Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wonder Girls dish ideal type

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inna
♥♥♥♥♥
Inna

Wonder Girls dish ideal type Empty
PostSubject: Wonder Girls dish ideal type   Wonder Girls dish ideal type EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:07 am

Wonder Girls dish ideal type Wg

cre

MNET’s last episode of Made in Wonder Girls aired on October 1st. This episode was a hot issue because of the girls dishing on their ideal types as well as showing JYP and the Wonder Girls in America having a deep conversation for the first time in a long time.

It was a very heartwarming and special episode because the girls gave each other moving messages.

On the episode the girls talked about Yubin, saying:

“She won’t date any guy who she doesn’t fall head over heels for. She likes guys who have a strong personality and are sentimental, like her father.”

JYP also shared that Ye un /Yenny said,

“Interestingly enough, she doesn’t really have a fantasy about love. It’s funny how she looks for stability rather than the romance of love.”

Ye un replied,

“I fantasize about the happiness that will come after marriage rather than the actual feeling of love.”

JYP stated that out of all the members of the Wonder Girls,

“Sohee is the one who I’m most unsure about in terms of ideal types.” and added “I think she’ll get married last.”

Ye Un sent everyone laughing by saying,

“Sohee’s ideal type is someone like comedian Yoo Sae Yoon – he has musical sense, he’s funny, and he has his own individual style.”

credits:hellokpop
Back to top Go down

Wonder Girls dish ideal type
Page 1 of 1