Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HyunA: "Short Guys Are My Ideal Type" & "Having blonde hair is sexy, but having black hair is cute"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

HyunA: "Short Guys Are My Ideal Type" & "Having blonde hair is sexy, but having black hair is cute" Empty
PostSubject: HyunA: "Short Guys Are My Ideal Type" & "Having blonde hair is sexy, but having black hair is cute"   HyunA: "Short Guys Are My Ideal Type" & "Having blonde hair is sexy, but having black hair is cute" EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:45 am

HyunA: "Short Guys Are My Ideal Type" & "Having blonde hair is sexy, but having black hair is cute" Htm20100822175045020100

4minute's HyunA has confessed "a short guy is ideal for me."

On the episode of MBC's youth variety program, "Flower Bouquet," the 4minute members discussed their ideal types frankly.

When asked by maknae Sohyun, "Do you like tall guys?" the sexy singer HyunA replied, "I actually love short men. A guy around 170cm (5'7") is ideal."

The MC then teased, "So around HaHa's height is good?" to which HyunA answered, "That height is the best," causing surprise throughout the set. When asked what she'd do if by any chance she met a tall man, she avoided the question, causing a lot of laughter.

Source: Joins
Translation: its_matteo @ 4-minute.com

HyunA: "Short Guys Are My Ideal Type" & "Having blonde hair is sexy, but having black hair is cute" I4fu6u

As we all know HyunAh, being well known for her trademark blonde hair, has recently dyed her hair black.

On the 23rd, HyunAh posted a selca picture of herself with dark hair on Cyworld, without any makeup. She was seen with an adorable expression, in contrast to her usual charismatic presence on stage, looking more like a normal 19-year-old student. Along with the picture was a caption, "Selfish me <3", expressing her content towards the change.

Netizens commented, "HyunAh is a goddess", "She's selfish because she's pretty no matter what she does" and "She looks completely different when she changed her hair color".

Source: Allkpop
Reporting + Editing: kiwiannabear@4-minute.com
Back to top Go down

HyunA: "Short Guys Are My Ideal Type" & "Having blonde hair is sexy, but having black hair is cute"
Page 1 of 1