Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[NEWS] Kim Hyunjoong honestly talks about his ‘ideal type’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NunaNena
♥♥♥♥♥
NunaNena

[NEWS] Kim Hyunjoong honestly talks about his ‘ideal type’ Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] Kim Hyunjoong honestly talks about his ‘ideal type’   [NEWS] Kim Hyunjoong honestly talks about his ‘ideal type’ EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:29 am

On a recent interview for the October Issue of Hallyu Wave Magazine, Kim Hyunjoong reveals his adjustment period after moving into a new agency, his promises to his fans and most of all – his ideal girl. When asked about his ideal girl, he honestly answers that he’s looking for the practical and strong-willed type.
[NEWS] Kim Hyunjoong honestly talks about his ‘ideal type’ Khjinterview
Whether it be Jihoo from Boys over Flowers or Seungjo from Playful Kiss, both are roles who initially does not care for anything at all yet eventually falling for a plain girl.
So what is his love exemplar like in reality?
“I’m the practical and strong-willed type. Will fall in love at first sight kind. If I like her, I won’t hide but will tell her instead. The girls I like is those cool type. One who could easily and relaxingly communicate with me, and who could also happily allow me to go drinking with my friends. That is my ideal type”.
Credits: http://blog.naver.com/metapho7/10094501278 + (English translation) Ode Scans by: http://blog.daum.net/elley0606

Last edited by NunaNena on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jigymarg
♥♥♥
jigymarg

[NEWS] Kim Hyunjoong honestly talks about his ‘ideal type’ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Kim Hyunjoong honestly talks about his ‘ideal type’   [NEWS] Kim Hyunjoong honestly talks about his ‘ideal type’ EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:49 am

ax emena perigrafei.. ti eytyxia..
Karmiko 9a to elega vck.... [NEWS] Kim Hyunjoong honestly talks about his ‘ideal type’ 783238
Back to top Go down

[NEWS] Kim Hyunjoong honestly talks about his ‘ideal type’
Page 1 of 1