΑ"... Εγώ σίγουρα θα γινόμουν ρεζίλι! Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 255309

...Μπερδευτηκα.... Mα για ποιο λογο να το πει αυτο? =S

Last edited by sofunoyume on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:48 am

Super Junior’s Eunhyuk celebrates his 26th birthday

Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 20110410

Super Junior’s Eunhyuk celebrated his 26th birthday!

On April 4th, the star crowed through his Twitter, “Euhahahahahahaha, I’m so disgustingly happy.”

He accompanied the tweet with an adorable photo of his face smothered in his birthday cake, smiling happily with two victory poses.

He later tweeted, “A photo in celebration of my birthday! I’m doing fine these days, even admiring art like this.”

Netizens replied back, “Your facial expression makes you look like the leader of society!”, and “Happy birthday, I hope only happy things happen to you.”

Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 Mh7hirTwitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 T7qjnTwitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 Gzlppv

----

hyukie~~ ela na se katharisw kai esena!!!!
*evil dongsaeng* xD
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:01 am

EΛΛΗΗΗΗ... Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 32899
Ολο εσυ τους καθαριζεις μου φαινεται....
Εμεις οι ahjummas ποτε εχουμε σειρα?Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 98146

EDIT.

Heechul's Twitter Update
Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 271197801
Quote :
If you wake up from sleep everybody do this Morning Dance !!!!

Ενταξει, δεν θα το παραλειψω.
Btw... ΜΕ ΥΠΝΟΤΙΖΕΙ. Ο_Ο
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:34 am

Siwon twitter update
Quote :
@siwon407: EunSiHae became ‘real’ with SK-W.. yfrog.com/h4e70flj
Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 Scaled1php

...Λοιπον υπαρχουν τρεις εκδοχες:
1) Ο Donghae εχει ανεβει σε σκαλακι/σκαμνακι
2) O Donghae φοραει 10 insoles.
3) Ο Eunhyuk φοραει 10 insoles συνηθως κ τωρα που δε φορεσε τον περναει μεχρι κ ο Hae.

Διαλεξτε! xD
Εγω πιστευω η πρωτη ειναι, γιατι προς Θεου, φτανει τον Siwon! O_O

Και αυτη την ανεβασε ο Hae.. Τους πηρε δωρο τα κινητα ο Won και χαρηκαν! xD
Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 X25742de3

Last edited by sofunoyume on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:34 am

egw lew oti o hyukie tou xarise tis dikes tou!! xD
to zeugari panta moirazetai ta pragmata tou!!

pantws exoun megali plaka oloi tous!!! des xara!! tha sas parw kai egw kinita opote elate kai se emenaaaa~~~
xD
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:04 am

Donghae Twitter Update

Quote :
@donghae861015: The best movie of my life Titanic !! I wonder who created this It’s truly amazing and beautiful ㅎㅎ Sometimes I escape from reality and dream of the kind of life and love in the movies !

Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 X2578db62

...Ποοο, αυτος ειναι αντρας.Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 16417

Kαι 2 του Henry~
Quote :
@henrylau89 still a lil rough on my chinese but im working on it!!! I think I’m getting it…slowly lol n thanx to all the fans tonight! Gdnit! Love you

@henrylau89 had a great time as a DJ for the first time today! hope everyone enjoyed it and thanks for listening! tune in next time! goodnight *bobo ^^
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:56 am

First, wifey-Hae uploaded this on his Twitter:
Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 20110416130294716587890
(Να παιδι για σπιτι!! xD)

and the Hee responed.

Ηeechul Twitter Update *and Sofu's cause of death*

@donghae861015 You went above the sink and took this?ㅡㅡ Ya You guys are not here, the dorm is so quietㅋㅋWith the way things are going, seems like I’m having affair with Jungsoo

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ellieBC
♥♥♥♥♥
ellieBC

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:10 am

oh no he didnt!!!!!!!

HEENIM~~~DEN SE PISTEUW PIA!! ME EXEIS BGALEI KNOCK OUT!!!!

*ellie goes to get the evian to bring her unnie back to life!!!*
*cant help it....ellie collapses next to her unnies corpse*
damn!! gt na min exw kai egw tetoies dilwseis apo KyuMin????? pffff sofu unnie tixeriii~~~ smr tha exoume partaki sta dorms!!!! *pervert matakias mood on*
Back to top Go down
sofunoyume
♥♥♥♥♥
sofunoyume

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:15 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sj4ever
♥♥
Sj4ever

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:04 am

Με δουλεύεις, έτσι; ΠΕΣ ΜΟΥ ΠΩΣ ΜΕ ΔΟΥΛΕΥΕΙΣ! Έλλη, να μου πεις πότε είναι η κηδεία της sofu unnie για να δω μήπως μπορέσω να έρθω. Άντε, να ζήσουμε να τη θυμόμαστε. Γιατί είναι ζήτημα χρόνου να καταπιεί κανένα πακέτο ασπιρίνες ή να κρεμαστεί από κανένα πολυέλαιο.

Λες να αρχίσω να φοράω μαύρα;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitter/Cyworld updates   Twitter/Cyworld updates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twitter/Cyworld updates
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next