Greek Kpop Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HyunAh passed out in Tokyo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
konnaheartsjae
♥♥♥♥♥
konnaheartsjae

HyunAh passed out in Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: HyunAh passed out in Tokyo   HyunAh passed out in Tokyo EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:48 am

[10.08.01] HyunAh passed out in Tokyo

HyunAh passed out in Tokyo 2010phc

To celebrate their second Japanese single, I My Me Mine, which was 22nd on Oricon charts as well as top 20 on MTV Japan's MTV Top Hits when it first released, 4Minute had a live mini-performance outside at the Aqua Garden in Tokyo.

JiHyun introduced the new single before 4Minute performed Muzik and Hot Issue. Shortly after that, 4Minute took time to shake hands with the fans. Unfortunately, due to the extremly hot weather in Tokyo, HyunAh passed out.

4Minute will visit Nagoya and Osaka on 1st August for similar showcase and handshaking sessions. Inter FM's 4Minute Special on K-Generation will also be broadcasted in the evening. They will attend FujiTV's summer concert, Mezzamassi Live and NHK's Music Japan on the 2nd. The group will then return to Korea on 4th August.

Source: kpoplive
Reported + edited by: kueensora@4-minute.com
Back to top Go down

HyunAh passed out in Tokyo
Page 1 of 1